From being a fan (wang junkai...

By Angeltakamura

[COMPLETED ] A story about how amazing fate can be. What happened when your idol crush is the one who you hav... More

COPYRIGHT
Chapter 1 : Knowing Him
Chapter 2 : Secrets!
Chapter 3: The Journey
Chapter 4: Visiting Town
Chapter 5: fan meeting
Chapter 5: Continuation.
Chapter 6 : Anniversay
Chapter 7 : Excitement on the other side
Chapter 8: Wishes
Chapter 9: Ferris Wheel
Chapter 10: Revealed!?
Chapter 11 : Memories
Chapter 12: The move
Chapter 13: Feelings
Chapter 14 : The truth
Chapter 15: Arriving Again
Chapter 16 : A date ?!!!
Chaptet 17 : News
Chapter 18 : Advice and jealousy?
Chapter 19 : Memories
Chapter 20: Photoshoot
Chapter 21 : Going back
Chapter 22 : Christmas
Chapter 23. Moving to a new place.
CHAPTER 24 : New Friends
chapter 25 : New Year's gift
Chapter 26: Year of the Dog
Chapter 27 : New School (part 1)
Chapter 28 : Care ( New School part 2 )
Chapter 29 : Valentines day
Chapter 30 : His Warmth
Chapter 31 : White Day
Chapter 32 : A Night's Dream
Chapter 33 : New Bonds
Chapter 34 : Shadows
Chapter 36 : Summer Magic
Chapter 37 : Give me Five
Chapter 38 : Promise me
Chapter 39 : First Snow
Chapter 40 : Mistletoe
Chapter 41 : First kiss
Chapter 42 : Suspision and Doubts
Chapter 43 : Demons
Chapter 44 : Crack
Chapter 45 : Too late?
Chapter 46 : Shattered
Chapter 47: A little hope
Chapter 48 : Forgiveness
Chapter 49: Ten Year's Promise
Chapter 50 : Their day
Chapter 51 : The Question
Chapter 52 : Wedding Bells
Chapter 53 : New Member
Chapter 54 : Happily ever after
Important News !!!
Jackson's book is out !

Chapter 35 : Gratitude

283 12 6
By Angeltakamura

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov :

Today , your class had a small trip for your class - it was more like a study trip to a museum. Karry had also gotten his results and his results were wonderful. He got admitted into his favourite college, he was going to pursue arts - he wanted to be a better actor and artist.

'Time does fly by very fast doesn't it?' You told yourself as you got ready for the study trip . School was kinda boring without Karry. You did miss his presence in class. It seemed like his schedule got more and more busier as he would have classes in the mornings, practice at evening and study at night and in holidays he'd usually go for some work or the other. You couldn't meet as usual but it made you happy that he always got time to call you once or twice a day.

You finished getting ready and went to grab your bag. You grabbed your phone and unlocked it, there was a message from karry, he had sent this when you were getting ready you opened it and read.

Crabbie ❤

" Heyyy good morning princess 😘.
I hope you're doing good, and you'll be going to the trip today won't you?Good luck for that and don't forget to have fun ❤.And today's the first day of class for me 😣 really nervous 😭 .
Oh one more thing, I have a little surprise for you this afternoon, so please look forward to it. ❤
Have great day princess ❤"

He was the sweetest of them all. When you finished reading, you were blushing like an apple - he always knew how to make your heart flutter.
'What's the surprise? ' you frowned thinking to yourself re-reading the words 'suprise'. You started typing a reply;

"Good morning love. Yes, I'll be going to the trip today and yes I'll have fun don't worry.😂 Good luck for today okay? ❤ I know you'll make a great impression today ❤😚😚 and I'll be waiting for the surprise, don't worry I won't ask because you won't tell me so I'll be waiting for it and it better be a good one okay?😂😂❤ "

You finished typing and send him the message. You put the phone in your Jean pocket and went out of your room. "Ma, I'll be leaving now ,see ya later " you said as you wore your shoes and went out. You wore a pale pink shirt and black denim . You carried a denim jacket in case it was cold. You went down and noticed that
Liling was already waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey good morning " you greeted her as you descended down the stairs. "Good morning " she smiled. She wore a grey shirt with black denims and a grey jacket. She had her hair tied up in a pony tail -' I always wondered how they can pull of a pony tail and when I do it, it's questionable of whether I'm a girl or boy' you mentally thought to yourself. "Let's go shall we? " she said and you nodded your head.

'One week left before summer break ' you told complained to Liling as you continued to walk to school together, you were all asked to meet up there and then you'd all be departing. "I can imagine and this break isn't going to be a break with all those assignments, tests and project works that we are going to submit after the break " she told with a tint of despair in her voice. "You don't say. But being a senior in school is also difficult " you told as you continued walking. "Yesss, and the burden of college entrance exams and getting into a good college gives you another headache " she told. You totally agreed on that. It was devastating, you didn't much days off and most of the events were given to the Student council and since Roy was made the President and you the vice President all the responsibility came upon you.

After about 20 minutes of walking you reached the school. There was already a bus waiting to depart from here. As you went in closer, you noticed that Roy had already reached. You waved at him and he waved back. "Good morning Lili and SIL " he said with a big grin on his face. 'Yes, Roy and Liling were now in talking terms, she wasn't that uncomfortable around him as he was before ' Good morning ' you both replied together. After a while the teacher came and took attendance and after about five minutes you took off for the museum.
You sat next to the window with Liling. 'Today's going to be tiring' you told yourself as you gazed at the scenery outside.

Time skip ~

'This little trip has exhausted me ' you told Liling as you started walking towards have me. "You don't say do you" she replied, she too seemed exhausted. "Btw why didn't you say yes to Den? He's a really responsible guy and I believe he'd take really good care of you and love you " she said looking at the sky . Today, Den one of your classmates had confessed to you but you had rejected him. He was handsome undoubtedly but you already had someone who you were really in love with.

Flashabck ~

"Um.... (Y/n) can I have a moment with you? " Dan asked as you were almost done with your lunch. "Oh.... Sure just wait a minute .....there and done" you said as you kept your water bottle inside your bag. "Okay.... So what is it about? " you continued, "well could you, come with me for a minute? " he asked ,he looked really nervous. "Sure" you said as you stood up and followed him. After walking for a while he stopped, making you stop on your tracks. He turned around, he looked really nervous.

"Um.... (Y/n), I wanted to let you know that I've been in love with you since you first came to the school. You are amazingly beautiful inside out. I really really like you a lot- will you go out with me? " he asked as he bend down on one knee. "Dan.... Thank you but I'm sorry I can't. I- " you were lost in words. You couldn't just say that you were dating someone else, it would be terrible for Junkai. "I have someone else in my heart. I'm sorry" you said . You did feel bad for him but it was all that you could do. "It's okay. I thought so too, but I'm happy I could confess. Thank you for being the first girl I fell for and I hope you'll be happy. " he said smiling as he got up. "And I hope we can still be friends" he continued. "Of course " you told smiling.

End of flashback ~

"Well ,honestly I don't see him as more than a friend and I already have someone who has taken my heart " you honestly confessed to her. "Oh..... Waitttt who? " she almost half shouted and halted looking at you. "Um.... That person, I'll tell you one day for sure " you said smiling. You didn't know how she would react ,whether she would be disappointed or happy. "I understand, you can tell me when you're comfortable enough " she replied. "Em" you smiled, she always understood you. You continued walking home, it was almost 3 pm now as you got home. As if in que, your phone rang, you took out your phone and looked at the ID - Crabbie❤. You frowned confused as to why he was calling you now.

You : Hello?
Him : Hey princess, have you reached home yet? *he asked with a little nervousness in his voice *
You : Yeah, I just reached home now why? *you were more confused now*
Him : Ah, that's good. Please come to weibo right now it's urgent , even if it's troubling. I'm sorry for troubling you. I'll give your surprise now please .
You : Oh okay. I'll come online ,give me five minutes. *you told as you took off your shoe and socks*
Him : Okay. I'll see you there. Love ya
You : Love you too. *you said and the call got disconnected*

"Ma,I'm home. I'll be in my room " you said as you quickly went into the room. You went in and sat down in the room after putting your bag down on the floor. You went logged in in weibo and messaged Karry. "I'm here " you typed and send he had seen your message and he was typing. "I'll be going live come there" he said. You were more confused now. The notification came "TFBOYS王俊凯 is live " it stated. You joined the live, it took a while to load but it finally loaded. It looked like he was in his dorm room, he was wearing a black shirt and his hair was messy, he was looking - hot in simple words.

"Hello everyone - Good afternoon... " you could see millions of views and comments being given.
"I wanted to give you all a big news. I couldn't keep it from you for so long..... Especially after you have given me so much love and support.... " he trailed off. He looked kinda nervous and it was making your heart beat faster. And he continued,
"All of us fall in love in our life with that special someone who is meant for us.... And I have found that special someone. She's one of the kindest and most humble people I know, I'm really excited to let you guys meet her, when you meet her you'll know why I fell for her - wait"
He trailed off and brought up a photo frame. Your eyes widened looking at the photo-it was your photo .

"Well, this is her, her name is (y/n). She's someone who brings out the best in me, parts of me I knew I never had. She makes me the happiest and being with her feels like being in a place where I belong-home. I know it was sudden but I wanted to share this with all of you. You people mean the world to me, I would not be Karry Wang of TFBOYS without your love, support and prayers. I sincerely hope that you all will be able to accept her as how you accepted an imperfect me . I hope you can accept us and give us your well wishes because thi is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with..... "

He trailed off. You didn't know but your eyes were now blurry, the tears came down - this was really unexpected,it made you the happiest person in the world. You kept the phone and cried, you didn't know what to feel - you wanted to smack him because it might ruin his reputation but you wanted to hug him so tight because he made it official now- you didn't have to hide things anymore from others.

You wiped your tears and looked at your phone. It was continuously buzzing as notifications flooded it. You looked at it, karry had posted a photo of the both of you -

Meet my heartbeat - my princess.
My heart is full of gratitude towards you all for accepting us ♥❤❤

The caption read. You read the comments;
"Congratulations! She's beautiful "
"You look perfect together "
"Awww we're really happy for you. Our Junkai has grown up a lot "
"I hope you'll be really happy together. ❤❤"
"You both look really happy together. I hope you'll be together forever"
"I'm really happy for you. I hope she will treat you well. Congrationss"

There was a really positive response. It made you really happy that the fans were so accepting towards the both of you. As you looked at the comments there was a knock on your door. "Who is it? " you asked but there was no response. You went and opened the door when you hit a hard surface you looked up and your eyes met a pair of brown eyes. He pulled you into a warm embrace. "How was my surprise princess? " he said as he rested his chin on your head. "It was the best " you told him. You parted from the hug and looked at you in the eyes, "(y/n) thank you for your presence in my life " he said as your foreheads touched ."Thank you too, for loving the imperfect me " you said as closed your eyes. "You make me the happiest" he said as he planted a kiss on your forehead. That was enough to make your heart beat so fast that you were sure it would have ran faster that Usian Bolt himself. You were blushing red - like a tomato.

"But how are you here? " you asked as you sat down on the carpet, he joined you. "I did the live at Jackson's house, I actually came there for a sleep over. And I thought I'd give you a surprise ? " he said smiling. "Em" you said You smiling back at him. "Princess were you crying? " he asked touching your cheeks. "Uh.... Your live.... It made me really happy and I was also scared for your reputation " you said truthfully. "Don't ever cry for something silly as that, your tears are precious. You can cry as much as you want when we get married " he said winking. You didn't know how to respond to that.

Karry 's POV :

Today was the day I was supposed to announce that me and (y/n) were dating to the fans. It me pained that I couldn't share such a wonderful news with my fans. Our CEO had given me the permission to do so, it was unexpected the only thing he told me was that "don't let relationship or your love life come in between you and your dreams " he said. "It won't, because she is also my dream " I had told him.

I had told (y/n) that I would he giving her a big surprise this afternoon - it was the official announcement. I had told Roy and Jackson about it and they fully supported me. "I'll be coming to your house for the live and also for a sleep over " I told Jackson and he had agreed. I was nervous the whole day - my mind was only focused on only the official announcement. I contacted my CEO and the Manager and told them that I would be doing it today and they both wished me the best of luck. I practiced writing how I would be announcing the news but nothing seems right. "Always listen to your heart " my mom had always said. I told my mother and father about (y/n) and they were very happy - they wanted to meet her ,'bring her home someday ' my mom used to say.

I reached Jackson's house at around 2:50 pm. "Man, I'm nervous about this whole thing. What if she doesn't like it? " I asked as I sat on the couch in his room. "Don't be everything will be good. Believe in yourself and in your heart " he assured me. It was already 3 pm so I called (y/n) and asked her if she was home, she had just reached home so I told her to come online on weibo. After she sent me a message, I told her to join me as I went live.

I took a deep breath and went on live, I looked at the notifications and noticed that (y/n) and 25 million others had joined the live. I inhaled deeply and started my small confession. I took a photo of (y/n) that I had framed and showed it to the fans, they said that she was really pretty. I told them everything that was in my heart - no lies only the truth. After ending the live, I went and posted a photo of us, which I had taken last week when we went on a night walk. There was a lot of positive news. "Jackson, I'll go and -" before I could continue he cut me off. "Go get her boy" he smiled and replied. I nodded and went out.

I knocked at the door and (y/n)'s mother opened the door, she was really happy to see me - yes, I had met her a couple of time. I told her I wanted to meet (y/n) and she told me that she was in her room. I went and knocked, "who is it? " the voice asked I did not response because I wanted to give her a surprise . She opened the door and, her face came in contact with my chest. She looked up and her eyes came in contact with mine. They were always beautiful. I pulled her into a warm embrace. I asked her how the surprise was and she said it was the best. It made me really happy, I placed a kiss on her forehead and she was blushing - "why are you so adorable? " I asked myself.

We sat on the carpet and talked. "This girl is the one for me " I told myself. There were tear stains on her cheeks so I asked her if she cried and she said yes, she was happy and worried about my reputation. It pained me to see tears in her yes, I told her not to cry and keep all her tears for the time we get married. She blushed and buried her head in my chest. When I said that we'd get married - was serious, this was the girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So chapter 35 done, how was it? I hope you all liked it ❤. It's officially announced now that you and Karry are dating and you received a lot of positive response.

Thank you for all your love and support, this story would be nothing without your love and support - thank you all .♥
Do leave a vote and comment below. Do follow me it would mean a lot to me.

Next update will be on Wednesday ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...