Kokichi's Survival

By RottenDecayingLemons

When they all heard Kaede's peace suggestion, they were happy. But when things turned, then turned-it ended w... More

Day 1 of Peace with the Ultimate Liar
Shuichi's First Lunch with the Ultimate Liar

Overview

53 2 0
By RottenDecayingLemons

When they all heard Kaede's peace suggestion, they were happy. But when things turned, then turned-it ended with the green bear overruling Monokuma and declaring peace once more. Everyone easily agreed, deciding that no more killing was the best. They all soon tossed away the motive and continued on with peace. Something the green bear was easily approving of.

Think of this as Monomi defeating Monokuma in the alternate mode from Danganronpa 2. So basically, it's a sudden Salmon Team mode.

This book contains spoilers and there MAY be a slight hint of Kokichi/Shuichi.

Art on cover belongs to BloodnSpice on DeviantArt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
364K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
438K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
71.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...