Beautiful Mistake

By wanderliur

" just leave , don't come back .. ever . it's the best " he said slowly . " you said forever . forever doesn... More

Love with the Wrong Person [ Austin Mahone fanfiction ]
Until We Meet Again
you've forgotten
Im Sorry
I Love You
First Date
Distance
What Happened ?
We Went To Far
Stay With Me
Jordan?
Im Sorry
Let Me Go
The Best ?
Do I Regret It
Chapter 17
ILL BE BACK
3 years
Beautiful Mistake

Arcade

665 26 3
By wanderliur

When we arrived , i was the one to jump out of the car .

" someones excited " andrea said , shaking her hips . i started to laugh .

" LEGGOOO " i said paying for my tickets . i was so excited , because im a little kid .

" i wanna go with sarah " alex said shyly , and i just nodded . and andrea was already gone with zach . i groaned , but turned around and saw Austin .

my only hope

before i said anything , he pulled me over to the basketball thingy ,

" who loses owes the person a soda " he said and started .

i was okay with basketball .

we started and he have like 18 balls in the basket , while im stuck with 10 . i climbed on the ledge , and went quick . by the time i reached 30 , he was at 50 .

and times up , he carried me down and smirked .

" honey , cheating dont work on the pro " he said swaying his hair to the side . i laughed and pushed him lightly and i ran over to the bowling area . bowling was more of austin's weakness .

" if you lose , you owe me that big teddy bear that ive alwys wanted within the amount time we have before we leave the aracade" i said . he nodded , and we started . it was literally , i was beating him but he decides to go all the way up there and cheat . and i cheated along , and i still win .

-----

4 hours later

we played a few games together , for the amount of tickets for the bear .

austin still need 100 tickets to reach 8000 tickets for my bear .

he went to the spiner and spinned it . i crossed my finger , and boom , JACKPOT .

I screamed and hugged him . he gathered the tickets , and went to the prizes . and i gladly pointed to the bear , and we got that . i bought austin a coke and i was so happy with the bear .

" hes so cuddly , my new cuddle buddy " i said hugging him .

" thanks to the austin " he said , swaying his hear again.

i laughed and hugged him though ,

when it was time to leave .

i sat between austins leg and the bear sat on my legs .

zach , got andrea a unicorn , and sarah and alex got a couple matching bracelet .

" tomorrow , schools going to be good " andrea said punching the air .

i laughed and nodded . i was so happy today , and the day well spent with austin .

when i arrived home , austin came with me because his house was next to mine . but he wanted to come to my house for a while .

i placed the bear on my bed , and went in the bathroom , and when i came out , and saw austin knocked out . i smiled and set my alarm .

i sat there , looking at austin . my figertips touched his warm face.

i smiled ..

" i love you ... " i whispered before snuggling up to him .. it felt so right ...

-

i woke up , and i smelled pancakes . i got ready , it was raining so i wore an oversize sweater of austin's , leggings , and rainboots with a messy bun . i packed and went downstairs ,greeted by austin .

i ate , and he drove me to school . ever since yesterday , we smiled at each other , thanked each other , and just looked . nothin real .

i thanked him and kissed him on the checks , and he was blushing .

" the best is yet to come " i said thinking to myself while getting off the car

-

ive been getting really less reads , is there something wrong with my chapters ? please tell me ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.8K 62
Do Not Read. Austin Mahone Imagines I apologize for the grammar. This was made such a long time ago, I'm cringing at every single imagine I wrote!!
52.1K 1K 17
He promise you he will never leave you, He promise you he will love you till the end of his life, He promise you he will always be with you when his...
7.2K 847 59
So, I guess I 'll start a simple story about a simple , unremarkable girl. While there, the girl can be seen from afar. She is like a ray of sunshine...
93.1K 1.4K 29
Love is a scary thing. Life is a crazy ride. Mary is Austin Mahone's bestfriend. She has watched him play girls, and knows his every trick. What happ...