CHASING CHAOS | BECKY LYNCH

Av lahnistersden

❝If I were you I'd stay away, chasing chaos is never the right thing.❞ in which a forbidden one night stan... Mer

EXTENDED SUMMARY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
INTRODUCTION
( CHAPTER TWO - RUINING CAREERS)
( CHAPTER THREE - BLOOD IS THE NEW TURN ON )
( CHAPTER FOUR - A TWISTED GAME )
( CHAPTER FIVE - THE MAN ALWAYS GETS REVENGE )
( CHAPTER SIX - IF YOU CAN'T PIN HER, KILL HER )
( CHAPTER SEVEN - CHASE THE EMBERS, EVEN IF YOU BURN )
( CHAPTER EIGHT - BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW )
( CHAPTER NINE - FIRE AND DESIRE )
( CHAPTER TEN - GREEN WITH ENVY )
( CHAPTER ELEVEN - THE QUEEN, THE MAN, AND THE MAD HATTER )
( CHAPTER TWELVE - THREE LIES AND A TRUTH )
( CHAPTER THIRTEEN - GAME OVER )
( CHAPTER FOURTEEN - THE BATTLE OF ICE AND FIRE )
( CHAPTER FIFTEEN - THIS IS WHERE I BELONG )

( CHAPTER ONE - FIRE BLAZING )

3.2K 93 60
Av lahnistersden

CHASING CHAOS. ONE.

•:•☾☼☽•:•

VICTORY ISN'T SOMETHING YOU'RE GIVEN.

IT IS SOMETHING YOU TAKE

                                — UNKNOWN

•:•☾☼☽•:•

CHAPTER ONE - FIRE BLAZING

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

JOSEPHINE remembered the night her parents died like it was yesterday.

A major headache emerged between her temples while she looked in the long mirror that hung behind her door.

She stared back at her refection with a certain pride that she had finished high-school with the honor role. The dark blue waves of her dress reached below her feet, but trailed slightly behind her due to her not wearing heels.

The major headache was from the stress that she had during finishing up her final exams, and then stressing how she could fit the 'getting ready' part of the big day the next morning.

She had always stressed about things that she had no control over, even though she had fully calculated the down time of each appointment, which would leave her about twenty minutes for her mother to strap her in her dress and finish up the touches before leaving through the door to join her friends for the most magnificent night of their lives.

But that day had never happened like she had been picturing it for seventeen years.

As her blue eyes stared back into the reflection of herself in the mirror, a small smile forming on her face while she was unaware that a certain black car crashed off the highway. The car did four flips on the way down, leaving a mother and a father screaming in terror. The crash sight was brutal, debris of the victims vehicle were scattered on the grass, while a drunk driver was left unscathed. Now he would live with the consequences of his actions his whole life.

Josephine had never thought anything about it since her parents running late was a frequent thing in her household. Her mother was a doctor who worked with children and she had always had an unpredictable schedule. It was only until the teenager had gotten a phone call from someone on the other line looking for the only child of Sarie Wilson, that Josephine knew something terrible had happened.

The only thing that she could hear was the pounding of her heart slamming against her rib cage, like her muscle was trying to break it's way out of her chest. The phone hit the floor as she pressed her back up against the wall behind her, resting her hands on her thighs as she slid down.

"We need you to come down to the hospital, miss; we think your parents were involved in a fatal car crash."

They thought.

That's what she told herself as she grabbed a cab to the nearest hospital, because she knew that with the thought of her parents dying or already dead in that hospital - that she wouldn't be able to drive like a normal human being.

There was that one chance that when she would arrive at the hospital, her parents wouldn't be hooked up to a million machines or even worse, encased in a black body bag, waiting to be identified by her. It was that only slim chance that had her keeping it together at the back of the cab, as the driver looked back at her through his rear-view mirror with concern in his aged brown eyes.

She was only seventeen and just graduated from high-school with no direction about what really awaited her in the wide world. That's what her parents were for: to guide her though her college days to become like her mother. To take responsibility to take care of sick children and to put hope in their mother's eyes.

Nothing could have prepared her for the reality that she would have to face the moment she stepped into that hospital. Sometimes, she wished she never went. Not even the years she spent on school could prepare her to come face to face with the empty bodies of her parents, staring back at their faces, all scratched up from sliding against the pavement.

As her seventeen year old self stared back at her parents bodies with her hand covering her mouth as a pained sob came from her mouth - the police knew that the bodies belonged to Sarie and Paul Wilson. The man who killed these two adults had left behind a child that was barely ready for the real world, but with the tragedy of their deaths made her grow up fast.

Josephine's breath was uneven as she stared at the blank wall before her. She hadn't left the waiting room of the hospital until a surgeon had to come up with the intention of telling her that visiting hours were closed, only to realize who the girl was.

The blonde girl couldn't even talk anymore, all she wanted to do was stare back at the wall and hopefully the wall would eat her, make her disappear from the horrible world. Not even the soothing circles that were performed on her back at an attempt to comfort her could take her out of her distraught thoughts.

The best day of her life had quickly became the worst day of her life.

A living nightmare.

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

        It was now several years later since her parents had left her behind, leaving her to fend for herself before she was ready. Over the amount of time that had passed, the thought of her parents was never forgotten, and every day that passed - she always had something to tell them but they weren't here to listen.

She had dropped out of college after realizing that the pain of becoming a pediatric surgeon like her mother wanted her to be - was just too much for her to handle. The constant memory of her mother hung in her mind. The thought of her mother walking the same halls as her, the two Wilson's working together haunted her mind and had started to make her loose interest - unable to keep focus on her studies.

That was when Josephine started teaching gymnastics for the advanced class, teaching people how to do flips safety without breaking their necks. She had finally found something that she loved to do after years of denial in college, not knowing that a doctor - was not something she was meant to be, just what her mother wanted her to be.

It was only then that she had met someone who would change her life forever for the best. Someone that could truly have her back because she knew what pain felt like. Paige had been her shoulder to cry on when times got hard for her, and when her friend toured the world for her job Josephine usually tagged along. And that is when she met the British woman's co-workers who were truly lovely.

When she mentioned to Paige that she was interested in becoming a wrestler, her British friend was excited and eager to help her get her foot in the door - even though actually getting into the door would be a progress that Josephine would be willing to wait for. It was truly an opportunity of a life time, and she grabbed the bull by the horns and never once, let go.

Paige introduced her to one of her long time friends, the twin sisters who performed under the names Nikki and Brie Bella; and then she met AJ Styles at the performance center in Orlando - to which she took an interest of the girl right away.

It wasn't a sexual interest but rather a spike of curiously since her face hadn't belonged to anyone that he knew, and only men and woman who were permitted, were allowed in. She explained her situation that Paige had invited her to train with them for several years, and due to her intelligence, she was a rather quick learner; grasping the subjects of how to land correctly, how to balance your opponents weight and use it against them in twenty five days.

It's when AJ Styles offered to help her train, that she knew she would make it in this business - after all, he was the champion on the Smackdown roster, so even being in his presence was an honor.

A few years into training at the performance center, Josephine had quickly earned herself a name when she trained. Men and Women from the company who found interest in the blonde woman who they never heard about before, found themselves at the performance center on her days off to watch her train with AJ Styles. Her lightening quick speed and reversal calculations even had AJ surprised. They quickly came to the conclusion that Josephine had the style similar to The Architect himself, Seth Rollins.

She had always found herself one foot in-front of her opponent, and when she found herself in a headlock, her intelligent mind was always one step ahead of her limbs; reversing the headlock on her teacher just as quick as he put one on.

She was a mastermind with her brain working a mile per second, her feet moved faster than AJ's at one point, which allowed her to drop to the floor, his body stepping over hers, where she would take him down with a flip over her knee and then cartwheeling to deliver a shinning wizard to his confused self.

A tired and beat down AJ Styles looked up at her with a smile on his face. He was laying flat on his back in the middle of the practice ring after Jo delivered the kick to the side of his face, still feeling dazed from the impact.

"That's a excellent move." he told her while she stared back at him, a matching smile on her reddened face. "You've improved so much since we first started."

"God, can we stop now?" She asked him while getting down on her knees to lay flat down on the ring beside him, her head turning to face him when she heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, we can." he told her with a thumbs up, his sweaty hand going through his brown hair to get it out of his face before he turned to look over at her bright blue eyes, "I might need a minute."

Jo let out a laugh. Her eyes returned on the moving fans that hung from the ceiling letting a cool wisp of air flow through the air, which didn't seem to help them cool down while they were out of breath and sweating profusely.

"So, I was thinking of naming that one, 'Tea Time'." she turned her body around so she was situated on her stomach while facing him.

AJ took a minute to catch his breath before he decided to answer her, which to him the name would suit her character that Vince had decided on when Paige introduced her to the boss man, whom took an interest right away and Josephine wanted to assume it was because she was blonde and pretty.

"I don't think I'm up for tea after that blow." he joked with her which made the blonde beside him snort with laughter and lay her chin on her arm while he laughed away at his own joke. "but yeah, it's a cute name and since your best-friend is General Manager - she'll accept it even if it was horrible."

Josephine started to nod away at his answer, and when she didn't answer him; she just began to stare at him while he looked up at the ceiling. "Do you think I'll get to perform on live television today?"

AJ turned his head to look over at her with his lips pursed at her with question in his eyes. He didn't want to disappoint her with the thought that she possibly will not be performing, but he didn't know whether or not she would be today, or maybe she would next week - it was hard to say.

Josephine had been wrestling on the side at the smaller arenas around the county, since he told her it would be a good idea to get a taste of what wrestling would be like when she was brought with the real thing. People had liked her but she was lacking that other side that WWE would bring to her character since right now she was just another blonde trying it in the industry.

"I don't know, Angel -- but if you got the news you could, what brand would you like to wrestle in?"

Josephine's eyes left his for a moment to think about the choice about what brand she would want to work for. RAW had shown their interest in her but with Smackdown, she had endless opportunities now with her best-friend's new ability as GM.

"I think the pick is pretty simple: Smackdown. I think that the blue brand brings more to the table when it comes to career opportunities and you're simply not forgotten on the blue brand." she answered him after giving her answer some thought, she might've left out a crucial fact of why she wanted to go to the blue brand, knowing that someone she had met not that long ago was the current Women's Champion.

No, she never forgot her.

"Good choice, and by the looks of it; you've already made quite a few friends from the brand - so you wouldn't be alone." he informed her.

She nodded back at him, he was the one who introduced her to some of his friends. The first was who he considered his family.

Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows were the two people who at first she felt very intimated by - which she wouldn't of admitted to them. But she couldn't help but notice that the two men were basically skyscrapers next to her, making her feel petite but as she got to know the two men - she found out that they were nothing but a bunch of teddy bears.

And then they introduced her to the founder of The Bullet Club, the demon king himself, Finn fucking Balor. And if that man wasn't a sight to behold, she didn't know what was. The man's abs were basically carved out of marble that was stuck on the frame of a small Irish man with an accent to die for.

They had become pretty good friends, and when AJ mentioned to him that she was interested in Women, well... he had quite the questions of how that would work sexually. She laughed at most of his questions, to which he just went beet red after her answer of how scissoring was nothing but a fantasy type thought from straight women and men.

That was just a few of the people that she had met from the opposite brand, but AJ quickly introduced her to Charlotte Flair which he considered his best-friend on the brand. She was lucky that she didn't run into a certain ginger when she met the taller blonde, it was just one of the members of The Four Horsewomen.

And she got along quite well with the older woman, they had almost the same interests with the love for shopping, children, and of course, the love for puppies.

"No, I suppose I wouldn't be." she finally answered him back while placing her hands out in-front of her to pull herself up from the matt, offering a helping hand to the man who was still laid out on his back. "You guys are in town tonight, right?" she questioned when AJ took her hand.

"Yeah, lot of the men are just coming back from home since it was an all girl's paper-view last night, didn't you watch?"

Josephine shook her head at his question since she had been working late last night with cleaning her gymnasium facility, making sure all the bars were cleaned from the left over chalk. "Worked late last night, didn't get the chance too." she told him while they exited the ring together.

The two continued to carry on a conversation, mostly about the paper-view that Jo didn't get to watch last night. She had been trying to keep up with watching everything, but with the demanding of her job lately, free time was non-existent. As Josephine pulled her loose shirt over her sport's bra, a phone call startled her.

AJ looked over in her direction after taking a swig of water and his eyebrow rose on his forehead when Josephine's face lit up after checking up on the caller ID. "What's up, Paige?"

This grabbed the man's attention, which made him step closer towards her to listen in to the conversation, which Josephine gladly turned up the volume up on the call. "I'm hoping you can make it to the Phillips Arena at noon sharp. I have urgent news for you." she heard the British woman on the other line, which made AJ back up with a smile on his face.

Josephine shook her head, she was supposed to be at work by then but she supposed for this important reason - she could call in for the day. "Yeah, I'll gladly be there." she told her friend on the other line, which Paige didn't say anything else; just a quick goodbye and then she hung up.

Confused by the quickness of the call, Josephine tried not to question it since her best-friend was usually swamped when the shows were in town, and the fact that a paper view was just last night, things were probably very hectic for her.

Josephine was quick to get home after the training session and then call in work, telling her co-worker that she had a crucial business meeting and couldn't make it today. This wasn't a massive deal for her since she did own the place and was in fact - the boss. She could miss a few days if she needed too without getting in-trouble for it.

After a shower and then pulling her hair into a nice wavy pony tail, she picked out her best maroon colored blazer and dress pants that she had in her closet. She knew that she was going to enter the arena where all talent relations, and even the boss were; she had to look professional.

Noon on the dot, Josephine began walking into the place. She breathed heavily as she began to feel the nerves bundle inside her stomach when she asked for directions to the Conference room, as she neared the place, she could hear laughter coming from the other side of the door.

Taking a deep breath, Josephine let her knuckles hit off the medal door, which echoed through the room. And soon, her best-friend opened the door with a smile painted on her nude colored lips. "Oh, great. You're just on time." Paige smiled down at her blonde friend and then opened the door further to let her step into the room.

The blonde smiled over towards her friend, but also her boss before taking a step into the room, her eyes connecting with Shane McMahon who was standing off near the desk. Her heart skipped a beat when she locked gazes, and she extended her hand towards him. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. McMahon."

"Mr. McMahon- that makes me sound like my father. Please, Shane is just fine." he chuckled which made Josephine smile back at him with a nod. Shane gestured for the two to take a seat at the table, and Josephine was left to hit on the opposite side of the two which made her start to sweat.

"I just want to say that Paige has been talking about you for the last month, and I've taken the time to sit down and talk to her about the possibility of a contract. I've watched some of your matches during the house shows in NXT, and I think you show some great potential and I already know that you've been training under Allen."

Shane got himself comfortable in his chair as he looked down at his hands that were clasped together in-front of him before looking up at her, "I've spoke with Hunter about your NXT contract, and creative has nothing for you down there-"

Josephine's face fell slightly when she found out that the reason she wasn't appearing on live television was because creative didn't know what to do with her there, due to the fact that they were busy with what was already going on there with the Women's division.

As Shane studied her face, he put his hand up to stop her thoughts from going down further, "but at Smackdown, we might just have something for you here. We've just wrapped up a rivalry with the Women's Champion, and we want you and your character that you've been experimenting with - on a new rivalry with Becky Lynch."

"You debut in-" Shane looked down at his watch before answering her, "seven hours."

Josephine's eyes widened as she heard the words debut come out of Shane's mouth, and then she flickered her eyes over towards the smiling British woman. "I told you I would have something for you." she spoke up and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder as her grin grew.

Shane smiled back over at the two friends, and then extended his hand towards the blonde when they all stood up from their chairs. "It's my pleasure to fully welcome you to the family, we can't wait to see you shine here in the WWE."

━━━━━ •:•☾☼☽•:• ━━━━━

"Are you excited?" AJ walked over towards her as she was just getting the finishing touches of her makeup done, and the hair stylist was finishing up hair-spraying her bright orange pigtails.

"I'm a nervous wreck," Josephine admitted while the last lash was applied, one of her eyes opened to see AJ watching Leslie work her magic with a curious look in his eyes. The bright orange shadow was blended perfectly into the blue, which was Jo's color scheme for the night.

"If it helps, all the nerves will disappear once your out there doing what you love. You won't even remember that camera's are watching your every move." he told her truthfully but maybe by the look on her face that came next, he probably shouldn't of mentioned that millions of people were going to be watching on the television.

Josephine snorted nervously and then hopped off the chair once she was finished with her makeup, turning around to take a peek at what the glam-squad painted her like tonight. She had given a few reference pictures of her gimmick, 'The Mad Hatter', and they seemed to pull it off quite perfectly.

Her hair was pulled up tightly with the ends of her blonde hair painted an electric orange which was teased to oblivion, pretty much encasing her face.

She really did look crazy.

She turned around to face AJ who was standing there and waiting for her to join him, and they both took off in the direction of the catering, grabbing her newly jacket that Paige had ordered to be sewn a couple of days back, which was really something to be seen.

The jacket reached the floor and even trailed behind her but the bottom of the jacket puffed out like she was wearing a skirt, different bright colors were sewed in, making it look like an incomplete but busy work of art. The seamstress even put a few spools of thread into the jacket and put a couple of black jacks along with some different colored feathers in her coat pocket for show.

It seemed like her vision of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland had finally come to life in front of her eyes; and she couldn't wait to get out onto the stage to make the character show.

As the two walked down the hallway, Becky Lynch was just arriving to the Glam squad's corner to fix up her hair. Her eyes locked on to the orange pigtails of the blonde leaving, "Who's that?" she questioned towards Leslie, who turned her head to look down the hallway.

"The newest member of Team Smackdown; her name is Josephine." Leslie told her as The Irish Lass Kicker began to sit down in the chair that was occupied by the blonde just moments ago.

Becky nodded back at her but her gaze never left the back of Josephine's head, wishing she would turn her head around to look back at her so she could see her face but when she turned the corner, her head turned towards the man who was walking beside her.

After a few minutes of walking, Josephine excused herself in-front of her friend's office, not bothering to even knock on the door and let herself inside which she was greeted with a surprised Paige on the other side, looking up from her notes after her pen stopped writing.

Her nerves were on edge as the fans roared inside the arena and she knew no other person than Paige to find comfort in. Smackdown was already an hour and a half into the show, and Josephine was in the fourth match card, which Becky would be addressing the universe about her win last night.

She was nervous about how the ginger would react to her, or if she would even recognize her from that night.

"Please help me, I'm drowning." Jo whined at her British friend as she closed the door to her office behind her, which earned an amused chuckle from the woman sitting behind the desk.

"You stress out about everything," Paige pointed out while walking around her desk to put her two hands on the girl's shoulders, bending down to look the blonde in the eyes before speaking.

"you'll be fine, Jo. People are going to love your crazy gimmick and I'll be right there when you debut." Paige replied as she tried to comfort her best-friend, and in some degree - it did work for her.

Paige's presence would help boost her confidence as she made her way down to the ring, since her best-friend would be introducing her as 'Josie' to the universe. So for that, she was glad that her best-friend would be behind her for the biggest night of her life.

Paige looked down at the watch that was sitting around her wrist to make sure how much time they both had before they were needed at the gorilla, which was around ten minutes while they were on commercial. Shinsuke was just starting to wrap up with his match against R-truth, so it was just a matter of several minutes until Josephine was forced to go out on stage - whether she was ready or not.

"Okay, we have about ten minutes before we both have to get out there." Paige told her in a rush while she grabbed her coat from Jo's hand and started to dress the girl in her jacket since Josephine had stopped moving, her eyes starting to go wide.

Paige briefly looked up at her as her eyes remained wide but unresponsive as she started freaking out in her mind, which made Paige start to panic as she tried to come up with something that would distract the blonde as she clothed her. "Uh, get that brain working, Josie. Tell me something smart."

The blonde looked down at her friend and then her eyes started to go back and forth as she began to rack her brain for something to spit out. "Did you know that Atlanta is known for it's musical diversity?" she asked, which caused Paige to shake her head. "John Mayer got his big break here in Atlanta, as did Ludacris and Usher."

Paige chuckled back at her friend and shook her head. "I don't understand how that would help me, but it's interesting non the less; where do you hide these facts, hm?" she hummed while she began to clasp together the buttons to Josephine's colorful jacket.

Jo shrugged her shoulders as her brain began to distract itself from the bigger picture that was happening in a matter of minutes. "I don't know. I think I remember reading that a month ago in this internet article."

"You're such a nerd." Paige laughed as her hands came out to smooth down her jacket, and then pop the collar of the girl's jacket. Paige had tried to keep the girl busy while they walked together down to the gorilla position while the Irish woman was already spewing things out into the microphone.

It was good that Allen showed up when Paige was needed to leave so that she could deliver her part of the promo, and that AJ could comfort her until she was needed as well.

"But now the question is, who is left for The Man to beat when she has beaten every single woman back there?"

Josephine couldn't help but look up at the monitor when she heard the mesmerizing sound of the Irish Woman's accent, the same husky voice that had caught her off guard that night in the bar.

The fans roared when Paige made her thoughts known of how Becky wasn't about to hold her show hostage for the fact that she had no one else to beat, ready for someone to come out and prove her wrong that she bested everyone in the business. She didn't care if Ronda Rousey came out, or even someone like the King Slayer himself - she would've smacked the heads off anyone who dared to challenge her.

"I knew you would've come out here asking for another challenge, Becky. So I've spent all morning searching who I thought would make the best opponent for you."

"You said you wanted a challenge and I couldn't find someone so fitting to face up to the man." The Smackdown General Manager spoke through the microphone with confidence, which lead Becky to walk up to the ropes with a curious look in her eye but the cocky grin never left her face.

"It is my pleasure to announce your opponent right here, right now." Paige looked out into the audience when they cheered even though they had no idea what awaited for them, someone they had never seen before that would turn the tables here tonight.

"My best-friend, The Mad Hatter; Josie!"

            A small panicked smile formed on the face of Josephine, causing one to form on the face of AJ's as well while he patted the small of her back. "Go give them something to talk about, Angel." he told her as she let out a deep breath.

Her nerves were out of control and she felt her legs almost buckle from beneath her while she felt like running to throw up in a bin somewhere. Pulling the curtains back after she made her way up the stairs, Josephine rushed out to center stage when the sirens sounded in her music.

The blonde's hands were tucked behind her back while her chest was pressed out, a sickly sweet smile plastered on her face, her head turning towards her best friend while her eyes skimmed the crowed that were cheering for her.

Her hands came from behind her back, her arm wrapped up in a chain while the face of a clock dangled from the metal. From a few feet away, Becky's breath got caught in her throat when she turned her head to take a look at the blonde.

She didn't recognize the music when it first started, at first she was confused while she turned her body to the crowd. As soon as she turned her head when they started cheering, the confident smile was literally wiped off her face and for a moment, she forgot she was in front of thousands of people.

Becky's tongue pushed against the inside of her cheek while her blue colored championship rested snugly on her shoulder as the woman - whom she found out was named Josie - waved with a Cheshire grin growing on her red painted lips.

Out of all the people in the world and this business, the blonde was the last person she thought she would be facing against tonight. The same woman she left that night in her hotel room, the same woman who occasionally made her way into her thoughts.

The same woman who had turned her whole world upside down. Who ended her engagement when the guilt became to much for the ginger to bottle up inside. To now have her standing only inches away from her once she made her way into the ring, had her breath hitching in her throat.

Josephine started unclasping her colorful jacket while Becky had put her championship behind the turnbuckle. She couldn't even comprehend who was standing in front of her right now, she wasn't sure if this was just some sick dream or the woman was really... there.

It was only until Josephine turned back around when she dropped her coat on the steel steps, that she was greeted with the boots dropping onto her midsection. It was already several minutes in and Josephine was still not getting the upper hand in the match until Becky sent her flying into the ropes to get her with a back-breaker. With a work of her quick mind, Josephine had already thought of the reversal and instead, caught her with a hurricanrana which sent The Man tumbling to the floor.

Josephine popped right up after with the adrenaline from all the hits that she had taken from Becky pumping through her veins. She was starting to get angry at herself every time the Lass Kicker would reverse her tactics. Jo smirked down at her competition as she laid winded on the matt before leaping over her body and towards the ropes only to have Becky already waiting for her to send her crashing to the floor below the ring.

Josephine landed with a thud and she rolled onto her back as she saw the Referee hold Becky back from coming down with her. The Irish Lass Kicker wasn't having that and started to come through the ropes, only to fall right through the ring apron when Jo removed it, trapping the Irish woman between her and the curtain.

Josephine then hit her with several elbows to the chest until Becky fell onto her hands and knees. Josephine backed away from the ring, letting out a cry into the crowd. She then let her boot come down on top of her shoulders, reaching for her orange locks to drag her from the curtain and into the ring.

Excitement fueled her as Josephine quickly got her opponent to her feet, standing in-front of her, she looked out into the crowd who were cheering. She then began to hop back and forth on her feet, hitting Becky on the sides of her thighs with her boots while she counted to nine hits, and then spun around to connect her boot to the side of her face.

She spun around with a wicked grin on her face, letting out a laugh as she set her eyes on Becky who was already getting up from the matt. "Come on," Jo urged her on with a gesture of her fingers, her voice booming through the crowd's mixed reactions.

Becky turned her head to glare behind her fiery mane while her hand gripped her throbbing jaw. All it took was one vicious leap in her direction to take the woman down. Proceeding to throw punches at the woman's head as she landed on top of her frame, grabbing hold of her skull to slam the back of her head off the matt before getting off her, licking her lips while she circled her.

She thought she had her when she grabbed hold of her arm, ready to flip her over for her submission move until Josephine surprised her and grabbed hold of her shorts for the weight advantage of the roll-up pin.

Becky's legs were thrashing, but Josephine pulled her weight against her and pushed herself onto her toes while grabbing the ginger's shorts. As soon as the Referee's hand went down on the matt for the third time, Josephine was thrown back when she let go.

She fell to her knees when the bell rung, and for a second, she couldn't believe that she just pinned the Champion. Her finger's made their way into her blonde hand, the strands of her bright orange colored tips were blocking her face while a single happy tear escaped from her eyes.

"Here is your winner: Josie!" Kayla Braxton called from ringside, causing the fans to cheer her.

The blonde glanced over towards the side where Becky was left leaning against the turnbuckle, a look of disbelief in her eyes while she sucked on her teeth. Becky was angry, there was no doubt about it from the look in her eye, and Josephine leaped out of the way once the ginger pounced.

With a wicked grin on plastered on her face, Josephine looked back at the woman as she rolled through the ropes. Becky was angry, beyond angry. She leaned against the ropes, throwing insults her way while Josephine just shrugged her shoulders, her head leaning back to give out a wicked laugh.

Becky watched her as her lips turned up into a wide grin, her tongue resting on the outside of her teeth as she laughed back at her while backing up towards the stage.

There was no escape route from the blonde now, and with her picking up the win tonight - only made her want to humiliate the woman even more like she did to her a couple months back.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

66.5K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...
14.5K 922 62
Everything Is Meant To Be Broken... Sequel to Be My Superman! Battles Leave Battle Scars "Give me heartbreak,give me guilt, give me hatred, just know...
91.2K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
16.3K 1.4K 36
┊𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦. *:・゚✧ ❪ 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙱𝙸𝙽 ❫ ❝ you put her down, you liked her hopeless. to walk a...