Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

Dean's clock is ticking and with each passing moment, he is closer and closer to death. You, Sam and Dean try... More

The Magnificent Seven- Part 1
The Magnificent Seven- Part 2
The Magnificent Seven- Part 3
The Magnificent Seven- Part 4
The Kids Are Alright- Part 1
The Kids Are Alright- Part 2
The Kids Are Alright- Part 3
The Kids Are Alright- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 1
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 2
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 3
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 4
Bad Day at Black Rock- Part 5
Sin City- Part 1
Sin City- Part 2
Sin City- Part 3
Sin City- Part 4
Bedtime Stories- Part 1
Bedtime Stories- Part 2
Bedtime Stories- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 1
Red Sky At Morning- Part 2
Red Sky At Morning- Part 3
Red Sky At Morning- Part 4
Fresh Blood- Part 1
Fresh Blood- Part 2
Fresh Blood- Part 3
Fresh Blood- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 1
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 2
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 3
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 4
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 5
A Very Supernatural Christmas- Part 6
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 1
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 2
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 3
Malleus Maleficarum- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 1
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 2
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 3
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 4
Dream A Little Dream Of Me- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 1
Mystery Spot- Part 2
Mystery Spot- Part 3
Mystery Spot- Part 4
Mystery Spot- Part 5
Mystery Spot- Part 6
Jus In Bello- Part 1
Jus In Bello- Part 2
Jus In Bello- Part 3
Jus In Bello- Part 4
Jus In Bello- Part 5
Ghostfacers- Part 1
Ghostfacers- Part 2
Ghostfacers- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 1
Long-Distance Call- Part 2
Long-Distance Call- Part 3
Long-Distance Call- Part 4
Time Is On My Side- Part 1
Time Is On My Side- Part 3
Time Is On My Side- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 1
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 2
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 3
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 4
No Rest For The Wicked- Part 5
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Time Is On My Side- Part 2

1.4K 50 13
By queenofdeansbooty

After you and Dean had gotten some food, you went back to the shitty motel room so Sam could do some research. You and Dean promised him you would help as soon as you guys finished eating.

"So, I got a theory," Sam started to say after a half hour of silence.

"Yeah?" Dean asked with a mouth full of food.

"Yeah, I talked to Mr. Giggle's doctor. Turns out his incisions were sewn up with silk."

"That's weird." You stated.

"Yeah, nowadays it is, but silk used to be the suture of choice back in the early 19th century. It was really problematic. Patients would get massive infections. The death rate was insane."

"Good times." Dean nodded with another bite of food.

"Right, so doctors, they had to do whatever they could to keep infections from spreading. One way was maggots." Sam smirked at the mention of the word.

"Dude, I'm eating." Dean grimaced but you carried on, nothing really grossing you out anymore.

"It actually kind of worked because maggots, they eat bad tissue, and they leave good tissue. And get this. When they found our guy, his body cavity was stuffed full of maggots." Sam's smirk got wider.

"Dude, I'm eating!" Dean complained more.

"Doesn't bother me," You smirked as you chewed.

"Alright, let me get this straight. So, people are getting ganked, right?" Dean asked.

"Yeah."

"A little 'antiques roadshow' surgery, some organ theft. But why is this all sounding familiar?" Now that Dean's mentioned it, it had sounded familiar but you couldn't pinpoint where.

"Because you heard it before. When you two were kids... from Dad. Doc Benton... real-life doctor, lived in New Hampshire, brilliant and obsessed with alchemy, especially how to live forever. So, in 1816, Doc abandons his practice and..."

"Right, yeah, nobody hears from him for like 20 years, and all of sudden, people start showing up dead."

"Dead or missing an organ or the hand or some other kind of part," Sam added.

"That's what I was saying before. This guy isn't a zombie. At least not the kinds of zombies that eat brains. It makes sense because when his parts would wear out, then he'd have to replace them which makes him as good as new." You got the pieces together.

"But I thought Dad hunted him down and took his heart out," Dean asked, confused.

"Yeah, I guess the Doc must have plugged in a new one." Sam shrugged.

"Alright, where's he doing the deed?"

"According to this, Benton's picky about where he sets up his lab. He likes dense forest with access to a river or stream or some kind of freshwater."

"Why?" Dean asked after taking a huge bite of his burger. You'd finished yours by now and just had fries left.

"Because that's where he likes to dump the bile and intestines and fecal matter," Sam said and immediately Dean gagged, lowering his burger. He finished his bite and looked disgusted. You just laughed and took a bite of a few fries. "Lost your appetite yet?"

Dean looked at the burger and back at Sam but then back at the burger.

"Oh baby, I can't stay mad at you." Dean cooed, taking a bite. You laughed and took a few more fries.

"Okay, now that we got that out of the way, where are dense forests and freshwater?" You asked and Sam stood up, grabbing a map of the whole town.

"That's what we're going to find out." Sam got out a red marker and walked over to one of the beds and laid the map out. You got up and looked over his shoulder to see what he was going to do.

"What do you need me to do?" You asked and he handed you the red marker.

"I'll read off locations and you circle them in red." You nodded and he left back to his laptop and when he started to read off locations you circled them in red. Soon, they were all circled and by the time that was done, Dean was finished with his meal.

"So, these are all the cabins. Most of them have been abandoned for years." Sam said, pointing to the red circles.

"So, what the hell are we waiting for?" Dean asked. His phone started ringing and answered it right away.

"Bobby." You perked up at the mention of your dad and wondered what he was talking about. Dean put the man on speaker phone so that everyone could hear.

"Hey, I think I finally got a bead on Bela."

"I'm listening." Dean was all ear for this since Bela was still a top priority.

"Rufus Turner." Is all your dad said.

"Who's that? Like a Cleveland steamer?" You spoke up.

"He's a hunter, or he used to be."

"And now?" You asked.

"Hermit mostly. Does a little selling on the side. Anyway, I put the word out on Bela months ago. He just called. Said a woman got in touch, wanted to buy some things."

"And he thinks it's Bela?" Dean asked.

"British accent and went by the name Mina Chandler."

"She's used that before. Well, it's kind of a sloppy move, isn't it? Getting in contact with one of your old friends?"

"Friend? Haven't laid eyes on him in fifteen years. He's not the Christmas card type. I doubt she knows I know him. Canaan, Vermont." Bobby informed.

"Thanks, Bobby. We're on our way." As Dean said this, Sam snapped his head in his brother's direction.

"One other thing. Take a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue."

"Okay, thanks," Dean hung up and looked at Sam. "Come on. We're going after Bela."

"What? Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second." Sam immediately started to protest.

"Come on. Get your stuff. The clock's ticking."

"Look, I think we should stay here and finish the case."

"Are you insane?" You said.

"Guys, there's no way she still has the Colt! That was months ago! She probably sold it the second she got it."

"Then I'll kill her. Win-win." Dean smirked.

"Dean..." Sam sighed.

"Sam. We're going!" You said, knowing how important this was to you and Dean.

"No!"

"Why the hell not?" Dean asked with a scoff.

"Dean, this, this here. Now. This is what's gonna save you."

"What? Chasing some Frankenstein?"

"Chasing immortality," You and Dean stared at him in shock. "Look, Benton can't die. We find out how he did it, we can do it to you."

"What are you talking about?" Dean asked. You were slowly fitting the pieces together.

"You have to die before you go to hell, right? So, if you can never die, then..." Sam trailed off.

"Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second. Did you know that this was Doc Benton from the jump?" Dean suddenly got pissed.

"No," Sam answered quickly.

"Sam..." You glared at him.

"So, the whole zombie thing, it was lying to us?" Dean asked.

"I didn't wanna say anything until I was sure, Dean. All I'm trying to do is find an answer here."

"No. What you're trying to do is chase Slicy McHackey here. And to kill him? No. You wanna buy him a freaking beer. You wanna study him." Dean accuses Sam.

"I was just trying to help." Sam slumped his shoulders in defeat.

"You're not helping! You forget that if I welch on this deal, Y/N dies. Guess what, living forever is welching."

"Fine! Then, whatever the magic pill is, she can take it too!"

"Oh, I don't think she will!" You spoke up. You didn't want to live like that.

"Oh, what is this? Sid and Nancy? No. It's just like Bobby's been saying. We kill the demon who owns the contract and this whole damn thing wipes clean. That's our best shot."

"Even if you had the Colt, Dean, who are you gonna shoot? We have no idea who holds the ticket." Sam argued.

"Well, I'll shoot the hellhounds then before they slash me up. Now, you coming or not?"

"I'm staying here," Sam said quietly.

"No, you're not. Because I'm not gonna let you wander out in the woods alone to track some organ stealing freak." Dean scoffed.

"You're not gonna let me?" Sam asked, slowly offended.

"No, I'm not gonna let you."

"How are you gonna stop me?" At this time, Dean looked shocked. "Look, man, we're trying to do the same thing here."

"I know. But I'm going. So, if you wanna stay... stay." Dean looked at his brother but Sam didn't return the gaze. Dean shrugged and grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder.

"You coming?" Dean asked you. You looked at him and nodded mutely. "Then come on." Dean turned to the door but stopped, looking back at his brother. "Sammy, be careful." Sam finally turned to face his brother.

"You too." Dean nodded and turned back around and left.

"Sam, I have to go with him. I promised him I would whatever it takes to save him." You grabbed your already packed bag.

"I know." He whispered. You sighed and leaned up, kissing his cheek.

"Please be careful and call us if you need to." He nodded and you turned, leaving the motel room. You got in the Impala, sitting in the front seat for once.

"I'm glad you're coming with me," Dean said, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Like I'm going to let you go alone. Come on. I promised you I would try and save you until I saw your dead body on the floor. I am not giving up on you." You declared. Dean reaches over and grabbed your hand tightly.

"Thank you." He whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1K 80
A new threat looms over your head when you get your hands on the Demon Tablet. It possesses the one thing that will make all your nightmares go away:...
2.2K 176 21
Sam and Dean come to town on what they think is a vamp hunt. Instead they stumble upon demons that are somehow connected to a beautiful and charismat...
3.4K 95 8
Sam just couldn't get the memories out of his head, not anymore. Flashes of his time in hell and what Lucifer did to him are just bubbling below the...
412 6 12
Join the reader and the boys on a whirlwind of emotions and adventure. Something's happening with Dean, leaving Sam and the reader to figure things o...