~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

By HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... More

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)

1.8K 57 7
By HayleyMikaelson

This is the conclusion of Chapter 25. It will pick up right where it left off, since watt pad cut off the ending I'll just put it here. Enjoy, and remember to comment in the little box below and hit the star button on the side!! Oh, and this is in Adriana's POV :) One last thing, play the song on the right during the dance scene. You'll know which one! ;) XOXO HM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Mom? Mom!" Grinning, I rush over to her and throw my arms around her, engulfing her in a tight hug. "Mom, I missed you so much.." She returns the hug, but I can tell there's something wrong. The hesitance in the way she hugged me.

We pull away from each other, and she looks me up and down. "Wow.. You look stunning in that dress!" Her light brown eyes lighting up with pride, and I smile taking her in. For once, I finally understood where I got my body build from.

My beautiful mother. With a long, wavy mane of brown locks tumbling down her back, and light green eyes, with just the right features. Every inch of her face was mine (accept the eyes, that I got from my father), but that was about where our physcical comparisons ended. I'm just a bit shorter then she is, and have long blonde hair but it was getting darker as I aged.

"I missed you.. Please, come home." She says, interrupting my chain of thought. 

"I want to, you have know idea how much I want to. But, I just can't... Not after what happened, with him and not after what I learned about Marcel. He wanted me dead, and so did Kyle. I'm not ready to come back yet, but you have no idea how badly I want to. I just feel so angry about everything that's going on, and its just so hard. But all I can't think about is coming home, and making things right in my own way." My eyes sting with tears, and they spill over.

When my eyes land on Uncle Elijah, relief floods over me and I can't help but give a soft sigh of happiness to see him again. He spots me to, and moves towards me and before I know it I'm engulfed in a hug. Hugging him back, I bury my face into his shoulder and let my tears fall.

He pulls back, and wipes the droplets from my face. "Hey Adri... Don't cry." It was no joke that he was a man of few words, but they were always the right ones. Nodding slightly, I wipe the last few tears off my cheeks. "

"I'm fine, really. I just missed you both so much." 

"We missed you to honey." My mom says, and touches my wavy blonde hair. 

"What did you want to talk to us about?" Classic Elijah, always wanting to get straight to business. 

I nod slightly, and steer them away and into the corner. "Well, first off did he come here? I need him to be as far away as possible." My voice is urgent and abrupt, and Elijah shakes his head slightly. 

"No, not that I am aware of.., Adriana, where have you been staying? Eating? Sleeping?" I can tell he truly is worried for me, and I smile reassuringly. 

"I've been staying with some friends." My mother raises on eyebrow, because she knows that with my family line there are no such thing as 'friends'. "Laurena Zaria-" But before I could finish Elijah interrupts. 

"Laurena Zaria Everson?" A flush goes over his face, and I can see the far-away look in his eyes.

"Yeah, how did you know... Wait, let me guess you knew her in the past." Smiling at the idea of my slight stick-in the mud Uncle having a girlfriend makes me grin. He starts to answer when I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

Turning around, I blush when I see Kyle standing there in a black suit(jacket, pants) with a white collared dress shirt, and black shiny dress shoes. "Hey, you!" I say softly, and he grins back at me. But his eyes move from my face to my moms and Elijah's. 

"Oh, this is my mom Hayley, and my Uncle Elijah." Smiling as I introduce them, my eyes sparkling with admiration for them. He extends his hand and shakes Elijah's, and I can tell my uncle is squeezing his hand hard. "Ahem." I say, pretending to clear my throat and they drop there hands. He moves to my mom and she pulls him in so that she can whisper in his ear. After releasing him, he turns to me. 

"This is the last dance before I leave." Nodding, I look over at my family and my mom nods slightly fighting back a smile.

"Right, I forgot. Let's go then." He takes my hand, and leads me towards the center of the dance floor. I can feel there eyes on my the entire time, and I blush and smile softly.

His strong arms wrap around my waist, and I wrap my arms around his neck loosely and we exchange smiles.

Even though the song hadn't changed to a slow song yet, we were still standing there rocking softly to the beat of our own rhythm. His eyes kept staring at me with an unfamiliar look in his eyes, but I could tell that it was pure. "What?" I ask with a soft chuckle, my stomach fluttering with every step.

He smiles, and touches my cheek with one finger. It felt like every nerve in my face just lit up. "It just that... You look beautiful tonight. Well, you look beautiful everyday I just meant that you look um, really good today - not like you always do. I mean, you look great everyday like I said before but tonight just wow.,." Kyle gives a nervous chuckle, and I laugh softly and grin at his attempts to compliment me. 

"I know what you mean, and thank you. You look handsome in a suit." I bite my lip, and the song switches to a slow song. He starts to pull back, when I tighten my grip around his neck securing him there. "Hey, you said a full song. That was only part of a song, so don't go running off quite yet." A grin jumps on his face, and his luxurious brown eyes light up and he puts her hands on my hips again keeping me close to him. 

The song is sweet and loving, and at the start of the chorus our little box dance switches up and he takes my hand and I twirl slowly before chuckling and returning back to our box dance.

"This has been such a great night. Despite being kidnapped, almost killed, going to the other side and coming back again, getting into an argument with my dad, and finding out a lot that I didn't want to know... This is the best thing that's happened to me in a long time." I confess softly, and he nods. 

"Same here, same here." He pulls me a bit closer, and we just stare at each other for a while neither one of us able to tear our eyes away.. Our face so close that I can smell his sweet breath, and for that fleeting moment everything going on in my life disappears. All my troubles and losses fade away. Before I know it, he dips me down and I bend my head back so my hair gently brushes the floor. 

Pulling me back up, and closer then ever before the song fades away into the background and our eyes are locked on each others lips. Suddenly, nothing else matters in this world but him and we move closer to each other and our lips are inches apart.

"Adriana?!" I hear a tone say my name and we break apart and I see a look of fear strike Kyle's face.

"Kyle?" I asks softly, and he pulls me to his side. Looking up I see the last person on this planet I want to see.

My father.

---------------------------------

Rana's POV

Sighing I finish placing the white candles in a circle in the center of my room in the Mikaelson mansion. The room was large enough to do a wide Circle, and for once I was grateful for Rebekah getting me the third largest room. With a snap of my fingers the other candles in my room light. I sit in the middle of the circle cross legged, and place a detailed map of New Orleans in front of me.

Then, I pick up Rebekah's hairbrush that I took from her abnormally large bathroom, and pluck some hair out of it, before setting it down in a pile in the center of the map. Taking a deep breathing and letting it back out again, I pick up a knife, and slice my pointer finger open not flinching at all.

With the spells I've done, I'm used to it by now. Dropping a few droplets of my blood on the hairs, I closes my eyes and focus on Rebekah. "Viteto Broshe Tarem Carmanifestofe."  I chants the advanced locator spell twice, before gasping slightly..

Looking around, I don't recognize any of my surroundings. It's slightly hazy, and I realize that a newbie witch much have put a spell around the room to block my vision. But, since the power of the spell was more then her's I could see even though it was like looking through fog.

Blinking rapidly, footprints start to appear in a glowing gold color, leading in a path way to where Rebekah was being kept. Hurriedly I follow it, look back behind me I notice the footprints disappearing and I make a quick reminder for myself to do a spell to remember the way back. 

After following the footsteps I come to a large metal door, bolted twice, locked with 4 locks, and barred. Rolling my eyes I push on the door and move right through it like a ghost. The room is dark, and with the fog I can barely see. 

Dammit! This is not going to work. I think to myself, and close my eyes saying a quick vision enhancing spell shattering the spell the newbie witch had put on this place. Re-opening my eyes, my vision is clear but the room is still dark but I can make out Rebekah's figure. 

Suddenly, the light flicks on and I whirl around to see a young teenager around Davina's age, with light brown hair, green eyes, and a pale complexion. She pulls out a gun and loads it, and the sound of Rebekah groaning makes me look at her again.

Her shirt is covered with blood and little holes - obviously from the gun. An IV drop filled with water and a chunk of vervain is going right into her arm, making me cringe at the thought of it. The sound of the gun cocking pulls my attention from my Allie, and I stare at the young girl. 

She lifts the gun up, pointing it at Rebekah's heart. "NO!!" I scream, and jump in front of Rebekah instinctively just as the gun goes up. Expecting the bullet to just fade away, I gasp as I feel it slice through my stomach and my fingers touch the burning place. Looking down at it, blood covers my fingers and stomach. Oh shit! I think repeatedly, before falling to the ground gasping for air. Suddenly the room goes dark...

------------------------------

Adriana's POV

"Dad? What the hell are you doing here?" I demand, tighting my grip on Kyle's hand. 

"I could ask you the same thing love." He says taking a few steps forward, I raise my chin up showing him I wasn't backing down. 

"I am not your 'love', or your 'sweetheart' I'm your daughter. Answer the question." I demand, my voice hard and cold. 

"Well little wolf, this is my party. I'm throwing it as a celebration." He says, and a growl forms in my throat but I keep it down. "What celebration?" My father smirks and points up to the large banner hanging above the stair case. It reads: Congratulations on the Promotion! 

"Promotion? What promotion? Let me guess: Did you get promoted from King ass hole to King dick?" I sneer, and our blue eyes cloud over with a mixture of rage and temper. "Kyle.. Go." He hesitates, and I give him my 'I'm serious' look, and he gives my hand a squeeze before leaving. 

Dad snorts, and gestures to Kyle. "So that's the kind of filth you hang around with now?" He says, a mixture of anger, disappointment and... Sadness in his voice.

"He's not filth, and at least he's not a liar like you!" I snap back, authority and dominance in my voice. My expression is cold and angry, and only a fool would mess with me right now.

"Love, I get a little moody sometimes." He says and I step closer to him, keeping my strong-willed, authoritative stance.

"A little moody? A little moody is closing a door to hard and knocking down a picture and breaking it. Moody isn't going on a killing rampage, calling your daughter a liar, slamming the door so hard that all the pictures in the house break. Moody isn't ruining the time when I woke from being dead or whatever, and thinking I was going to me trapped on the other side for all time!"  Tears filling my eyes and they spill over. "Your an awful excuse for a father!" I yell at him, and the ground trembles but both of us are to outraged to notice. 

By now, people had stopped dancing and were staring at us. "You do not talk to your father like that!! Show me respect! You are not the Queen!" At my outburst, he flinches and a look of sheer anguish and tears outline his eyes.

"And you are a selfish brat who can't appreciate that you have someone to protect you! You are a poor excuse for a Mikaelson daughter!" The vicious words lash out of him like a snake attacking his prey, and his eyes a burning gold.

The reality of his words hit me full force, and I blink rapidly tears streaming down my face and his. "I am so done with you!!" I scream back, and tun round to walk away when he grabs my arm tightly.

"Your not going anywhere!" He growls.

I whirl around yelling, "LET ME GO!" I feel something snap in me, and before I know it my father is launching across the room smashing into the refreshment stand. I can see my Uncle shield my mom from the flying glass shards. 

"I hate you!" I scream, and everything made of glass shatters and the vampires in the room yelp in surprise, and stare at me in terror.

Dad jumps up and dashes towards me, but I drop my head down and raise my eyes up a dark and evil look in my eyes.

He freezes up yelling in protest, and fights against my magic. I raise my hand up launching him backwards, using it again and again throwing him through wall after wall, until we are standing in an alley behind the compound. 

"Adriana!! Stop!" My mom yells at me, and she touches my arm and I hold my hand out to the side with force launching her backwards and into my Uncle.

"No. This is between me, and my father. I'm not going to rest until he learns his lesson." The darkness sweeps over my face, and clouds my eyes. The power surging through me, and earsplitting cracks and screams echo through the night...

~Little Mikaelson~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 6.3K 34
This is the story of the youngest Mikaelson. She has spent her whole life as a vampire, daggered in one of Klaus' coffins. When she finally gets free...
307K 7.3K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
69.9K 2.2K 24
Ophelia is the wife of Niklaus, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson that turned with them over 1,000 years ago. After daggering herself in exasperatio...
283K 5.2K 21
Rue was only a baby when her family decided to kill her but then Klaus Mikaelson, the hybrid, shows up after hearing the baby's cries, and sees what...