Building A Dream (BoyxBoy)

wyattschufter tarafından

At the age of 26, Adrian Hafler, was already a working business man. Owning one of the largest architecture c... Daha Fazla

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29- Epilogue
Pls Read

Chapter 13

9.5K 426 60
wyattschufter tarafından

Make sure you guys leave some comments!

                          Luna

"Adrian!" I call as I enter our hotel room in Chicago. I look around the suite and enter our bedroom, seeing nothing. I slip my phone out of my pocket and begin to undress myself. Once I'm in comfortable clothing, I dial Adrian's number, sighing when I hear his voice mail. I grab the multiple shopping bags that are next to the door and bring them into the bedroom. Groaning, I plop down onto the large bed and turn on the television to occupy myself. I spend the next hour laughing at episodes of The Office while I wait for Adrian to call me back. It isn't long before I get bored of the television and eventually fall into a deep slumber.

Before I know it, I'm being woken up by a heavy body laying on top of me. My eyes flutter open and I spot my handsome man staring at me with a grin. A small smile makes its way onto my face. "When did you get here?"

"A few minutes ago," Adrian replies, resting his head on my belly. "I saw you sleeping and thought I'd come bother you."

I gently run my fingers through his hair. "You always bother me while I'm asleep."

"Cause you're so cute when you're sleeping and I just wanna touch you and squeeze you."

"You're annoying," I giggle. My attention is shifted when I hear my phone vibrating next to me. I quickly answer it, seeing that it's a FaceTime call from my best friend.

"Hi baby!" Gio's voice bursts through the phone.

"What's up, love?" I answer with a bright smile. Adrian's head snaps up to me, a curious look on his face. I give him a reassuring smile and continue to play with his hair.

"Nothing much," Gio shrugs. "I'm just missing you again."

"You're really going through it, huh?" I ask with a small frown.

"You have no idea," he sighs. "I have a question."

"Go ahead," I nod.

"When I come down there on Friday, can I stay with you for the rest of your trip?"

"For the rest of my trip?" I raise an eyebrow. "Why? What's going on?"

"A lot," he lets out a deep chuckle, running his hands over his face. "But I miss you and I need your hugs and kisses and cuddles," he says in a voice similar to mine.

"Of course! You can have however many hugs and kisses and cuddles as you would like!"

"Right. Thank you, Luna."

"No problem, Dear," I assure him. I glance at his background and furrow my brows. "Gio, are you in my bedroom?"

He lets out a loud laugh. "Yeah. I missed you so I snuck into your parents house and laid in your bed."

"You're such a weirdo. Let me see Aurora." Gio picks up the puppy, which is laying next to him and puts her in the camera. As soon as Aurora sees my face, she begins to wag her tail and bark. "Hi baby!"

"Oh so she gets that enthusiastic greeting but I get a dry one?" Gio raises an eyebrow.

"I love you."

"Yeah whatever," he chuckles. "I'm gonna go now. I'm going to the bar with the guys."

"Oh... 'the guys' huh?" I say, dryly.

"Yes. The guys. Stop being jealous."

"I'm not jealous."

"Then what's up with your little attitude?" he raises an eyebrow at me.

"I don't have an attitude."

"Whatever you say, Luna," Gio chuckles. "I'll see you on Friday. I love you."

"I love you too! Bye!" I say and hang up the phone. Adrian raises his head from my stomach and looks at me.

"Who the hell was that? Your boyfriend?" he asks.

"No. That was my best friend, Gio."

"He's coming to America?"

"Yes, he's coming to visit on Friday."

"Hm...interesting.." he mumbled and rested back on my stomach.

"What's up with you?" I softly run my hand over his head.

"You and Gio are pretty close, huh?"

"Well yeah...we've been together since preschool."

"Hm...interesting..." Adrian repeats.

"Babe!" I whine, smacking his arm. "Stop being annoying!"

Adrian laughs and flips himself so he is hovering above me. He gently connects our lips. "I'm just kidding, love."

"Stop messing with me all the time," I mumble against his lips. He pulls away from me with a smile on his handsome face. I slide my arms around his neck and pull him back down to me. He snuggles into my neck and kisses it softly. As he wraps his arms around my body and lies down on the bed, I embrace his body warmth.

"I wanna take you out tonight," he says softly.

"Take me out?" I furrow my brows.

"Yeah. I wanna take you out on a date."

"A date, huh?" I bite my lip. "I've never been on one."

"Then I guess this will be your first," he smirks and stands up from the bed. "Be ready by six."

***

A smile spreads across my face as Adrian gently pressed his lips to my temple. I lean back into the black leather seats of the limousine that Adrian rented for us. We're about twenty minutes into the drive of wherever Adrian is taking me for our date. Nervously, I play with the hem of my sheer white shirt. As this is my first date, I'm nervous about embarrassing myself, despite the fact that Adrian and I spend most of our time together anyway. Being on a date with him feels much different than cuddling on his couch. I feel more vulnerable and susceptible to mistakes when we're out on a formal occasion like this. The last thing I want to do is to run off another potential boyfriend.

Before we'd left, I'd spent two hours making sure that my hair and outfit were perfect for our date. I'd changed my outfit three times before I finally decided on a sheer white shirt with a pair of plaid pants and white shoes. I accessorized with a golden necklace and stackable rings that enhance my caramel colored skin. Once I was perfect, I met Adrian in the living room, where he complemented my look and led me down to the limo.

It isn't long before the limo is pulling up in front of tall, glass building. Adrian climbs out of the car and opens my door for me, holding my hand as I exit. We both thank the driver and make our way toward the building. Adrian stops me before I can go inside and pulls out a black blindfold. "I need to put this on you."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?" I mumble as he ties the blindfold around my eyes. He doesn't respond and instead grabs my hand, leading me somewhere. I feel a change of temperature, meaning that he's taken me inside of the building. Soon enough, he walks me back into the breezy weather of the outside.

"You ready?" he asks softly. I nod my head, eager to take the irritating blindfold off of my eyes. He quickly unties the blindfold, allowing me to open my eyes. I blink a few times before taking a look at where he brought me. We now stand on the rooftop of the building, a gorgeous candlelight dinner sitting in the middle of the area. There are white lights strung up around the perimeter of the rooftop and a small garden near the table.

"Adrian...this is so pretty..." I whisper as I stare at it in shock. I turn to look at him to see him staring at me with hope in his eyes.

"You like it?"

I nod my head with a smile. "I love it..." I say and walk over to the balcony. There's a beautiful view of the entire city, lit up. I feel two strong arms wrap around me as Adrian's intoxicating scent fills my nose. I lean my head back, resting it against Adrian's muscular chest.

"It's pretty, huh?" he says, softly.

"It's very pretty."

"Would it be cheesy for me to say that it's not as pretty as you are?" he asks, playfully.

"Maybe a little bit," I giggle. There's a noticeable silence before I hear him sigh. "You okay?"

"I'm fine..." he answers. "You know...we've been talking for a while..."

"Mhm," I hum, focusing on the city around me.

"And I really do like you...like a lot..." he starts. "A few days ago I was thinking about you...and me...about us, I suppose–" he pauses. "I think we should be together. Like...officially."

I freeze as I realize what he says. I turn around to face him. "What?"

"Will you allow me to be your boyfriend?" He finally asks. A boyfriend? Me? Luna? With a boyfriend? I never thought that would happen.

"Of course," I smile, trying my best to keep my composure. I cup his face in my hands. "I would love if you were my boyfriend."

"Wait really?" He asks, his eyes wide. I nod and pull him down into a quick kiss. After I pull away, he looks at me before reconnecting our lips in the most passionate kiss I'd ever received. I feel my knees getting weak as both of our eyes flutter closed. I place my hands on his chest and pull away, staring into his icy blue eyes. Adrian flashes me a small smile before intertwining our fingers and leading me to the table. "Let's eat."

Most of our dinner is spent with casual conversation about his work life, and my wild adventures with Anna. He asks about my parents and my life back in London which results in a long conversation about my hometown. After a while, we both finish eating and continue to sit there, talking and laughing with each other.

"Seriously babe!" I say in between laughs. Adrian sits across the table, wiping tears from his eyes as he tries to control his own laughter. "That's why the woman at the grocery store doesn't allow me back in there!"

"Because she thought you were trying to steal a packet of onion soup mix..." he chuckles. "You must've had an interesting life back in England.."

"No not really," I shake my head. "It was kind of boring, to be honest. Everything was really repetitive."

"Do you miss it?"

I nod my head. "Yeah. I spent my whole life there so I got used to everything and everyone. It's weird being without it but I really like it here.."

"I like you being here."

"You know I'm gonna have to go back eventually though, right?"

"I'd rather not think about that," he sighs and checks his watch. "Come on. I have somewhere else to take you."

"Already?" I ask, pouting.

"We've been here for about two and a half hours, babe," my boyfriend chuckles as he leads me back over to the elevator. We take a long and silent ride down to one of the floor's, enjoying each other's company. When we make it down, I look around at the long hallway, noticing that we are in a fancy hotel. I look up at Adrian in confusion, earning a soft kiss on the cheek before he leads me down the hallway. He stops us in front of a set of large double doors at the end of the hallway. When he opens the door, a gasp escapes my lips as the elegant suite catches my eye. The white walls and marble floors match perfectly with the bright white furniture around the living room and kitchen. There are two white doors on the opposite side of the room, one of which had a trail of red rose petals leading to it. Adrian opens the door, revealing a gorgeous bedroom with white and gold accents. The rose petals lead into the room and are spread around on the bed. Another trail of rose petals leads into a large en-suite bathroom with marble accents in it. There's a freshly made bath awaiting us with rose petals and two glasses with what I assume is champagne.

A pout forms on my face as I stare at everything. I wrap my arms around Adrian's neck and look into his eyes. "Baby...you didn't have to do all of this..."

"I wanted to. Trust me, you deserve it," he smiles and pecks my lips softly. "You wanna take a bath with me?"

"Yes please," I nod my head with a grin. Adrian takes me into the bathroom and begins to strip himself of his clothes. As he strips, I do my best to avert my eyes away from his muscular figure. I start to undress myself and stop once I'm completely naked. I look up to see Adrian already in the bathtub and waiting for me. Realizing that he has never seen me naked before, I try to cover my body with my hands.

"You don't have to cover yourself, love. You're beautiful," Adrian tells me. I nod my head and slowly uncover myself before climbing into the bathtub. I lean back against Adrian's chest, making myself as comfortable as possible. Adrian slides his arms around my waist and places a gentle kiss on my temple. "I'm glad I found you, baby."

A grin forms on my face as I intertwine our fingers under the bubbly water. "I'm glad I found you too, honey."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.5K 285 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
5.8M 203K 29
"But you're my dad's boss, what would happen if he found out?" "Doesn't matter. All that matters is that we're here, alone, now, no interruptions." ...
4.8M 175K 150
**18+** COMPLETED*** Adrian is delicate... Gentle... Too sweet for his own good. All he cares about is his books and the quiet hum of life that is hi...
946K 35.2K 24
Ethan Rein owns a successful bakery shop and will soon be able to expand his store. Due to a weird contract he struck with a lawfirm. He often comes...