Crush Imagines [COMPLETED]

By ashleydoodles123

Created for your viewing pleasure! More

◇ Study Date ◇
☆ Mini Cuddles ☆
♡ HeLikesYouBack ♡
◇ Romantic Hike ◇
☆ Cuteness ☆
♡ Dinner & Pickup Lines ♡
◇ You Dropped This... ◇
☆ The First Week Without Him ☆
♡ He Wakes You Up ♡
◇ Tickle Fights and Cuddles ◇
☆ His Secret Love For Beyoncé & Broadway ☆
♡ That Time of the Month ♡
◇ Sick ◇
☆ The Final Chapter ☆

♡ Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows ♡

5.8K 16 4
By ashleydoodles123

"One hot chocolate for Miss Lady?" He asks me, winking and placing the steaming hot chocolate down on the table. "Extra marshmallows, 2% milk, no extra sugar?"

"Yes sir," I smiled up at him, with his glowing emerald eyes. "Thank you."

"No problem, madémoiselle." He tipped his hat at me and I giggled.

So freaking dreamy.

I sipped my hot cocoa, which led me to having a chocolate mustache. I reached for a napkin, but there was a problem.

"Sir, may I have a napkin or two?" I raised my hand to get his attention, but instead caught the attention of an elderly white-haired waiter.

Aww, shizz.

"Hmm?"

"A napkin, please?"

"Of course."
                                  ☆☆☆

Short story short, I didn't even get my napkin.

Old people these days.

Guess there'll be other times.

--
Author's Note: What do you guys think? These imagines are meant to be short, but I'll make them worthwhile!

Please consider voting or commenting!

-Ashley ♡☆♤◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3M 287K 76
[Completed novella: Imperial Monarchy- starting from chapter 63 where the mafia king ended.] A/N: besties, if u choose to read this story, know that...
343K 6.3K 40
Betty finds herself in the town of riverdale after running from her abusive boyfriend. Who will help her, or throw her back into the lions den.
814K 68.9K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.1M 87.6K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...