Invisible (Jackson Wang X Rea...

Da VError

''Why would you even want to talk to me?'' you said. ''Do I need a reason? I mean why would I NOT want to?'... Altro

1. Who-...are you?
2. Then I'll punish you
3. The Jackson guy
4. Become the door
5. The Otter
6. And why NOT?
7. Shorty
8. Megan
9. You're out
10. After school
11. Nothing Serious
12. Our reputation
13.Got7
14. Phone
15.Bullies
16. Deal
17. JYP
18.Umbrella
19. Friends
20. Amber
21. Last minute trip
22. Before the trip starts
23. The fish
24. Competition
Announcement
26. Bad-Timing
28. Grounded

25. The bet

1.1K 49 19
Da VError

''I'm doing it''

''Do it''

''Are you sure?''

''Yes, quickly the time's ticking''

''Are you sure that you're sure?''

''I-

''I'm really going to-

''Jackson!!''

''It's on''

You and Jackson are both on a live broadcast now. There's no way back. You weren't on camera yet since you kept walking next to Jackson as the camera was only pointing at himself. From the corner of the eye, you became more nervous as viewers kept entering the live by each second. You fell silent.

''Yeah we're on a mission right now. Wait till it comes out. No spoilers.'' He said, reading the comments.

-Amber is on a mission too, are you guys doing it together??

-Amber's live aswell at the moment!!

-Jackson so handsomee!!!

You scoffed at the last comment. Never would've expected to see a comment like that adressed to the person next to you.

-I see a pretty shoulder. Who's the person walking right next to you?

-Is it Amber?? Noo her hair is longer.

-Who is this?? :O

-Ooooooo Jackson has a girlfriend!

-Noooo Jackson's mine!! SHoo Shoo

-You guys look cute together!!

-I wanna see her face!!

Your heart started to beat so quick that your legs were ready to run a marathon to get outta here. But Jackson was quicker. He wrapped an Arm around your shoulders and pulled you close as you crossed your arms on your chest, looking down.

''Meet my friend guys'' He calmly said. Actually looking kinda cool and confident you'd say. ''We're not going out, but if we were, you babygirls will still stay my top priority'' 

''Tch'' you scoffed, looking to the side.

''What are you laughing at?''

''You really sound like a fuckboy now.''

''You like it though''

''Want to fall into the lake again??''

-Fuckboy AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

-What?? She threw you into the lake?? Fite me  >:(

-WHAT?? I WANNA SEE THAT AHAHAHA, Jackson wet from water 😏 *insert lenny face*

-I wanna see thiss even more noww, when is it comming out????

''I think you just exposed a spoiler'' Jackson said, as you took the selfie stick from him to read more comments.

''Oops'' You said, a smile appearing on your face. ''I'm not even sorry'' You chuckled

''Good promotion'' He said, grumpy. 

-Omgggg the girl is so pretty, are you guys dating??

-I like her, Approved.

-Jackson has a friend other than the members, I'm a proud mom. I approve

The nice and friendly comments send a wave of confident vibes to you as you slightly smiled. It's not as bad as you thought in the end. I guess not all fans are crazy after all

-I'm jealousss you get to hang out with our baby jackson 😫😫

-Take care of our boy pleaseee, dont hurt him, Or imma come to hurt YOU while u sleep >:(

Damn... You thought

''... There's nothing to be jealous of, really.''

''Guyssss, shes so mean to me. She kicks me all the time and makes me feel bad about myself.''

''You tried to write on my face while I was sleeping. Good thing I have some reflexes'' You said, turning your head back to look at him.

''It still turned against me''

''Karma, huney'' You simply responded, turning back to the comments

-The girl is so funny 😂

-Jackson probably deserved it 🤣🤣

-Who tried to write on who's face????

-Jackson Don't ever hurt Her, She's too precious

''I really like your fans Jackson, I guess they love you too'' you chuckled.

-She reminds me of Jinyoung??

-She's Jinyoung soulmate sister!!

-Violence is a sign of affection 😁

They know them so well. Its actually kind of scary how they came up with that statement...

-What's the girl's name???

''My name...'' You thought for a moment. Should you really tell them. '' You'll discover it when the missions come out'' You winked.

''You're a master of promotions I see''

''Jackson...''

''What?''

''I just saw the other team's live. They almost found their way out.''

As you said that, Jackson quickly grabbed the selfie stick from you and started running. If you don't run now, you'll get lost.

****************************************************************

How did it even end up there...

The final mission ended. Its finally clear now why Amber and Jackson didn't wan't to be together in the same team from the start. It wasn't just hatred, but a bet.

''Im not. Dying my hair'' Jackson said, with a defensive posture, his palms covering his head as Amber takes small carefull steps towards Jackson. As if his life was on the line.

''It was the bet. we won. I really don't want to have a matching haircut with you, im not even talking about the outfits'' Amber gently said.

''Stop speaking so calmly like you're talking to a crazy person it's freaking me out!!!!''

Well this isn't working too well...

you calmly turned to look at Olly and asked him what will happen in a whisper.

He leaned his face closer as he was about to answer: 

''If the boy's and girl's rooms weren't separated Amber would probably dye Jackson's hair while he sleeps but Jackson should consider himself lucky.''

Looking at the terrified look you had on your face Olly chuckled a little before continuing:

"You have to get used to it. Btw Amber doesn't sleep until late at night so good luck with that. '' He said and then spoke louder to get everyone's attention '' Alright guys time to wrap up! All of you can now head straight to your hotel rooms and I want nobody going into eachother's rooms. I already have a headache without it''

Everyone laughed, including you.

'' There's safety cameras around the hotel so if you're not respecting the curfew, we'll know, just a quick warning'' And with that, all cameras went off.

***********************************************************

''Gurl don't tell me you're going to sleep now?''

Oh true, Olly warned you about Amber's insomnia.

''The curfew's soon what do you want me to do? Slide alcohol under my coat and sneak into the boy's room?''

Amber smiled at you and took a transparent water bottle out from under her bed and shook it in front of her face, smirking at you.

''....youre not serious? a water bottle?''

''Smart right?''

''You're not planning to sneak into the boy's room too do you?''

''I didn't until you mentionned'' 

You face palmed your forehead and let your back hit the bed but Amber grabbed you by the arm and pulled you onto the floor.

''Come on!! You have to start living!''

''I have two cousins now...'' You said in a scared tone but Amber tilted her head in confusion. Not understanding your words.

''What?..Wait whatever, look I have Some hair dye-

''No.''

''And wigs''

''Ill go for the wig''

''And also casual coats, we'll pretend to be some other customers and get in there-

''What about the security?''

''We're literrally in the middle of nowhere what security? To protect whom? They're not even that famous yet so All good no stress. All we'll have to do is pass by the security cameras without getting caught.''

*******************************************************

Yea, who cares if you get fired, less problems, no drama, nothing-

Your thoughts were bruscly interrupted by Amber roughly slaping your back with her glove.

''Stop stressing, I do this quite often. If anything you can blame it on me i can take it.''

You successfully passed near the lobby, but then a surprise was waiting you near the boys room. You quickly pulled Amber behind the corner.

''You said there's no security!!'' You whisper-screamed.

''Oh who would've known'' 

You pulled your cheeks out of stress and as if you were trying to summon a devil to help you out, Jackson got out in the hallways and saw Amber gesturing him to distract the security.

He casually went up to the man and with a tired voice asked him to bring him a water bottle in such polite and charming way that the guard left without asking further questions.

You followed Amber from behind and both of you quickly entered the room.

...followed by Jackson.

Sitting on the bed, Yugyeom and Mark were watching TV and turned their heads to the entrance when they saw some visitors.

''Guys guess what I haveee'' Amber said, cheerfully jumping on the bed.

''I really hope there's water in those bottles'' Mark said.

Yugyeom, on the other side, opened the bottle and cringed instantly while coughing ''Nope, anything except water.''

''Gimme that for a second'' Jackson said, grabbing the bottle from Yugyeom, taking some sips before returning it.

''IS he going to be okay?'' You asked, looking at Mark.

''Remember the orange Juice?''

''Can you not- Jackson was about to interfere but Amber was faster.

''-Guys! Y'all should relax, let's play the bottle game, or never have I ever!Or truth or dare!!''

''Im in for the truth or dare lets go'' Yugyeom said, looking straight at you while saying it. His glare gave you the chills but you didnt let this bother you.

''Truth or dare it is then''

*********************************

In only a few hours, all of you were laughing at the most random things, challenging eachother the silliest dares and cringe worthy truths. For a moment, this somehow brought you and Yugyeom closer.

''Okay Y/N... I dareh yuh To puT LipstiK on Yuggie'' Amber declared with a cute voice.

''Only if he leTs me touch that ugly asS handsome face of his without whinnin liek a silly gurl''

''Silly gril yourself Bring it on, and you don't even make any sense, Im juss handsome'' 

For the first time you saw everyone being so relaxed, but Yugyeom being all friendly and giggly was even funnier to watch.

''Amber, another drink and you'll pass out Mark stop herr''

''Mark Sleeping You blind?'' You said, in the most comfortable voice you ever had.

''Pout Your Lips you lil bissh and I'll stop drinkin''

''Jackson your Turn BabE'' Mark Suddenly wakes up, grabs the lipstic and crawl towards Jackson.

''Wtf no I want Y/N to Do it For me!!''

''well too bad its my turn to play and I dare myself To put dis dam lipstik on you right now''

Seeing you laugh on the ground from the distance he quickly looked at you and obeyed. ''Just so you know, Im doing this for you.

Mark Now pushed Jackson's cheek so he would Face him ''Eyes on me now, Lemme put that on. You'll look bootiful''

''Alright It's Jackson turn'' You shot out loud.

''Yuggie, Truth or dare?'' Jackson said, wobbling on the bed, Eyes half closed.

''Truth, I'm done with dares''

''Why did you tell y/n to stay away from you? today in the bus?''

''Wait what did dis bish doo? repeat yourself?'' Amber barged in, from the other couch

As the atmoshpere became awkwardly quiet, you randomly burst out laughing. This made Yuggyeom to start laughing aswell, followed by Amber and everyone else.

''Ahaaa what were we talking about just now?'' You said, still laughing so much that tears were menacing to come out.

''I don't knowwww'' Jackson laughed then again. ''Lets move on. Ok so next-''

''Because she's a psychopath and an attention seeker?'' Yuggyeom said, laughing too.

''What do you mean?'' Jackson replied, laughing less than before.

''Ok so its my turN, game change, bottles up, never have I ever-''

Now everyone was directly staring at a half serious Yugyeom.

''-killed someone.''

Everyone's gaze slowly turned towards you. You looked down on the carpet, gently extended your hand in front of you, and drank from the haft empty cup.

Trying to brighten up the mood Amber stood up from the bed and sat in the circle.

''AHAHAHAH I dont understand sheettttt. We're too drunk to think lets juss keep going. Jackson, Truth or-''

''You were the one who pushed me to talk to her in the first place, betting that she wont even give an answer'' Jackson calmly started talking '' Why are you suddenly acting that way-''

''-Because I didn't expect you'd become closer than It should've been!!''

''...A bet?'' You said. With an inaudible tone

''...Well...I guess It's truth time'' Amber concluded.

************************************************************

Meanwhile, At the beach, with the other team (Jinyoung, JB, Youngjae, Bambam)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

52.8K 2.3K 33
"why do you want me to stop?" Warning: this story has a whole lot so prepare yourself Bambam: 17//bttm Yugyeom: 18//top Side ships: markson & 2jae...
153K 3.1K 52
there's a moon like you ✨
18.5K 977 17
"You don't have to say it, because I already know." In which two people, joined together by an unwanted marriage, learn that the best kind of love is...
75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...