EMMY.- e.d. x e.c.

By heyitsf_

"That's not my name," More

characters.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
question..
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
20k!!!
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
SEQUEL
New book!

Chapter 18.

2.7K 67 13
By heyitsf_

Ethan's pov.

I felt terrible. I didn't even get to explain. I didn't get to explain that Kristina just came here to apologize, but it seemed like something else.

I've been calling her and texting her, but she refuses to respond. I decided to go to her. I grab my keys telling Grayson I'm going to Emma's place. "What if she's not home?" Grayson asks.

He was right. What if she wasn't home.

I open the app "Find My Friends". Stalker, I know. I click on Emma's name, and see that she's at Philz Coffee. Duh. I quickly get into my car, driving towards Philz. I just have to be calm and explain everything nicely to her.

I soon find a parking spot and hop out of my car. I walk over to the door and I see Emma through the window.

But she's not alone. She's with another guy. I cant see his face. Who the hell is that guy.

Stop overthinking it Ethan. He's probably just a friend.

Ya he's just a friend, I think to myself.

Or that's what I thought, until he starts leaning in.

And kissed, Emma. He kissed Emma. MY Emma. He kissed her.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. I storm off, not caring whether she saw me or not.

She got mad that some crazy bitch popped up to my house so she went out and got with a whole other guy? When we were still together?

I drive off, back home, furiously steering the wheel. I should've known all along. Did I really think she liked me? How could I be so dumb. I should've known. Gosh I'm so stupid!

Emma's pov.

"Emma, I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time." Derek says scratching the back of his head. "What?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee. "I think it'd be better if I showed you..." He slowly leaned in, kissing my lips. My eyes quickly widen, realizing what's he's done. I push him off of me, wiping my lips. "Why did you do that?" I raise my voice.

"Emma, I've liked you for a while now. Can't you see it?" He says brushing my hand. I quickly yank it away, grabbing my bag and coffee and walking out of the coffee place. "Emma, please," He says running after me. "Derek. Leave. Me. Alone." I get into my car, not being able to stay there a second longer. First Ethan, and now him? Can you fucking believe boys.

Because I sure as hell, can't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
319K 5.9K 77
Let your imagination take you on a journey... (while the twins tag along in the backseat, eh?) Hope you enjoy ❤️
3K 70 14
"Lies, all lies" ©️LGMercy, 2017.
624K 7.9K 145
Imagines of the twins