Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

Por repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... Más

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~58~

6.1K 236 46
Por repunzel0313

Wolfgang Mortimer:

We had arrived at the hospital in record time. It was hectic with all of us there, between the severely injured, the ones with the cuts, the girls, my wife and Tadgh, I didn't know what to do.

My Fire was still in my arms, unconscious. I was looking around, nurses and other doctors tending to everyone but no one was coming to me.

"Will someone help me! WILL SOMEONE IN THIS FREAKING HOSPITAL HELP ME!" I yelled, my voice booming over all the noise.

I saw a few nurses cower back at the sound. Damon rushed over to me seeing my panicked state.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. The doctor is coming, she's just coming out of surgery on one of the guys. She's coming." He held my shoulders making me look at him.

"But, Fire, she-she needs help now." My voice wavering.

"She will get help but right now the doctor is busy saving Tadgh. She will be out soon, I'm sure Frey's fine." Damon talked slowly making sure that I was understanding each word.

"Ok, ok, ok." I chanted over and over again.

Saoirse shifted lightly in my arms, groaning, her blue eyes fluttering open and meeting mine.

"Wolf?" She moaned groggily.

"I got you baby. You're alright now. Thank god you woke up." I sighed in relief.

"Where are we?" She still wasn't fully with us yet, I could see that she was struggling to wake up properly.

Damon ushered me into a room since a nurse had come to us to lead us to a private room until the doctor could come and check on her.

"We're at the hospital baby. The doctor will be coming soon to take a look at you and see if you are ok." I reassured her, laying her gently on the bed.

Damon was staying posted by the door, keeping a lookout for the doctor. The nurse was still in the room, hooking my wife to IV tube and making sure she was comfortable on the bed, getting her ready for when the doctor comes.

"Where are the twins? Are they ok?" She asked, worry lacing her voice as she let the nurse do whatever to her, not strong enough to be on any help.

"They are safe and sound with Rose and her kids." She nodded, closing her eyes again.

"She's coming," Damon called talking about the doctor.

"Where's my dad? Is he ok?" She started to mumble, her tiredness taking her over once more.

"Your dad?" I asked confused.

She killed her dad, why was she asking if he was alright?

"Yes, Tadgh. Is he alright? Is my dad alright?" She repeated on a loop.

I didn't have time to answer her that Dr Salvatore came in, her grey hair sighed in a neat bun, a clean pair of scrubs on with her white lab coat over her shoulders.

"Boys, I need you to leave the room so that I can examine her in peace. While I'm doing this, got get yourselves checked up, you look like shit." She honestly spoke to my brother and me.

We nodded, we didn't want to get our family doctor made at us, especially that she knows us inside and out. We went to get cleaned up, I phoned Rose to see how the boys were and if they were safe. All was good, I spoke to my boys who kept asking where their mommy was and it broke my heart.

"Mommy will be back soon." I kept saying to them.

I hung up the phone after chatting with Rose and telling her that we were more or less alright and that Kendyn was still in one piece and that she didn't have to come down and kill me.

Now we wait.

*************************

Freyah Kent:

I had woken up a few hours back. I felt a lot better after I was given some food and something to calm the banging headache I had. I was still feeling very nervous as I sipped on my milkshake that Wolf had got me with my takeout food.

Honestly, this was the best food in the world and I really wanted to pig out and send him to get me a bucket of KFC and some Taco Bell or something like that. I was starving.

He sat on a chair next to the bed, keeping a close I on me.

"What?" I asked as he continued to look at me.

A small smile graced his lips, he placed his burger down and leaned over to place a soft kiss against my lips.

"I'm just happy you are awake and fine. I love you." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you too. I'm happy you managed to find me. Did you kill my grandfather?" I said casually, eating some chips.

"No." He growled, his fists clenching.

"He got away before we arrived." I looked down, I wanted this to be done and other with but apparently I will never have such luck.

We were interrupted by a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," Wolf called out.

The door opened revealing the doctor that took care of me when Henry tried to kidnap me. She looked a lot older than the last time I remembered, granted that was nearly three or four years ago.

"How are you feeling Mrs Mortimer?" She questioned.

It felt weird to be called Mrs Mortimer but at the same time, I loved it.

"I just have the results of the tests we ran. All is clear there is just something I would like to discuss with you. I'm pleas–" she didn't get to finish that Ollie's phone rang.

He looked at the caller.

"Sorry it's Rose, she's probably arrived with all the kids." He picked up the phone and proceeded to chat with his sister. He kissed my forehead and left the room to continue the call and I suppose to get my sons.

"You were saying?" I looked back at the doctor once the door closed.

"Would you prefer your husband to come back. I think this is news you would both want to hear." She smiled down at me.

"No, I'm good. Whatever it is I can tell him myself later."

"It seems that you are pregnant. Congratulations! This one's a little fighter."

I'm pregnant.

Again.

I know Oliver and I wanted another baby but I didn't think it would come so soon and such at a bad timing.

I looked back up at her, still in shock.

"Please don't tell me I'm having twins again. I don't think my vagina will appreciate it." She looked at me a bit shocked and let out a little laugh, trying to stay professional.

"No, at least I don't think so. We will have to run a sonogram and see how far along you are and all that but for the time being I want you to take things slow. Maybe go for a stroll around the floor and rest. I'll come back later to check up on you. We will keep you tonight and then schedule a scan when you have settled in a little more." She suggested and I was glad.

I need to announce this to Wolfgang. He's going to be so happy.

I spoke to the doctor a little more and decided to get the scan done and other with as soon as possible, an idea forming in my mind at how I could announce it to Ollie.

------------

"Mama!" I heard two little voice scream and the door burst open revealing all three of my little blond headed boys.

The twist ran to me and tried to climb on the bed to get to me. Once they managed to get up, they threw their arms around my neck, banging their heads together in the process but they didn't seem to notice. They clung to me for dear life and got comfortable in my arms that I had wrapped around them.

"Hello, my babies." I cooed, kissing their cheeks.

"Hey! Leave some room for daddy. He wants a bit of mama too." Oliver teased, his words hiding a double meaning only for me to catch onto.

Wilder looked up at his father, glaring before cuddling closer to me.

"No dada. Mama mine."

"No mama mine." Woodrow chimed in.

"No mama all mine." Oliver pouted and started ticking the boys making them wiggle on me.

Their laughter filling in the room as Oliver got on the bed and continued to torment my sons making me laugh in the process.

"Dada! Dada! Top! Top!" Wilder laughed, not pronouncing 'stop' correctly.

Oliver is a great father and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side to raise these boys and new baby with me.

We spent the rest of the evening cuddling together. I took a shower and changed into some closes that Rose brought me, which consisted of joggers and a tank top with a cardigan. Wolf had changed as well in more comfortable clothes.

I was cuddled into Oliver's side, the four of us squished into the bed. Wilder and Woodrow were fast asleep, Oliver took my hand in his and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly.

"I love you so freaking much I hope you know that." he started.

"Of course I know. I love you too just as much." I turned my head to him.

"Good because there's something I wanted to do." He shuffled a little on the bed and reached into his pocket revealing a Burgundy velvet box.

He popped it open, revealing my engagement ring alongside my wedding ring. He took the first ring and slipped it onto my left ring finger. He then proceeded to do the same with the second one but not before looking directly into my eyes.

"With these rings, I give you my heart. I promise from this day forward, you shall not walk alone, may my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. I love you Saoirse."

Tears were streaming down my eyes at his gesture. He placed his lips on mine in a deep passionate kiss that left me breathless. Once we pulled away I cupped his cheeks and placed my forehead on his.

"I love you so much." I wanted to tell him that we were having another baby but I wanted to surprise him in a different way.

We stayed in each other's embrace, just enjoying the silence of the night. Tomorrow I will deal with life, talk to Tadgh and sort all this shit out, but for the moment I just want to enjoy this little moment of happiness that no one could take away from me. 

_________________________

Saoirse is Preggo!!!!!!

how will she announce it to Wolf?

how will he react?

how will this pregnancy go down?

gender predictions?

what is her grandfather up to now?

thoughts? predictions?

don't forget to show the love by VOTING, COMMENTING, READING and SHARING this story!!!!

I have a lot of essays and presentations coming up so updates will be slower but I will try my best and have this story done by Xmas or new years! 

xoxoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.4K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...
83.4K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
234K 5.4K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
412K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...