Book 1: Indra's Return ✔️

Von Luna_Uchiha1

What if Indra was reborn in the Bleach universe. What if his father, Hagoromo Otsutsuki, decided to give him... Mehr

Indra Kurosaki
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
A/N
Chapter 9
Christmas Special
A/N
Pairing Selection Results~!
Author's Note!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
important Author's note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Finale
Second Book~!
Book 2: Sneak Peek
Book 2: Teaser
Second Book Is Out!!

Chapter 10

10.8K 222 28
Von Luna_Uchiha1

Practice hall

"Fate of three sparrows, fate of four dragons." said Ganju. "Blocked in from five directions, unable to return six miles, Wind of the Heavens, Shojo, Spoons, Cane of elm A thousand sprinkles of ash, a thousand bits of wisdom..."

Ichigo shot up from where he was sleeping and looked around. "S-Silvervine?! What-What the heck was I dreaming about?"

"How should I know?!" Ganju exclaimed.

"I sure slept well or, did I? What am I doing sleeping here?"

"Like I said, how should I know? Idiot!"

"What the heck are you doing, anyway?"

"It's none of your business! Get lost, will you, dandelion?!"

"Watch it!"

"So, you're finally up. It's time to leave." Uryu said as he stepped in the room.

"Huh? Time to leave?" Ichigo said.

.

.

Outside

"Okay, so you're all here?" Yoruichi said in her cat form.

Indra looked at Yoruichi with amusement.

"Yes, sir." Everyone said.

"Hm? Yoruichi, your tail looks like one of those flexible toothbrushes!"

Indra chuckled in amusement while Orihime, Chad, and Uryu flinched at Ichigo's question.

"Huh?! What? You gotta problem with it?" Yoruichi said as dark aura surrounded her.

"N-No. It's a beautiful tail, as always!" Ichigo said nervously.

Indra smirked. "It suits you cat! Although be careful during stormy days you wouldn't want to get electrocuted now, would you?"

A tickmark appeared on Yoruichi's temple. "Shut up bastard!"

Indra chuckled.

"Don't you remember?! You're responsible for that!" said Uryu.

"Huh? I did." Ichigo said.

"It took the three of us to get you to let go finally, but..." Uryu said.

"Ooh, My tail...the tail that was the source of my pride...You'd be wise to stay away from that subject!" Everyone except Indra sweatdropped at her dramatic actions.

Indra smirked mockingly at the annoyed cat. "As if you had pride stupid cat."

A tickmark appeared on Yoruichi's temple. "Why you!"

Indra smirked. "Hn."

"G-Got it." Ichigo sweatdropped.

"Hey! What happened to Ganju?" Kukaku said.

"Huh? I dunno...He was muttering about something downstairs." Ichigo said nonchalantly.

"Hold it! The hero always arrives last." Ganju said as he panted.

Everyone deadpanned at his actions.

"What's with that getup?" Ichigo said.

"It's my very own battle costume. Don't I look cool? Cry and beg all you want, but I won't lend it to you. How do you like that?" Ganju said as he puffed out his chest in pride.

Indra's eyes twitched. Idiots... I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Battle costume? What's it for, if you're just seeing us off?" Ichigo said.

"A Soul Reaper killed my Big Brother." Ganju said.

Everyone except Indra gasped at the unexpected revelation.

"Ganju! Don't you dare!" Kukaku said as she stood up glaring at her little brother.

"Just shut up and listen, Sis! My brother was a genius. He managed to pass the Soul Reaper Academy entrance exam in one try. At that time, his spiritual power was at Level 6. That's the same level as a lieutenant of the 13 Court Guard Squad. Then, he finished six years' curriculum in one, and he became a member of a Squad. In just five years, he became a lieutenant. But my brother was killed betrayed by his Soul Reaper comrades! I was still a kid back then, so I don't remember the details, but there are two things I'll never forget. Their faces! Two faces! The demon-like face of that Soul Reaper who dragged my badly injured and dying brother home. And the face of my brother as he happily thanked that Soul Reaper. Why did my brother do that? Why did he seem so happy? To this day, I don't know. But there's one thing I can say My brother didn't blame Soul Reapers. He didn't hate them."

"I never knew he experienced something so painful!" Ganju's friends said.

"Why?!" Ganju shouted. "Why didn't my brother despise Soul Reapers?! Why did he continue to trust in the Soul Reapers? You're not like the other Soul Reapers. I have a feeling. That if I go with you, I might discover something. That's what I think. That's why I'm gonna help you. I'll go as far as I can, to see what a Soul Reaper is really like!"

"Ganju." Orihime said worriedly.

Too much drama. I'm beginning to think like being the good guy is too troublesome. Indra thought as he sighed.

"Y-You're really something, Big Bro!" Ganju's friend said.

"Master Ganju You've matured splendidly!" The two Guards said.

Kukaku smirked. "Humph! Looks like you've made up your mind."

"You and me then." Ichigo said as he pulled Ganju closer to him by gripping his collar.

"You and me." Ganju said.

Indra smirked. "You know you two sound like a pair of love birds."

"LIKE HELL!" Ganju and Ichigo shouted.

"Ahem. Everyone, are you ready for the Cannonball?" Yoruichi said.

"Yes." Everyone said.

"Huh? By the way..."Ichigo said.

"Huh?" Uryu said

"Yoruichi, can you make the Cannonball?"

Yoruichi narrowed her eyes. "Huh? I wonder Let me try it."

"Don't tell me this is your first try?" Uryu said

"Well, put that down there."

Ichigo placed the cannonball on the ground. When Yoruichi hopped on it, it created a barrier.

"Humph! Something like this is as simple as breathing in and out." Yoruichi said smugly.

"Wow! It took us so long to learn to do it!" Orihime cheered.

Yoruichi looked at the depressed Ichigo smugly. "Do you resent it? Do you resent that I could easily do something that put you through so much trouble to accomplish?"

"It looks like you have been outdone by a cat otouto." Indra said as he smirked.

"Gah! You don't need to rub it in!" Ichigo exclaimed.

"Hey, Ganju." Kukaku said. "Were you able to master it?"

"I guess." Ganju said.

"Then we'll go with Flower-Crane Cannon Number Two. Can you handle it?"

"Sure!"

"Don't chicken out and run off in the middle of it now, ya brat."

"I would never do that."

"Hn, don't worry. I'll make sure of that." Indra smirked sadistically at Ganju.

Everyone especially Ganju shivered at Indra's expression.

"If you're gonna go, put your life on the line!"

"Y-Yes!"

"Are you ready?! There'll be no more delays, you brats! Now, get in!"

Indra made a clone when their attention was on the cannonball shooter and after that disappeared.

.

.

.

Soul Society

Kenpachi looked at the big ball of light that separated into five. "Damn, They split into five! Which one is it? The strongest one Which one is it?!" Kenpachi said as he looked at the lights in irritation.

Unknown to him Indra was looking at the same scene as well from the top of the building. "And it begins~!" Indra smirked before disappearing in his Kamui.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

100K 2.1K 37
Yume and Sasuke were together for as long as they could remember and had a wonderful life with their family. Yume had deep feelings of adoration towa...
280K 10.7K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
15.6K 404 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...