Only You [Ciel X Reader] [Fa...

By Fluffyhappycamper21

[I do not own the characters. You don't like this then don't waste your time reading it.] [Cover has been cha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Finale
A/N Important!!

Chapter 18

54 2 0
By Fluffyhappycamper21

Ciels p.o.v
It bothers me how Alois sends her stuff. Y/n tells me not to worry bout it and that he's trying to get in my head. Which he's doing perfectly, I just so want to kill him but, then Queen Victoria would have me in a predicament like last time. Eddy grabbed my hand and dragged me to the drawing room till we sat down in my chair. 

"What bubba?" I asked. 

"Tea!" He cheered. 

"Where'd we leave your mum?" I looked around. 

"We're here!" Soma brought her in. 

"She was trying to do work." Grell tattled. 

"I was so not!" Y/n pouted sitting in her chair. 

"Angel~" I smirked at her. Her cheeks flushed dark red. 

"Damn how'd he do that?" Grell asked. I laughed. 

"Shut up!" Y/n yelled. 

"You're the one blushing." I smiled. She got up and left. 

"That's your wife." They all said. 

"I know!" I walked off, seeing she was in her study reading a book. I grabbed one from the shelf hitting her ass with it. A moan escaped her. 

"Don't walk away angel~" I told in her ear. 

"Ciel~" I was moving the book in between her legs. 

"I'll punish you right here~" 

"My Lord." Sebastian was at the door. I moved behind her keeping the book in place. 

"What demon?" I asked. He opened. 

"Visitor. Oh-Madame Geoffrey was going to tell you the same." Sebastian informed. She grabbed onto my shirt, 

"right thanks for the notice." She let him leave before pulling me forward. The book dropped and I was down at her ear. 

"Your lucky he didn't say anything." She said. 

"You know he wanted to but he knows better than to say a thing." I smiled. She turned to face me, she reached to place a kiss on my lips but once I opened my eyes she was messing with my ribbon I use to tie around my collar. 

"How'd you get it off?" I asked trying to grab it back. 

"I have my ways!" She giggled running off. 

"Y/n!" I chased after her. I caught her before the drawing room.

"Give it back." 

"Stop it!" She laughed as I kept trying. 

"Madame, Earl." Sebastian and Geoffrey stood there. I let go, she gave me my ribbon. 

"I'm gonna get you back." I sat in my chair. 

"Not if I get you first." She challenged. 

"The Madame Devil and Earl Phantomhive." Geoffrey opened the door. 

"Pleasure to meet you." The person bowed slightly. Y/n looked shocked for some reason. American accent? 

"Like who I found?" Alois behind him. I gritted my teeth. 

"Trancy." I faked a smiled. 

"Nice to see you again." Y/n looked at Geoffrey who just shrugged. 

"Darling Who is this?" I asked. Alois looked infuriated. 

"Winton Bernardita Daniels" Y/n sipped her tea. 

"What's your business Mr. Daniels?" I asked. 

"Sir, I met your fiancée in America. I have come to receive payment." He said. 

"You know damn well I'm not paying you back and why." She's already pissed off. 

"Payment off of what?" I asked. 

"A few mafia things." He smiled. 

"He can leave. Thank you." She shooed them off. 

"Madame-" 

"out." I said. They both stepped out. 

"What'd he do to you?" I asked. 

"He violated me, saying Trancy ordered him to and Trancy this and that. He was another Trancy. I thought he could be a friend but I was wrong." She sighed. 

"Now he wants to collect from you just to violate you?" I asked. 

She nodded, we sent him on his way. I took her to our room so she could take a breather. Which seems like she needed it cause all that happened was her crying. 

"What's wrong?" I asked holding her. No words came out just sobs.

"Darling?" I asked. She kept on, 

"Please, tell me what's wrong." I tried. Her grip tightened on me. I fell on my back. She was still on me crying. I tried to use a handkerchief to wipe her tears but she wouldn't let me. I moved my body up from the bed. 

"Y/n." I sighed. 

"Don't let him hurt me." I felt my eyes widen at her answer. 

"Who?" I asked.

"Winton." She cried. 

"He did you like Trancy?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Is that why the memories are worse?" I figured it out. She nodded once more. 

"He won't harm you. I'm protecting you my angel~" I placed a kiss on her head. I felt her sobs slow down. I saw she was playing with my ribbon. 

"How do you manage to pull it off?" 

"Your just dumb." Was her reply. 

I smiled keeping her close. Hearing the yells downstairs. I felt my eyes get heavy after hearing her soft breathing. I pushed my back against the headboard, pulling her with me. She draped a leg over my two, arms around me, her asleep in my chest. I drifted off to slumber not loosening my grip.

Y/n's p.o.v
I heard snores, opening my eyes and looking up to see what had me tied around them was Ciel. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. What a supportive man, caring, gentle, loving and much more. 

"Yes angel?" 

"Sorry." I squeaked. 

"No need." He placed a soft kiss on my lips then letting me get up. 

"Lunch!" Howard yelled from out the door. We went down to eat. Soma and Agni had left back to the town house of what Delilah explained. Adrian needed to do things for my dress and his shop. So Grell is the only idiot here. 

"What were y'all doing?" He asked. 

"Sleeping." Ciel drank his tea. 

"Just sleeping?" He wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Yes, it's too early for anything." I kicked Ciels leg so he could look at me. All I got was a smile. 

"Man you two are boring." Grell sighed. 

"Why are you so worried you haven't gotten laid in how long?" Ciel joked. 

"Hey! Y/n tell your boyfriend to not be rude!" Grell yelled.

"He's got a point." I smiled. 

"Y/N!" He yelled. Making us laugh. We finished up, leaving Ciel and I to walk around the garden.

"You feel better?" He asked. 

"I guess." I shrugged. 

"Angel, what's on your mind?" He asked. 

"Madame-" I turned seeing Howard coming with a letter. I read it, 

"When?" I asked. 

"Geoffrey is packing, Delilah as well. We leave tonight" He sighed. 

"Thank you." I smiled. He left, 

"What's that about-" Ciel tried. 

"I leave for America." I forced a smile. 

"Do I-" 

"You know the queen needs you here." I said trying to walk away. He pulled me close. 

"Let me at least get a kiss before your busy." He smiled. Our lips met, the sensation like a million fireworks. I pulled away, his hand caressed my cheek. 

"I love you." I smiled. 

"Love you too." He smiled. We walked back, going into our room. Delilah folding some of my clothes. I helped her do the rest while Ciel sat there. Eddy came in eating a biscuit. 

"Ready to go?" I asked him. 

"Where?" He asked. 

"You and your mum are going to America again." Ciel told him. 

"No!" Eddy yelled. 

"Eddy." I sighed. 

"No!" He ran out, Ciel following him.

Week later—

The days are long and dreadful, Eddy quit talking again, I haven't left the hotel today since I have to tonight. 

"Madame your still bummed out." Geoffrey smiled. 

"We get you want to be with your husband but-" 

"It's not that, it just feels weird, as if something is going to happen that I might not be able to stop." I sighed. 

"Madame, his butler is a hell of a one. Also Earl Ciel can take care of himself." Geoffrey said. 

"You know what I mean." I said. 

"He's going to be Fine." Howard poured me another cup of tea while Delilah tried dressing eddy for our ball. Which didn't take long so were already on our way. 

"Madame Devil." I was greeted upon walking in. 

"Winton." I sighed keeping Eddy's grip with my hand the same. I walked off to the side with him trying to stay out the crowd and just able to observe. 

"So Madame, you're engaged!" Someone asked me. 

"Yes! My wedding is in December." I informed the lady. 

"Nice to see you." She walked away. 

"Now then- let's talk." A grip was on my arm. 

"Not when I'm with the child." I growled. 

"Then let's go elsewhere!" Winton pulled me to one of his rooms. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"You know exactly since it's a very simple payment." 

"I'm not a slut!" I tried leaving. 

"Y/n your husband won't mind since he's not here." He cooed. I slapped him. 

"Leave me alone for once! I agreed to show in America by order of the queen and came to your party to not look like an ass!" I yelled. 

"That ass looks good enough for me to fuck~" 

"Go to hell!" I yelled kicking him in his area. 

"Bitch!" He slammed me into the door. I felt my shoulder dislocate. I got up and shot him in his stomach. 

"Call me a bitch one more time!" I yelled. 

"Madame." Geoffrey covered my eyes taking the gun from my hand. 

He let me see once we were in the carriage, Eddy fast asleep. We arrived to the hotel, I ignored Delilah and Howard saying hi and about tea and cake and shut my door. Slumping against it and crying my eyes out. I wish Ciel could hold me telling me everything's alright. Calling me angel, loving me. For once I was able to get all my heart desires and now I'm in America again being treated like shit. I couldn't stop crying. No matter what I tried all I could think of is not being with him. I almost killed a man just cause of how my heart feels about everything. But that man and Alois are my reason for my trauma. I know my eyes changed color I know my other half was going to come out- but I can never escape what's to come even if I were to kill him.

Howard's p.o.v
I hear her crying since they wanted me to tell her about the tea still warming up. I told Delilah and she understood and said let's give her her space. Geoffrey walked into the kitchen. 

"Eddy's in bed. That kid still won't talk." He sighed. 

"We all know Eddy doesn't like America." I sighed. 

"Tomorrow's a long day so bright and early. Eddy's staying here with Delilah. Also Howard your coming with us since it requires a chef." He smiled.

 "Got it." Delilah and I said. Geoffrey walked away. 

"Here, I still have to stir this and if I stop air will get in." She gave me a postcard. 

"Who's it-" 

"Ciel sent it in, Sebastian called for me to pick it up." She explained. I took it and slipped it under her door. 

"There. Now the tea isn't ready you just want to give her space?" I figured. She nodded. 

"Also Ciel sent in a note too Geoffrey so he is preparing." She said. I read it. 

"He's gonna try and come out here?" I asked. She shrugged.

DRILL!!
Follow.Comment.Vote.
Fluffy~Out! ~Nya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154 14 9
This will be one hell of a ride. I'll ask you this. Will you stay? Or scroll and miss? A little boy; an Earl. His faithful butler; a demon. This will...
284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
84.1K 3K 22
It's been 14 years since Ciel Phantomhive sold his soul to Sebastian so he could take revenge on those that killed his parents. Revenge has been exac...
9.2K 197 13
Lady Elizabeth is your best friend and she tells you all about her new fianćee, Ciel Phantomhive. Your mother has "business" with this "Ciel" and whe...