princess marinette ; miraculo...

punygirl

ART BY|| every dreams die https://min-xie.tumblr.com/post/148662399539/my-piece-for-menons-la-danse-zine-it-w... Еще

Chapter1: "Announcement"
Chapter 2: "Packing"
Chapter 3: "Packing Pt.2"
Happy Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 5: "Unexpected Visit"
Authors Note
Chapter 6: "Why are you guys here?"
Chapter 7: "Night Sky"
Chapter 8: "Nova High" Pt.1
Chapter 9: "Nova High" Pt.2
Chapter 10 - "Popular Kids"
Quick Update
Chapter 11: "Amusement Park"
Chapter 12: "Secret Identity"
Chapter 13: "Meeting"
Quick Authors Note
im sorry :( |Must Read|

Chapter 4: "Welcome To China"

2.6K 32 13
punygirl

#Author
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter. And ya, see ya.

Quotes
"Take only Memories,
Leave only footprints."
-MakeTimeToSeeTheWord

Chapter 4: "Welcome To China"

Marinette's P.O.V
I woke up really early today because today would be the day when we're going to China. I already had my things packed, and they were downstairs. I headed to the bathroom, and took a shower. I got out and headed to my almost empty closet picking a comfy outfit to wear.

After I was done I my bed room, I grabbed my phone and charger, and made sure I didn't leave anything behind. I had enough time to eat so I headed downstairs and into the kitchen making myself waffles. After I finished eating it was 7:30 so I decided to head out.

As I was heading out. I spotted a black limo parked in front of me. A man came out from it, and followed by a few others.    I'm guessing this must be my ride. I signed and looked down. One of the guards I assume opened the door for me. I entered inside the limo without any complaints, because I will have to do it more often nowadays.

The guards went into another car that I hadn't seen before. One guard although came to the car, and started driving. I wonder if they know where exactly my school is.

"Uh..Hi." I greeted my driver getting tired from the awkward silence.

"Hello m'lady." He replied not looking at me once. Well what do I expect? He is driving after all.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I continue.

"It's Fredrick." He replied. Fredrick.

We arrived at school not long after we talked. I saw as people stared at the car not able to see who's in it duo to the black stained windows. I thanked Fredrick before heading out of the car earning lots of gasps.

"Marinette?!" Alya said in shock her eyes as wide as my dinner table.

"Hey Alya." I greeted her ignoring the fact that I just came out of a limo. I honestly don't get how people can be so shocked when someone comes out of a limo. I mean it's not as if that's the first time you've seen a limo.

"Don't act as if it nothing. What are you doing in a limo?!" She asked me still quite shocked.

"I was riding in it. I thought it was obvious." I replied her. I mean I did come out of it meaning I was riding it.

"That's not what I meant. I mean you've never ridden in a limo before." And how would you know. I mean you are my best friend in the world, but how would you know where I've ridden in a limo before?

"My mom ordered a limo to pick me up. I'll describe everything to you later." I explained. I was thinking that i should tell Alya before everyone else figures out. It would be easy, and if I was to tell Alya later she might get really mad at me. 

"Wait those that mean I can ride in your limo with you?"

"Sure. After all you are my best friend. What best friend would I be if I was to let you not ride with me?"

"A really awful one. And we're best best best best friend. Get it right next time." She fixed. Well geez.

"Whatever."

I then saw Ms.Bustier walk up the stairs, to get everyone's attention.

"Okay we're now going to do attendance to see who is here. Rise your hand when I call your name." She was holding a clipboard were I assume has a paper of everyone' names.

"Kim?"

"Here" She raises her hand.

"Mylene?"

"Present."

~~~

Ms. Bustier finished taking attendance, and everyone was present except for Chloé. At this point I'm getting quite suspicious. At first I was glad, but Chloé has never missed a day of school, and I'm what if she's up to something? I need to stop jumping to conclusions. She might just have the flu or something. Even thought it's not cold out.

"Okay now that I've finished taking attendance, it's time we board the bus. Well except for you Ms. Dupain-Cheng." Ms. Bustier announced. Everyone started looking at me and I was starting to wish my mom didn't order a limo for me, it's just too much.

"Ms. Bustier? Can I ride with Marinette?" Alya asked raising her hand.

"Um..sure. I don't mind."Ms.Bustier replied with a smile. She's the best teacher.

"Yay!" Alya brought her luggages, and I brought mine. Fredrick helped us put it in the trunk. We then headed inside the car, and began to have our fun while everyone else were boarding the bus.

We were the first to leave the school, and the bus followed close behind us.  Alya and I had so much fun. We played loud music which we horribly sang to. And you would think we wouldn't have energy considering it was early in the morning.

~~~

We arrived at the airport 30 minutes later. Everyone in the bus was coming out, and I spotted Adrien. He looked so handsome in his comfy outfits. Nino close behind him. Alya and I come out of the limo, and we huddle up with the other kids. Nino and Adrien saw us, and walked over to us. I couldn't help but blush at the fact.

A few people came and help us get our luggages out. They than carried it with the help of a stroller that carries luggages and headed inside. We followed behind and once we were in we saw a bunch of people. Ms. Bustier went up to the staffs that were in charge of cargo and did what she needed to.

Once she came back. She told us that who we were to sit next to. At home I later heard from my mom that she bought me, Alya, and Nino first class. Adrien probably has first class to consider that he's rich, and his father might have bought it for him.

"Marinette. You'll be sitting next to Adrien in first class." Ms.Bustier informed.  Omg! I can't believe it. I'll be sitting next to Adrien!!

~~~

We just started boarding the plane. Me and Alya walked side by said, both carrying our little carry ons. We enetered the plane, and we went to first class. I found my seat. It was in the right side of the plane. It had a huge T.V in front of it, and you could change the chairs, so that you could be laying down. Under the chair, you could pull this other part that you could relax you leg on. There was a mini table under the T.V were you could put things on. The remote was the along with a few magazines. There were pillows, and comforters too. So this is what first class is.

I put my carry on in one of the storage areas, and sat on my seat next to the window. Adrien came soon after, and sat beside me. He smiled, and I felt I could die at that moment. Everyone got aboard, and Nino and Alya were sitting next to each other talking. Because I was really tired I fell asleep.

~~~

We arrived to China 12 hours later, and it was evening when we got there. Once we got out of the plane, the staff members of the plane said we arrived at Shanghai Pudong International Airport.

"Welcome To China everyone." Ms.Bustier announced and everyone cheered.

🦋🐚🦋🐚🦋🐚🦋

Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter. I've never went on first passenger seat in an airplane before so I'm sorry if they way I described it wasn't accurate. Anyways hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you like, follow, and comment on what you think. And I'll see you next time. Biiiii 💋💋💋💋

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

112K 1.5K 31
A mix of prompts and my own ideas having to do with Miraculous. Salt will be there. (I suck at these intros so that's all I got) I only own SOME of t...
209K 3.7K 43
So... I may be a little late but I wanted to try and test my writing skills out... DAMINETTE ♡ Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from MLB or DC...
108K 3.7K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...
274 28 13
Marinette losing hope in a career of fashion, due to her failing time at Gabriel. But fate had other plans for her, especially when one of her long...