The School Player vs ME [DISC...

By LittleMissCrazy96

**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Part 1
Chapter 7: Part 2
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Part 1
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Part 1
Chapter 23: Part 2
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
AUTHORS NOTE:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Authors Note:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
AUTHORS NOTE NUMBER 1000000 :P
Chapter 32: Part 1
Chapter 32: Part 2
URGENT AUTHORS NOTE: POSTING!!!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:.
AUTHORS NOTE (IMPORTANT):
Chapter 35:
Authors Note:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37: Part 1
Very Important Authors Note
Chapter 37: Part 2
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 27:

8.8K 259 35
By LittleMissCrazy96

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Sorry about the last chapter. The last chapter was more of a chapter to introduce Lizzie back into the story, because she is going to become a big part of the story in the upcoming chapters. Oh and some people asked why it was easy for Katie to just leave the police station and I just want to say that she will have to go back to the police for the interview at some point in this story and I am pretty sure the police officers cant keep a person against their will to do an ineterview unless they are a suspect in a crime. I hope that clears up that question :)

Anyways, enjoy the chapter! :) xoxo

UNEDITED!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lizzie just stares at me in shock, trying to process everything that I have just told her. I bite my lip and wait for her to respond. 

"Say something!" I say to her, after a minute of silence. She shakes her head and gets off of my bed and runs her hand through her hair, still seeming to process what I had just told her.

"What do you want me to say?" she asks me.

"I dont know. Anything. Just say anything." 

"Are you sure Cam is your related to you?" she asks me, a frown on her face. 

"Unfortunately, he is. I am just gald that I knew before I actually got involved with him."

"Shit. You were so close to actually kissing your own brother!! Wait, did you kiss him??" 

I shudder at the thought and I feel an uncomforatble knot form in my stomach at the thought of being so close to kissing Cam.

"NO! I didnt kiss him! Can you please not talk about...that...the thought is sickening enough."

She drops the subject and pulls out her phone. Just as she does, someone knocks on my door.

"Yes mum?" I yell, knowing it is her.

"Can I come in?" She asks, in a slightly nervous tone. I frown in confusion. Why would my mum sound nervous?

"Yes." I reply, hesitantly. 

My door slowly opens and I look up, my eyes widening in shock at the sight in front of me.

"Hello again Katie." a farmiliar voice says.

A mixture of emotions stir whithin me as I am faced with the one person I thought I had gotten away from.  

"What are you doing here Gared? Or should I say Detective Finn." I ask him, a dangerous tone in my voice. If he pisses me off anymore (if that is even possible), then I am going to go into Psycho mode. 

"Is this Gared? Your right Katie, He really is hot!" Lizzie says me, checking Gared out. I really want to smack her right now. Did she have to mention the fact that I think Gared is hot!

Gared gives her a million dollar smile and then turns to me, amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"So you think I'm hot?" he asks me, in a smug tone, making me want to both throw something at him and also die of embaraasment.

He's so up himself! He's even worse than Zac, which is really saying something. Jerk!

I roll my eyes. Well, I cant blame her for stating the fact that he is hot, because he IS extreamly hot, but she did not have to mention that I think he is hot. Plus his godly looks does not change the fact that he is an ass-hole who may or may not be the reason that Cam is missing and possibly dead! 

I decide to ignore his question.

"Lizzie, once you have finished checking out the ass-hole, we need to find out what he wants and then   get rid of him." I say, glaring at Gared the whole time. 

Lizzie laughs, while Gared just smirks at me. 

"I dont have time for your games Gared!" I snap at him, anger bubbling inside of me. 

"Who said I'm playing games?!" he says, smirking. He thinks this is all a bloody joke! 

My mum is quietly standing by the door, not saying a word. Why did she even let him in the first place?!

"Just tell me what you want!" I yell at him, my patience running extreamly low. 

"I need you to tell me where Cam is." he says to me.

I let out a humourless laugh and cross my arms over my chest. This ass-hole is going to die!

"Quit playing games Gared! You know I dont know where Cam is! Though I think you do, since you were the one who got one of your minions to overdose him on those stupid pills!" 

Gared frowns in confusion. 

"What pills?" he asks me, sounding confused.

Ha! The idiot seriously thinks I dont know that he is the one behind this!? HA!

"You know what pills Gared! Those stupid pills your dumbass gang sells."

Gared's face pales and he frustratedly runs his hand through his hair. 

"Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" 

I stand there frowning while Gared curses under his breath. I look over at Lizzie and give her a questioning look but she just shrugs her shoulders at me. My mum is standing there, and looks like she has just seen a ghost.

"Gared what's going on?" I ask, both confused and worried. 

He looks up at me, fear evident on his face and in his eyes.

"I did not drug Cam!" He says. I frown in confusion, but then anger bursts inside of me. He is not going to fool me! I know he did it!

"Yes you did!" I exclaim, ready to knock the living daylights out of him.

"No I didnt. I wouldnt do that!"

"Do you really want me to believe that?" I ask him, my body shaking with anger.

"Katie, you dont understand! If Cam has been overdoesed on Analapse then theres no hope for any of us! Cam was our last lead!"

"Ok I am really confused..." Lizzie says, mostly to her self. 

"What do you mean?" I ask Gared, really confused now. What does he mean, Cam was the last lead? 

"I mean, Cam was the only one who knows where the real file is and if he has been overdosed on Analapse, then he is either dead, or he is alive, but with no memory of who he is or anything else about his life."

I feel my stomach knot up. If Gared did not overdose Cam, then who the hell did? 

"Katie, you have believe that I had nothing to do with Cam being overdoesed!"

My brain whirls with everything Gared is saying to me. I shake my head at him, refusing to belive that he has nothing to do with this. How can I trust him? 

"Mum, do you know anything about this?" I ask her. My mum just stares at me, her face pale, not saying a word.

"Mum, dont stand there and pretend you dont know anything!" I snap at her. She turns her head away, ignoring me.

"MUM!" I yell at her. 

Psycho mode = Activated.

My mum slowly looks up at me and lets out a frustrated sigh. 

"Gared didnt have anything to do with Cam being overdosed." she says quietly. 

I slightly frown at her, wondering who is behind this.

"It was me. I am the reason Cam was overdosed."

I feel like I have been hit by a truck. My brain is trying to process what my mum just said. 

"What?" I manage to choke out. Anger, betrayl and hurt stir inside of me, making my hands and legs shake. 

"YOU BITCH!" Gared yells at her.

"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" he yells again, making my mum flinch. 

I look over at Lizzie, who is standing there shocked, confused and her face pale. I really should not have dragged Lizzie into all of this.

"Why would you do that?" I aks my mum, a lump forming in my throat. 

"I did what I had to do, Katie. You do-"

Gared cuts her off.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT! YOU DID THIS TO GET BACK AT DEREK DIDNT YOU! TO SHOW HIM THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HIM OR YOUR LITTLE LOVE CHILD-!"

"ENOUGH!" my mum yells, making me and Lizzie jump in shock. My mum's face is burning red with anger, making her unrecognizable. I have never in my life, seen my mum like this before! Ever.

Then again, I never knew she could be capable of doing something as cold hearted as potentially murdering my half brother! Her own child! 

"YOU KNOW NOTHING GARED! I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO!"

"OH YEAH? AND WHAT WAS THAT?"

My mum shoots one last glare at Gared before storming out my room. 

Gared looks over at me, his face shadowed with both anger and fear.

"What now?" Lizzie's voice breaks the silence.

I look over at Gared, hoping he has the answer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :)

ILY <3

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
132 0 7
My lips hover over his, a hair's breath in between us. When I try to kiss him, he leans back and chuckles. "So needy," he murmurs. He's still staring...
775K 29.3K 42
Everywhere becomes silent as every single pair of eyes turn to us and although I'm used to attention, it's never been in this type of situation and I...
284K 4.4K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...