Past and Present

By lightninggirl15

The past comes to the future when Ray and three other elemental masters from the past somehow travel to the f... More

Problems in the Past
From the Past to the Future
Meeting Old Friends
Mistakes of the Past
Thinking About the Past
Present Problems
Fighting for the Past
Goodbye For Now
Back to the Past

Past vs. Presents

4K 110 26
By lightninggirl15

New chapter! Hope you guys like it. Please comment and enjoy. 😉😊 Also, I may not update this for awhile. I want to focus on my other stories, but I'll update this whenever they're done. Or I'm bored.

The ninja were all at the Temple of Airjitzu. Everything had been quiet since the ninja defeated Lord Garmadon and came back from the land of Oni and Dragons. Lloyd and Nya were glad to have their friend and family back. They were all in the living room, relaxing, when suddenly the alarm went off.

"Aww, come on." Jay wined as they ran to the control room.

"Sensei, what's going on?" Kai asked once they were all in the control room.

"According to the scanners, there has been temporal energy in Wildwood Forest." Wu said.

"I thought we didn't have to worry about any more time travel!" Jay wined again. The others couldn't argue that they thought they were done with time travel too.

"Well, lets see what happened." Lloyd said.

They all quickly ran outside and summoned their elemental dragons. They flew to the forest and looked around.

"Well, except for an angry bear, I found nothing." Kai said, he looked like he had a fight with it.

Jay walked over to Nya, but tripped over something on the way. "Ow." He said.

"Jay, you okay?" Cole asked, helping him up.

"I just tripped over something." Jay explained.

Cole kneeled down to see what it was, and to his surprise, it was the Scythe of Quakes. For a moment, they all just looked at the scythe in Cole's hands, wondering if it was really real.

"Is that really the Scythe of Quakes?" Nya asked.

"Only one way to find out." Cole said and slammed it hard against the ground. The ground shook for a minute then stopped.

"That is definitely the Scythe of Quakes." Kai said.

"But that is impossible, my records show that it was melted down with the other three Golden Weapons?" Zane said.

"Maybe its the cause of the temporal energy?" Jay suggested.

"Maybe." Cole said, still holding onto the scythe.

"Hey guys, tracks." Lloyd said.

They all saw two pairs of prints on the ground leading though the forest.

"So we're going to follow them, right?" Jay asked.

"Of course." Cole said as they summoned their dragons and followed the tracks from the air. They eventually lead to the old monastery, where they saw two people taking a fighting stance. One was a boy and the other was a girl.

As the ninja got closer, they could make out the boy and girl more clearly. And they were shocked.

"Dad?" Kai asked after they all dispelled their dragons.

Ray looked at Libby, clearly confused, but quickly returned to his fighting stance. "Who are you?" He asked.

Kai and Nya were shocked that their father didn't recognize them. They'd just seen him and their mother yesterday.

"We're your kids." Kai answered.

Ray glanced over at Libby again, she gave a small shrug.

"I hate to break it to you, but I have no kids." Ray said.

Libby looked at each ninja, but stopped when she looked at Cole. She spotted the Scythe of Quakes on his back and it looked like like all the color was drained from her face.

"Is that the Scythe of Quakes?" She asked.

Ray looked at Cole and saw the scythe too. He looked angrily at the ninja. He charged towards Kai, who was still in shock, and threw him against the wall of the monastery, which had somehow survived the fire.

Ray then started fighting Cole and Zane, trying to get the Scythe of Quakes. They were both quickly learning that he was a great fighter. Even without elemental powers, he was kicking their butts.

Jay, Nya, and Lloyd weren't having much luck either. Libby was avoiding their elemental powers. Then, Jay tried to shock her with his lightning, but missed her. For a moment, she looked at him, shocked, but quickly got over it. She managed to knock Jay off his feet as Lloyd charged at her.

Lloyd was about to punch her, but stopped when she said, "You wouldn't hit a girl, would you?"

He froze. She had a good point, he would never hit a girl. His mother had taught him better than that.

"I would!" Nya said and almost punched Libby in the face, but she managed dodged it.

"Not a bad fighter." She said as she and Nya fought, while Jay and Lloyd just watched.

"Not so bad yourself." Nya said using her water power to try and hit her.

"Should we help her?" Jay asked Lloyd as they watched the woman fight.

"Jay, I think it's best if we just watch. There's no way I'm getting in between them." Lloyd said to his friend, still watching the girls fight.

Kai joined the fight with Cole and Zane in fighting his father. He couldn't place it, but there was something different about him. He didn't seem to remember him or Nya at all. Whatever was going on, Kai wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Just when it looked like the ninja were winning, Cole got hit by someone else. Ray turned to see Ice and Earth fighting now.

"We get knocked out for an hour and you two manage to pick a fight without us." Earth said, a little annoyed.

Ray smiled and gave a shrug as he fought off Kai and Lloyd. Earth took on Cole and Jay, and Ice started fighting Zane.

Nya and Libby were still fighting, but now they were fighting near the doors of the monastery.

Nya hated to admit it, but Libby was almost as good as she was. And she didn't even have elemental powers.

"Who are you?" Nya asked as she tried to punch her again.

"I could ask you the same question." She said.

Nya then kicked her close to the ledge. She lost her balance, and would have fallen if a hand had not grabbed hers in the nick of time. She looked up to see Nya now trying to pull her up.

Once she was safely back on solid ground, Nya sighed and said, "Okay, here's the deal, I'll tell you about me and my friends as long as you tell me about you and your friends. Deal?" She extended her hand to Libby, who was sitting on the ground.

Libby reluctantly took her hand and stood up. They both ran to tell the boys to stop fighting.

"Guys, stop fighting." She called to them.

They all gave her a look once they saw she wasn't fighting Nya anymore. They stopped the fighting and walked towards them.

"I think it's time we all started talked." Nya said.

First, the ninja explained what happened. From the alarm going off, finding the Scythe of Quakes, and fighting them.

Next, Ray and Libby explained what happened. From fall from the sky, losing two Golden Weapons, and traveling to the monastery.

"Now we know what cause the temporal energy." Zane said, after they were done expecting.

"And now we know that three of the weapons are safe." Libby said, then Earth and Ice gave her and Ray a dirty look.

"I still can't believe that you two lost two of the most important weapons and artifacts in Ninjago history." Earth said, clearly angry.

"Hey, it was save the weapons or or have you two go splat." Libby said, defending herself and Ray.

"Well right now, we need to focus on finding the Shurikens of Ice, and our way home." Ice said, trying to get the others back on track.

"We think that man we fought in our time managed to take them, so we need to hunt him down." Ray said.

"Well, that'll have to wait until tomorrow, it's late and you need to rest." Lloyd said.

The four looked at each other. They wanted to find the last Golden Weapon and go home, but unfortunately he was right and they needed rest.

"Okay, but we leave first thing in the morning." Ray said.

With that, they all returned to the temple, to get a good nights sleep. Unaware of what tomorrow would bring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 697 21
James lake Jr was trying out a mysterious necklace that allows him to travel through time and space but then actually sends himself Aaarrrggh and Bl...
835K 29.3K 72
||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they are now scattered to the very corners of...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc