ARIELLA | Oscar Diaz

By sweeteasaint

where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best be... More

1- and it begins
2- this is freeridge
3- heart grow fonder
4- last four years
5- first day
6- its too late
7- she was pure
8- end in heartbreak
9- end it all
10- open wounds
11- twisted games
12- beyond repair
13- in my head
14- resentment
15- self control
16- impossible
17- why i stay
18- one day
19- wait around
20- the race
21- let go
22- outlook on love
24- always something
25- carnival
26- drunk in love
27- sensitive
28- all fall down
29- faint memory
30- blurred
31- certain things
32- nova
33- ruin you
34- cherry
35- my sister
36- unreal
37- space
38- late night showers
39- good choices
40- anniversary
41- vital
42- the o'connor's
43- forever damaged
44- all at once
45- fucked up
46- game over
47- unclaimed
48- distraction
49- goosebumps
50- out of mind
51- world on fire
52- reverse it
53- ruined surprises
54- friendship
55- unlocked doors
56- melted heart
57- helping hands
58- shattered
59- tell myself
60- painless
61- heal
62- farewell
63- father's daughter
64- Malina
65- mother role
66- strangers
67- plan B
68- coke bottles
69- taken
70- her return
71- no trace
72- true friends
73- noisy bedroom
74- silence
75- laying low
76- catch up
77- good friends
78- un poco loco
79- past and present
80- first of many
81- off the squad
82- the picures
83- nailed it
84- undone
85- our history
86- prom
87- absence
88- beach babes
89- the haze
90- rio
91- the movies
92- new plan
-95
-96
-97
-98
-99
-100
-101
-102
-103
-104
-105
-106
-107
-108
-109
-110
-111
-112
-113
-114
-115
-116
-117
-118
-119
-120
-121
-122
-123
-124
-125
-126
-127
-128
-129
-130
-131
-132
-133
-134
-135
-136
-137
-138
-139
-140
-141
-142
-143
-144
-145
-146
-147
-148
-149
-150
-151
-152
-153
-154
-155
-156
-157
-158
-159
-160
-161
-162
-163
-164
-165
-166
-167
-168
-169
-170
-171
-172
-173
-174
-175
-176
-177
-178
-179
-180
-181
-182
-183
-184
-185
-186
-187
-188
-189
-190

23- complicated

23.5K 533 140
By sweeteasaint

Ariella's pov
Saturday night

"Im not going to that party." I shook my head at Cesar and Nevaeh. They looked almost defeated, but not fully. They weren't going down without a fight, and right now they really wanted me going to this party.

"Yes you are." Cesar demanded as he threw clothes at me.

"Nooo." I whined in annoyance as Nevaeh dragged me off the bed. She has so much strength, so much that Jamal was deprived of it.

"I wasnt even invited." I said earning a scoff from Cesar. I wanted any excuse to not go.

"Ariella you're always invited to the Santos parties." He said with a reassuring smile as i frowned in response.

"Im not going!" I yelled while swatting Nevaeh's hands away from getting me to the bathroom to change.

"I cant believe i gave into this bullshit." I groaned as Nevaeh grabbed my arm and pulled me into the Diaz household.

There are many reasons why i didnt want to be here.

One: I like being alone in my bedroom. Far the fuck away from other homosapiens.

Two: I didnt want to see Oscar.

Three: I dont belong here.

"Lets go inside." Cesar smiled as they both dragged me in the house where everyone was getting lit. This just wasnt what i wanted to do right now.

Oscar's pov

"Lets continue this in the room." Nicole whispered seductively in my ear as she kissed my neck.

"We got guests." I said while drinking my beer as i look over the party. I couldn't help but notice Ariella. I was shocked that she was here.

I havent seen her in a while. Dom said she was locked up in her room. As much as i wanted to be there for her, it wasn't my place.

I noticed her glance at me and gave me a small smile.

It was fake. I know that because she hates me deep down. Why does she hate me? According to her, i chose Nicole over her years ago and that broke her. If i knew this would ultimately break her in the future i wouldn't have chosen Nicole. Of course you cant choose who you fall for, and although i liked Ariella like how she liked me all those years ago, i couldn't do it. Im too complicated for Ariella. She would do anything to make it work, which is why i chose Nicole. I rather be with a complicated person like Nicole than ruin a simple person like Ariella. I dont want her to change herself and go out of her way to make our relationship work. Nothing about me is easy, and im afraid if i chose her when we were younger, that she'd see i wasn't everything she ever wanted.

I kissed Nicole and made my way over to her. She was standing by the front door and she looked uncomfortable.

It was obvious she didnt wanna be here.

"Hey." I said with a big welcoming smile.

"Hi." She mumbled shyly as she looked up at me.

"Come on. Lets go outside real quick." I said opening the door. She was hesitant at first but then she took a step outside.

We sat on the steps. I looked at her and she looked at the street. It was silent for a while until she broke it.

"Go ahead and say it." She mumbled.

"Say what?" I questioned as i took a sip of my beer.

"Im a fuckin idiot for taking Julian back." She sighed and rested her head in her hands.

"Nah you're not an idiot. Its not your fault. You were blinded by love." I shrugged.

"Im still a fuckin idiot." She mumbled and i couldnt help but chuckle. She was too hard on herself.

"You're still young mamas. Dont get too caught up with one guy." I sighed. Its true, first heartbreak can really take a toll on you. It means letting go of all the firsts you had with a person. Ariella just doesn't realize she can fond that feeling again with someone else, someone better then Joaquin.

"I really thought he was the love of my life." She frowned.

"Nah he aint." I shook my head.

"How do you know?" She questioned with a glare.

"Because if you love someone you would never wanna be with someone else. And if you catch feelings for someone else then you aint in love with the person you're with." I said taking a sip of my beer again.

Hmm interesting. Does that mean something?

"Spooky." Nicole called out as she stumbled over to us.

"Whos this?" She questioned as she tried to sit on my lap. Making Ariella scoot away to avoid getting kicked my Nicole.

"Its Ariella." I tell her as she looked at Ariella with a not too happy expression.

"Oh hi." She said rudely as she wrapped her arms around me. I knew she was trying to make Ariella uncomfortable. It was working too.

"Cmon babe. Everyone misses you inside." She said as she kissed me roughly.

"Okay just a second." I tried to disguise my annoyance. She looked over at Ariella then back at me before exhaling a loud breath. Now shes gonna get mad.

"Whatever." She groaned as she stormed back in the house.

"Look its cool you go back to your party. Im gonna go back home." Ariella was quick to get up and walk away.

"Ayee!" I followed after her and grabbed her arm.

She didnt respond she just slowly turned to look back at me.

Do i kiss her? Fuck. I really wanna kiss her.

But i know i shouldnt.

I cant do it. It will complicate things.

"Come inside. Why dont you try and forgetting about that Jayden guy?" I smiled while pulling her towards the house again.

"Its Julian." She gave a small laugh.

"Didnt i say to forget about him?" I laughed as i dragged her to the porch.

"Shit my bad." She mumbled as i opened the door.

"Ayeee i was looking for you!" Hector smiled at us as he handed me a new beer. I took a sip.

"Can i see some ID?." He said to Ariella. He is such a parent.

"Ill go get my own." She playfully flipped off Hector. Before she could walk off i just handed her mine.

"Oh no really its okay." She said as i practically stick it into her hands.

"Take it we can share. Lightweight." I said with a smirk then she quickly smiled and playfully punched my arm.

I wanted her to have a good time. Life is too short to be crying over a trick ass bitch.

She took a few sips and handed it back to me and then i got distracted with people tryna talk to me.

But i would glance over the party just to see her. I chuckled once i saw her starting to dance with Nevaeh. She even forced Cesar to dance with her.

She really is lightweight.

"Aye Spooky." Sad eyes walked over to me.

"Whats up homie?" I smiled at him as i continued to watch Ariella.

"Ran into your hyna. Shes pissed." He said and i rolled my eyes in response.

"Whats new?" I laughed.

Everyone left by now and it was so late. Ariella was passed out on the couch so i carried her into the guest bedroom.

I put a new pillow and blanket cause i wasnt gonna let her sleep on some dirty blanket that was left there.

She looked so cute. I made sure to put her on her side and then i went to my room.

I quietly prayed for myself while on my way, i knew Nicole was going to give me a hard time.

-sweeteasaint

So how you likin the book so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 33K 112
"Im a fool for you."
299K 5.3K 23
"He taught me things that i will never forget." [i do not own on my block nor the songs used in this book. Any character not in on my block is owned...
88.9K 1.2K 43
What will happen when the unexpected happens? -warning, mature content-
76.7K 1.8K 36
Typically used in the Gang community. To initiate a new member, they kick their ass for a pre-determined amount of time. - In which Minnie loves her...