Falling For The Bad Boy

By xmissnekox

I brought up my knee and aimed for his groin but he soon caught it before it touched his special man parts. I... More

Copyright Message and Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Encounters
Chapter 2: The Mission
Chapter 3: The Snake And His Sugar
Chapter 4: Her Sarcasm and His Pick-Up Lines
Chapter 5: My Best Friend Is A Vacuum Cleaner
Chapter 6: Super Creepy Land
Chapter 7: Anything For You, Grandma
Chapter 8: Stupid
Chapter 9: Cow Dung
Chapter 10: Strip Club
Author's Note

Chapter 11: Exposure

545 29 3
By xmissnekox

Chapter 11 | Exposure

Nicole's POV

This time he was more aggressive than before. He wasn't hesitant and felt confident in kissing me. In no time, things started to get heated. He pushed me against the wall and caressed my jaw with his soft hands. He moved up to my face and licked my bottom lip. I parted it to give entrance. He gently slid his tongue and began to explore the inside of my mouth. The feeling of ecstasy and excitement was overwhelming. He pressed our mouths together tightly and the kiss deepened, thoroughly allowing our tongues complete access to one another. He thrusts his tongue over my tongue over and over again. A moan escaped my mouth and he smirked before continuing our secret make-out session. But an unsettling feeling was bottled up inside of me.

Your disguise. It's gone.

I pushed him away with my eyes the size of saucers. I absentmindedly touched my naked face. I felt vulnerable. I felt so exposed. That's right! My mask isn't with me. My disguise is gone. He knows my face. My plan. My plan to take over the Anvocs is over now. But I don't think that plan would ever succeed anyway because I think I li -

"Nicole, I can explain."

I immediately threw my attention to him at once. He knew my real name? Since when and for how long!

"How do you know my name?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I - Well... Um." He stammered.

"Spit it out." I demanded.

I eyed his broad figure. His dark hair. His blue eyes. His soft, pink lips. The huskiness of his voice. The shape of his face that's sadly covered by his snake-like mask. I've always hated that mask of his. He looked so much better without his mask. I could see every inch of his face.

"I knew your identity all along." He said in a serious tone, "Nicole Guerini, daughter of the ACM's godfather. Red hair, green eyes, beautiful inside and out, sexy, witty, sarcastic, and the girl I'm beginning to fall for."

Thump! Thump! Thump!

That's all I could hear. The fast beating of my heart. He inched closer to me, examining my reaction. Forget the butterflies Rachel mentioned, I can feel the world's biggest zoo stampeding inside my guts. My heart was pumping so fast that I was surprised I haven't had a heart attack yet. I can't think straight and I know for a fact my cheeks are flushed red right now.

"D-Daniel... I - "

"What?" Daniel's eyes widened.

Oops. So I guess we both knew each other's identity all along. Did he thought of the same plan as me? Wow, so that means that we were trying to use each other.

"You knew who I really was?" He asked in astonishment while taking off his mask.

"Y-You took off your mask." I pointed to his face.

"Well, yeah. You don't have yours on and I want you to trust me." He explained as if it was so simple.

"I don't know what to say." I dumbly said in response.

Truth be told, I really don't know what to say. He's an Anvoc for God's sake! Not just any Anvoc but the next heir of that stupid mafia clan. He's going to be the godfather. He's already my enemy. He could kill me. He could trick me. His father killed my family!

"I know what you're thinking." He sighed, "I could betray you. I could murder you. Bring you to my clan and have you tortured. But I'm not going to do that. I need you to trust me."

"And how are you supposed to do that?" I crossed my arms and eyed him in suspicion.

"Go on a date with me."

That was his simple answer. 'Go on a date with me.' My heart fluttered at the thought of dating him. But my stomach churned at the same time because of the fact he was Angelo's son. Will I be betraying my father if I said yes to this? Will I destroy the ACM? Will I get killed? Is it possible for me to trust him?

"Yes." I looked up to find him smiling. But his smile slowly turned into a smirk.

"I wasn't asking you, foxy. It was an order."

I glared at him for a moment but gradually ended up smiling.

"Jerk."

-----

"Alright, Mr Ricardo. We need answers so we can finally settle on a punishment." Mr Randy said.

"Yeah, babe. Tell the principal. Tell Ms Slὔt over there. Tell everyone about everything." Mandy Bὶtch smirked at me as she clung to Daniel's arm while I glared at her with hatred.

It is now Monday morning. And as you can see, I am in a very pissy mood. Who wouldn't be in a pissy mood if they had to deal with this shὶt? Imagine if you were me right now. Sitting in the principal's office for the second time as you glare at the bὶtch who is happily clinging to the guy that you like. Would you be happy? Fὔck no. You'd shave the bὶtch's hair off then superglue it to her vagὶna. If only I had the chance to do that. But there is no way in hell I'm going to touch that thing! I could get herpes for all I know!

All of a sudden, I heard Daniel burst into loud laughter. His cheeks flushed red and tears streamed down his face. Slowly, his chuckles sounded more like an evil cackle than an expression of amusement. He smirked and stood up.

He looked down at Mandy then said, "Want me to tell everyone? I'll tell them absolutely everything."

"I knew you would, babe." She grinned in satisfaction.

"Excuse me, Principal Randy." Daniel walked up to his desk and took the intercom microphone.

Anxiety soon filled my whole being. Please tell me that he's not going to -

"Good morning, Lockington High students!" Daniel cheerily greeted.

"Mr Ricardo, students are not allowed to - "

"Hush now, Mr Randy. My job is to tell everyone about our little situation here." He patted Mr Randy like a dog and I could see the principal's eye twitching in anger or annoyance. Probably both.

"I think all of you may know about my lovely situation with two certain ladies. Mandy Gitch and Nicole Guerini." He began, "Rumor has it that Nicole here is a slὔt and that Mandy is my girlfriend."

Daniel paused to look at me then winked.

What?

"But none of these are true. Because I personally think that Mandy is a fὔcking whόre who bὶtches about everything. I was just talking to Nicole because I like her. I think she's beautiful, smart, and funny. So if any of you fὔckers even try to steal her away from me, then expect yourself to be in the emergency room in 0.5 seconds. That is all. Have a great day everybody!"

By the end of Daniel's 'speech', everyone was out of words. My jaw was wide open and I stared at him in shock. I was not expecting him to do any of this. I thought he would side with Mandy but... he didn't.

Because I like her.

Oh my god. Did he actually said that? Or did I imagine it? He likes me too?

"B-Baby, you don't mean that!" Mandy stammered in desperation.

Daniel looked at her in disgust, "Of course I did. Stop calling me baby too."

He then turned to Mr Randy with his normal façade again, "Principal Randy, I think you now know who's the real victim here."

"W-Why yes, Mr Ricardo, thanks for your help." The principal said, obviously trying to recover himself from shock.

"Mandy, I'm suspending you for three days. And you will be having after-school detention for a month. You are not allowed to skip any of it or else you will receive more consequences that are far more severe."

"But Principal - "

"I don't want to hear your complaints." He sighed angrily, "Nicole, I'm giving you lunch detention for a week. You did punch her. I hope you understand."

I nodded in response. That isn't so bad. It's so much better than Mandy's cruel punishment. Wanna know why? I heard Ms Kustov is in charge of the students who receives after-school detention. Good luck with that, Mandy Bὶtch!

"You may now leave my office."

Daniel walked out of the principal's office first while I stayed for a few seconds to put on my backpack. Mandy made no signs of leaving since she was already at the principal's throat. She's not taking no for an answer. I hope the principal punishes her some more. She deserves it.

I walked out of the office with the biggest grin on my face. I can't believe Daniel did that for me.

-----

I walked into the cafeteria and almost everyone was staring at me. I could hear whispers and chattering from everyone.

"Is that her?"

"She's not even that pretty."

"What does Daniel even see in her."

But of course, they were all from the girls. Not one boy looked in my way. Who would anyway? Daniel just basically threatened the male population of the school to never touch, talk, and look at me ever again.

I made my way over to the table where I usually sit with. The table that Rachel and I sit in. Oh my god, Rachel. Her back was facing me and I slowly sat down. Why is she so quiet about this? She's too quiet.

"Hi Rach." I greeted as I took a bite of my ham and cheese sandwich.

"Why, hello there." Rachel mumbled.

This is really weird. She's never this quiet.

"Uh, Rach? You okay?"

"Why..." She muttered, "Why didn't you tell me!"

"W-What?"

"I'm your best friend! We're practically sisters! You didn't even bother to tell me about Daniel. I knew you liked someone but I was waiting for you to tell me!" She complained, "Oh my god, when I heard Daniel through the intercom I was in total shock. But then he mentioned you! He said he likes you!"

"Shush, Rachel. People are looking at us." I hissed.

"And they will continue to stare at you for the rest of the year! You're popular now, Nikki babe. Everyone knows that Daniel likes you. The boys are going to back off. Girls will be super jelly of you. Oh, and you will never get bullied! Daniel is the bad boy, remember? People are scared of him. You lucky bastard."

"Oh shut up, Rach." I said as I bit into my sandwich again.

But she does have a point. Daniel is the most popular guy in school. I'm just average in the social food chain of high school. Only because I stay in the down low. I never really liked getting the attention of people. It always caused drama and stress. And I'm already stressed out with being in charge of the ACM.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Rachel chanted.

I looked at her in confusion as I waved a hand in front of her, "Rachel?"

"B-B-Behind you!" She pointed.

I turned around and nearly squeaked in surprise. Take a guess. Nah, it's pretty obvious who was standing behind me. Daniel Ricardo.

He placed his hands on my shoulders, "I'll be borrowing your friend. I hope you don't mind."

"Oh, not at all. Please, go ahead."

"Hey! Don't talk about me as if I'm some kind of object!" I interjected.

Daniel chuckled then grabbed my hand. We walked out of the cafeteria as everyone stared at us. Wow, don't they have other things to do? People these days are so stupid.

Soon, we reached a janitor's closer. The same janitor's closet where I found out he was Serpent. He opened it and motioned for me to come inside.

"Um, why are we here?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just wanted to spend time with you." He said in a poker face.

"In a closet?"

"Yup. Pretty much." He replied.

"I can't believe you did that."

"Well, believe it. I did it for you." He flashed a smile, "I wanted to let everyone know that I like you."

"Y-You like me?" I blushed.

Kissing him sounds very appealing to me right now. Fighting the urge to do it is so difficult. The thought of Daniel liking me is enough to make my heart race.

He leaned closer to me and our noses ended up brushing against each other. I can feel his warm breath fanning my face. His breath was minty like last time.

"Foxy..." He said his nickname for me huskily.

His eyes flickered to my lips and I parted it, hoping that he would kiss me. He gently nibbled on my bottom lip and a rush of heat came over me. He then pressed his lips softly and gently against my own. The familiar feeling of his warm, inviting, soft lips gave a rush of adrenaline coursing through my veins. The freefalling sensation of just having him around me was still new to me. But I loved it anyway.

He stopped and sexily whispered to my ear, "I'll pick you up at seven tonight for our date."

Shivers raced up my spine and I felt weak. Surprisingly, I didn't care. Daniel makes my knees all numb and my legs turn to jelly. Every time I'm with him, I somehow feel dizzy, shaky, and unable to think straight.

"O-Okay." I breathed out.

I think I'm falling for the bad boy.

*~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~*

Again, I am really sorry for the long update. School is such a b*tch :\ I'm so busy with all the assessments and exams. I still need to send my scholarship forms and all this university things. Find an accomodation. Get my full license and everything ;-; Growing up is scary and time consuming. Cherish your moment of youth lol.

I hoped you liked this chapter! Also, do you guys love the new cover? I love it! It's amazing. Flowersboy made it for me! :D Go check her out!

Vote comment and fan! <3

-Neko

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try my best to make it longer in the next update xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 16.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
1.4M 37.1K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...
591K 15.5K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
2M 53K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...