Ryuko x Male Reader Insert |...

Od Plumthumb

I had been writing this story in my mind for a while, so I thought I might as well share it with some other p... Více

Chapter 1: Remastered
Chapter 2: Return to Form
Chapter 3: Rest & Relaxation
Chapter 4: To be Tardy is Unacceptable!
Chapter 5: 1/3 of Rufio
Chapter 6: The Kendo Master
Chapter 8: Election Time
Chapter 9: And now it begins...
Chapter 10: Nui Harime
Chapter 11: A Grim Reminder
Chapter 12: A Little More Like You
Chapter 13: Private Military Company
Chapter 14: Kinslayer
Chapter 15: Father vs Son
Chapter 16: Not Even 1,000 Stabs...
Chapter 17: Kids Are Cruel
Chapter 18: Second Look (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Cold Wind
Chapter 20: The Monsoon of Destruction
Chapter 21: Don't lose your way
Chapter 22: The Long Night (Lemon)
Chapter 24: Time With You (Finale)

Chapter 7: Rule one of fight club...

3.3K 38 3
Od Plumthumb

Y/N P.O.V.

Ryuko, Y/N, and Mako's family were digging into their croquettes. "Thanks for the croquettes ma'am" Ryuko said to Mrs. Mankanshoku. "I drew a bath for you, so have at it" Mrs. Mankanshoku said. Barazō and Mataro perked up at the sound of this. Y/N was still eating his croquettes, slowly and politely. Ryuko stood up and went to the bathroom. Mataro, Barazō, and Guts were following behind her, but Y/N noticed this. He quickly unsheathed his sword, then threw it right in front of the 3 peeping toms, embedding it in the wall, and stopping them in their tracks. "Nice try guys, but you'll have to have a little more tact than that" Y/N said, and went back to eating. After Ryuko took her bath, the family went to sleep. Ryuko giggled. "What?" Senketsu asked. "I was just thinking about how fun dinner with everyone was" Ryuko responded. "How so?" Y/N asked. "Well, my mom died when I was little, and my dad sent me to  live at a boarding school, so I never knew what it was like to have a family dinner. I guess I never really cared either" Ryuko responded. "But now, when we all eat dinner together, the food tastes even better." "Yeah, I guess you're right" Y/N said with a weak smile that quickly turned into a depressed frown. "Oh, sorry. I forgot" Ryuko said. "It's fine, I understand what you mean" Y/N said. Y/N knew what it was like to have a family, but those weren't fond memories. He never had a family dinner, just military rations in his downtime. He brought his smile back up, not wanting to make Ryuko feel bad. "It's ok though, it's in the past" Y/N reassured her. "I enjoy having dinner with you guys, it more than makes up for what happened." Ryuko smiled again. "Good night Y/N, Senketsu, Zandatsu" she said. "Good night everyone" they all replied. 

The next day, Y/N Mako and Ryuko were getting ready to eat lunch. They opened their lunch boxes. "This looks delicious" Ryuko exclaimed, before a knife suddenly hit her lunch. She looked extremely pissed off. 'Whoever threw that isn't going to have a very good day' Y/N thought as he turned towards the direction from which the knife came. "Ryuko Matoi! I'm president of the knife throwing club, Jack Naito!" A scrawny looking boy said. "You ass! You ruined my lunch with that dirty knife!" Ryuko yelled in anger. She grabbed her seki tekko, and transformed. "Life Fiber synchronize! Kamui Senketsu!" Ryuko yelled. Y/N transformed as well. "Life Fiber synchronize! Kamui Zandatsu!" Y/N yelled. Ryuko charged Jack, who threw more knives at Ryuko. Y/N ran in between them, slicing up the knives in the air, then he stepped to the side and Ryuko did her finishing move on Jack. "Seni Soshitsu!" She yelled. She absorbed the life fiber from his Goku Uniform. Suddenly, she found herself under attack by the president of the, *ahem* Nanjing Lily club (yes, your eyes are working just fine). "I'm Kagesaburo Kagero!" He proclaimed. Ryuko just slashed his Kamui, then said "Seni Soshitsu" with a bored look on her face. Another one showed up, this one on a tight rope. "I'm president of the tight rope walking club-" she didn't have time to finish before Y/N cut her Kamui up. "Seni Soshitsu" he said, and he absorbed the life fiber. Ryuko and Y/N sat down again. "Geez, where are these super specific clubs coming from?" Ryuko asked. "Those guys all used to be the acrobatics club. They all split up because of you though" Mako explained. "What do you mean?" Y/N asked. "If they beat one of you, they get promoted to 3-star, but they have to be 2 stars first. And to become a 2 star, you have to be the president of a club, so they split up and made new clubs" Mako explained. "After all, more stars means a better life." "Geez, that system's messed up" Y/N said. "Wait, it's perfect" Ryuko exclaimed. "I have an idea."

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS, MATOI?" Gamagori asked. "I'm starting up a fight club" Ryuko responded. "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS" Gamagori shot back. "You bet your ass I am. You guys are forcing people to start their own lame clubs to challenge me, so I'm starting my own" Ryuko explained. "THERE'S NO WAY A FIGHT LIKE THAT WILL GET APPROVED" Gamagori told her, but his bravado was cut short by a spotlight. "I approve this fight club of yours!" Satsuki said. "Oh boy, here we go again with her on her pedestal" Ryuko said annoyed. "With all these speeches and all this yelling, she's gonna lose her voice by the time she's 30" Y/N commented. "I see you've decided to take part in my system, Matoi" Satsuki declared. "More like take apart your system and bring it down on you" Ryuko shot back. Satsuki smirked. "We'll see. Just try not to let it all go to your head" Satsuki said, walking off. "LET'S GET YOUR PAPERWORK SORTED OUT" Gamagori said, with a sudden change of heart. "Wow, you switched gears fast" Ryuko pointed out. "AS PRESIDENT, YOU WILL SUBMIT AN ACTIVITY REPORT EVERY FRIDAY. EVERY MONTH, YOU WILL SUBMIT AN EXPENSE REPORT, AS WELL AS A REQUEST FOR THE NEXT MONTH'S BUDGET. YOU ALSO HAVE TO FILE A CLUBROOM REQUEST FORM, A CLUB MEMBER ORGANIZATION CHART AND A LIST OF FAMILY. AND YOU MUST ATTEND CLUB PRESIDENT COUNCIL MEETINGS EVERY FRIDAY. NO TARDIES." Gamagori instructed. Ryuko shook at the realization of all this work. "Actually, my buddy Mako Mankanshoku is gonna be club president" Ryuko said. Y/N choked a laugh, while Mako screamed in shock. "What?!"

"That was mean!" Mako said. "Yeah, not gonna lie Ryuko, that was kind of a dick move" Y/N said. "Don't worry, the important thing is, our fight club is all set up now" Ryuko reassured Mako. "Once I start beating up othe club presidents, our club is going to get more respect, and then your rep is going to skyrocket." Y/N spoke up. "I dunno about this, Ryuko" Y/N said. "I've never enjoyed fighting for the sake of it. I'll fight others if directly challenged, but fighting others and stripping them of their uniforms for the sake of giving us a better life seems wrong" Y/N confessed. "Come on, Y/N, they're going to fight us anyway sooner or later. Why not use our skills to give us a better life?" Ryuko said. "Fine then, but I'll have no part in it. My contributions to the club will be limited to training you" Y/N declared. "Fine then, I can beat them on my own anyways" Ryuko said defiantly. Y/N couldn't believe that Ryuko was acting like this. 'She's never acted so selfish before. What's going on with her?' Y/N thought to himself. 

Ryuko P.O.V.

'Why is Y/N getting on my case all of a sudden? What's up with him?' Ryuko thought to herself. Ryuko moved on to her 1st order of business with the fight club, so she challenged the Folk Dance Club President, Maimu Okurahama to a fight. "I'm here to fight you, and take your uniform!" Ryuko declared. "Keep dreaming. We're going to dance on your corpse" Maimu retorted, getting her club in formation. They danced in circles around Ryuko and began to kick her, but Ryuko quickly sliced Maimu's Goku Uniform. "Seni Soshitsu! One down, and a bunch more to go!" Ryuko yelled. Ryuko took to beating up all the different clubs, she was having the time of her life. She spent her days absorbing shredding Goku Uniforms and absorbing more life fibers. Things were looking up, and they were finally getting their new house.

Y/N P.O.V.

Y/N would train with Ryuko every day, though their training sessions were a shadow of what they once were. There was no life, they weren't having fun. They were both still bitter about their opposing ideals in regards to the club. The lack of desire to train from both of them led to little actual progress being made, so they stopped training altogether. He got to live in their house once it opened, but he somehow couldn't feel happy about it. 'I don't understand. I'm getting nice things that I've never had before, but I feel no joy. I feel empty inside, and I don't know why' Y/N thought to himself. Maybe it was Mako. He saw how overworked she was every day, and he felt bad. No, that wasn't it. Maybe he felt bad for all the people who lost their uniforms. No, that wasn't it either. Then what? He thought to himself for a while, pondering why he didn't feel any joy, and the answer came to him. 'I need to rekindle my relationship with Ryuko' he decided. The source of his depression was the loneliness that he felt when he was away from her. Y/N looked around the rooms, deciding which would be his. To the dismay of Ryuko, he shared a room with her an Mako. It was a 3-level bunk bed, but Ryuko lifted her scissor, ready to cut the top bunk from it. Y/N quickly parried her strike with his HF blade. "Calm down Ryuko, I just want to talk" Y/N told her. She didn't look like she was in the mood to talk, but she conceded. She put her scissor back in its case. "Mako, if we could have a moment alone, please?" Y/N requested. "Why? Are you 2 gonna make out?" Mako asked. "Mako. Please, just leave us alone for a minute" Y/N shot back, trying not to show his impatience. "Ok then" Mako said, leaving the room. Ryuko turned away from Y/N. "What do you want?" She asked impatiently. "Look at me" Y/N commanded. Ryuko reluctantly turned. "I'm not gonna ask again, what do you want?" she said, even more impatiently. "I'm sorry" Y/N said. Ryuko raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry that we haven't been able to get along well these past few days" "It's not your fault" Ryuko admitted. "Not completely anyways." Y/N smiled. "Still, I don't want to be distant from you. Even if we might disagree every now and then, most of the fun I've been having recently is from hanging out with you Ryuko" Y/N admitted. He held his hand out. "So what do you say?" Ryuko shook his hand again, before pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry too" she said. Y/N grinned. "Ok Mako, you can come back in" Ryuko said. Mako came back in. "Wow! Our room is so cool Ryuko!" Mako said. "Yeah, I guess you were right. More stars mean a better life" Y/N said. "Still though, I didn't think it would happen so fast" Ryuko admitted. 

"No mystery croquettes tonight!" Mrs. Mankanshoku declared. "From now on, we're eating croquettes filled with 100% real meat!" The family ate their food, their mouths watering from how good the food was. They each took baths in the new, real bathtub, and then they went to sleep. As nice as the beds were, Y/N missed sleeping next to Ryuko. He could live with this though, she was only a bed above him. "Man, everyone's so happy" Mako said from the top bunk. "I'm going to work super hard and be the best club president ever" she vowed. "Yeah. I know you will" Ryuko said. A couple of hours later, Y/N was still awake. The he wasn't used to his new accommodations, and everything was happening super fast. He wasn't complaining, but it definitely kept him up at night. Y/N walked out onto the balcony and sat down. He peered up at the starry sky. He had never taken the time to really look at the night sky before. Now, looking at it made him feel something. 'Happiness isn't the word I'm looking for' he thought to himself. 'No, this is different. Familiarity? Comfort?' Y/N was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Ryuko standing behind him. "Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?" Y/N asked apologetically. "Yeah, but it's cool" Ryuko responded. "Besides, I'm always up for a midnight chat." Y/N smiled. Ryuko sat down next to him on the bench. "So what's keeping you up?" Ryuko asked him. "Oh, it's nothing major" Y/N replied. "It's just hard to sleep right now, with everything changing so fast." "Yeah, I getcha" Ryuko said. She rested her head against Y/N's shoulder. "I thought about what you said, Y/N. Maybe you were right. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this" Ryuko confessed. Y/N felt his head drop to the side, only to find himself resting it on Ryuko's head. "Nah, I think you were right. The Mankanshokus are happier than ever, and the only cost was the uniforms of some people that were going to attack us anyways" Y/N reassured her. Ryuko smiled. They just sat there, not saying anything, just enjoying themselves. Y/N noticed that Ryuko had fallen asleep, and soon afterwards, Y/N fell asleep too. 

"Oh wow, you 2 look so cute together!" Y/N woke to the sound of Mako's yells. Ryuko woke up too. "Shut up Mako" Ryuko said playfully. They both got up and ate breakfast. Afterward, Y/N approached Ryuko. "I'll help with the fighting" Y/N decided. Ryuko smiled, happy to have Y/N back on her side again. The fight club resumed their activities, only with twice the effectiveness. Mako kept doing the paperwork, and Ryuko and Y/N kept taking down captains. They faced off against clubs like the ping pong club, and the origami club. They would alternate between who got to deliver the finishing blow and take the life fiber from the captain. 

Something changed though. Ryuko and Y/N were as close as ever, but the rest of the family seemed to be growing distant. They were eating dinner one night, when everyone had to leave for some reason. Sukuyo had to go shopping, Mataro had a party to go to, and Barazō had a meeting to attend. Mako walked into the room. "Sorry, the meeting ran late. Where is everyone?" She asked. "Guess they all had something else to do" Ryuko responded. "Anyways, let's talk schedule. After dinner, we're off to the gym for some training" Mako declared. "What?" Ryuko asked, confused. "This is the life: A huge mansion. We're living a life of luxury; Everyone is so happy now" Mako said. 'No, they aren't' Y/N thought to himself. "Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight" Mako said. "Good night" Ryuko and Y/N said, their voices lacking energy. Y/N and Ryuko headed toward their bedroom. They both lay on the bed, looking at each other, realizing that they both felt the same way. "So you notice it too, huh?" Y/N asked. "Yeah. Everything is so glum now" Ryuko responded. "Did you think success would be like this, Ryuko?" Senketsu asked. Ryuko just sat in silence, Y/N spoke up though. "Frankly, no. Success just tastes like a punch in the face every day" Y/N said. "Probably because that's what it is, at least in our line of work" Ryuko said. Y/N suddenly realized something. "This is what Satsuki meant when she said not to let it all go to our heads" Y/N exclaimed. "By playing along in her system, we're playing right into her hands." "You're right!" Ryuko realized. "Tomorrow we're supposed to fight the elite 4" Y/N reminded her. "We need to tell Mako to stop the club." "Do you think she'll listen?" Ryuko asked. "She's been doing this for the family, but the family is more separated and unhappy than ever now. They just don't realize it" Y/N concluded. "Ok then, we'll quit the club tomorrow" Ryuko decided. "Good night" Y/N said. "Good night" Ryuko responded.

"Oh, look who decided to show up! Get ready guys, today is the-" Mako stopped her speech prematurely when she was hit in the face with 2 envelopes. "What are these?" She asked. "We're quitting the club" Ryuko declared. "Huh?! What is this, a joke?" Mako asked. "It's not a joke, Mako. We're done participating in this club" Y/N said. "But you can't! We've worked so hard, and if you quit now, they'll send us back to the slums!" Mako reminded them. "We know, and we're ok with that" Ryuko declared. "Well I'm not. I'm never going back there ever!" Mako yelled, but then she got knocked forward by a metal wardrobe. "What the hell?" Ryuko asked, but then the spotlight appeared. 

"President Mako Mankanshoku of the Fight Club! Your 2-star Goku Uniform is in that wardrobe!" Satsuki declared from her podium. "My uniform?" Mako asked. "To keep it, you must fight and defeat Matoi and L/N! And if you defeat them, I will give you a 3-star Goku uniform" 'God damn it, we've played right into her hands' Y/N realized. "It figures, all you do is play dirty!" Ryuko yelled to Satsuki. "Your 'friend' here will decide what happens next" Satsuki replied. Ryuko and Y/N quickly transformed into Life Fiber synchronize mode. "Save your strength, you 2; You'll need it for your other opponent" Satsuki said. Mako broke out of the wardrobe. "Fight Club spec, 2-star Goku Uniform!" Mako yelled. Mako began to attack Ryuko and Y/N, who were already at a disadvantage because they didn't want to hurt Mako. "Snap out of it, Mako" Ryuko said. "Yeah, you're doing this for the family, but the family isn't happy right now" Y/N told her. "Oh really? Then why are they cheering me on?" Mako asked. "Huh?" Ryuko and Y/N said, looking towards the crowd. The Mankanshoku family was sitting there, cheering Mako on to beat them up. "So much for that!" Mako yelled, charging them again. "This is human nature Matoi! Prosperity leads to greed! Greed leads to their downfall! One taste of a life of affluence and they are slaves! Slaves to a system which I have created! Humans are just-" Satsuki said, before Y/N cut in. "Pigs in human clothing, we get it already! Can you just shut the hell up and let us fight?!" Y/N yelled. "CAREFUL NOW, BOY! NOBODY TALKS TO LADY SATSUKI LIKE THAT!" Gamagori warned. The battle raged on, with neither side really able to gain an advantage. Mako caused an explosion. While the dust was clearing, Ryuko came up with a plan. "Power down" she whispered to Y/N. "Huh?" He asked. "Just trust me" she reassured him. They both powered down, leaving the audience confused. Mako strode toward them, soon beating them up. She kept punching them, beating them into a pulp. They weren't fighting back. 'What the hell is Ryuko thinking?!' Y/N thought to himself. He started to draw his sword again, but Ryuko held out her hand and stopped him. "Do you trust me?" Ryuko asked. Y/N wanted to say no. Her plan didn't seem to be working, and it only resulted in them getting beaten up. However, there was something about her confidence that made him trust her. "Fine" Y/N said. "But whatever you're trying, it better work." Mako was sprinting towards them, the audience kept yelling "Get her!" But at the last second, Mako stopped running.

"Why aren't you guys stopping me? They're gonna die if I keep hitting them" Mako said, her knees buckling beneath her. She crumpled to the ground and began to cry. "How can you just sit and watch while I try to kill them?! What kind of parents are you?!" She cried out. Mako's parents looked confused. "When I was president, I thought everyone's lives were better! I thought everyone was so happy!" Mako said. She cried a puddle, then punched the ground so hard that she made a shock wave. Y/N realized why Ryuko did what she did. "You knew she wouldn't kill you, that's why you didn't fight back" Senketsu said. "You took the words right out of my mouth, Senketsu" Y/N said. "I hereby disband the fight club!" Mako declared. "Ryuko, do it!" She yelled, tossing her Goku Uniform to the wind. "With pleasure!" Ryuko yelled, cutting the uniform to pieces. Fireworks began to shoot up from out of nowhere. "Ryuko, I think you're forgetting something" Y/N said. "What?" she asked, but immediately realized what she had forgotten. "It was supposed to be my turn to absorb the life fiber" Y/N said. "<sigh> Fine, you can have 2 in a row next time" Ryuko said. "Good, lets go home then" Y/N said. 

A/N: Anyways, that's chapter 7. It was a little longer than usual, but you can come to expect that with some of these new chapters. I had a lot of fun writing this segment, so naturally it's a bit longer. Anyways, leave your thoughts down below, and as always; Thanks for reading!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3K 103 10
This is just a Yandere HxH fic. I don't know what to say about the story other than MC finds a bloody scene right outside their door before everythin...
30.5K 1K 54
Waking up surrounded by an unfamiliar place was a new one even for you, but the most unsettling thing about waking up is seeing a wide eyed black and...
18.6K 423 32
Hello, and welcome to Devil's Swing!!! Information: This is a rewritten version of this story, and I'm really excited to see how my readers react. D...
188K 2.3K 21
This is the second story that I was planning to write about. I really hope y'all like Kingdom hearts/Kill la Kill coz with the way I'm doing it, thin...