Daughter of PRESENT MIC

By Storm-Phoenix

You is the daughter of Present mic. You go to U.A. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Started: November 17 2018 Ended: unknown More

Quirk and things Ch 1
Chapter 2 U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment
Chapter 4: All Might
Chapter 5: Class President
Chapter 7: Getting ready
Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2
Chapter 10: After the sports festival
Chapter 11: Time to Pick some Names
Chapter 12: HERO NAMES
Chapter 13: Well...Goodbye
Chapter 14: Internships
Chapter 15: Back to School (Oh hell Naw)
Chapter 16: Final Exams
Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun
Chapter 18: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 19: Test of Courage
Chapter 20: The Broken Spirit
Chapter 21: The After Math
Chapter 22: Moving into Dorms
Chapter 23: Creating Ultimate Moves
Yo

Chapter 6: U.S.J

5.7K 122 220
By Storm-Phoenix

*EERRR EEERRR EEERRR*

"HOLY MUSCLES OF ALL MIGHT, THAT WAS LOUD." I put on my thing and go down stairs. I see Dadzawa.

Dadzawa, "Remember to bring your staff."

"OK." I eat breakfast and I think about the staff coming to me. A few seconds later, the staff was in my face. I take it and put it in my backpack. Then I walk to school. 'It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. I hope nothing bad happens in the U.S.J.' I walk into class and I sit down at my desk, doodling memes, and classmates, and the U.S.J, not knowing that everyone was looking at the doodles. I look up to see everyone, except Todoroki, Bakugo, Tokoyami, stare at my doodles. 

Uraraka, "Wow, your doodles look nice. Is that the U.S.J?"

"Thanks, and yes it is."

Jiro, "Look at Denki," I drew a "Yee" mode Denki. All the girls laugh, and Denki blushes. I cover my mouth with my hand and imitated Dadzawa's voice. (Part of your quirk)

Imitated dadzawa, "Hi, go to your seats." Then everyone ran to their seats

"Haha."

Iida, "Why are you laughing?"

"It's because Aizawa wasn't here yet and you guys just ran to your desks like crazy." they looked around and saw that Aizawa wasn't here.

Jiro, "Then why did it sound like Mr. Aizawa was here and said for us to go to our seats?"

All, "Yeah, that's what I heard too."

Dadzawa, "Okay, today we're going some where, there will be 3 teachers. Me, All Might and someone else."

Sero, "Excuse me! What will we be doing?"

dadzawa, "Disasters, shipwrecks and everything in between. It's rescue training.

Denki, "Rescue.. Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time."

Kiri, "Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arm are ready to rumble!"

'I wonder what I can do. I can scream and imitate voices, control people by singing. Hmm, maybe I can he with Jiro and amplify her heart beats.'

Dadzawa, "Hey, I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time, because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all, start getting ready."

I take my costume box and go change into it. I put everything on and I look at the mirror. 'I look like Dad. But this costume has a cool utility belt that can fit small medical supplies. Hmm, where can I put my staff though? Wait, there's a slot for that to. Wow, who ever made this costume did a good job at it. Is it water proof though. The gloves are finger less but it has small touch pads at the finger ends.' I finish looking at it and go outside to wait for the bus.

*Toot Toot*

Iida, "Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Everyone did what Iida said, but the bus was a different format. I sit next to Jiro. I look at my voice controller to see something new, there was a button, and I click it. A hologram popped out, it was a DJ board thing. Jiro looks at it and tries to touch it but her hand went through. I touch it and I moved the buttons. 'cool, it must be the gloves. I guess it changes my voice and stuff.' I fall asleep. Then I get woken up by Bakugo screaming.

Dadzawa, "We're here. Stop messing around." We got out of the bus and we saw Space hero, Thirteen.

Thirteen, "Everyone, I have been waiting for you, welcome to the U.S.J." then Izuku talks about Thirteen and what they do.

Uraraka, "Oh, I love Thirteen!"

Skip the explanation cuz I'm lazy.

The whole class claps for Thirteen's inspiring speech. Then the lights all flashed with electricity and exploded, it was dark but the area was lit up by the sun through the windows. Near the fountain, a purple fog appeared letting out people, no, villains.

Dadzawa, "Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kiri, "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?"

Me and Dadzawa, "Don't move. Those are villains." Thirteen told the students to move back and I was about to go but Dadzawa stopped me. 

Back at U.A: My dad senses are tingling.

Dadzawa, "(y/n), can you do a silent scream?" I nod. I did the silent scream that caused a wave of sound, the wave it all of the villains in the center area and either made them fall or stunned them. I run back to my classmates so Dadzawa could do his thing. We were all running as a group, then the fog guy teleported in front of us.

Portal, "Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, be we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." Then Kiri and Bakugo jumped and attacked the portal.

kiri, "Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?"

Portal, "Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs. My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!"

"That is dark. Why did you do that Author? that is dark for a wattpad chapter." 

Then he surrounded us with portals, I fell into a portal and everything felt wet. I instantly swam up and reached to surface. Then something slimy rapped around me and pulled me up. I saw Izuku, Tsu and Mineta.

"Hey guys." 'So the mechanical things are water proof. Nice'

Izuku, "We are just forming a plan on how to defeat the villains that are around us."

"Izuku, I'm sure the villains don't know our quirks. If they did, they would have sent Tsu into the fire zone."

Tsu, "Your right. I do worse in fire zones."

"OK, so we have someone with a frog quirk, stick ball quirk, voice quirk and a strength quirk. What can we do with these quirks?"

Izuku, "(y/n) and I could create a whirlpool to pull in the villains, then..." 

" Tsu could jump, holding Mineta, then she could use her tongue and grab us. Mineta could throw his sticky balls at the water, which would carry it..."

Izuku, "To the villains and would cause them to stick together, which will make them unable to move."

Tsu, "Wow, you guys finished each other's sentence." then the hecking boat split in half.

"Come on lets do it." Me and Izuku both jumped, he did a smash and I did a silent scream, which created the whirlpool, and made us fly up. Tsu jumped carrying Mineta with her arms, then she rapped her tongue around me and I held Izuku. Mineta was throwing his stick balls into the water and we landed in shallow water and hid. While Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta were talking, I took out some medical supplies and rapped his hurt fingers. Then I look up to see Dadzawa fighting villains, then a guy with light blue hair and a hand over his face, ran to Dadzawa. Dadzawa was ready for his attack so he elbowed Handy in the gut, but Handy was also ready, so he held Dadzawa's elbow with all his fingers. The sleeve started to crumble into dust then, his skin started to crumble. Dadzawa pulled his scarf, which activated his quirk, and allowed him to push Handy back. Villains surrounded him. Then a weird bird thingy with it's brain sticking out was behind him. It grabbed his head and slammed it into the floor, blood was everywhere. I couldn't watch so I ducked down, hiding.

Handy, "Erasure Head, let me tell you. He is the Anti-Symbol of Peace." I remembered the voice, so I could show the police. I went back up to watch. Then the thing snapped Dadzawa's elbow like a twig, and he screamed in pain. My heart fell. Aizawa tried to erase the thing's quirk but it just snapped his other arm. Then it grabbed Aizawa's head and slammed it onto the floor with so much force, the floor got a crater. 'No, NO,please, why did this happen, please be okay,' Then the portal teleported to Handy and told him that someone escaped the U.S.J and was going to get help.

Mineta, "Did he say they're going home?"

Tsu, "That's what I heard."

Mineta, "All right! We're saved!" He grabbed Tsu's boob, and she put him underwater.

Tsu, "I have a bad feeling about this, Midoriya."

Izuku, "Yeah, For them to simply retreat after doing all  this..."

Handy, "But first, lets kill some of his pride." Then handy jumped over to Tsu and no one saw this. I saw it and jumped in front of Tsu and pushed her away. I took out my staff, which changed into a staff that had a sharp thing at the tip of it. I tried to stab him but Nomu blocked it. His hand landed on my arms and they started to crumble. In a really high pitch I scream, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Due to my voice quirk, it was so loud that Handy's ears bled. All the windows of the U.S.J shattered. My screams fulled the area, and outside for a 2 mile radius. The sound wave was so big it pushed away everyone around me. Handy called Nomu to do something. It ran over to me and grabbed my crumbled arm and smacked me onto the floor.  Pain shot threw my whole body, but mostly my hips and legs and arms. *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAACH* The screach was louder than before. 

*We saw (y/n) get thrown by a Nomu*

Then I got thrown to the wall, many scratches were made. Lot's of blood was coming out of them. My head was hurting like hell. I touch my for head to feel something wet. I look at my hand and it was red. 'How am I still alive? How did I not faint?' I take out some band aids and I stick them on the scratches. I rap my arms in medical tape. 'OK, now that that's done, what do I do? I could watch. Everything feels numb.'

Then someone busts the door open.

All Might with a frown, "ITS ALRIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I AM HERE." The All Might takes off the jacket and throws it into the cloud of smoke.

Handy, "Oh, it seems like we're getting a 'continue' then he sped through every villain and gave them a punch and went to pick up Dadzawa. Then he turned around and saw Tsu, Mineta, and Izuku, so he picked them up and put us next to Dadzawa and far away from the villains. "Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He's unconscious. Hurry!" Izuku, Tsu and Mineta picked up Dadzawa. I looked back to All Might to see that his smash had no effect, then All Might tried to smash the Nomu's head into the ground. The dust cleared away and we see that Nomu was half in a portal and was squeezing All Might's sides. His white shirt was stained.

Izuku, "Asui, trade places with me carrying Mr. Aizawa."

Tsu, "Okay...but why?" then he charges to All Might. He was almost there, then a portal showed up.

Bakugo, "Move! You're in the way, Deku ! Take that." Then he pulls the portal onto the floor. Then ice traveled on the floor and put ice on the Nomu's left arm and leg. Then All Might back flipped out of the Nomu's grip. I saw All Might continue throwing punches, then he punched the Nomu out of the U.S.J. 'That was more than 100% for All Might. His time must be running low.' The villains were discussing something and All Might was bluffing. They charge at All Might. Then I see Izuku run to help All Might, but both of his legs are broken, then a portal came in front of him with a hand sticking out. 'Oh, no. It's Handy's hand.' I run over without feeling pain because it was still numb, I scream, "SONIC BOOM" Then a sound that is as loud as a jet breaking the sound barrier came from my mouth as I said that. The villains were pushed back, then heroes bust open the door. 'Poor door~chan'. Then Snipe shot Handy's hand and leg and they disappeared. "I'm going to sleep now." Then I fall on the floor and slip out of consciousness.

3rd Person P.O.V

After (y/n) knocked out. Kirishima was coming over. Then Cementoss made a wall so Kirishima couldn't see All Might's wea/k form. All the students were outside doing a head count.

Detective, "...16, 17, 18, 19. Other than the boy with crippled legs and the girl who had many injures, everyone else is unharmed."

Everyone chatted and stuff.

Tsu, "Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?"

Detective, "He has broken bones in his arms, and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor has broken into small pieces, and his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects."

Ashido," What about Thirteen?"

Detective, "Thirteen has been treated and is now in the same hospital as Mr.Aizawa."

Kirishima, "What about All Might?"

Detective, "All Might is fine. Recovery Girl's healing is enough to treat him, so he's in the nurse's office."

Uraraka and Iida, "What about Deku/Midoriya?"

Detective, "Treatment in the nurse's office is enough for him too."

kirishima and Todoroki, "What about (y/n)?"

Detective, "Well, her injures caused her to be transported to the emergency room, they found out that most of her bones were broken, and she had major blood loss. Not many people can survive that, but her vitals are stable and she is in the same hospital as your teachers."

To the hospital.

Dadzawa P.O.V

I wake up to see nothing. I'm guessing I'm in bandages. I look to my left to see the window and on the bed was Thirteen. I look to my right to see the door and on the bed was (y/n), all covered in bandages too, but she looked worse than me. I go over to my phone to see an announcement, for teachers, "School will be closed for a few days because of the attack." Makes sense. I wonder if she going to school, when school opens again, maybe she's going to be like me and be a walking mummy. I'll think about it later, I'm going to sleep.

2434 words

Fourth wall breaks.

11/25/2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 14.7K 36
- ̗̀ ◛₍₁₎ ̖́- ⋆⑅˚₊ ⊹ [ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪs] ʰᵃˢ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ! ─────────────── [ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪs] ʜᴀs sᴇɴᴛ ᴀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ! ➡︎ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴅ...
101K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
191K 5.3K 32
Probably the most wholesome story of Dad Hawks you will ever read. ((On an indefinite Hiatus but spin-offs of this story are welcome!)) You're Hawks'...
66.8K 2K 32
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝟮𝟱 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧...