Pararescue's Heart (RWBY AU)...

By knownasS01

This story took place in alternative universe (AU) where Grimms are still exists but no semblance or aura. In... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue
Epilogue (Happy Ending)

Chapter 7

7.5K 65 46
By knownasS01

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): Last name

Italic word: Used for communications

Bold+Italic word: In thoughts

Bold: Flashback

---------------------------------------------------------

-A month later-

3rd POV:

A month had passed and no unusual thing happened. Just normal missions involving casualties from war and grimm attacks. Team Pedro were gathering in the main room as they having some normal conversation and some fun.

Seth: "Hey, (Y/n). Do you still have the balloon?" (Y/n) then proceed to check his pocket and pulled out several balloons and then handed it to Seth.

(Y/n): "What are you going to do with that?"

Without wasting any time, Seth took a mineral water and poured it into the balloon and then blew some air into it. He then tied the end of the balloon.

Seth: "Watch and learn."

He stood up from the chair and walked behind Brett. Yang who was sitting next to Brett noticed him walking with a balloon filled with water. Seth then put a finger on his mouth, telling her to remain silent. Yang immediately knew that he was going to pull a prank on Brett. She then politely asked for the book that Brett was reading and he handed it to her.

Seth stood behind Brett and began to bounced the balloon on top of Brett's head. At first, he ignored it but eventually he was getting annoyed by it. Pulling out a pocket knife, he then flipped out the blade. He waited for a moment before raised his knife and then poked the balloon, making it exploded. But the water inside the balloon poured down on his head, leaving him soaked. The room erupted into laugh as they watched him in helpless. Brett cover his face with his hand as they continued to laugh.

Speaker: "All Pedro's, please get you lazy body to the meeting room. I repeat, move your asses to the meeting room. Thank you."

Without hesitation, all of the PJs including Brett who was in soaked, proceeded to the meeting room. When they entered it, they were greeted with other Special Forces, more precise, Green Berets. They greeted each other before went for their seats. When talking about other SF joined, it will be a big operation.

---------------------------------------------------------

The meeting ended after 1 and a half hour of filling the operators with the specific objectives and plannings. The PJ's will play an important role in this operation.

The plan was to capture several high value targets, which was the White Fangs important commanding officers. A few chosen PJ's will followed the Green Berets for the raid.

(Y/n)'s team were put in standby if things went south during that mission. The operation will started tomorrow at 0300 hours. The rest of the Pedro's were doing their own stuffs either chatting with each other or cleaning the rifles or doing a little workout. (Y/n) just sat on a bench outside of their main room taking some air and watched as the fighter jets flew in the air. For him, the sound of the jet engines were like a music to him. As he enjoyed the sounds, he was interrupted by Yang.

Yang: "Hey there, bro!" She appeared on his left and greeted him.

(Y/n): "Hey, Yang." He smiled and gestured her to sit next to him.

Yang: "So, what are you doing here?" She asked as (Y/n) closed his eyes.

(Y/n): "Listening to the music." He said as he pointed to the air. Yang looked up and saw several fighter jets flew in formation.

Yang: "You have a weird taste in music." She joked. (Y/n) let out a small chuckle before sighed. "What's wrong?"

(Y/n): "Tomorrow is a big operation... But, I have a feeling that the mission will not goes well...." Yang nodded and put her hand on his shoulder.

Yang: "Everyone has the same feeling as yours. We just have to stick to the plan and hope that things won't go wrong."

(Y/n): "I know. But I feel like I'm gonna make something unusual." He then turned his head towards Yang. "Something that could cost me my li-" just as he was about to finish hid words, his phone vibrated. He pulled out his phone and unlocked it. "This is weird...."

Yang: "Why?"

(Y/n): "I got a message from Blake." Yang's eyes then twitched.

Yang: "That girl? What does she want from you?" She said in annoyance.

(Y/n): "She said she wants to meet me at the watch tower."

Yang: "What the fuck is she want now?"

(Y/n): "I don't know, Yang. Must be something if she message me after a while. Let's go..." He then stood up and walked to the watch tower followed by Yang who has an angry expression on her face.

---------------------------------------------------------

At the watch tower, Blake was waiting for (Y/n) to meet her. Tears flown on her cheek as she buried her face on her hands.

Blake: "Why do he has to do this to me... Why...." She then sobbing. "I-I guess.... I deserved this karma...."

???: "What karma?"

She then lifted her head and turned towards the voice.

Blake: "(Y-(Y/n).... Y-Yang..." She tried to smile but failed.

(Y/n): "Blake? Why are you crying?" He asked as he curious.

Yang: "Probably just want your sympathy." She said sarcastically.

Blake: "N-No... Its... Its a-"

(Y/n): "About Sun, does it?" He cut her off. Blake doesn't said any words but nodded. "What he did to you?"

Blake: "I-I found out that he was cheating on me... *Sobs* T-Then, he said that he o-only *sobs* use me only for fame.... H-He doesn't love me with all his heart...."

(Y/n) then looked at Yang who her eyes were widen. She also didn't expected this to happen.

Blake: "(Y/n)....." He then turned his attention towards her back. "I... I'm sorry for cheating on you... I'm sorry because I'm blinded by him! I'm very sorry, (Y/n)! I.. *sobs* j-just want you back in my life.... Please forgive me! P-please....." She then fell to her knees and cried loudly. (Y/n) then rushed to her, crouched and hugged her making her shocked.

Blake: "(Y-(Y/n), w-what are-"

(Y/n): "It's okay, Blake... I forgive you... It's no point for me to have a grudge on you... I forgive you, Blake.." hearing this makes Blake stunned for a while and the cried back. "But... If you want me back in your life, I want to think wisely. Either I'm really deserve for you, or not. I want you to ask yourself, are you deserve a second chance or not, are we going to make it, or not. I want you to do this." He then pulled away from the hug. "I'm opening a second chance for you.. I just want you to think about it. I'm not going to push you. Take your time and tell me the answer after my next mission, okay?" She then nodded. (Y/n) used his thumb and wiped the tears that flown on her cheek. "Don't cry, Blake. Be strong."

Blake: "W-Why you forgive me so easily?" She asked and he smiled.

(Y/n): "Because I believe every people have their second chance." She smiled and (Y/n) then helped her to stand up. "Now go do your office back. I believe that you still have some work to do."

Blake: "Thank you... (Y/n).." she leaned forward and kissed his left cheek before leave the watch tower.

Yang: "Are you sure about this, (Y/n)?" She asked and folded her arms.

(Y/n): "I have faith that she will think hard about this. It's just a matter of time." He said and smiled.

Yang: "I believe in you."

(Y/n): "Now, Yang. I have something to tell you.." His expression changed to serious.

Yang: "About what?"

(Y/n): "I have a bad feeling about tomorrow's mission... And I'm might gonna do something that will cost my own life.." Yang's eyes suddenly widen.

Yang: "What? What are you talking about?"

(Y/n): "I know, Yang. It's sounds ridiculous but..."

Yang: "What about Blake? What will she feel about this?"

(Y/n): "If I'm still alive, then she will be happy...."

Yang: "No... No!" She said and shook her head. "You're not telling me that you're going to die in the next mission!" She rose her tone. (Y/n) then walked towards her and grabbed both of her shoulders.

(Y/n): "Calm down, Yang. Calm down. It's not worst at all...." He tried to assure her. Tears began to form on Yang's eyes.

Yang: "How could you say that..... You're not going to die.... Not going to die..." (Y/n) pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

(Y/n): "Fate could be cruel, Yang...."

Yang: "But.. how about Blake?"

(Y/n): "I'll ask Brett to take care of her if I'm gone.... He's still a newbie, but I know he has a crush on her."

Yang: "But.. *sniffs* how... How could you know that *sniffs* you'll die tomorrow?"

(Y/n): "I don't know. But I have this feeling..." He then pulled away from the hug. "Don't cry, little sister. If I die tomorrow, keep in mind that my spirit will always be with the Pedro's, especially you. You're the only person who I considered as my own family..."

Yang: "I... I don't....." She couldn't hold it anymore. She then buried her face on his chest and cried.

(Y/n): "Shh shh... Don't cry, Yang... Pull yourself together." He continued to rub her back until she calmed.

Yang: "If.... you say that tomorrow will be your last, why don't we go get something to eat now?" (Y/n) then smiled.

(Y/n): "Good idea. But before that, I have something to ask you to do if I'm gone."

Yang: "W-What is it?" (Y/n) showed serious expression before he spoke again.

(Y/n): "When I'm gone, I want you to....."

--------------------------------------------------------

A/n: hey guys! Sorry for the late post. Kinda busy with college events and writing chapters for another Blake x Male Reader. So I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you again in the next chapter. Stay sharp!

Archer out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 13 11
A story when Arctic was walking back to Beacon Academy from Vale he went back to his girlfriends dorm, when he was told by the students that Team RWB...
12.2K 162 20
As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to this new world. What challenges will you...
25K 571 22
It's 2030 and World War 3 had finished a year before, the United States had thrived when the 47th President of the United States, Maxwell Sterling ha...