Shoto Todoroki x Reader

By Silverpoint01

You are a person who has a mysterious personality. In short you can't be described easily, but that is what a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 24

8.1K 242 182
By Silverpoint01

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

c/d- choose design

c/c=choose color

Italics= your thoughts

The rest of summer break wasn't as fun as hoped, I was forced to stay inside by the police and my mom so I couldn't visit Shoto as much which was saddening and Mochi was beginning to become less dependent of me and more independent, yet we still cuddle together. I had paperwork in the summer though but I got that done quickly after having a boring day. Now though school begins and with school beginning it means me and Izuku would have to leave home. I had all things packed and Mochi was already taken to the dorms, I just hope she/he would be alright for the time I am gone.

"If I text please respond immediately and always eat three meals a day."-M

"We will mom."

"You know I am still against this."-M

"I know."-I

"Goodbye mom I love you."

I give mom a hug and Izuku does as well then we were off heading towards our dorms. I drove the car with us because I didn't want to leave it there just in case if I need to make a quick run going out somewhere. The building was massive just for one class. We all walk inside and Aizawa-sensei stood there as if he awaited our arrival.

"First of all Class 1-A what's most important is that you all gathered here safely once again."-A. People began to talk on how they had almost not made it. I just sighed and looked away, I was a little sad no one had realized of my presence.

"Now I am going to give you all a quick briefing regarding the dorms. But before that just one thing, it is true that you were to get your license after the training camp but you didn't get them so why were some of you acting like you did. Todoroki, Kirishima, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, and Ida. You five were present on that evening in "that place" you took it upon yourselves to proceed towards the site of Y/n's rescue."-A

There was many shocked faces besides for at least 7 of us, including Bakugo and me. I was worried for what was to come next but I stayed calm and if necessary I will try to persuade him and take the blame. I wasn't going to have my brother's dreams crushed and those others to have theirs crushed as well.

"From the looks on your classmates faces they understand the weight of your behavior. A lot of things have been pigeonholed in light of everything, but I'll saw this now. If it weren't for All Might's retirement with the exception of Y/n, Jiro, and Hagakure I would have all of you expelled as punishment."

I looked around to see everyone with a saddened face and it made me feel so bad if only the villains never wanted me or Bakugo and if only I was strong enough then their trust with Aizawa-sensei wouldn't have been lost. It is all my fault too, if I hadn't told those few my last words then maybe they wouldn't be as encouraged to go. I was glad that I had all my tears shed a while ago because I probably would have cried right now if I didn't. Although for some weird reason I will still remember the pain I felt and give a sudden jolt or scream whenever I remember. It just hurt that much that it was permanently stuck in my nerves. I jumped right then getting a weird look from Bakugo who was one of the few who weren't looking down. I then saw Bakugo take away Kaminari behind a bush and his electricity go out. He was then pushed out of the bush with that funny face and everyone laughed I even cracked up a smile. He comes over to me and pats my head and I just give him one of my cute smiles which he turned away from. I then felt a warm hand on mine and I turned to see a not so happy Shoto.

We walked around the building figuring out what is going to happen around here and finding out where everything is. I found out my room which was going to be exactly across of my brother's on the second floor. I was pumped I couldn't wait for unpacking and decorating. I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator because it would be stupid to go in a elevator only to go up one floor. When I entered my room I saw Mochi there and quickly took him/her out.

"Guess what Mochi. Since there is no one to the sides of me nor below or above I can blast my music."

I was so excited that the first thing I unpacked was my speakers. I connected my phone to my speaker using bluetooth, and played my favorite songs playlist. I put my phone on the charger as I did that. Now it was time to settle everything in, I opened the first box being all the clothes I brought which fitted perfectly in my closet. I then prepared my bed and Mochi's. It had a c/d c/c comforter my pillows had a matching design and color. I placed my laptop on the desk and was almost finish just a few more boxes.

"Okay let's get this finished."

~~~~

I walk downstairs with Mochi on my head because she/he said he/she wanted to get attention and a higher view but mostly attention. As I walked in the room people seemed to be leaving yet I just past right by them heading towards the kitchen. I put my hair up (unless it is to short) and washed my hands. I then started cooking like nothing is weird but then someone spoke to me.

"Hey Y/n are you actually going to make something with your cat on your head?"-Kirishima

"Hmm?" I then remembered Mochi and placed him/her down washed my hands again and turned back to them. "What do you all want for dinner tonight my treat." I gave them my signature close eyed smile and I heard my brother speak first.

"Oh oh make something extravagant or something different than what you normally make."-I

"Sure will Izuku." I give a salute and turn around but then I turn around to look at them again with a curious face. "What are you guys going to do?"

"Explore rooms."-Ashido

"OH OH I want to go."

"Ok come on."-Ashido

I was excited and picked up Mochi putting him/her on my shoulder as we go to explore all rooms. I was so excited I was jumping of walls almost literally. First was Izuku's room and all I know is nothing changed at all.

"Still the same old room brother maybe I should help you."

"What no!"-I

"Come on. I know something that would be great just give me a week."

"Why do you need a week?!"-I

"Shipping takes a while you know."

"What no!"-I

"Oi oi I am not going to do it come on I want to get this done with. Then will come dinner."

I already knew what was going to be for dinner hehe. We moved on to Tokoyami's room which was dark and scary. Next we went to Aoyama's which was the exact opposite making me cover my eyes. Ojiro's room was completely normal which I respected him about. Ida's had a ton of books and glasses. I tried on a pair which amazed me his vision let me read the words on his books.

"Wow Ida I can read! Are these reading glasses?"

He turns to me and situates and cleans the book and glasses ignoring what I asked. Rude. Kaminari's room I liked but not a lot it was really cramped. Kouda's room was simple and had a bunny which was scared of Mochi sadly, I thought it was really cute. After Kouda's room Mineta the person whom's room we avoided was saying how everyone should see the girl's room and immediately I was against.

"NO!"

"Okay why not?"-Ashido

I internally panicked and just hoped they wouldn't ask any questions on why there are stacks of papers on my desk. I bit my nails as we continued hoping nothing could get any worse. Kirishima's room was next which I didn't like because of how cramped it was. Shouji's room was lacking no space there was barely anything. Sero's room was nice because it was asian and not spacious but not crowded which I thought was nice. Then came Shoto's room I was curious to what he did but was partly shocked at what I saw.

"It looks really similar to your actual room! Dang boi."

"Wait when have you seen his actual room?"-Kaminari

"Hmm probably about three months ago when I stayed over."

"Ehh?! What day was that?"-I

"When you guys went shopping for the lodge trip why?"

"That is where you were?!"-I

"Yeah."

"You know how worried mom was already why didn't you say anything?"-I

"Umm well I never got the chance but hey that was three months ago."

"OK~Satou you're last."-Ashido

Satou's room was nice but it was perked up because of the cake We moved on to the girls dorms and Jirou's room was first it was full of instruments which I smiled at but frowned at not seeing any violin. Hagakure's was next and I must say it was a normal girls room. Ashido's room was actually really nice and at that point I received a text that made me flip.

"Take your time in the other rooms guys I will be back."

 I ran off towards the stairs going down 2 floors by sliding on the rails. When I reached my floor I jumped off making me fall on my face but I quickly got up again and ran towards my room when I got there the roomwas open and I saw Neil there waiting.

"Okay Neil were going to have to make this quick." I grabbed all the papers that were finished and gave them to him I then grabbed my reading glasses and finished signing a paper. I gave it to him and explained in summary what he needed to know.

"I put down that it should be transferred just remember when we are transferring that you know that they are transferring the Incorporation and not the family's money if the family's money was to be transferred that would cause a lot more paperwork and money so make sure ok Neil now go."

I ushered him out and he left in the elevator which was just in time as well because my classmates came down from the stairs waiting to see the last room. I stared at them like I hadn't bailed on them for no weird reason that wasn't specified.

"Welcome."

"When did you wear glasses Y/n you look so cute."-U

"She does."-S

"Well I always have but they are reading glasses which is probably why."

"Oh so can we see your room?"-A

"Sure." I step aside showing them my room.

"Ooo it looks nice."-Kirishima

"Thanks."

"Nice room Y/n."-I

I close the door and head downstairs to serve the class food. After everyone ate, enjoyed my food for them, give me compliments, and went to their dorms, I went up to Shoto's room because he asked me to come to him and plus he had Mochi since Mochi has been asking for him and I couldn't have him/her around when cooking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 868 40
Set in an urban fantasy city, Y/n and Shoto were the best of friends. Nothing could separate them. That is until a war broke out and he was drafted i...
74.1K 1.3K 23
I decided to write this just for fun, this is going to be a anime one-shot as you can tell by the title. I will try and update once a week. Please le...
2.5K 49 46
COMPLETED! When (L/N) (Y/N) decides she wants to be a hero, she doesn't realize who in fact she is going to encounter. Shoto Todoroki, a guy who kee...