Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| Chapter Twenty - Eight |

15K 209 29
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Twenty - Eight | Going To Italia!

- - - - - - - - - - 

"

Yay!" Deena cheered as Vicki and Jenni ran up the driveway to her house.

"Are we ready for Italy!" Vicki cheese as she brought Deena into a hug.

"Italian guys, i'm ready!" Deena said making Vicki and Jenni laugh.

"Let me get you girls a wine." Deena said walking the girls into the kitchen and grabbing three wine glasses and started pouring the wine.

"Cheers, to summer in Italy!" Jenni said making Vicki and Deena cheer while taking a sip of the wine.

"That's gorgeous." Vicki said as the girls agree and soon they heard a car horn beep.

"Snooki!"

"Help me!" Nicole said at the door and as the girl walked to the front door, bags covered the pathway.

"Nicole! What did you pack the whole t shirt store." Vicki said making Nicole laugh.

"You are carrying those bags yourself." Deena said as they helped move Snooki's bags inside, while waiting for Sam to arrive.

"So tell us about Jionni." Vicki said to Nicole whole smiled.

"He's an incredible guy, you girls are going to love him." Nicole said making the girls smile.

"We hope so, Snook." Jenni said bringing Nicole into a hug.

"Hello!" Sam yelled making the girls cheer.

"Welcome." Deena said helping Sam inside.

"Let's have something to eat." Deena said once everyone was ready to eat, they all sat around the table and dished up their plates.

"This food looks amazing." Vicki said with a smile.

"Mom came around and made it for us." Deena said.

"Aw! Tell her it's really good." Jenni said as they ate their dinner.

"We have to get there before the boys, they always get the good rooms." Jenni said making the girls agree.

"Except for me of course." Vicki said.

"You and Pauly are a pair so whatever he gets you get." Jenni whined making Vicki laugh.

"That's right." Vicki said.

"But i will definitely help you girls get there before the boys." Vicki said making the girls cheer.

"How big is Pauly's dick?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"I can not believe we are heading to Italy today!" Vicki said as they girls walked all the bags out and into the car that Deena's dad is going to drive.

"It's so exciting!" Nicole said while climbing into the car.

"Italy!" Vicki and Jenni sang as the girls cheered.

They got to the airport and climbed out, grabbing their bags and thanking Deena's dad.

The girls ran inside towards the check in, got their tickets and bags checked before waiting for the plane.

"I hate how we have to get on another flight." Vicki said as they ran onto the flight, taking their seats.

"This is going to be an amazing summer." Vicki said as the girls agreed.

"Im so glad I get to do this with my sisters." Deena said making the girls 'Aw'.

"One big family." Vicki said hugging her sister who smiled at her.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

After aboarding another flight, the girls finally made it to Italy.

"What a gorgeous day." Vicki said getting off the plane and the sun immediately touched her skin.

"Pauly just messaged me and said they have arrived in Florence, which we are nowhere near." Vicki said making the girls whine.

"Why! Stupid Pauly!" Nicole said.

"Hey, leave my boy alone." Vicki said as they collected their bags and pushed them to the taxi area.

As the girls we rushing, Nicole fell flat on her face making the girls burst out into laughter.

"Exuse me! How far is it to get to Florence?" Vicki asked a travel agent.

"You will have to travel by bus." The man said making the girls groan.

The girls ran out of the airport and towards the bus.

Weak girls with a thousand bags isn't a good idea.

The girls finally headed towards Florence, but it was a long bus trip due to traffic.

"We are never going to get there before the boys." Nicole said with a pout.

"I can not believe we are stuck on a hot bus." Vicki whined while waving her magazine as a fan.

"Stupid Italy." Deena mumbled making the girls laugh.

- - - - - - - - -

"Finally!" Vicki cheered standing in front of the gorgeous building they were staying in.

"It's gorgeous." Jenni said looking up at the building, the girls walked inside.

"Two flights of stairs, they are going to be fun climbing up after a big night." Vicki said laughing as they walked up the stairs and stepped inside the gorgeous apartment.

"Wow." Vicki said looking around.

"Are the boys here?" Snooki asked.

The girls walked further into the apartment and the boys jumped out making the girls scream.

The girls all hugged the boys.

"This place is gorgeous." Jenni said making everyone nod.

"Did you cut you're hair Ron?" Vicki asked after giving him a hug.

"Yeah, do you like it?" He asked.

"You look ready for Italy." Vicki said making him laugh and he did the polite thing and went and greeted Sam.

Vicki smiled and hugged Pauly who swayed her around.

"How was your trip?" Pauly asked kissing her lips.

"Tiring and boring." Vicki said making Pauly laugh.

"Same baby." Pauly said.

"Can you help us bring up our bags?" Jenni asked the boys who nodded and ran down the stairs but immediately regretted it.

"Holy shit!" Vin yelled seeing the bags making the girls laugh. They all carried the bags up.

Vicki pulled her bags into Pauly and Vin's room.

"At least the bed is bigger." Vicki said as they squished two beds together.

"Finally you're hair won't be suffocating me." Pauly said making Vicki hit his shoulder.

"You love the smell of my hair, you even once used it on you're own!" Vicki said sitting on their bed unpacking their clothes.

"That was once!" Pauly whined while buring his face in Vicki's neck making her laugh.

"Come on, let's pour celebration drinks." Vicki said helping Pauly up and going into the kitchen and grabbing some cups and pouring lemoncello.

"I love lemoncello!" Nicole cheered while seeing Vicki pouring the drink into the cups.

"You know it's a good time when drinking this!" Pauly cheered making Vicki laugh.

"Alright guys! Come drink!" Vicki yelled making everyone run into the kitchen and grabbing their cups.

"To finally making it to Italy!" Pauly yelled making eveyone cheer before downing the drink in one.

"Let's get ready to go explore!" Vicki cheered.

It was twelve o'clock at night but who cares!

"Oh no!" Pauly yelled from in the bathroom.

"My hairdryer burnt out." Pauly yelled making the girls nearly burst out crying.

Finally he got a hairdrier to work.

Vicki quickly changed her shirt.

"You have amazing boobs Vicki." Nicole said making her laugh.

"Thanks Snook." Vicki said.

"I second that!" Pauly yelled from the bathroom making the girls laugh.

Everyone was sitting out in the living room and Ron decided to sit on a small side table and it broke making everyone burst out laughing.

Everyone left to explore Florence and it was absolutely gorgeous!

Everything was just amazing to look at.

Soon they spotted a gorgeous statue and he was completely naked.

"Baby don't look!" Pauly ran up behind Vicki and covered her eyes.

"What why?!" Vicki yelled scared something bad was going to happen.

"Can't have you staring at another man's penis!" Pauly whined making Vicki laugh.

"It's art Pauly!" Vicki said.

"Yeah, so is mine!" Pauly said obviously smirking.

"Shut up." Vicki said while still having her eyes covered.

"He's handsome." Deena said.

"Look a carousel!" Snooki yelled spotting a carousel making the girls run and jump on.

"Go faster!" Nicole cheered making the girls laugh.

Soon they walked back to their building and ran up the stairs.

Sam, Deena, Vicki and Mike sat out on the terrace.

"I can not wait to go out and party." Vicki said sitting under Mike's feet.

"Yeah. Mike, Vinny, Ron, Sammy and I are the only single ones." Deena said pouting.

"I thought Snook's was single?" Mike asked.

"Nope." Vicki said.

"I love Jionni for her though." Deena said.

"I think Snooki is going to be single up here." Mike said.

"No way." Vicki said pushing Mike's feet off her and standing up, stealing Deena's cigarette.

"Im a guy and I know that being in this house you cant have a relationship." Mike said.

"Im a girl and i know that you can." Vicki said standing up for snooki.

"Yeah but I know things that you don't know." Mike said making Vicki look at Deena who was just as shocked.

"What things?" Vicki asked.

"Dont worry." Mike said, Vicki shook her head.

"Mike, Snooki is finally happy, do not jeopardize that." Vicki said before walking off inside knowing that Mike just wanted to get his dick wet.

Vicki ran into Pauly and Vinny's room, jumping onto Pauly who was laying on their bed, making him groan.

"To rough?" Vicki asked sitting on his hips.

"Never to rough for me baby." Pauly said with a wink making her laugh.

"First night in Italy." Vicki said moving to curl up into Pauly's side.

"It's going to be a great summer." Pauly said running his fingers through her hair making her slowly fall asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"What is that?" Vicki asked yawning as she stood in the kitchen making a coffee.

"The new wake up horn." Pauly said with a smirk making Vicki just shake her head.

Soon you heard the horn sound and a groan.

"Get up boy!" Pauly called before leaving the room and going to wake up the girls.

Soon everyone was up and wanting to go out for breakfast.

"Do you know how to drive a stick?" Pauly asked Nicole.

"Yes!" Nicole yelled.

"Okay, you're driving." Pauly said.

"Oh my god! Wait, so this whole trip we are depending on you and Nicole to drive." Vicki said making Pauly nod.

"We are so going to die." Jenni said making everyone laugh.

"I'm driving with Pauly then." Vicki said as they walked down the stairs and outside.

The boys including Vicki climbed into one car, Vicki was squished between Vinny and Pauly.

"Are the girls ready?" Vin asked.

"They'll follow." Pauly said starting to move forward but stopped seeing that the girls haven't moved yet.

"We will never get there." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

Finally they got moving but each street seemed to get smaller and smaller.

"I hope Snooki doesn't run someone over." Vicki said making the boys laugh.

Soon a cop pulled up behind Pauly.

"Red light." She said.

"Oh, sorry." Pauly said.

Soon they made it to the restaurant but the girls didn't.

"Well, what a great family breakfast." Vicki said taking a bite of her bacon.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my god! I can not believe im straightening my hair in the kitchen." Vicki said.

"Can I use that after you." Deena asked.

"Here use mine." Sam said handing Deena her hair straighten.

"It just burnt my hair." Deena just said.

"How do Florence women do their hair?" Vicki said making the girls shrug.

"Baby, you look gorgeous." Pauly said looking at his girlfriends outfit.

"Thank you baby." Vicki said kissing his lips.

Everyone headed to a close by club and it was overflowing with people.

"This is incredible." Vicki said making everyone cheer, the girls got on the dance floor and danced the night away.

"I love you baby!" Mike said kissing Nicole's face making Vicki look at Pauly shocked.

"Honey, come here." Vicki said pulling Snooki over.

"You need to be careful around Mike, you say your serious with Jionni, don't let Mike ruin it for you." Vicki said making Nicole nod.

"I really like Jionni." Nicole said.

"I can see it, you look really happy, Mike's just being Mike, so just be careful, okay?" Vicki said making Nicole hug her.

"Thank you Yogi." Nicole said.

Mike's back to his sleazy ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 704 47
Veronica Richards, Ronnie, is Josh Richards' little sister. With only a year between them, they grew up very close. But now Ronnie wants to pursue a...
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...
13.8K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...