A Little Burden ( J.JK)

By LadyLagunah

- Y/N's POV- I still remember that day clearly.....every night it comes back to me like a nightmare. The sma... More

Coming soon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Last Chapter
Full Story (Inkitt)

Chapter 4

16.8K 896 205
By LadyLagunah

Y/N

''Did I say something wrong?'' Jungkook asked and I could see that he was totally in shock himself. Minjoon placed his head in my neck while his body started to shake. 

When it comes to me fainting Minjoon kind of freaks out. It's because of something that happened in the past which became a trauma right now.  It happened 2 years ago, I was preparing dinner, but due to overworking myself I fainted. No one else was around except for Minjoon at that time. Seeing me faint caused a trauma since he couldn't do anything. He wouldn't stop crying and screaming while his tiny hands grabbed my fingers, but no matter what I didn't wake up. Luckily Hoseok arrived shortly after cause he was gonna babysit on Minjoon that night. He took me to the hospital and that's where I woke up. 

So whenever Minjoon just hears about me fainting he immediately gets flashbacks from that day and it makes him scared.

''Why would you say that!'' I shouted mad at Jungkook before storming away. Being in his presence is no good. On my way to the car I luckily managed to calm Minjoon down and he actually fell asleep. 

-----------------------------------------

''Yeah he is watching TV right now. There is still some dinner in the fridge so if you didn't eat yet feel free to take it'' I spoke to Hoseok over the phone my eyes focusing on Minjoon who was sitting on the couch all wrapped up in a blanket watching his favorite cartoon. 

''Okay I will see you tonight'' I smiled ending the call. Walking my way up to Minjoon I started to think about Jungkook again. Since the incident of me yelling against him I couldn't stop thinking about him. At that moment I just became mad because I was panicking. But no matter how I think about it right now it just wasn't right of me to do. Jungkook couldn't have known that saying something like that would bring up bad memories for Minjoon. I was being mean......

''Minjoon- ah'' I called out focusing his attention on me. I could already see that he was having trouble keeping his eyes open. 

''Come on let's get you into bed'' I smiled motioning my head towards the bedroom door. A yawn escaped his mouth while his hands popped out of the blanket stretching out to me. 

''I don't wanna walk'' He muttered half awake making me chuckle. In a minute I grabbed him by his waist placing him over my shoulder. Laughter escaped his mouth as I could feel his small hands attacking my back with his tiny fists. Not being bothered by his punches I made my way to the bedroom door plopping him down on the bed. It seemed like all the sleep from before got sucked away as he immediately jumped against my body wrapping his small arms around my neck. To defend myself I placed one of my hands on his side slowly starting to tickle him. He screamed in my ear mixed with laughter while falling on his back on the bouncy mattress. 

''Ah stop!'' He screamed out fighting against my hand. I decided to stop here holding my hands in the air letting him know I was going to stop. 

''Come on it's late you should sleep'' I smiled grabbing the warm sheets to tug him in. He obediently listened to what I said laying on the bed letting me tug him in. 

''Noona....'' He muttered softly. He laid on his back while I was seated on the floor leaning my elbows next to him on the bed. 

''Does it hurt?'' he asked his tiny finger carefully touching the bump on my head. 

''Not at all'' I smiled my hand slightly pinching his nose making him laugh. I decided to read him his favorite book and before I knew it I watched him fall asleep. Hoseok arrived just in time while I was already set to leave for work.

''I'm sorry for taking your time every night.....'' I muttered to Hoseok. I just feel bad for wasting his time like this. Especially since he has a girlfriend too. Luckily Hoseok his girlfriend is extremely nice and knows about the situation so she doesn't mind at all. Sometimes she even tags along with him but still...

''Don't! I don't mind at all okay. You're carrying too much on your shoulders I'm just happy I can help you out a bit'' He smiled. I couldn't help but feel my heart light up hugging him tightly.

''You should head to work. You don't wanna be late'' He smiled his big hand ruffling my hair turning it into a mess. I nodded my head and took off ready to work.

---------------------------------------

''What happened to your head?'' Seoyun commented the moment she saw me. Was it that visible?

''I just hit my head nothing bad'' I waved off making her chuckle. I took my position behind the counter ready to help out some customers until I felt someone grab my arm. Looking at Seoyun I saw her eyes widen her nails almost digging through my clothes into my skin. But the thing was her eyes were focused to the side. I slowly looked to the side as well and my eyes grew big seeing Jungkook enter the bar.......

''Omo do you think he came to see you?!'' Seoyun spoke a bit too loud making me cover her mouth. 

''No what the heck. He is just here to drink I guess. Seriously stop watching so many kdramas!'' I scolded making her smile with a small smirk. 

''There is nothing wrong with being fond of kdramas. I'm 100% sure he isn't here just to drink. I bet he wants to talk to you'' she wriggled her eyebrows sending shivers down my spine. He couldn't possibly be here for that right? To be honest ever since our last encounter I just felt too ashamed to talk to him or even look at him. Maybe he thinks I'm a mean person....

My heart sank seeing him take a seat at the counter our eyes meeting as well.

''I will help that customer'' I spoke the minute I heard someone from behind us ask for a drink. Before I even got the chance to walk away Seoyun grabbed my shoulder pushing me into Jungkook's direction. 

''Don't worry I will help that person. You go help that handsome fella. Don't wanna keep him waiting'' she winked before turning to the customer. Without much of a choice, I made my way up to Jungkook trying to control my breathing. Stop being so nervous.....

''Uhm hey....can I get you something?'' I spoke awkwardly. The atmosphere around us not making me feel any better. 

''The same like last time will do'' He spoke back his face as plain as ever. Yup, he hates me. Within a hurry I made his drink wanting to be over with all the interacting. But another side of me was dying to apologize for my behavior. 

''Here you go..'' I spoke softly pouring the drink for him. Jungkook his eyes were focused on the martini glass standing on the counter his fingers not even touching it. Why wasn't he drinking it? Silence build up between the two of us as I was debating with myself if I should apologize or not.

''I'm sorry''

''I'm sorry''

My eyes widened looking into Jungkook's one hearing the both of us apologize at the same time. 

''I shouldn't have asked you that in front of a little kid.'' he began but I immediately cut him off not thinking that way.

''No you shouldn't apologize! I'm sorry for going off on you like that. I just panicked and took it out on you. You couldn't have known that saying that would make him shocked...'' Somehow my eyes just wouldn't dare to meet his. Once again both of us remained silent. Jungkook slowly took a hold of his glass pulling it more towards himself on the counter.

''Is he okay?'' he asked. Hearing how sincere he was asking about Minjoon made my eyes turn soft. Jungkook seems like a person I didn't imagine him to be at all.

''Yeah he is totally fine right now'' I smiled seeing Jungkook nod. A small ring caught my attention, seeing how Jungkook reached for the phone in his pocket it seemed to be from his phone. He typed something in his phone before putting it away again and looking at me. Why was he looking at me? He suddenly cleared his throat while getting off his seat. Seeing him stand in front of me made me realize how tall he actually is. 

''Uhmm....'' he began to speak slightly scratching the back of his head.

''I don't wanna be meddling into your personal life, but I don't think a boyfriend should allow his girlfriend to work at a time like this.....'' His hand reached for his bag throwing it over his shoulder leaving me speechless.

''B-Boyfriend?''

''Don't fall behind on school work'' He muttered softly but just loud enough for me to hear before walking away. I stood stunned on my spot confused by his previous sentence...

''I told ya!'' Seoyun beamed from behind me her hand giving me a massive slap on my back.

''I was right! He only came to talk to you. He didn't even touch his Martini'' she pointed out my eyes just focusing on the still full glass of well-made martini standing in front of me. 

''I just think something came up that's all...'' I muttered my mind still puzzling what he meant with boyfriend....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.6K 45
UNEDITED "g-go find other person, i'm sorry but i can't do this. i still have my dignity clinging onto me." i said. "no one needs to find out. no one...
5.7K 264 23
READ THE INTRO DOWN HERE I was just a normal girl until it was my 17th birthday. Late on that night, my parent were arguing because of their work. I...
The Ace Killer By Yoo Nabi

Mystery / Thriller

179 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...
5.6K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...