His Unknown Daughter

By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Jaylen
Chapter 3
Amir
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N Please Read
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Brianna & Arman's House
Chapter 18
Aye Y'all
Next Chapter--Time Skip
Chapter 19
Vent
A/N VERY IMPORTANT
It's Prom Season!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

2.5K 71 2
By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna POV

Him: Yeah.

I damn near passed the fuck out.

Me: No it can't be. Is it really you?

Him: Yes. It's really me.

Me: But.....how?

Him: It's a really long story but I think we should go to the hospital first.

Me: Why?

Him: I want to do the DNA test. I remember you and everything that happened that night but I know that you more than likely have doubts because you've always been a skeptical person. And I know your family is going to have so many doubts too.

Me: OK. Let's go do it.

I turn to Arman.

Me: Lets go.

I turn back to look at Jaylen. I just have this feeling that it is him. I just know its him.

Me: Come on. You're riding with us.

He nods and we walk back to the car.

Arman puts on the GPS in the car to find us the nearest hospital to go to.

We make it there in about 15 minutes and go in.

Receptionist: How can I help you all today?

Me: We want to do a DNA test.

She nods and gives us some paperwork to fill out and then they call us back.

The doctor swabs our mouths and then draws some blood.

Once she's done, we go back out to the front and wait on them to come and get us for the results.

While we wait, I ask Jaylen what happened to him.

Me: Jaylen, how are you alive right now? I saw you laying there on the floor bleeding out.

Jaylen: Bri, I did die that night but the paramedics were able to revive me after a while and they transported me to the hospital. I've been in a coma for the last 25 years. I just woke up about 2 weeks ago and the doctors said that it was a miracle that I was able to remember everything that happened. And I remembered everyone. I immediately started looking for you, mom, grandma, and Amir when I was released from the hospital last week. I went and looked y'all up and I saw that mom and grandma both passed away but you were still living in Jackson. I read your bio and it said that you visited said in an interview that you visited your brothers grave every year the day before thanksgiving so I was just going to sit and wait until you came.

Me: Did you know about Amir?

Jaylen: I did. That's why I was always so close to him.

They called us back and we went and waited on the doctor to read the results.

Doctor: Are you all ready for the results.

Us: Yes.

She looks down at the paper and starts reading off the results.

Doctor: Brianna, Jaylen, you both are biological siblings.

I start crying and Jaylen hugs me.

My brother.

It's been so long.

We pull ourselves together and then we leave.

Me: Jaylen, where have you been staying since you got out of the hospital?

Jaylen: I been living in a shelter.

Me: You're coming back to Jackson with us.

Jaylen: Are you sure?

Me: Yes. You're family. You can stay at my dads house. It's plenty of room.

Jaylen: OK.

We go to get in the car. Arman just let us talk while he waited for us to come and get in the car.

I pull out my phone to text my dad.

Me: Can you please make sure Amir is at the house? We'll be there in an hour or so.

Dad: Yeah he's already here.

Me: OK. Just don't let him go anywhere. I've got a surprise for him.

Jaylen: Bri, I'm so happy I found you.

Me: I am too. I've missed you so much.  You were one of the reasons I decided to go to school for psychology.

Jaylen: You've grown up so much. I still remember you being 6 and 7 years old running around the park playing and when you took your first steps when you were 1.

Me: Now I have a 6 year old.

Jaylen: You do?

Me: Yup. I named her Jalen, after you.

Jaylen: I can't wait to meet her. I bet she looks just like you.

Me: She actually looks more like her dad than me.

Jaylen: Is Arman her dad?

Me: No her dads name is Iman. I met Arman when Jalen was 3.

Jaylen: Arman, do you have any kids?

Arman: I have a son. He's 10.

Jaylen: Does Amir have any kids yet?

Me: Yeah. He has a daughter but her mom is a bitch and won't let him see her.

Jaylen: Why won't she let him see his daughter?

Me: She's mad because he broke up with her after finding out she was cheating on him when their baby was about 3 months old. She's 3 now.

Jaylen: Wow that's not right. I still don't know why mom always kept your dad out of your life for so long.

Me: I don't either but grandma told him about me when I was 12 and he's been a big part of my life ever since then. He took in Amir as one of his own sons too.

Jaylen: Your dad was the only one of moms boyfriends that I actually liked.

Me: When I moved with him, my whole life changed. I did so much better in school and I joined my aunties dance team.

Jaylen: You was a dancer?

Me: Yeah. I still am. I work at my clinic two days a week and the other days I'm in the dance studio choreographing dances and making dance videos.

Jaylen: What kind of dancing do you do?

Me: I can show you a video.

Jaylen: OK.

Jaylen: How long have you been dancing?

Me: Since I was 12. I danced on the team in college too.

Jaylen: How can you dance like that with those shoes on?

Me: I just practiced a lot. And I have pretty good balance.

Jaylen: I never had no type of rhythm so I can't dance. You remember that one time at grandmas house when I was trying to dance like Michael Jackson and I backed up into grandmas glass table and fell on top of it?

Me: Yeah and you got in trouble cause she had already told you to sit down like 3 times.

Jaylen: I still got the mark from where the glass cut me on my left arm too.

Me: Yeah you had to get like 10 stitches.

Jaylen: That shit was painful.

Me: I know it was cause you was crying the whole time we was at the hospital.

We talked the whole ride back to Jackson and Jaylen got to know Arman more and they getting along pretty good.

When we finally made it back, we got out the car and went in.

I go in the living room first and that's where Amir is with the rest of our brothers and sisters.

Me: Amir, I think you should sit down.

Amir: Why?

Me: So that you don't pass out and hit your head on the floor when you see your surprise.

He just nods his head and sits down.

I lookout in the hallway and wave at Jaylen to come in.

When Amir sees him, he starts crying.

Jaylen walks over to him and hugs him.

Jaylen: Amir. Aye bro, stop allat crying man.

Amir: Fuck. It is you Jaylen.

Jaylen: Yeah it's me.

They hug each other for the longest time.

We introduce Jaylen to everybody and my dad told him that he could stay here.

I went in the kitchen and started helping mama and the rest of the girls cook for tomorrow while we left the guys in the front talking.

I texted Aria to see what time they were coming this afternoon and to see if she got the other onesies that I had asked her to pick up for me.

She did and she said that they were on their way.

When they got here, I introduced Jaylen to everyone. Mani was so excited to meet him.

My auntie D is here too and she wanted me to e the feature in the teams next dance competition in a couple weeks. She knows that I would love nothing more than to do it but I can't really dance right now.

Me: Auntie, I would but I can't.

Auntie D: OK.

I was so surprised she didn't question me as to why.

I got the other girls together to see the shirt that they got made for me and then we also had to put together the bag for Arman.

They did and it's amazing.

This Thanksgiving is definitely going to be one that I remember for the rest of my life.
_____________________________________
Chapter 16 coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
42.3K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️