The World Inside My Mind

By Catswritebooks

HEY Y'ALL This is just a place where I write down random snippets of things and things like that. WARNING: Mo... More

Dead Inside
Shards of Glinting Glass
RANDOM RANT
ugh
Girl Of Stars
Girl Of Reality (Girl Of Stars Part II)
Girls Of Their Worlds (Girl Of Stars Part III)
Brown.
Competition
I say that I'm happy
waiting room
The Sound Of Mad Worlds
you either fizzle or you burn
the way it was

just a bit of a rant

2 0 0
By Catswritebooks

Where do I even start

The people I used to be closest with hate me.
I can't get a word in edgeways, they're always off somewhere else about a thing I don't like. I don't get their jokes, I don't like their tone when they laugh about hating me, I don't like them. They never reply to my texts, they never listen to me, they never wait for me, they never do anything for me.

I don't know how I'm supposed to wait another year for something, code name..... I dunno, let's go with... Max? Yeah that works.
I can't wait a year for max, but I'm scared to ask for it to happen sooner. I don't even know how I would ask. What do you say, 'hey, I'm desperate, let's do this again just like this time but like not' ugh. It's a pain. For those of you that know what this is, shush. No one else needs to know. You can tease me about over text, not through wattpad comments. In other words, shut up you two (you know who you are)

Thats it. I mean, it's not, but none of the other stuff matters. I don't need to bother you with my mental health as well as everything else. You don't care. You're not really reading anymore anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
18.5K 626 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
226K 5K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad