Our Wedding

By raylorandrew

Aarav Sharma. Oreeti Khajuria. Two Strangers. Different Lives. Different Professions. But Brought together by... More

Chapter-1
Characters
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
One more cover
Chapter-4
Characters
Author's Note
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Epilogue (End)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter-5

34.3K 1K 48
By raylorandrew

Oreeti. POV.

SO after the haldi ceremony I was brought to a room where my wedding dress and beautician was waiting for me.

Firstly I wore my wedding dress that is a designer red Lehenga and choli.

Then the make up artist did my make up and hairstyle and pulled my hair into a beautiful high ben. After that I wore the jewelry which included bridal red bangles and bridal nose ring which was given to me by my elder maternal uncle during the ceremony after the haldi ceremony.

I wore silver anklets which has very beautiful small bells.

Then they helped me out wearing gorgeous silver heels.

Then they attached my lehenga's  red lace duppata on my head and completed my bridal look.

Then Pratikasha came who was wearing an offshoulder pink dress with a choker with a high updo hair  which completed her look and she was looking stunning.

Then my mom came and complimented me and shed some tears. All my male cousins were looking at the arrangements of the wedding and my cousins sister were prepring to welcome their brother-in-law.

Then I heard loud music which told us that my husband has reached. Pratiksha told me about all the things which were occuring there. She was peeping out of the window.  The ceremony was taking place inside our big hall where a stage was setup for us.

Before my to be husband could entered my cousins stopped him and asked him to give them the gifts and after that only they could enter. It is a very cite ceremony which  I have always avoided because during this ceremony only men gets a chance to flirt innocently.with girls openly according to me.

Then after the welcome ceremony my to be husband was brought to the stage which was setup for us. He sat on the chair and on my to be seat his cousin sat .

Then it was my turn to enter the hall. When I entered the hall my cousin brothers were holding a golden see through dupatta  which was covered with flowers near its ends over my head and my cousins were holding it from the corners. I was walking in between of it. My all cousins were looking beautiful and handsome.

When we reached the stage Aarav came forward and held my hand and helped me in climbing the stage. His hand was so warm as compared to my cold hand.

This whole scenario was being clicked and shooted by the photographers and video makers.

When it was my turn to sit on the chair my to be husband's brothers took revenge on me by giving me the dare to sing. I was too shy to do that. I could feel my whole face becoming  hot. I kept quiet and after some time they gave up and finally I could sit down.

They clicked our photos together and everyone form our fanily clicked photographs with us turn by turn.

When it was done then our garland ceremony started where we helped each other wearing garlands. And after that ceremony we were showered with flower petals.

After that ceremony we went for dinner where we sat with our whole family and had dinner together. Everybody interacted with each other. Pratiksha was sitting beside me and in between me and my brother and her fiancee Varun.

After dinner we went outside where the mandap was set up where pur wedding ceremony was about to take place. And priest was already sitting there and preparing for the wedding rituals.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2.7K 19
a feel good book about two people arranged together, falling in love. the entire phase of courtship between two strangers after their marriage is arr...
53K 3.5K 58
Arrange marriage is a journey of two people from being strangers to soulmates. The book is about how their alliance got fixed and how they start thei...
637K 22.1K 41
!!! NOT EDITED!!! Two individuals Advik and Mishka totally different from each other get tied to each other in a sacred relation called marriage. M...
382K 16.3K 71
Shruti, a fun-loving girl, always dreamed of a Prince Charming on a white horse and a happily ever after. Atharva is a no-nonsense businessman, who...