About Us

By sweetlilac

A year of friendship. Three years of dating. Five years of marriage. After almost ten years of knowing each... More

Reminisce With A Twist
A/N
Teaser 1: Q&A with JK
BONUS: #LK_AnswerSOON
2025 - How they Met Pt.1
2016 - The New GG from YG
2016 - Blackpink
2016 - Hongdae
2025 - How We Met Pt.2
Sub Rosa
2016 - First Meeting
2025 - JK
Rendezvous
2016 - Acquiesce
2025 - Date Night
2025 - Lisa
2017 - Stairway Musings
2017 - A Different Ending
2017 - Yours
2025 - Their Haven
2025 - Lisa
2018 - Upsurge of Fear
2018 - Sweet Escape
2018 - Unplanned Vacation ⚠️
2018 - Let Go (Never)
2025 - Safe Harbour
2025 - Mission 3
2019 - Black & White
2019 - Definitely, Maybe
BONUS: Expectation VS Reality
BONUS: Birthday Girl
2025 - Different but Same
2025 - Wedding Planners
2020 - Plots & Twists of Fate
2020 - Unforseen
2025 - Detour
2020 - La la la line
2020 - LKisLegit
2020 - Five Days to Forever

Teaser 2: Q&A with Lisa

6.7K 298 6
By sweetlilac

Did you discuss long and hard about starring on this show?

No because it wasn't such a difficult decision to make. We had been so careful in the three years we were dating that we naturally did the same when we got married. The news of our relationship and marriage hadn't gone down without some backlash. Our friends who were privy to our relationship became cautious in sharing anything about us.

When the issue finally quieted down, everyone just got used to dodging questions and sharing the bare minimum. Changing that isn't such a tough feat when we thought about it. After making things official to the public, we no longer filtered ourselves whenever we're together. Acquaintances and fans see us hold hands, hug and kiss when we go out.

What are you most looking forward to doing on the show?

The couple shoot.

Since we have been keeping our life together private, we didn't release photos or videos in any of the eight years we've been together except for the one video Jungkook uploaded. We both love photography and took a lot of photos over the years. So the photos that we have together has only ever been taken by our friends or by us with the help of a handy tripod or selfie stick. We've never had a professional take photos of us as a couple. As suprising at it is, even our wedding photo wasn't done by a professional but was actually taken by Taehyung oppa.

Do you have some sort of surprise for the viewers?

Jin oppa is friends with one of the PDs of the show. We were the ones who approached them and asked for their help. We don't know all the specifics of what awaits us but my husband and I did discuss some things that we are sure would be well received by our fans. I'm not going to spoil anything, but everyone better be prepared to be Jungshooked!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 6.5K 47
Lalisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook are both friends. They're kpop idol and also youtuber that does all kinds of content. Read more to find out what is...
29.7K 1.2K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin have been dating for six years, when Jungkook asked Jin to be him boyfriend he made him a promise, he would always love...
60.8K 884 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...
206K 5.3K 33
Where lalisa manoban is forced to marry jeon jungkook biggest mafia of whole asia cause of her father's reputation but she falls in love with him...