Mystery Science Theater 3000...

By SirBloby

You're probably gonna see just some random quotes from MST3K. I might add some random things I've done while... More

First Thing's First
Why I Started Watching MST3K
The Land that Time Forgot
MST3K Christmas
Tom Servo Rant
Meme
Relax
Oof
I Feel Your Pain
I'm The Wind, Baby
Funko Pop Heads
Sandwiches
The Gauntlet
Turkey Day Marathon
Oh Wow
30 Years!
Science Class
Birthday Card
End Scene
One Does Not Simply Just Relax
Robot
...3000
Commercial
Quarantine
Our Love is on Wings (You Can't See)
Church
Not Christmas
Happy Turkey Day

3000

27 3 0
By SirBloby

That random moment when you've watched something so much that it starts to cause you to make mistakes...

There's a story behind that. Okay, so I'm an actress and I currently am in a play at a nearby theatre. I was typing in the name of the theatre to find the link to buy tickets to so my family friends could get tickets. I ended up typing  " *name*theatre3000. c o m "  

Thanks Mystery Science Theater 3000 for helping me make beautiful mistakes.

Hit the button Max!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
61K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy πŸ§Žβ€β™€οΈ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
179K 15.8K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
81.9K 3.5K 80
❀️