Fairy tail, the Nalu Story 🍋

By Ambzy90

Natsu and Lucy are friends, comrades, and Nakama together with their guild! But what if they start to take in... More

Training! Oops!
Wooooow!
To the Guild and beyond!
Home again, home again!
Ready! Set! PAUSE!
The search!
Yokai Wolves
End of a job with new firends
Healing to train!
Broken Heart
His true feelings
Dragons anger
Forever Together!

Passion

32.9K 355 309
By Ambzy90

—-warning!!! Attempt at basket of lemons ahead!!——

Natsu's POV

Walking through magnolia, with a sacked out Happy and Lucy on my back. For the most part Lucy was quite. But once the wind blew and the chill of air hit Lucy's exposed skin, from the outfit she was wearing I think it was starting to help her out a bit. Her body quivered and she started to wake up.

"Mm, warm.."

'She's such a light weight.' I chuckled. I had Mira cut her off so that she wouldn't get to bad.

By the time we reached her apartment, we were walking side by side. I watch her as she unlocks the door, 'does she even know how beautiful she truly is?'

Half drunk or fully sober, Lucy was a sight, although.. thinking back to last Christmas, 'her drunk side is killer! I mean damn..' She was a force I didn't think I could ever win..

Lucy's POV

Even though Natsu's warm was under me, I still felt the chill from the air on my back, waking me up. The drinks had started to were off, but in its place was this burning sensation in the pit of my stomach, almost like an itch I couldn't scratch.

Having Natsu so close.. as I opened my apartment door, I got a glimpse of Natsu's intense gaze on me. Something about those onyx green eyes.

At that moment I realized just how much the fire inside me had grown. My cheeks flushed and my vision hazed.

Grabbing Natsu by the scarf, I pulled him through the doorway, locking the door behind me. With my back against the door, I looked up, meeting Natsu's strong stare. His eye sparked, almost as if the fire within in him was brimming to his irises.

'Could he be feeling the same way?'

Though, that thought was smushed quickly.. Natsu flashed me a grin and turned away. Heading to the couch.

Natsu's POV

'Heh!' I panicked, Lucy had a look in her eyes that I'd never seen before. Not even when she'd gotten drunk in the past. This was something different, all I could do was grin and turn away.

'Lucy, make me flustered?' I thought as I laid Happy on the couch. Glancing over my shoulder, back towards Lucy. She was still leaned back against the wall, though now she had her hand on her face. 'Oh, no! Please don't cry!'

Turning full body to face her, our eyes met, and it wasn't like looking at the good ole weirdo I'm use to. No, this Lucy had some bad intentions..

When her hand dropped to her side, she purred my name, in a heavily heated voice. My eyes widened with excitement, it was on.

I now knew what was going through that gorgeous head of hers. My body was coursing with the urge to 'Make her mine.' I growled in my head.

Lucy's POV

Natsu's eyes had practically gone animalistic, as he stepped toward me. He tossed his scarf behind him, landing right on top of a the sleeping Happy.

His vest fluttered to the floor, I hadn't noticed that I had started my way toward him as well.

Until I started removing my top, the chilled air reached my once soft nipples.

It was as if two magnets were coming together. The way I jumped into his arms, wrapping my own around his neck and legs around his waist.

Natsu's POV

My hands grabbed tightly at Lucy's thighs, when she jumped and wrapped herself around me. Holding her tightly against me by her ass, I started to kiss the side of her neck.

By the time we made it to her pink puffy bed, we were both panting heavily.

I dropped Lucy onto the mattress, in which her huge breasts bounced. I've see her naked countless times, but tonight was different.
I hastily latched on to her right nipple, while pinching and twisting the left. I sucked and licked the right until it swelled and turned a reddish pink. Then switching sides to do the same. Lucy gasped, as moan after moan escaped her lips.

These beautiful sounds had me drooling, I wanted to taste more of her skin. So I trailed down her sternum kissing and nipping at her skin with my teeth. All while my hands trace the curves of her body. The sensation causing goosebumps to form on her pale skin.

I grinned at the twitch of her hips when my canines grazed a sensitive spot.

Lucy's POV

Natsu vigorously sent my senses into an over drive of ecstasy. I'm feeling feverish and lightheaded. No longer feeling the effect from drinking earlier.

I run my fingers through his lush salmon hair. It's soft, but getting sweaty.

His lips reach my belly button and I start to get a bit nervous.. no one's every been that close to IT. Well I guess besides him, really. A flash of past jobs and ending up naked with Natsu.

But my eyes widened and the thought lost immediately to the feel of my skirt being tugged away. A quick glance down and Natsu's staring at my lacy panties, as he licks his lips.

A small whimper escape my lips at the same time I squeeze my knees shut.

Even though the only light in the room is from the moon, I still cover my face At the heat in my cheeks.

Natsu's POV

Lucy's gone shy, she's closed her legs. 'Heh, to late for that little girl.'

I sit up and look at Lucy's figure in the moon light and can't help but chuckle, the sight of her hands covering her face as she practically naked.

Placing my chin on her knees, I drape my arms across her body. Running my nails and hands up and down her thighs, as I enjoy watching the goosebumps forming on her bare skin.

As a reply to my touch she peeks between two fingers with one of her big brown eyes. So I wink at her.

Lucy's POV

peeking through the security of my fingers, I see him wink as he chuckles in a low voice calling me a weirdo.

'Hmph!' I think, pouting a little. I open my knees with a giggle as his face lands on my abdomen. Feeling less insecure, I uncover my face to see his expression, as he slightly raises his head up.

Only to be met with a demons smirk and a burning desire in his eyes. 'What's he grinning about-!'

Natsu's POV

'Heh, heh. At a girl.' Lucy dropped my head between her legs. I let my face land sarcastically on her abdomen, waiting for her to give some sort of comfortable sound.

'Heh, giggling? Yeah that works.' Flashing a grin, as I snatch her thighs in my hands, insuring that she can't wiggle free.

Next I bury my face in her most sensitive spot, giving her clit a few rough licks, and catching it with my teeth softly.

Lucy arches her back, while moaning my name. Her one free hand that isn't holding the bed sheets, grips at my hair.

After I few more minutes of this, she starts to beg for me. 'Lucy's begging, for me? By NAME!?'

So what kind of guy would I be to not give her what she wants.

I move slow at first, gripping her thighs. 'She's so tight!' I think while pulling out, only to roughly enter her again.

After a while I'm still loving the look of Lucy under me, but a thought pops in my head. 'What would she look it taking the lead?'

I wrap my arms around Lucy's shoulders, tightly so she doesn't fall. As I heave us backwards. This puts Lucy on top, straddling me, and looking confused.

"Natsu?"

I grab her ass, pushing her forward some. "Your turn Luce."

"O-ok." She stutters as she slides back, pushing me deep within her.

"F-fuck."

This was a much better view, I could fully see Lucy and all her faces, as the sweat dropped from her body and her breast bounced.

When we finally reach our climax, I grunt and she moans, I don't bother to pull out. I mean, 'what is to pull out anyways?'

—setting—

Lucy goes to shower off and gets dressed before returning to the bedroom. Natsu has made it as far as his pants and has passed out from exhaustion. Lucy then joins him under the blankets.

The next morning as they walk through the guild doors and they're met by Erza, Gray, Carla, and Wendy.

Erza's holding up a job request. "We're leaving now!" Erza commands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 299 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
60.4K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
14.6K 476 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
2K 89 8
Lucy has been fighting the feeling that she's been stalked for a while now. When she and Natsu go on a job.. her suspicions are correct. Someone has...