MY BELOVED | BUCKY BARNES

By flirtingbucky

" maybe you wanted me and i don't want you anymore. maybe I fall in love with everything i should ignore. " i... More

MY BELOVED

412 35 25
By flirtingbucky

" i'm not the person you left behind anymore.
there's no one here to miss. 

[ extended summary ]

SAGE FLYNN was one of the Avengers' most wanted. Having the ability to control the weather frightened the heroic team. Born in Queens, New York to terrible foster parents is where her powers first appeared. Ever since then, she was shipped off to a lab as scientists wondered who the hell she was.

A question Sage still asks herself.

She was convinced she didn't have the ability to do good. Sage wasn't fully able to control herself, and made regrettable mistakes. Until she met a broken, one armed man by the name of Bucky.

They both shared the bond of being a danger to others, even themselves. However, they were both sick of being the "bad" guys, and wanted to do good. Together, they teamed up forming a partnership. Sage learned how to use her powers for the greater good, rather than hurting people, including herself. The missions might not have been revolutionary, but it kept the duo happy - as they tried to change the image others perceived of them.

Until, Bucky left the duo to join the Avengers.

And since then,

Sage was uncontrollable.

cast !

amber heard as sage flynn

sebastian stan as bucky barnes

mcu cast as their characters

[ disclaimers + warnings ]

this story is going to include ... a lot. mentions of mental illness, death, alcohol, violence, etc. if you ever feel uncomfortable, triggered, or anything - please click away.

sage & bucky are not going to have the perfect story. its going to be rough, and i completely understand if you do not want to sit through it.

do not copy or reproduce this plot in any certain way. i own sage's plot lines + her relationships with other characters. however, i do not own bucky barnes or any of the corresponding marvel characters.

thank you.
i hope you enjoy sage's story as much as i do.

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
748K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
585K 30K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...