golden

By xansxpills

i know that you're scared because hearts get broken -females More

adeline jones :
jade cooper:
josie collins-
athena schaffer:
gabby plachart.
jasmine heather:
mei shan:

rules

279 24 0
By xansxpills

one:
all anons are female and straight. please do not try to change them or judge them for who they are and what they like!

two:
i'm very relaxed on messages. if you wanna to either send a scene or if you need help setting up one just message ooa! starting scenes range from 8-17 lines. regular scenes 5-14.

three:
add drama it makes it interesting!!! any drama is excepted including abuse, kidnapping, and rape. but please no suicide or killing off my anons!

four:
there is no time limit on messages. but if i see that you are active for more than a week and still haven't replied i will send another message. if you don't reply to that either, rp will be ended and anon will be free.

five:
third person is highly preferred! also no text talk please!

six:
the girls can talk to a maximum of three people and still have the : sign. if they are in a serious thing that isn't official they will have the - sign.

seven:
have fun! if you have any more questions just message me and we can work it out.

- talking
. taken
: single

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 980 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
214K 1.1K 199
Mature content
174K 351 19
Just a horny girl
252K 38.9K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး