Naughty boy. ^~Edawn~^

By akiramoods

The perks of being a naughty boy can change when a girl steals his heart. As things get intense and sexual b... More

Chapter 1~ Greetings.
Chapter 2~ Naughty girl.
Chapter 3~ Problem solved.
Chapter 4~ Bonding.
Chapter 5~ Bonding time!~
Chapter 6~ Problematic boy.
Chapter 7~ Study partners.
Chapter 8~ Drunk without her and him.
Chapter 9~ Please stay with me.
Chapter 10~ Mischievous boy
Chapter 11~ Planning the future.
Chapter 12~ Dinner with parents.
Chapter 13~ Coffee accident.
Chapter 14~ No protection or pill.
Chapter 15~ Yes daddy
Chapter 16~ Marry me?
Chapter 18~ It's mommy now.
Chapter 19~ All about Jae-Eun.
Chapter 20~ A little kiss doesn't hurt right?
Chapter 21~ Learning more about sex.
Chapter 22~ Junho's runaway.
Chapter 23~ Jae-Eun's and Junho's day.
Chapter 24~ 16th birthday.
Chapter 25~ Angry Jae-Eun.
Final chapter~ New Stories.

Chapter 17~ Wedding day.

518 8 0
By akiramoods

-EDAWN'S POV-
It was the special day, about to be the end of the 9 months.

I got into my suit and looked in the mirror fixing my hair and anything that needed to be fixed. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to be married with the girl I love with all my heart. That and that means that she'll be involved in Kim Business as-well.

I was told to be waiting with the priest. I went with the priest.

I heard the music playing, I looked down the aisle as I saw Y/N looking as beautiful as ever walk down the aisle with her father's arm linked with hers. I couldn't help but smile.

She stood in front of me and smiled brightly. The priest was saying stuff until the main stuff came up, "Do you Kim Hyo-Jong take Lee Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife..?" The priest asked. "Yes, I do." I said, "And do you, Lee Y/N take Kim Hyo-Jong, As your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked Y/N as she nodded multiple times, "Yes, I do." She smiled. "I may now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said as I pulled Y/N into a deep passionate kiss, I pulled away and hugged her.

We had a wedding party as our parents gave speeches on how proud they are of us.

We ate cake, drank some wine or champagne.

Y/N groaned in pain, she held her stomach and told me, "I think my water broke.." I immediately stood up and carried Y/N with the parents following me, as we speeded to the hospital as the nurse took her in.

-FEW MINUTES LATER-
I entered the room to a screaming, she was carrying a small wrapped figure. It was our child, "His name, what do you want his name to be?" Y/N asked looking at me gently. "Jae-eun." I said, I know it's a girl name, but it doesn't really matter. She smiled at the thought, "I like it." She looked at me.

We went home as everyone was cooing at the baby. I led Y/N to my room as she was carrying the baby, "Go sleep, you need it." I said. "No no, it's fine." Y/N said. "No Babygirl, you need sleep." I said as I put her down to rest. She groaned and handed me the baby. I held the baby.

My mother and Yun-hi attacked me for the baby. I was being selfish and didn't give the baby, They whined. "It's my child, let my baby spend time with his father." I said as they walked away nodding. I spent time with the baby as I heard giggles and saw him smile. I sang a lullaby to put him to sleep. He immediately fell asleep, I felt tired so I decided to sleep.

Y/N put her hand over my chest and smiled, "You're going to be the greatest father ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 11.4K 49
"no one knows we are fake dating so it should be easy to break up, right?" -but oh boy, he loved you ever since before you guys date how is it gonna...
4.7K 249 5
It was a special day in the whole village. It was March 21st and that meant only one thing: the Mating Season would have officially begun that night...
366K 6K 92
Matured content What if u find someone who doesn't only love but also fuck good?Yeah its one and only KIM TAEHYUNG!! ik u gois are hungry so i must...
51.7K 2.1K 14
What happens when Y/N a Bad Girl's heart starts to melt? What if a Good Guy changes her? What if...? "It's because... I can't compete with ????? . Do...