I Dare You To...

Por Sashaluv23

I dare you to...Remove an article of clothing from the player on your left with your teeth. I dare you to...u... Mais

I dare you to... flash the principle
I dare you to... make out and then be a buttmunch
I Dare You To... Run around the whole school nude
I Dare You To... Punch Diane in the face
I dare you to... Want it
I dare you to...smear your lips w/grass and dirt
I dare you to... What?!?!
I dare you to... never talk to me again
I dare you to... go cliff diving
I Dare You To... Not kiss me ALL day till school ends
I Dare you to... No way mom!
I dare you to... stay at my house the whole week and 1/2
I Dare You To... Sing A Song
I Dare you to...stay.
I Dare You To... Do It
I Dare You To...!!!!!
I dare you to... for sure read this chapter
I dare you to...meet the new kid
I dare you to... Eat Dog Food
I Dare You To...OMG
I Dare You To... Be There For Me
I Dare You To... Tell Me
READ THIS
I Dare You To... go skinny dipping
I Dare You To... Be mine Forever
I Dare You To... be ready
I dare you to... Goodbye
I dare you to... say it again
I Dare You To...The End

I Dare You To...

83.8K 884 147
Por Sashaluv23

POV: ZAC

I laughed at Garret as he told us all about a one night stand from Saturday night.

"So Zac; me and the guys along with a couple of the hot seniors girls were gunna skip the first 2 periods of the day and play a game of I dare you to, wanna join?"

I grinned back at him and nodded my head. I dare you to was my game, and nobody had ever been able to take that crown away from me. Most of the girls that played would always chicken on their dares, but the super sluts wouldn't. As for the guys, only sometimes.

Suddenly i smelled a girls perfume right behind me and i turned around to see Diane. She had been  my off and on again girlfriend since 10th grade.

"Hey baby. So are you going with us to play i dare you to?" She batted her eyelashes at me and fiddled with one of her fake pink nails.

"Duh Diane." I scoffed at her and she looked shocked but tried to cover it up. I knew i was harsh, but i didn't care. Diane and me were just considered a hobby in my mind.

"Oh, well lets go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Garret and the rest of the guys. I looked back to see if they'd help me, but all they did was smirk at me, and i glared back.

POV: AARON

I pulled into the parking lot of my new school, and got out of my car, hoping i wasn't to underdressed ofr the first day of my senior year. I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, a pare of red converse with a black tee and red hoodie. My hair was in loose curls around my faace, and i blew one out of my eyesight as i made it inside and into the office.

"Why hello there. You must be new here. What's your name?" The elderly lady looked up at me and smiled and i half smiled back.

"Aaron Vene."

"Okay, here you go sweetie; your schedule." She handed it to me and i thanked her as i walked out of the hallway and to my locker.

While i was putting my extra school supplies away, i heard a couple of girls talking loudly near my locker and i got quiet.

"I can't wait for the game of I dare you too today! It's going to be awesome. Espically since Zac's playing and he has a girlfriend."

"I know! She's going to blow up when he gets dared to get a lapdance from a girl."

"I know haha."

What's I dare you to?I thought to myself when i realized i was staring at them, and one turned and glared at me. "Who are you and why are you starig at us?" She said bitterly.

"Oh, I'm Aaron Vene. I'm new here." I waved slightly and they just soffed then conntinued talking.

"Great. Enemies already." I mumbled as a lurched away to 1st period when i suddenly ran into someone, faliing on my but and spilling my bag all over the ground.

"Oh dude, I'm sorry." A guys voice said and I just sighed and started picking it up. Behind me i heard the girls giggling at me and i tried to ingnore it.

When i was about to grab my history book, a tanned hand grabbed it and held it to me as i got up slowly to look at him. And when i did, my knees got weak and i smiled. He had beautiful blue eyes, and his hair was brown with blonde highlights. "Sorry again for bumping you. I'm just trying to get to the White castle."

I looked at him confused and he looked at me confused right back. "You don;t know about the Whte castle? I thought even the nerds knew about it."

I sighed and shifted my feet slightly. "Great, you think i look like a nerd. Well, I'm not, I'm new here. I'm Aaron Vene."

He immediately looked guitly and gave me an apologetic smile. "Oh I'm sorry. I just figured since i'd never seen you before."

I waved it off and then said "It's fine, but so... what's the White castle?"

"Walk with me; I'll tell you all about it." I looked at the door leading to my first period class, then back at him, them i relunctantly followed him.

"I never caught your name by the way."

"Ethan; Ethan Flynn. So anyways, the Whit castle is an abanded house a block away from the school. All the popular kids go there and we play this game, "I dare you to...". It's pretty fun, and whoever gets the most dares completed is the king or queen of the school. RIght now that guy is Zac.  All of us are skipping 1st and 2nd period to play, wanna come?"

We were in the parking lot now and i said "But won't i-" I suddenly stopped myself. Right here and right now i had to decide if i was going to be the good girl, or the I don't give a shit girl.

"Yeah sure! Lets go." I smiled at him as he gave me a crooked grin and led me down the street. When we got inside i plopped my bag down near the door and Ethan led me into a large room where about 20 kids where sitting in a circle.

When Ethan said hey, they all looked up, only to be staring at me. "Who's this?"

A snotty looking girl said it bitterly as she looked me up and down, and then Ethan said "She's the new girl, Aaron. I told her she could play with us."

A couple girls groaned while all the guys had on cocky grins as they shuffled around, opening a spot big enough for me and Ethan.

"Okay Ethan," A girl with red hair looked at him and smirked. "I dare you to... lick the player on your right." He looked at me and my eyes got wide. Oh, shit.

As i looked at him, he smirked then turned my head and licked me from my chin all the way up to the corner of my eye.

"Ew!" I said as i wiped the saliva off my cheek. Everybody laughed and then a blonde got up and walked over to wall with a marker in her hand.

Only then did i notice that writing was all over the walls. Tons of names were on the walls with tallies under the names. Then it hit me; How many dares they'd completed.

As the blonde put a tally under Ethans' name, she looked at me and then said "Hey, red girl, what's your name?"

"Aaron."

She took her marker and wrote down in curly letters then sat back down.

"Okay Ethan, your turn."

"Mmm, Zac! I dare you to trade clothes with the player on your left."

The guy named Zac looked next to the blonde who had tallied and gulped. Zac was hot, might i add.  He had bacl hair and was tan, and i mean tan. Plus you could see his muscles through the thin charcoal shirt he was wearing.

"Dude, you suck."  He hesitated pulling off his clothes, but then stripped off his leather jacket and shirt.

Oh. My. God. I looked his upper half up and down. He was seriously hot. But then when i looked at his face, i notiiced he was staring at me, and i lushed and looked away. i can't believe i was staring like that. He then stoop off his jeans and shoes, then handed them to the girl left of him.

POV: ZAC

Great. Diane was wearing a pink strapless dress and white flower wedges. She smiled when she heard the dare and i, well...

Finally my clothes were on her and hers on me. I looked like an ugly pink hot tanned guy.

"Look Zac, now you're dating yourself!" I got red in the face and then got angry.

"Shut the hell up Garret!" I sat down in a huff and then looked at the new girl and smirked.

"You, aaron."

She looked up at me.

"i dare you to make out with garret for 30 seconds. I'll time it." I pointed towards Garret.

Her eyes got wide with shock and i shot a cocky grin at her. She was like everyone else. She'd chicken on it. As i chuckled in the back of my throat, i saw her get up and walk over to Garret, then she sart down across from him and put her arms around his neck.

He shot me a grin before he leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed him right back. Whoa new girl. She definitely didn't look like that type of girl.

As soon as their time was up, I said "Okay you're done."

Garret glance at me, but kept kissing her until about 30 seconds later when she pulled away and sat back down.

As Diane tallied her first dare, i looked at Garret and then her. "Garret?! Why didn't yo stop when i said?"

He looked at me and shrugged. "She's hot dude, and plus she said something to me before i kissed her which i was i kept kissing her."

I raised my eyebrows and leaned in, pulling up my hot pink dress. "What'd she say?" I was curious to know.

"She said you better watch out because she's going to be the new queen of the school."

I looked over at her in shock, but then immediately grinned. This girl had just started something and she had no idea what lengths i would go to to win it.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

477K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
35.8K 1.4K 33
"The countdown is starting," he says standing up and pulling me up with him. "So this is it huh?" He smiles. "Yep, it-" "Girl I have been looking abs...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
1.3K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...