Virginia's Choice

By ChloeKing18

Virginia Castello wants to lose her Virginity, she is desperate to have the same experience as her best frien... More

Meeting Julian
Christopher St Claire
First Date with Virginia
Thadiun Enterprises
Dating...Christopher
Mother Dearest
Sleeping with Julian
Lost and Found
Sexy Secrets and Fantasies
Minette & Charmaine
Minette - Dreams from the Past
Chris Enters the Love Nest
The Penthouse
Romance in Chester
Discovering the Ruins of Chester...!
Charmaine's Revenge Backfires
New Lovers
Satisfying Charmaine.
The Holiday is Over!
Back at Work
Under Arrest and the New CEO
Unique Family
Life Style Changes
Trials and Tribulations
United in Love
Family Dynamics
Family Reunited
Beware - Horny Pregnant Woman
Marriage and Baby
Charmaine's Revenge

Tangled Love

4.4K 102 1
By ChloeKing18

Chris woke to find himself tangled up between Virginia and Julian. He was hot and comfortable, though his ribs ached. He tried to sit up only to have their bodies move closer. He really needed the bathroom.
"Wake up. I need to use the bog," he muttered to them.
"Sleep."
"Shift you daft sod," he replied. Julian's eyes flicked open and rolled to the side with a groan. Chris sat up slowly, sliding to the edge and going to the ensuite. By the time he'd returned the other two were kissing and cuddling, Virginia giggled, rolling on top of Julian.
"I want you," she rubbed her nippled up and down his chest.
Chris lay down watching for a moment.
"Who do you want? he said.
"Both of you. I'll give you a blow job, Chris while he fucks me then we can change places.
Julian's cock twitched so she sat up and began stroking it with one hand while taking Chris's in her other watching them throb and grow until she had two delicious cocks to taste. Chris rolled closer, getting up on his knees enjoying her kisses as she went from cock head to cock head, sucking, blowing until she was satisfied with their moans. Lifting her body and Julian's cock she smiled and slammed over him, his gasp of pleasure as his cock travelled rapidly through her vagina shocked him. Meanwhile, Virginia had turned her head, sinking her mouth over Chris's engorged head. Chris closed his eyes letting her do what she did best until he found himself thrusting his cock into her mouth and down her throat. The vibrations of sound along his dick tickled, making him pulsate harder, pushing her mouth wider. He was in a world of his own, his hands holding her head gently while he thrust faster. Meanwhile, her body was also getting fucked, Julian thrust in, she gripped hard, then he was out to the tip. Harder and faster, she rocked with him when she remembered, lifting up her whole body lit up and crashed. Chris poured cum down her throat while Julian filled her sheath until she was dripping. Virginia crumpled between them. Both men were still hard.
"Can you handle more, Virginia."
"Always..." she pushed up only to be pushed down. Julian slid in front of her while Chris moved behind her, spooning her and pushing his cock to her core.
"Fuck, hot, wet, slick and tight. 
"Open wide darling, I've got a gift for you."
"Yummy," she let out a yawn, leaving her mouth open and gobbled Julian's cock deep. No coughing or choking even though he was bigger than Chris.
"Nice lazy fuck, please. Slow and sublime," said Julian.
Breathing through her nose, she sucked his cock like it was a lollipop, humming around it as he thrust back and forth with slow deliberate penetrations. His hands moved to her breasts, tweaking her areoles, her moans around his cock had him closing his eyes in bliss. Chris was pumping steadily, lifting her leg over his thigh so he could get closer, moving deeper. She pushed back hard, feeling his balls nestle against her crack. 
"Beautiful," Chris murmured, sliding his hands down her stomach to her mons, tugging the curls he carried on towards her clit, pressing on it her body went wild. She pulled off Julian's cock, he grabbed his root to stop his orgasm and watched her cum so hard that Chris yelled out his release, pouring into her core without moving. Her muscles clamped his dick in place until he was empty and panting. Julian released his dick aiming at her mouth. She gulped what she could down the rest sprayed on her face and chest making her laugh and Chris winced as the tightness around his dick increased.
"Virginia," he choked out.
"Oops sorry." The tension eased, Chris withdrew with a gasp of relief. They all lay down sated but happy. Nobody knows whose stomach grumbled first.

After another fuck fest in the shower, they made their way downstairs to make breakfast to find it was closer to lunch so they called the driver and went out for brunch in the local town.
"I don't think I should've..." Chris held his ribs, wincing in pain.
"When's the last time you took pain meds?"
"I haven't had any, Virginia. They were making me loco," he muttered.
"He'll have to rest when we get back to the cottage. No more sex!" chuckled Julian.
"I thought you wanted..."
"Well, what do you know," sniped a man's voice behind Julian. "Didn't expect to see you here!"
Julian rolled his eyes to the others two, stood slowly and turned with his usual charming smile. "Hello father, how are you?"
"Pissed that you don't spend time with your siblings or Minette."
"I'm a busy man."
"You seem to have time to eat with your friends, why not your brother and sister?"
"Once they obtain some decent manners I'll bring them here for brunch until then I'd rather not see them. I dislike spoilt brats."
"It wasn't as if..." he father started to snap at him.
"I was never spoilt. There was nothing to spoil me with. Even now you jump on my coattails and take. I suggest you got back to your little wife and brats and leave me well alone."
"You little..."
"No!" he glared, daring his father to make a scene. He watched his father glare at him for a moment then walk away without another word. Julian stepped back to his chair, nearly falling over, Chris caught his arm, helping him settle back in his seat.
"You going to be ok, Julian?"
"We can either go elsewhere or order our brunch."
"Julian, we can do as you wish. If you're uncomfort..." trailed off Virginia.
"No. I'm not interested in him or his idiocy, i just didn't want this to become awkward."
"No worries here," said Chris.
"I'm more interested in the food," giggled Virginia, "you guys made me hungry."
"Let's order then." Julian waved a waiter over ordering coffee and leaving them to tell the waiter what food they wished.
"Are you sure you'll eat all that, Virginia," Chris said after the waiter had walked away.
Julian chuckled.
"Yep. I enjoy my food."
"This I have got to see."

"I still can't believe you ate all that steak and half of mine as well," laughed Chris, then winced in pain. "Damn." 
"Careful, Chris, have a sip of water."
"Thanks," his hand mover to her thigh, stroking her leg up and down under the tablecloth.
"Welcome. Now, what's for dessert."
"You're joking?" his hand paused on her thigh when he looked at her twinkling eyes. Julian laughed, making heads turn, watching him and shaking their heads as he coughed to get his breath. 
"I don't joke. I told you i like my food."
"Which is why she's so fat," sniggered a thin woman who paused in front of their table. "I don't know how you can stand..." she tittered to her girlfriend who smirked. "You'd be much better off with us."
"The thing with womanly curves," Julian held Virginia's shaking hand on the table, "is that they have something to hold on to when you are making love to them. They wouldn't break," he looked the women, up and down. "I also think you should consider Marilyn Monroe who was...I think a size 16 and most definitely all woman. What idiot wants to cuddle skin and bones anyway..." he shuddered making Chris smirk and Virginia giggle, squeezing his hand. "Now i think you should sod off and pray you don't work for me or you'll soon be out of a job."
"Well really," she huffed and stomped away.
"Sometimes i really dislike people," Virginia muttered.
"I'll always protect you, sweetheart."
"I suppose it is Christopher's turn to get insulted," she giggled.
"And here we go. Or better still can we have dessert elsewhere," he muttered, "damn too late."
"What are you doing out of bed young man," a shrill woman's voice said, tapping her foot on the floor. Chris cringed, closing his eyes, his fists clenching.
Julian stood up glaring at his lover's mother. The mother who had raped her own son.
"I suggest you remove yourself from our vicinity before i call the cops and have you arrested," ...he lowered his voice... "for rape."
Christopher's mother paled and quickly left the restaurant.
"I've had enough of this. Let's go back to the cottage. I'll make you all some chocolate ice cream and a brownie."
"You're a gem, Virginia."
"Thanks for saving the day."
"More than welcome, guys. Julian, did you call for the car?"
Julian was frowning over his phone. Virginia looked over his shoulder, "what's the matter?"
"I need to go to the penthouse, you take the car and get Chris settled. I'll get Craig to drop me off."
"What's going on?"
"Nothing," he closed his phone. "I'll see you both later."
"Julian..." they hurried after him, Chris wheezing by the time they got to the door. Stepping outside, his cat had already taken off, Craig driving. "Damn him."
Getting into there own car the headed back to the cottage.

Chris couldn't settle, though his ribs hurt, his cock hurt more. Throbbing continuously during their drive home he kept his hands in his pockets to stop from touching himself or Virginia who was reading on her phone. He moved once too often.
"Need a helping hand," she muttered, her eyelashes flickering up a smirk on her face.
"More than a helping hand," he murmured through gritted teeth. "How much longer..." the car came to a halt. "Thank fuck for that," he exited the car carefully, helping Virginia out she paid the driver.
"Thanks," she tipped him and he drove away.
Chris dragged her around the corner of the cottage, through a gate, pushing her over the picnic table, lifting up her skirt and tugging open his jeans he knelt down licking her pussy from front to back, making her wet and ready for him.
"Hurry up," she whimpered, pushing back. Standing again he lined up his cock as she jerked back, screaming as he slid to her core in one thrust. "Fuck, or fuck you fill me. Fuck me hard, crap Chris, i need you hard."
Chris leant over her back grasping her covers breasts, squeezing and tugging on them making her whimper when she screamed over and over at his long hard deep thrusts spreading her wide. She slid her fingers between her legs, curling them around his balls each time they slapped against her. 
"Feeling so fucking fine, Virginia." he moaned, his hip responding like pistons on a train as he thrust faster, "Tighter Virginia," he moaned, "hold me tight. Fuck," he groaned feeling her muscles clench his throbbing length. "I can't believe how much i missed out. You feel so damn good. Yes," he muttered to her whimpers of pleasure. I'm cumming," Chris thrust one last time, pressing hard and deep inside of her. They both cried out, shaking, seeing stars as they collapsed together panting.
"Fuck, Chris, get off my back you're heavy."
"Sorry." he withdrew his cock, tugging up his pants and helped Virginia to her feet.
"Well that was an interesting show," taunted a voice behind them.
"Hannah! What are you doing here?"
"You took a while to track down. Disappearing suddenly had me worried, it seems i shouldn't have been," she straightened up, brushing the dust off her grey suit from off the wall she'd been leaning against. "Seems you've lost your virginity after all."
"What are you doing here?" she snapped, crossing her arms.
"I was worried." she strode towards them. "Who is this delightful young man who was fucking you? I wouldn't mind..."
"I'm going inside, Virginia," Chris nodded to Hannah walking to the back door, unlocking it. Walking inside, the door closed and silence remained.
"Shy is he?"
"He's not for you, Hannah. Now, what did you really want?"
"Why isn't he for me? You know..."
"Either answer my question or leave, Hannah."
"You've changed."
"Yes. I have."
"Well other than making sure you were all right I was asked to give you this," she opened her handbag handing an envelope to Virginia. "Enjoy," she smirked, turned and walked away. Before Virginia could chase after her, she heard a car start and drive off.
"Bloody hell what next!"
Entering the cottage Chris waylaid her by the door. "Do you mind explaining who the hell that was and what they wanted?"
"The answer is in here apparently," she tossed the envelope on the table. "As for the woman...she used to be one of my best friends, now I'm not so sure."
"What's in the envelope?" he picked it up, turning it over.
"No idea, why don't you open it."
Doing so, she watched his expression. His face paled, hands shaking he handed the cutting to Virginia who promptly swore. 
"Call Julian," Chris said, slowly sitting down in a comfy chair. "Rest is something I'm not getting."
"Unbelievable. Who would do this?"
Her phone rang, seeing her mothers face she smiled and answered.
"You want to explain..."
"Not at this exact moment. I need to talk to..."
"An affair with Mr Vere...The Mr Vere, what were you thinking, Virginia?"
"We aren't having an affair mum, we're dating."
"And the other guy?"
"Come on mum...you're a swinger, give me a bloody break. Hows dad?"
"Yes, your father and I are swingers, though not with someone..."
"Dad has more money than..."
"Irrelevant, Virginia. Julian will eat you alive."
"Oh god, i hope so," she giggled.
"Then spit you out."
"Mum, it's not like that. We're...well i don't know yet, but we're having fun."
"Who's this other guy?"
"It doesn't matter," Virginia turned to Chris who was fast asleep, she smiled. "Listen, mum, I've got to go. I'll be in touch soon. I promise..." she sighed, "no mum...i promise all will be fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.2K 39
Rosella, the CEO of her rising clothing company. She is done going to the business events and doing small talk. Rosella wants to keep growing and be...
697K 23.5K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
84.3K 2.2K 28
A different kind of love story. Two main characters, two point of views. IRL problems with sexuality and religion leave innocent catholic girl, Cassi...
169K 7.2K 60
**This is an MMF love story** Sex and relationships don't interest Gemma--until she gives Tre a chance. One date with him makes her rethinking everyt...