Shoto Todoroki x Reader

By Silverpoint01

You are a person who has a mysterious personality. In short you can't be described easily, but that is what a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 27

6.7K 226 133
By Silverpoint01

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

We all ran off in different directions but I saw a building and carefully went over there to it. I saw a woman under some debris. She was crying and when she saw me she stated what her position was.

"Help me my legs are stuck and my son is passed out over there."-Citizen. I look at her son and realized what I must do.

"Don't worry both you and your son will be fine."

I summoned an gorilla and had him go grab the son who was under the building and if I took out the woman the son would get hurt so if I want to do this it the son needs protection so I put the strongest animal I know there and he covers up the son while I transform my arms into a gorilla's as well and lift up the rock moving it away from her and when I grabbed her and got her in my arms the gorilla comes back to me and we hurriedly take the woman and son to the infirmary.

"Thank you."-Woman

"It was my pleasure to help you. Get well."

I smile at her and ran off after bowing at the gorilla. I ran off again and pass another victim and immediately stopped to help.

My mom was always great at rescue missions.

The girl was on her side and holding her stomach which was "bleeding". I go over to her and quickly check her up for anything wrong but besides the bleeding she seemed alright. I give her my signature close eyed smile which made her smile.

"Don't worry you will be alright. Can you walk or should I carry you?"

"My stomach hurts really bad."-Citizen.

I pick her up and hold her in one arm while in the other I summon a bunny that I thought she would like because she has little bunnies on her shirt. She gives off a happy face and holds the little bunny in her arms while I take her to the infirmary. After I drop her off I ran again and saw the guy with wind pick up civilians/victims. I didn't want them to get hurt so I sprouted wings and took them out of the gust of wind and landed safely.

"I am sorry about that other guy but I will safely get you to the infirmary."

The two looked at each other and smiled. I get them safely to the infirmary and when I come back out again there was a large boom from the wall outside and I sprouted some angel wings and flew upwards because the dust was all over the ground. I saw a victim hanging on for dear life and I quickly rushed in and picked him up. The adult was oddly light much to my shock. He looked alright but then I realized something. He wasn't holding on for dear life he was trying to get in.

"Is there anyone in there?"

"Yes my wife. If you don't hurry the roof will fall on her."-Guy

"Don't worry about your wife if you are not injured head to the infirmary soon afterwards I will safely bring back your wife."

I gave him a confident and determined look and he seemed to respect me for that. I let him down and he runs off towards the infirmary since the dust settled. I entered the building without my wings so I don't hit anything nor would I cause anything to tumble but despite my greatest efforts the wall was unstable and begin to collapse. I rush to the woman and cover her with my body. It hurt a lot and the woman was saying things that I could barely understand because my head hurt a lot.

"Are you alright? Are you alright!"-Woman. I looked at the woman and did something quite shocking to her.

"I am alright as long as if you are. Now let's get out of here shall we?"

I grabbed the woman who apparently had paralyzed her legs and as I held onto her I kept her close to my chest as I carried her bridal style with my gorilla arms. I saw an opening and took it and was able to get out. My head was dizzy and was bleeding for sure because I could see the blood covering my eye. I got her to the infirmary where her husband was and he cried in joy for her. I carefully gave her to him and the nurse saw me and came over.

"Are you alright you are bleeding on your head and back."-Nurse

"I should be fine but can I have some bandages?"

"O-of course but you aren't going back right?"-Nurse. She puts the bandages on me and my back.

"Would you stay still if you someone you love was in danger?"

"Well no but you are injured."-Nurse

"The smiles of the people I save are enough to keep me going."

I got up after she stopped and turned around giving her my signature smile, when I turned around my serious face came on and I flew off because walking hurt way to much.

~~~~

"All the members of the HUC have been rescued from the crisis area. This-"

I handed the last person in and quickly fell forward the dizziness was overwhelming but I smiled because I was happy I made others smile. I saw the girl with the bunny I gave her looking at me hoping I was fine. I don't know anything else because I was out. When I woke up I was outside and in someone's arms I was still in my hero clothes but I had all my stuff including a piece of paper and plastic on top of me. I fully opened my eyes now and the only thing I could think of is not how my brother is holding me but how I smell so much like blood. Izuku started to cry when I saw him with my eyes open and people gathered around.

"Why are you crying?" I said it so quietly and he just cried more. "Please stop crying, I am fine like I said to the nurse smile." He smiled through his teary eyes and I smiled back and then I felt like something was on my face only to feel dry blood.

"You scared me and reading your report is just so heart-warming,also I got my license."-I. Someone grabbed my report and read it aloud which ended up being Ida.

"Y/n you are extremely smart and talented in regards of rescue, everyone that you rescued wanted to give their thanks especially the little girl that you saved she already named the bunny you gave her, it's Y/n and the woman you saved in the debris wanted to see you again but on the tv saving others and smiling the way you did to all of them. Also the nurse admired your speech you gave to them."-Ida

"Thank you Ida I would have needed my glasses to read that."

I hiccuped and they all looked at me to see me crying silently in my brother's arms. Izuku was not wrong that was really heart-warming. I looked at my hero ID and smiled proudly standing up from my brother's arms.. I probably did look psychotic then there and I noticed the kids from the first part of the test were shuddering. I don't blame them I had dried blood on my face, I was crying silently, and smiling. I looked directly at them and they turned away, I knew I must make things right with the so I did. I walked up to them and bowed to them which they were taken aback from and took a step back. My classmates watched as I don't usually do these kind of things.

"I am so sorry about the first part, I was really excited, and I didn't mean to scare you. In fact I really admire your teamwork."

I looked up and even with tears in my eyes and blood on my face my smile was still adorable. The telekinesis guy blushed and everyone else hugged me saying they forgive me and that I am cute. We were interrupted though when my classmates called me over.

"Y/n!"-Ashido

"Come here!"-Momo

"Thank you once again for forgiving me and good luck for next time."

I turn around and I hear them all say something along the lines of misjudging me and one said that they want to marry me. I walk over to them and a few classmates looked at me like I am suppose to do something. I tilt my head and Ida answered for them.

"They want to see you smile for them because most of them passed."-Ida

"Who didn't?"

"Todoroki and Bakugo."-Ida

They looked disappointed about that and instead of smiling for the class I went over to those two and smiled. There was complaints but I ignored them and continued.

"I figured this would have happened, especially you Bakugo."

"Hey you were literally on fire before it started how come you got such a good review?"-B

"Oh right that was scary but we could have roasted some marshmallows from her."-Uraraka

"You see Bakugo I didn't go after my anger I subsided it although I am still really pissed at that guy. I bet if it was one on one's and I was against him he would be on the floor dead when I would be done with him."

"You are starting to sound like me, stop."-B

"How could I you were really close to dying once and I know you know perfectly well."

"Oh, Shiketsu is here."-Tsuyu

"Todoroki, I'll see you at special training, y'hear?! But! Honestly I still kinda don't like you. So I just wanted to apologize in advance."-Sh.

It was honestly bad timing for him because when he finished and saw me he looked like he pissed himself. I suppose when blood is on your face and when you are me and is mad you look like the devil. Bakugo saw me and looked like he cracked a smile and as that guy runs off I turn back to my normal face and we all board on to the bus.

~~~~

It was night time now and I was fully cleaned and changed into my bed clothes and was going to go to bed when I decided I should cheer up Shoto so I go up to his room. I knock and had Mochi in my arms. Shoto opened and I quietly talked to him.

"Hello Shoto mommy and our kid was wanting to see if they can stay with dad."

I put Mochi up and he tilted his/her head which I did as well. Shoto without saying a word allowed us in and I let Mochi roam around and he/she went to Shoto's chair getting himself/herself comfortable before she/he fell asleep. I turn to Shoto who was on the bed and he looked a little bit sad so I went over to him and gave him a quick kiss and hug.

"Shoto don't be sad you will get your license."

"That's not what I am upset about."-S. I looked at him curiously and hugged him closely to me.

"What is it? I can not stand to see you be sad."

"Do I really look like Endeavor."-S. I wasn't shocked honestly because I have met his dad and know what he has done or I have seen what something similar.

"Shoto you are yourself and I love you. Endeavor is some bastard that needs anger management more than I do. If I could I would have punched Endeavor that one time, but I cared more about you then my own anger. I asked Neil something earlier it was about why I was able to control my anger. I mean it really is a stupid answer to ask but he literally cried and said I was developing just like my dad. Which of course I found weird but I realized that you have changed me in so many ways. You literally the anger management class I needed and I am glad I found you. I honestly do not know that what I said would help because it sounded like nonsense to me but I hope you will feel somewhat better."

"You know just seeing you helps me enough."-S. He kisses me and we get under the covers falling asleep in eachothers embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 425 20
Izuku Midoriya hides his depression and anxiety and acts like he's happy.But in reality that's all an act.He's the odd ball in his high school.He on...
351K 10.7K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...
624 43 29
"𝙍ð™Ī𝙗ð™Īð™Đð™Ļ ð™Ģ𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖ð™Đð™Đ𝙚𝙧ð™Ū 𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧ð™Ļ. 𝙃𝙊ð™Ē𝙖ð™Ģð™Ļ ð™Ģ𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛ð™Īð™Ī𝙙 𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞ð™Ģ𝙠ð™Ļ, 𝙗𝙊ð™Đ ð™–ð™Ąð™Ą 𝙄 ð™Ģ𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙞ð™Ļ ð™Ū...
106K 3.5K 18
"Anyway, I have the list of partners, and tonight you will find things out about your partner that nobody else knows about them. Be ready to share th...