Jonathan Brandis Imagines

By arhxtxn

for the many Jonathan lovers who requested, enjoy <3 More

Meet and Greet
Movie
Wait (Bill Denbrough) Pt.2
Smart (Lucas Wolenczak)
Gif #1 {Lucas Wolenczak}
Gif #2 {Lucas Wolenczak}
Gif #3 {Barry Gabrewski}
Gif #4 {Lucas Wolenczak}
Never in a million (Jonathan)
Gif #5 {Lucas Wolenczak}
Wait (Bill Denbrough) PT.3
Smart (Lucas Wolenczak) PT.2

Wait (Bill Denbrough) Pt.1

2.5K 26 4
By arhxtxn

(27 years ago)

Today was the day the Losers and I were going to stop Pennywise once and for all.

I grab my coat and walk outside to see Bill already walking past my house. He wasn't riding Silver today.

"Hey Bill! Wait up!" I shout jogging to him. He slows down his walking and turns around.

"Where's silver today?" I ask wrapping an around around his shoulder.

"I-I didn't want him to r-rust away outside i-if we didn't come b-back." He says.

"Bill don't think like that." I say as we walk down the hill to the Barrens.

"I-I have a r-right to, who knows i-if we'll make it out alive." Bill says jumping over a log. He grabs my hand helping me over.

"It's better to think positive." I say patting his back.

"I-I g-guess you're right." He says as we approach the rest of the losers.

They were already sat in a circle, leaving a big space for Bill and I to sit. We sat down as I examine everyone. Everyone looked a bit terrified but no one said a word.

"B-Bev do you h-have the slingshot?" Bill asks not looking up from the ground. She mumbles a yes and holds it up.

I give her a reassuring smile and she gives one back.
Bill glances at everyone, his eyes lingering on me a little longer. He lets out a sigh and stands up.

"Let's go." He says. Everyone stands up dusting themselves off and then we were off.

One by one everyone went down the hole. Leaving Bill and I. As I was about to climb down, Bill grabs my arm to stop. We look at each other blankly.

"What's wrong Bill?" I ask He looks deeply at me then blinks a few times.

"N-Nevermind just f-forget it." He says letting go of my arm. I look at him with concern then shrug it off, climbing down.

We all stay in a group walking through the sewers. There was a big boom and I immediately feel a tight grip on my shoulders. I was picked up and pinned against the wall harshly.

It was Pennywise .

"Y/n!" Bill shouts, his eyes wide. Everyone looks frightened standing frozen, except Bill. He snaps his head towards Beverly.

"B-Bev, the stones!" He shouts as Bev pulls the slingshot out.

"You sure would be a good one for my dinner." Pennywise creepily laughs leaning towards me.

I close my eyes, frightened, not wanting to see how this plays out.

I hear things drop and I opened my eyes to see Bev has dropped the silver rocks to kill IT with into the fog. She drops to her knees, her winds waving over, hoping to feel the rocks.

My hope was almost gone until...

"This is battery acid you slime!" I hear Eddie shout, I open my eyes to see him spray his inhaler at IT.

IT immediately drops me and lets out a screech. IT covers its face in pain.

Without Pennywise looking I see Bill sprint towards me and pull me away from IT.

I see Bev shoot the silver at it and IT screeches again.

We watch as Pennywise floats and gets sucked into a drain, its form changing drastically.

Then it was gone. Silence filled the room, all of us too shocked to say anything until Bill makes eye contact with me.

His blue eyes gaze at mine. I notice a tear slip down his face. He immediately pulls me into him and we both cry.

After awhile he pulls away and he grips my shoulders to look at me.

"I-I thought I-It w-was gonna t-take you a-away from m-me- I m-mean u-u-us." He says, his stutter 100 times worse.

"It's Okay, I'm right here." I say my thumb stroking his cheek in reassurance. I get up and thank Eddie for his act towards IT.

"No problem, it was nothing." He says. I smile at him, knowing that he knows it was a huge deal.

We all leave the sewers and we stand in our usual spot, in a circle.

"S-Swear to me, that If it isn't dead." Bill starts and puts his hand out.

"We all come back." He finishes glancing at us. I wasted no time and put my hand on top of his.

"I swear." I say following with everyone else putting their hand in. Stan hesitating at the end. We all group hug and everyone starts to leave, leaving Bill and I alone.

"I guess I should probably start going." I stay. Before I could start walking away, I hear him.

"I-I'll walk with you." He says quickly,  causing me to turn around. His eyes widen a bit.

"U-Uh s-since we're n-neighbors after all." He says with a nervous smile. I nod.

We walked in silence and we end up between our houses.

"So I guess I'll see you around?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'll see you around." He smiles. I start to walk away and I hear him mutter a curse word.

"Y/N wait!" I hear him shout i turn around and he was already inches away from me. Before I could say anything he leans in and kisses me. He smiles and runs back to his house. Leaving me in shock.

That was the last interaction I had with him since.
~~~~~~~~

(27 years Later)

I became successful, moved away from Derry and my life was going great. No lover but I was an independent person.

I forgot about everything that happened. Until I got a strange call on a normal night then everything changed.

"Y/n? It's Mike Hanlon." I hear through the line then my heart stopped. All the memories started flooding back.

"Mike? It's been so long." I say, my voice shaky.

"I know." He chuckles

"What's the call for?" I ask and the words I dreaded came through the line.

"IT is back. Will you come?" 

I close my eyes remembering all of the losers club. Little did I know I forgot a special one.

Beverly
Richie
Eddie
Mike
Ben
Stan

Was that it?

"Who else is going?" I ask

"So far I only contacted Bill and he is on his way."
My breathing stopped. Bill Denbrough. How could I forget?

"I'm sure you remember him, don't you?" I could hear Mike smiling through the phone.

"Of course." I smile to my self, remembering when all of our memories together.

"Anyone with eyes could have saw that you two had an undeniable love for each other." I playfully scoff at his remark.

"We were 12."

"And your point?" He asks. I stay silent thinking about everything.

"So will you come?" He asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be there."

"Great, we'll all meet at the diner around 6:00 tomorrow night." I nod knowing what diner he is talking about.

"Okay. I'll see you there." Then I hang up and immediately start packing.

I finish and put everything in the trunk and then I was off.

To Derry, Maine.
Oh Little did I know what I was in for.

——-
🌹
Part 2 next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.5K 36
Heaven and Hell, is there truly a difference? One seraphim thought there was until her world was turned upside down. Now as the second fallen angel...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.