LUCY HEARTFILLIAS SECRET. (a...

By TheNerdsFriend

Lucy had a good life she had everything Friends, natsu, a home. It was a place she could call home and rely o... More

The Begginging
The Truth And New Begginging.
Zerf Mavis Larcade And New Queen
Christmas Part 1
Christmas Part 2
5 Years Later
Begginging GMG
4 Days Later.....
Who Is He...?
Fun And Battle?
I'm Sorry πŸ™
issues........
PLEAS READ ALL YOU SHALL LOVE IT..... 😜❀
more news guys.....
NIKKI HEARTFILIA
I'm back

My First And Last Gmg Day

2.8K 36 25
By TheNerdsFriend

Lucys pov

I Wake to my alarm clock going of I remember Wendy and Charla joined  last night.

Flashback*
"Wendy charla since your healed using my magic do you wanna join the guild now"
"of course Lucy-Sama" they say together.
I go over to then and we teleport to the guild.
Once we got there I shouted "HEY MINNA WHERE IS STING WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER" everyone looked at up and saw little Wendy and Charla and sting came up to me.
"why is a fairy wanting to join us?" he said all confused.
"I AM NO LONGER A FAIRY THOSE BASTERDS HURT ME AND CHARLA THEY BEAT US I HATE THEM SO MUCH" after Wendy said that everyone was beyond shocked 😲.
"alright then you can join what's your name and magic and where do u want your guild mark" says sting all happy.
"I would like a blue one on my shoulder please and my name is Wendy marvel and I am a dragon slayer of the wind and sky"
"YAYYY NEW MEMBER LET'S PARTYYY" said someone in the guild.

END OF FLASHBACK

I get up and go and take a shower then I go and wake Wendy and Charla up once we got dressed we had some pancakes and then went to the Arena.

What Lucy is wearing

What wendy is wearing

What Charla is wearing (human form)

Once we got there I saw the team and ran up to them then we went to are balcony. Once we was there the pumpkin head guy started calling out our names. Just before are name was about to be called yuikino hurt her leg so we had Wendy replace her.

"NEXT WE HAVE SABERTOOTH" the crowed went wild it was crazy.
"IN THIS TEAM WE HAVE SABERTOOTH'S STRONGEST MEMBER HER HIGHNESS AND YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE NOT TO MENTION THE HEAD OF THE COUNCIL  FIRST WIZARD SAINT LUCY HEARTFILLIA VERMILLION APOCALYPSE" the crowd WENT OVER CRAZY every one clapping not one left out as I walked out the audience got even more wild.
"NEXT WE HAVE WENDY MARVEL WHO JOINED JUST LAST NIGHT " and the crowed started clapping with confusion to why Wendy would leave fairy tail so I teleported to the  pumpkin head guy called Toma and told him what happened and why she joined  he gasped people in The audience looked at him confused so did the announcers.

Then he started to talk "IT SEEMS THAT THE REASON WHY SHE LEFT WAS BECAUSE FAIRY TAIL BEAT H.. HER" I teleported back hearing whispers all around the stadium.
"UMM MOVING ON WE HAVE
ROUGH CHENEY
ORGA NANAGEAR
AND RUFUS LORE" the crowed went Wild they all stepped out next to me and we bowed to the crowed.
"NOW WE HAVE FAIRY TAIL" said Toma with disgust shown in his eyes when they came out they was smiling as bright as the sun but that soon went when the crowd started booing them.
They began to  look my way and I gave Them a death glare.

Later on that day..

After all the matches today we was in the lead with with 45 points.
"OK HERE IS THE TOP 3 GUILDS SO FAR
SABERTOOTH IS IN THE LEAD WITH 45 POINTS
IN SECOND WE HAVE RAVEN TAIL WITH 40
THEN WE HAVE LAMIA  SCALE WITH 30 POINTS
BUT WAIT BEFORE YOU GO THERE HAS BEEN A REQUESTED BATTLE FROM THE QUEEN OF ALL LUCY APOCALYPSE"
Before he could continue I jumped in the arena and began.
"I WISH TO FIGHT TEAM NATSU IN FAIRY TAIL"
when team natsu Hurd that they came down and got into a battle position.
"1...
2
3
GOOOO"
I transformed into my knight armor.

And went straight to erza like the speed of a bullet. I smashed her armour into billions of pieces and befor you know it she was down.
"HOW DARE YOU FIRST YOU TAKE WENDY AND THEN HURT ERZA YOUR OWN FAMILY " shouted the one and only salamander
'FIRE DRAGONS ROAAAR'
I simply ate it then I looked at him dead in the eyes
"NO HOW DARE YOU BELIEVE THAT BITCH LISSANA I NEVER HURT HER  HOW COULD YOU TRY AND HURT ME YOUR OWN EX-BEST FRIEND HOW COULD YOU HURT YOUR OWN FAMILY AND SAY I TOOK HER AWAY FROM YOU AND YET YOU STILL DARE SAY I'M STILL YOUR FAMILY YOU BASTARD"

I change into my AIR GODDESS FORM witch looked like this.

. I pointed at him and shouted
"NORTH
SOUTH
EAST
WEST
WINDS COMBINED
TORNADO"
A tornado surrounded natsu  and with the clap of my hand  it disappeared leaving a knocked out natsu.

Once I was done I looked at gray and said.
"you was my big brother and that I could count on you with everything I trusted you but instead you went for that bitch"
I changed into my ice armour.

"ICE BLAST" I blasted him and within seconds he was down.
Now the bit I have been waiting for I look at lissana and grin.
"dear  lissana you faked to be hurt to kick me out of the guild your sick"
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WEAK SLUT" SHOUTS LISSANA.
"EXCUSE ME" I SAY DARKLY. "MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND SOMEONE ABOVE MY RANK OUT HERE AND I'M NO SLUT"
I change my armour.

I pull out my sword and go for word but then out of know where my dad came out of thin air and cached my sword and broke it.
"farther"
"come back Lucy you have lost control think about acnilogia what would he think."
" move "
" LUCY "
" EHH" I look behind me and see acnilogia I pull out two sword and face one at him and my dad .
"Lucy stop this" said acnilogia.
"no she deserves to die she CAN'T LIVE DON'T GET IN MY WAY"
"MAMA/LUCY" I heard star shadow  Wendy and chrla coming my way no they are coming towards me no they must stop I could hurt them. I couldn't teleport so with my last bit of control I only did what I could I stabbed myself I can't die but I will feel the pain blood came out of my mouth and I screamed in pain the last thing I know was acnilogia and my father taking me somewhere and then blackness.

4 days later.....

______________________________________
Wait to see what happens
I only own the plot
HIRI MASHIMA  OWNS FAIRYTAIL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
573K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...