Behind The Scenes. {MAX VERST...

By storywriiterx

Melody Peterson is a well-known actress who everyone knows, but at the same time just as normal as any other... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
E P I L O G U E
NEW BOOK

thirty

4.1K 38 12
By storywriiterx

Melody
- "Finally" I exclaimed, wiping the sweat of my forehead.

I eventually managed -after a few hours of hard work- to gather all my stuff together and pack my suitcase for the flight back to London.

"I'm going to miss you," a voice behind me gently stated, placing his hands on my hips.

"I'm going to miss you too," I muttered, "But we knew this time would eventually come and you're quite often in London anyways" I shrugged my shoulders.

Max chuckled and pecked a kiss on my lips, "When do you have to leave?" He wanted to know.

"I have to leave in an hour," I said after taking a look at my watch.

"Oh that's really soon.. let's get you something to eat before you have to go then," Max pouted, entwining his fingers with mine.

I nodded and followed him to the living room in silence. "Sit down, I'll make you something," he commanded, a slight smirk plastered on his lips.

"Hey Mel" Rose enthusiastically said as she came into the room, sitting down next to me on the sofa. I smiled at my best friend friendly and shifted to the left to give her a bit more space on the sofa.

"Hey Rose, ready to go back to the cold and rainy London?" I teased her.

She frowned her eyebrows and bumped my shoulder softly, "Not really, oh and thanks for reminding me" She pulled a sad face which made me laugh instantly.

I shrugged my shoulders, "You don't really have a choice, you know?" I questioned jokingly, knowing Rose can be really bad tempered if she has to do something she actually don't want to do.

My best friend sighed, but her eyes widened when she saw Max standing next to us with two plates in his hands.

"Here you go" he placed the plates down in front of me and Rose and watched our reaction.

"I- thank you very much!" Rose stammered, ready to poke her fork into the delicious salad Max had made.

"You're welcome" Max answered, giving us a wink before he sat down next to me, softly putting some strands of hair back behind my ear. I kissed his lips back as response, and Rose looked up with an annoyed look on her face.

"If you want to be, you know, 'close', you better go to the bedroom or something" she said, but the words came out a bit muffled because she was eating her salad.

"Well I'm sorry that I want to spend the last minutes together with my girlfriend for as long as possible" Max exclaimed.

I sighed and leaned back, briefly closing my eyes. It really felt like I was already missing Max, even though he was still sitting next to me. But I knew I had no other option then going back to London as the recordings for the new movie would almost begin.

"Are you okay?" Max then gently asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and licked my dry lips, "Yeah I'm fine, just going to miss you so much" I pouted. "Well, just like you said earlier, I'm in London very often" he retorted.

I nodded, "Yes I know"

"Oh and Dan also" Max winked at Rose, who was peacefully eating. However, she looked up as she heard that Max was talking to her, and she sarcastically smirked. "Great," she airily answered.

"No but really," Max said, still smiling mischievous, "This way we can meet up more often."

"Sure" I retorted.

- - -

Except for the radio, which was playing soft on the background, it was completely silent in the car. I thought it had everything to do with the fact that this time, Rose and I were actually being driven to the airport.

Daniel was in the car too as he really wanted to see us another time before we flew back to London, ready to continue our daily life.

Or, what I thought, he wanted to see Rose one more time. After he'd told me about all his weird feelings, I knew he was purposely avoiding me and he started seeing my best friend more often.

Not that I cared, I honestly hoped things would work out between them.

I looked out of the window, deep sunken in thoughts, while Max drove the car into the parking lane. A few moments later, he turned off the engine and pulled his hands away from the steering wheel.

"Alright.. lets go!" He clapped his hands together and we stepped out of the car.

Max had swung his arm around my neck and pulled me closer, that way we walked inside the airport. Daniel and Rose walked a bit in front of us, whispering quietly.

"What would they be saying?" I curiously asked, pointing at the two in front of us.

"Right now? Probably how much they love each other and want to have sex.." Max remarked with an extreme low tone, wiggling his eyebrows mischievously.

"Max!!" I looked at him in disbelief and slapped his shoulder with widened eyes, "You can't say that!"

"What? I thought you wanted to know what they were saying?!" Max said in laughter.

"Yeah, but you're just making something ridiculous up right now!" I explained and spontaneously kissed Max's cheek.

"Yeah.. I'm really going to miss you" Max changed the subject and gave me a glare.

"We've said this so many times already.. but yeah I'm going to miss you too" I giggled quietly and looked into his mesmerizing blue eyes.

"Alright, what are we gonna do?" Daniel wiggled his eyebrows up as he turned around and enthusiastically clapped his hands together.

Max and I stopped walking as we entered the airport. It was still early, so we didn't have to hurry and we could spend the last minutes together as friends.

"Let's have a drink before you two have to go" Max suggested. Everyone agreed and we started looking for a nice restaurant.

"Looks cosy," Rose remarked as we sat down into the chairs. I took off my jacket and hang it over my chair. "It does!" I agreed, gazing through the restaurant.

"Good afternoon, what would you like to drink?" A waitress around our age with an overwhelming French accent approached our table, giving especially Max her sweetest glare. I had to admit that she didn't look ugly, and I felt my heart beating faster in anger.

I rolled my eyes as I saw it, and also Max gritted his teeth uncomfortably.

"Erm.. I'd like to have a coke" Rose started. The waitress briefly nodded at Rose and focused on Max again. What was her problem?

"I'd like to have a coke as well" Max decided, and the waitress now smiled gently. "Of course!" She answered.

I couldn't resist to swing my arm around Max's chair, giving him a warm smile. I saw Max chuckling under his breath before he played along, "What would you like, babe?" He asked.

"An apple juice, please?" I forced a bright smile. The waitress clenched her jaw and put her focus on Daniel.

"What would you like?"

"An orange juice is perfect," he decided. The girl nodded and briefly looked at Max before she walked away.

Everyone burst out in laughter as soon as she left, "Oh that was amazing!" Daniel laughed brightly.

"Were you a little jealous there, babe?" Max chuckled and pushed a few strands of hair behind my ear, before he made our lips connect again.

"Maybe, yes. She should know you're mine" I stated, playfully poking my finger in his stomach.

"I guess she knows now" Rose shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. I nodded and a bright smile was plastered on my face.

After the drinks were put down our table, we raised our glasses and toasted on the good times we'd had and the good ones, which were still to come.

After that we chatted happily and drank our drinks comfortably in one of the cosy restaurants on the airport.

-

"So.. I guess this means we have to say goodbye?" I questioned, looking at Daniel and Max in sadness.

"Yeah, well we're still on time.. but if we want to find our gates comfortably without panicking and rushing, we have to leave" Rose airily declared.

"I guess the journalists will be at the airport in London" I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah because you are so smart to post it into your Instagram story" Rose remarked.

I chuckled and took a deep breath. "Let's start the goodbyes then" I wrapped my arms around Daniel's waist first and buried my head in his chest. "Goodbye Dan, I'll see you again very soon.. right?" I questioned.

"Definitely," he ensured me. I pulled myself out of his grip and kissed his cheeks friendly. Then I shifted to Max, who instantly pressed his body against mine.

"I love you" he whispered softly. I swallowed surprised and felt that my eyes started to well up.

"It's actually one of the first times that-"

"I know, but I do"

"Alright.. well I love you too"

I felt Max kissing my forehead and I looked up, so he could easily make our lips connect for the last time before we'd to fly back to London.

"About two weeks I've got to do some simulator work, so I guess I can come by then," Max suggested, "Oh and you really have to come to another race again, my family will love that"

"You just have to tell me when and I'll be there" I promised.

"Nice.. well.. be safe, alright?" Max muttered while he pinned his eyes into mine.

"Of course, you too"

Max nodded and softly squeezed my hand. I smiled at him one more time, before being pulled away by Rose.

-

11299 likes❤️
MelodyPeterson: on our way back to London +RoseEmilyWatson Oh and I had a wonderful time together with +MaxVerstappen1 & +DanielRicciardo also!

+ MaxVerstappen1: Was fun ❤️❤️
+ DanielRicciardo: Mel you're stunning! ❤️
+ RoseEmilyWatson: BABE 🤩
+ LucyHarridson: OH MY GOD YOU'RE COMING HOME BEAUTY!!!

-
My heels clicked on the asphalt as we entered the plane. Of course Rose and I would fly first class as we -especially I- would be recognized the whole time.

"Okay.. lets go" I said as we secured our belts. Rose gave me a nervous glare and nodded. "We're going to rock it back home, you know" she mumbled.

"We definitely are.. oh and how about you and Dan?" I quietly asked.

"We're still just friends, as usual. But maybe things will change or something, guess we have to see," my best friend said nonchalantly.

"I hope it will" I answered.

Rose didn't react and I looked out of the window, drifting my mind off to a lot of stuff.

-

The plane left the ground and flew up to the bright sky. I felt a bit sad, but also strong. I was going to give everything the next months and I was sure the relationship with Max would get through the distance and all the other problems.

I smiled satisfied and closed my eyes, it'd been a good time in Monaco, but it was time to go back.

END

----
ALRIGHT THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!
- this was the story and except for the epilogue, it's as good as done.

Thank you very much for the sweet messages, likes and just your support. Oh and thanks for the 4K!

There will be one good post to ask your advice for my next book, but I also appreciate if you can drop some ideas in the reactions.

I really hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did and thank you for reading!

(It's not over with the posts yet so DONT remove it out of your reading list as there's more to come)

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 408 45
Being born into the mafia, you are given the choice at eighteen to stay or leave. But even if you choose to leave, there are always rules that need t...
86.4K 1.3K 32
Olivia Madelyn Johnson a 20 year old girl. She has a troubled past but with help from her best friend Max Verstappen she managed to get herself into...
38.8K 912 16
"she means too much to me for the media to give her hate, i was just protecting her." in which max verstappen's childhood best friend catches the ey...
2.2K 54 11
Valerie had a really hard childhood. It was normal for her that her father vented his anger on her since her brother left her and she couldn't do any...