The Blind Prince

By StormTearzz

Amir, King Sinbad's son, and prince of Sindria finally gets to leave the kingdom to travel along side his fat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Second Book
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Guess What
It's up! <3

Chapter 6

2.8K 102 15
By StormTearzz

Aladdin's Pov

"That's enough. Return, Ugo! Go back Ugo!" I yell only to be ignored. Ugo won't return to the flute... Why!? This has never happened before! My eyes go wide when Ugo-kun begins to collapse. I'm once again thrown off of him.

"Hey Chibi! Don't tell me it's going to end like this?" Judal starts to walk closer. "Such an opportunity rarely comes around. Let's play some more!!" He raises his wand and begins to make more lightning. However, I don't move from Ugo's side.

"Ugo! Get up! Come on Ugo!" I scream at him. I turn to face the lightning when I'm suddenly in someone's arms. I gasp when I see Mor.

"Aladdin, are you alright!? Get a grip!"

"Mor," I mumble softly before nodding.

"Ooh? Chibi, who's that woman? She's amazingly fast," Judal smiles widely at Mor.

"Over here! You crazy bastard!" Alibaba yells as he charges Judal. He swings his blade down on him only to connect with the borg.

"Again? Normal attacks won't work on me," Judal chuckles. Alibaba smirks as well as flames burst from his sword. It cuts through the borg and speeds towards Judal. Judal's eyes go wide in shock as he tries to dodge the close-range attack.

"It got through!" Ja'far yells. Judal stumbles back, grabbing at his face.

"That hurt!" He screams at Alibaba. "I forgot that you were a dungeon capturer," He glares at Alibaba coldly. He raises his wand and aims at Alibaba. No one has any time to act. He attacks and everyone near Alibaba is thrown back. "Nobody is allowed to get in the way. I want to fight as a Magi to my heart's content before killing that Chibi!" My eyes go wide when Ugo is suddenly right behind him.

"Ugo!" I gasp when his forearm comes in contact with Judal's borg. Judal's face twists in pain as he is sent flying. He didn't fly far though. Ugo quickly punches the borg, slamming him into the ground. Judal's borg stretches as far as it could go, nearly completely flat before Ugo's fist slips off of it. Judal stands back up, panting heavily and even bleeding a little.

"W-Wait! What's with this Djinn!?" He shouts before another punch from Ugo lands on his borg. He flies back into the wall. The impact makes a large cloud of dust. Judal soon jumps out of it. "Hey Chibi! That Djinn is unfair! Since earlier you haven't been giving him any magoi!" He makes his way back into the air to escape another punch. "In other words, he's using someone else's magoi to move now! That Djinn isn't yours!" My eyes go wide in shock. What is he saying? Before I could even reply, Judal begins to attack again by firing magoi. I stare wide eyed at it, unable to move. Ugo moves in front of me to protect me yet again. Smokes covers the area as it hits Ugo. I scream when the smoke clears.

"No, Ugo!" I stare at the spear of ice that was driven through his body.

"I won!" Judal smirks in victory. Ugo raises his arms before slamming them together around Judal, like he was trying to clap. Judal yells as he looks for a way out when his borg begins to crack. "No!" He screams right before the borg breaks and he's crushed by Ugo. All I can do is stare in horror along with everyone else. I slowly look from Judal to Ugo. He's leaking magoi from all the holes from the spears.

"A-Amazing," People begin to mutter.

"Ugo!" I yell, running towards him. Just as I reach him he stands up tall and raises his arms above his head. "Ugo!? What are you doing!?" This attack... it's too strong. He could kill everyone here!

"This is bad! Everyone run!" I faintly hear Mister Sinbad yell to everyone.

"It can't be! Ugo stop!" I try again. He simply ignores me.

"Aladdin! Get back!" Mister Sinbad yells. "He's going to use heat magic!" I don't have time to move though. I just stare as Ugo brings his hands down to attack Judal. For a few moments all I could see was a very bright light and I could feel air all around me. My eyes go wide when I realize the blast had thrown me back and high into the air.

"Are you alright?" I hear Mor's voice. I open my eyes to see her arm tightly around me. She saved me again?

"Mor!" I gasp when I notice everyone she was carrying, including Alibaba. "Thank you, you saved me!"

"What about the others from the Fog Troupe!" Alibaba panics as he looks around for them.

"They're fine. Thanks to Sinbad, there doesn't seem to be any victims. Because of his warning, everyone was able to escape quickly," She motions to where everyone went. "But it's already too late for that person," She mumbles, looking back to where Ugo is. Ugo stands tall in the center of a huge crater. The spear is gone, melted by the heat magic. Even more magoi has begun to leak out because of the large hole in the center of his chest.

"Say Aladdin, what happened to Ugo?" Alibaba questions quietly as we stare at Ugo-kun. "He seems to be moving all on his own?"

"I don't know. It's the first time something like this has happened." I look back to Ugo with a pained look. Why Ugo?

"Oh my. What's that? That monster doesn't it look like he bullied our cute little Judal a bit much?" A girl calls from above us. We all quickly turn towards the voice in shock. Judal and several other people are there, floating with the help of a magic turban. "We've managed to save him but he's badly injured," The girl says, staring coldly at us. "Hey Ka Koubun, heal Judal properly. It won't be a joke if he dies."

"Understood, Princess. He is our precious oracle."

"Sin," Ja'far warns.

"Yeah. They're people from the Kou Empire!" Mister Sinbad nods slightly as he watches the people above us.

"The Kou?" I question quietly. My eyes widen when I see Ugo preparing for another attack. "No! Ugo, just stop!"

"What, does that monster still want to fight? Then, I'll become his opponent," The princess smiles lightly.

"Please be careful, Princess," The man named Ka Koubun warns her.

"It's alright, leave it to me. Go and heal Judal," She reaches up to pull the long pin from her hair out. She holds it in front of her like Judal had done with her wand. "Spirits of sorrow and isolation, in the name of my magoi, and my will to grant me a greater power, I order you and your members. Come forth, Vinea!" She shouts, raising it above her head as it begins to glow. A dragon made of water surrounds her. "Here I go!" She grins.

"A user of a Djinn metal vessel!" Mister Sinbad yells in shock. Ugo-kun goes in to attack. He jumps high into the air to reach her.

"I'll finish you, you monster!" Ugo goes to grab her as he did Judal but the water surrounding her stops him. "Heat magic... It would have been dangerous if I didn't have the membrane of water." She suddenly glares at Ugo. "I've finally gathered this much water, so don't go evaporating it! You bastard!" She screams as the water surrounds the pen and transforms into a large blue sword.

"What's that!?" I hear Alibaba yell. Ugo goes to attack again and she follows his lead. Water surrounds her sword as she attacks, making it look more like some kind of spear.

"No! Ugo!" I cry out as she runs him through. His body seems to burst before completely disappearing.

"Ka Koubun! How was that!?" She grins and lands gently on the ground.

"As expected from the Princess," He nods slightly at her.

"How's Judal's condition?"

"I'm giving him the emergency treatment now, but we'll need standard facilities for a full recovery."

"Let's not waste any time then," She climbs back onto the magic turban. I glare at her before shooting a ball of magoi at her. She barely managed to dodge it. I quickly pull my own magic turban out to fight on equal grounds.

"Who are you? So repugnant." She looks at me in confusion. "We merely saved you and your comrades from being attacked by the monster."

"You're wrong!" I yell in anger. "Ugo was fighting to protect me, to protect everyone! He was the one who attack first!" I point at Judal.

"I see. So, you're the master of that monster then?" Her gaze suddenly becomes very cold but I don't back down. "Those people down there too are comrades of that monster?"

"What do you plan to do now, Princess?" Ka Koubun asks quietly from behind her.

"We have no choice but to put things in order," She raises her hand. "Enshin, Entai, Engi, get rid of them!" She commands the three large guards behind her. My eyes go wide as they jump down from the turban.

"W-What are these guys!?" Everyone begins to scream. I turn to then, ready to go help.

"I'll take care of this child. You three take care of those trash." I watch in horror as they seem to transform into monster's I've never seen before and attack the people. "From now on I'll get serious too," She smiles as the water begins to raise from her arm and over her torso. "Spirits of sorrow and isolation. I order you to gather around me, to attach yourselves to me and impose yourself, the great Djinn upon my body, Vinea!" What's going on with this person!? Her body is completely changing!? Before she could completely transform Mister Sinbad comes up behind her and grabs her arm. Just like with Alibaba, the water begins to disappear.

"Stop this, Miss!" He glares at her.

"What!? Who are you!?" She glares back. "What are you doing!?" She tries to get away from him.

"Miss, you seem to be the Kou Empire's Princess."

"W-Who are you!?" She questions, collapsing to her knees as the sword transforms back into a hair pen.

"I'm Sinbad, the King of Sindria," He continues to hold her hand as he looks at her with a much calmer look now. She stares back before her face goes bright red and she quickly stands back up.

"So, you're that King Sinbad?" She mumbles softly, looking down. She stares at their hands before going to an even brighter shade of red. "How long do you plan on holding my hand, you insolent man!!" She screams, yanking her hand free.

"My apologies, Princess, but I had to stop you. We're people of royalty. We shouldn't have a dispute in this kind of place."

"But that child!" She points at me. I glare harshly at her.

"Aladdin, this matter ends here. You should withdraw your staff too," Mister Sinbad turns to me. I hold onto Ugo-kun's flute tightly, my staff glowing brightly with magoi. "It's alright, a Djinn will not die from an attack of this degree. Your friend is still alive. Furthermore, it's also not your style to act on impulse and fight, isn't it?" I slowly look down before lowering my staff. "Princess," He turns back to her. "I'm currently staying in this country as a King of another country for a reason. If the Princess are the same, then I would like to meet with you somewhere more appropriate."

"I understand," She whispers, hiding her face behind her long dress sleeves. "Everyone we're leaving." She begins to walk away.

"Eh? But Princess?" Ka Koubun quickly follows after her.

"It's okay, we'll leave today," She suddenly turns back to Mister Sinbad, still blushing brightly. "But it's not because you told me to!" She points at him. She quickly makes her way to the magic turban and then they were gone.

"They left" Someone from the crowd sighs in relief. "We're saved!"

"Treat the casualties!" Ja'far orders, quickly taking charge. I don't move. I just hug Ugo-kun's flute tightly to my chest. I look at it, frowning deeply. Ugo-kun's star has vanished. I have to give Ugo even more power!

Amir's Pov

I groan as I slowly sit up. Everything is still so dark. I can barely see any rukh. Slowly I manage to stand up and make my way to the door. "Aladdin?" I call softly. Where did he go? I couldn't have been asleep long so why did he leave?

"Sin!" I faintly hear Ja'far yelling. I quickly make my way outside to follow his voice.

"What is it, Ja'far?"

"There are quite a lot of wounded. However, with such large-scale attacks we are very lucky to not have a single death." My eyes widen. What happened when I was out?

"Father!" I call, trying to speed up my pace.

"Amir!?" His voice is laced with worry. I hear him quickly stand and come to me. I flinch slightly when he puts a hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing out of bed?"

"I-I'm looking for Aladdin," I look down.

"Umm I brought the towels over," Morgiana interrupts us. "Water has been distributed to everyone as well."

"Oh, thank you. You should get some rest as well," My father turns to her but his hand doesn't leave my shoulder.

"No. I'm fine... umm, I'm going to carry those that are heavily injured to the rooms," She begins to walk away without another word. I frown. Just what is going on with everyone?

"Amir," Father turns back to me. I stiffen as he does. "I'll look for Aladdin for you. I want you to go back to bed. You shouldn't be moving," He scolds me lightly. I look at him in confusion.

"What do you care?" I question softly. He flinches then sighs softly.

"Amir, I know I'm rough on you, but don't ever think I don't care," I shake my head.

"I don't believe you. I can't," I pull away from him and start to walk away. "I'm going to look for Aladdin."

"Wait Amir," He tries, but I ignore him. I try to focus on the rukh around me. Aladdin's rukh is so bright compared to everyone else's. He shouldn't be that hard to find. I walk down alley after alley in search for him until I hear a man yelling.

"Hey! This child isn't breathing!"

"This is bad. Is he still alive?" I turn towards the men and my heart stops when I faintly see Aladdin's rukh.

"No," I whisper before running as fast as I can towards him. My pain is completely forgotten. All I could see was Aladdin's fading rukh. "Aladdin!" I push the men out of the way as I kneel next to my only friend. I grab his shoulders, lightly shaking him. "Please say something." My eyes begin to tear up. This can't be happening... not again. I can't lose someone close to me again.

"Aladdin!" I hear Morgiana and Alibaba scream as they run towards us. "Hey, pull yourself together, Aladdin!" Alibaba tries to take him from me, but I don't let him.

"What is this about?" I hear my father's voice from behind me. I quickly turn to him, my tears making their way down my cheeks.

"Father," I whimper softly. I see his rukh still for a moment before bursting to life.

"This is bad! Hurry, take that flute away from him now!" I look back to Aladdin, now noticing that there is something glowing in his hand. Alibaba quickly takes the flute from him and it stops glowing as he does.

"Amir," Ja'far whispers as he kneels beside us. "Let's get him back to his room." I nod slightly before I struggle to stand up with Aladdin in my arms.

"Amir!" My father shouts. "Let someone else carry him. You're opening your wounds." I shake my head before I struggle to make my way back to Aladdin's room. I flinch when a hand is gently set on my shoulder.

"You don't have to do this alone, Amir," Alibaba says. "You got us to help." My eyes go wide.

"He's right," Morgiana speaks up. "We'll help you. You are our friend after all." More tears begin to slide down my face. I quickly look down to hide them. Friends? More friends?

"Here, let me carry him for you," Alibaba begins to take Aladdin from me. I let him hesitantly, but I don't take my eyes off Aladdin's faint rukh. "Alright, let's go."

"Okay," I whisper, following him to Aladdin's room. Once we're there, he gently lays him down on his bed and Ja'far quickly comes to his side.

"He's very weak," He sighs softly. "He's still alive, but he is in a very dangerous condition."

"How can this just what happened to Aladdin? This is even more severe than that time in the dungeon," Alibaba says.

"He overused his magoi," My father informs him. "Magi can indeed use magoi from his or her surroundings infinitely. However, this is limited to the amount their bodies can hold." I frown deeply. Why did he have to overuse his magoi? "When Aladdin could no longer take in the magoi from his surroundings he used his own magoi within his body, transferring it into that flute. Using your magoi is the same as extinguishing your own life. Magoi is the same as human life. Both are created by the magoi of rukhs. If your magoi is depleted, even if you are a Magi, you will still die." My eyes go wide and everything around me freezes. Die?

"So, you're saying Ugo means that much to Aladdin," Alibaba mumbles. "To him Ugo isn't just an ordinary flute, but a very important friend." I stumble towards Aladdin, sitting next to him. He sat with me when I was hurt so I'll sit with him too.

"Amir, will you let me treat your wounds?" Ja'far moves towards me. I stiffly nod, not taking my eyes off of Aladdin. He begins to remove my bloody shirt and bandages. "Well at least you didn't do too much damage," He begins to clean the wound on my back before wrapping a bandage around me again. "I'll go find you some clean clothes," He smiles faintly at me before leaving.

"What happened?" I turn towards my father, glaring coldly at him. "What happened to Aladdin!?" I yell, causing him to jump in surprise. I faintly notice Alibaba and Morgiana leave.

"We were attacked," He replies hesitantly before explaining everything that happened while I was asleep to me. I clench my fists in anger. I was asleep and he was fighting for his life! I should have been there! I should have been there to protect him. My shoulders sag in defeat.

"Amir," My father comes to my side.

"Just leave me alone," I whisper in a broken voice. I can't take anymore today. I hear him sigh before he too leaves the room. Soon the people outside begin to grow loud. I glare towards the door. What if they wake Aladdin? He needs his rest. I sigh before standing up. "I'll be right back," I whisper, brushing his hair out of his face before walking out the door.

"Oh Amir, I brought you a clean shirt," Ja'far makes his way towards me.

"Thanks," I whisper before slowly pulling it on, wincing as I do. "What is all this noise about?"

"I'm not sure. I was about to go check myself."

"Okay, then let's go," I motion for him to walk with me. "Where's my father?"

"He's right over here. This way." He begins to lead me to him.

"Amir? Why aren't you resting with Aladdin?" He frowns at me.

"I wanted to know what all the noise was about," I sigh, crossing my arms.

"I see. Well the deputy King is here." My eyes go wide in surprise.

"That guy came out here?" I question to myself before turning towards the man.

"Brother Sahbmad," Alibaba whispers in shock and begins to make his way to the deputy King.

"Young Master!" A large man opens his arms as Alibaba gets closer. "I could barely recognize you!"

"Barkak!" He gasps.

"I remember, years before, that you were only a small boy training in swordplay under my guidance. But you look entirely different now," He grins before turning serious. "I'm here today under a secret order. The deputy King said that he had to see you no matter what."

"Sahbmad?" Alibaba questions as the said deputy King makes his way towards him. "Why did you come to a place like this?" The deputy King doesn't answer immediately. He shakes and shivers as he tries to find his words.

"A-Alibaba, you are really amazing. T-To have this kind of b-base and to have become the Leader of this large thieves' guild. You're really, really amazing. B-But I'm just so useless. My body just can never stop shivering. It's the same even now. When there are so many strangers around me m-my legs just can't stop shaking." The large man named Barkak come up behind the deputy King and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Young Master even though the deputy King is in this state, he insisted on seeing you just to tell you something important," Barkak begins to explain. "To us, this place is our enemy's territory. Please try to understand how the deputy King is risking his life to come here." My father puts a gentle hand at the base of my back, where the wound doesn't reach, and begins to guide me forward with him.

"Ah! If it isn't Sahbmad!" He smiles at them. I just stare blankly at them.

"U-Uncle Sinbad," Sahbmad shutters.

"For someone who is afraid to appear in front of others, why are you here? It's rather plausible that this is just another one of Ahbmad's orders, right? In any case, be at ease."

"O-Okay," He agrees hesitantly. "But I-I have to apologize to have you face such dangers."

"Hmph. I understand now," My father crosses his arms as he stares at Sahbmad. "Although I have already figured that for someone to hold such important information, it has to be someone who holds a key role. If it's you, I can understand." My eyes widen slightly. So this is the one. "In other words, the information leaks regarding the empire's army, as well as how the Fog Troupe found my location. They were all your doing, weren't they?"

"...That was an inevitable move. At the time, I couldn't let you defeat the Fog Troupe."

"You're partners with the Fog Troupe?" I question.

"I-Tis not like that. I don't have any affiliations with the Fog Troupe, nor have I met any of its members. Even so, I still leaked that information to save them because Alibaba was there. If Alibaba was with the Fog Troupe, they could probably so something for the country because since the beginning, Alibaba has always been someone that could do things that I could never do."

"Deputy King," Barkak looks at him.

"I had wanted Alibaba to stop Ahbmad."

"Stop Ahbmad? Although it's true that the country is in shambles and it can be also said that it is Ahbmad's fault as the King. However, is it that bad that you must rely on the help of a thieves' guild!?" Father glares at him. "Just what do you fear about Ahbmad!?"

"Fear? Y-Yes I'm afraid of Ahbmad but what should be feared are the things he does," He mumbles. "No... that isn't right. Whatever it is, something scary is going to happen to this country. Just why did it lead to this? Not understanding this point should be what scares people the most!"

"Sahbmad?" Father questions him.

"Allow me to explain from here," Barkak steps forward. "This country started changing when the previous King fell ill. A man called Markkio came to the palace. He said that he was a banker. He made a deal with Ahbmad to leave all the country's finances to him. Soon he brought what is called juan to us. During commercial trade with the Kou Empire's neighboring countries, they have indeed displayed an incredible power. Paper notes could transform into many high-valued gold products, working tools, daily necessities, and more. We were all awed by their power. And thus, we decided to use these paper notes called juan in our country as well. When our country important various goods, we would pay using juan. We also receive juan when we export our goods. We were lent an unlimited supply of juan by the Banker. However, it came with a small amount of interest. And hence, Balbadd's economy solely depended on juan."

"Such stupidity," Father says. "To depend on another country which decides the value of these paper notes in your own country's economy."

"You are right," Barkak nods. "The value of each of these notes changes constantly and this troubled our people. Items that only needed one juan yesterday would request two juan today. In other words, the value was halved. Every change resulted in great losses for our country."

"That is what scares many people. In the end, paper notes are just ordinary papers. They don't hold much value in the first place. The value of paper notes is determined by the country which distributes them," My father says.

"That is why even though our country has the contract of using gold to exchange goods, we barely use it in our country. The central bank which distributes the money is also prohibited from adding interest as well," Ja'far explains.

"Indeed. We didn't know when the debt we had accumulated to such a large sum. Following that, it also became impossible to pay that small amount of interest that came with the debt. Coincidentally, the Fog Troupe began their activities at that time, which increased our army expenses as well. Because of the huge debt, our country had to keep borrowing. However, Markkio was not willing to lend it to us for free anymore. The royalty, who handled our country's politics, and the politicians couldn't sense the threat because the debt of the country didn't affect their standards of living at all. They all wanted more juan but they couldn't borrow anymore, nor did they have any assets left to use as collateral," Barkak explains.

"Ahbmad... he decided to sell our citizens," The deputy King speaks up, cutting Barkak off. "He wants to selling off Balbadd's citizens to Kou, to Leam, or to Partevia. Ahbmad decided to transform Balbadd into a slave-exporting country!"

"Transforming Balbadd into a slave-exporting country!?" The people around us begin to shout. All I can do is stare at him in shock. How could Ahbmad do this?

"In other words, Ahbmad, has betrayed the citizens?" My father glares at him.

"Yes, that's right. Big brother said it himself. He said that the citizens do not matter," Sahbmad nods. "No one rejected his idea," He lowers his head. "After that, the Kou Empire has decided to take the citizens of Balbadd and sell them off as slaves to other countries."

"Wait just a moment!" A member of the Fog Troupe shouts. "While bad people like us trade and handle slaves, we have never heard of a country that would do such a thing."

"Sahbmad. Just what in the world is happening? Has Ahbmad rot to that extent?" My father asks.

"I don't understand either. But Ahbmad, as well as the other royalty and officials, have been spending money like it's nothing. Nothing else will be able to catch their eyes. The royalty and the officials, to secure their own lifestyles, follow Ahbmad without question."

"Deputy King!" My eyes snap towards Morgiana as she steps forward. "Are you asking for us to stop them? That's the reason you're here?" She questions him. He flinches away from her, shaking and shivering.

"Y-Yes, that's right," He nods quickly. Morgiana whirls around to face Alibaba. She grabs him by the shoulders, making him face her.

"Alibaba, let's do this. Let us stop that ridiculous plan!"

"Even if we wanted to stop it, how could we?" I question Sahbmad before Alibaba can reply.

"W-Well there's going to be a contract signing ceremony."

"A ceremony?" My father asks.

"Yes, that's right. It's actually for the engagement between Ahbmad and one of the Kou Empire's Princesses. In five days, they will be holding the wedding ceremony. At the same time, they will be going through the contract signing ceremony with the citizens as the collateral. But if it's me, I can't stop them. That is why I'm here today." He walks to Alibaba, standing face to face with him. "I'm begging you, Alibaba! Please, with your power, stop Ahbmad!" He lowers his head in shame.

"I have understood everything you have said, Sahbmad. Just leave it to me," My father speaks up. "I will contact my allied counties and we will come together to oppose the Balbadd government. Although I'm not certain that we would be able to make it in five days for the ceremony, I will absolutely stop this idiotic plan that will export citizens as slaves!" I nod my head in agreement with my father.

"Deputy King, it's about time we return," Barkak steps forward. He looks to Alibaba. "Young Master we're counting on you." And with that they were gone. I sigh softly at all this commotion.

"Father, I'm returning to Aladdin's room," I mumble before turning to walk away. He doesn't say anything in return. When I get back I see that Aladdin hasn't moved an inch. If frown a little at this while I make my way to the chair beside his bed.

"Aladdin, please come back to me," I whisper as I gently take his hand in mine. "I can't lose another friend again," I lay my head down next to our hands and slowly drift off.

~~The Next Morning~~

"Hey Aladdin, you still haven't woken up. After you collapsed, Sahbmad came. He said he wanted me to save this country. Although it's true that this country is facing a huge problem and that someone must do something about it is that really something for me to do?" I faintly hear Alibaba speaking. Slowly I open my eyes to see his rukh.

"Alibaba?" I mumble as I sit up.

"O-Oh hey, Amir," He shutters.

"Were you talking to, Aladdin?" I tilt my head a little.

"Yeah, kind of," He mumbles in embarrassment. I look at him and then Aladdin. I frown a little before sighing.

"Okay. I'll leave you two alone then," I stand and make my way out of the room.

"Thanks, Amir," He says softly as I leave. I begin to look around for my father's rukh. I spot it with ease and begin to walk towards it. I'm glad my vision is back to normal. I don't know how much longer I could have lasted.

"Father?" I knock on the door he's behind.

"Come in, Amir," He replies. I close the door quietly behind me as I make my way towards him.

"Wait Amir-" He's cut off as I run into a chair, falling face first into the ground. I groan softly as the movement pulls at my wound. "Here let me help," He says as he helps me to my feet. I blush bright red in embarrassment.

"Thanks," I mumble as I sit in the chair I tripped over.

"Anyway, you were saying something Ja'far?" He sits back down, facing Ja'far.

"What are you planning on doing from now on?" Ja'far asks, standing in front of the table we're at. I notice Masrur is standing behind my father. "To think that the Kou Empire is at the center of all this. Even if we managed to discuss with our allies, it may be of no use at all.

"Yes, I know that. Even if we found a way, it is still impossible to solve this problem entirely."

"That is because this country's system has already been broken quite badly," Ja'far sighs.

"Yes. That is why, to rebuild this country into an utterly different form, we must rely on those people that serve this country wholeheartedly."

"Are you planning on destroying the current King's rule?"

"If we wanted to do that then we could use Alibaba," I cut in. "We could push for him as a candidate to be the next King."

"Alibaba huh?" Father leans back and stares at me. I stiffen a little. Did I upset him again? "Right now, we can't expect much from him. I have considered him before but his strength as well as his confidence aren't enough." He picks up his wine glass before sighing softly. "Why did Aladdin choose him in the first place?"

"Hey Sin, it's this early in the morning and you're already drinking so much," Ja'far glares at him. I just give him a disappointed look. He may be acting nicer to me, but he's still the same old lazy King it seems.

"I can't help it. Ever since arriving in this country, I haven't even gotten a single moment of rest," He defends himself. Ja'far was about to speak again when the door slams open. I jump and quickly look to see who it is. I relax a little when I recognized the rukh.

"Did something happen, Morgiana?" Father asks in a rush.

"The treatment of the wounded has been completed."

"Is that so? Thanks for informing me. Go ahead and take a rest then," Father smiles at her.

"Alright but before that, I have something to ask."

"What is it?" He tilts his head.

"You seem to know that person called Judal as well as the people that were behind him. Just who are they?"

"It's about that, huh. I understand, we can talk about that later. But you must be tried, so take a break for today." She nods and turns back to the door.

"I understand. Please explain everything in full detail later. I would like to understand my opponents clearly," She opens the door before pausing. "Also, about Alibaba. He does look like he doesn't have any confidence but he saved when I was a slave. It wasn't just anyone. It was him. Hence this is how I feel," She turns to face us, glaring at my father. "The one who is able to save this country is him!" She turns and slams the door on her way out.

"Ja'far, about what we were talking about, the thing about Alibaba. It seems that it is still too early to determine whether he's a good candidate or not."

"That's because your drunk, Father," I lightly glare at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
4.1K 63 13
Stories for Anime & Manga Series Magi. Non- x Reader Alternative Universe Canon Non-smut Contents •Regret (Sinbad) •Hidden Feelings (Sinbad x Jafar) ...
5.8K 190 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...
77.8K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...