Manga Boy 「Naruto」

By timetravelau

A boy from our world with an eidetic memory is suddenly in Sasuke's body. More

Chapter 1

84 5 1
By timetravelau

Hello~

I've had this idea in my head for a while.

~~~

Waking up in a room with an epic view stunned the boy who woke up in Sasuke's body. He practically lived like Harry Potter before he found out about the wizarding world, in a place where there was practically no sunshine. But it wasn't like his family didn't love him or anything. Heavens no, his family showered him with love and affection, or more specifically with Funimation and Crunchyroll subscriptions and enough manga to have a whole room dedicated to just his books alone.

The room was nice and spacious but it had no character, it was just sad and blank. The boy got up, noticing his small size. He looked about 8 years old now, whoever he was.

He found the bathroom and looking in the mirror his breath hitched. He was looking at the last Uchiha in Konoha, Sasuke Uchiha.

"Holy shit" his high pitched voice didn't match the adultish words he spoke.

He, who will now be referred to as Sasuke, didn't exactly know what to do. But as he was contemplating, his stomach growled angrier than Kurama was. Sasuke found the kitchen and grabbed some eggs from the fridge. He could deal with being in Sasuke's body after he ate.

He made eggs and toast and wandered around his apartment, finding a calendar on the wall outside the kitchen. Two weeks were crossed out in black ink and Monday, which he assumed to be today, was circled in red ink and in the middle was: "Enter the Academy"

Sasuke knew what this meant. Today he'd start in the ninja academy and on his path of revenge.

"Oh man," he murmured. How would he get out of this? Sasuke took a shaky step towards his bedroom but passed out on the floor before he could get to it.

~~~

"Sasuke Uchiha" silence reigned after the name was called by our favorite Iruka-sensei.

"Sasuke Uchiha?" He called again. When silence came back he marked the boy absent.

As the last Uchiha in Konoha, the councils, both civilian and ninja, were notified of the happenings with the boy. His absence caused a tad bit of a ruckus in the councils and decided to send someone to look for the boy.

Kakashi just so happened to be free.

~~~

Three knocks at the door and five minutes of waiting at the door later nobody opened the door. It was already noon and Kakashi just wanted to go home and read Icha Icha.

Kakashi shunshined into the apartment and walked into the bedroom. He figured the boy might have just slept in or something. The copycat ninja blinked when he found Sasuke on the floor in the hallway.

Kakashi scooped the boy up into his arms and shunshined in front of the hospital.

Kakashi was instructed to put the boy on a gurney and one of the nurses took him to a room to check him out.

A while later the woman came back, "Sasuke-san just fainted, nothing severe. He can be discharged as soon as he wakes up..." the nurse added in a lower voice, "and when his legal guardian signs him out" the woman felt bad to be bringing this matter up.

"I'll talk to the Hokage"

~~~

Kakashi left the hospital with the papers Sasuke needed to get discharged after that conversation, going to the Hokage's office.

"Come in"

Kakashi walked in and explained what happened to Sasuke and the Hokage signed the paperwork.

~~~

Sasuke woke up in a bright white room. There were cries of children and the bustling sounds of a busy workplace. A hospital, he mused, though he had never been in a hospital before.

"Ah, Sasuke-san, you're awake" the same nurse from before smiled at the boy.

"Hello..." Sasuke spoke quietly.

"I'm Saiko, your nurse at the moment. Can I ask you if you have had any stress lately?" Saiko sat down in a chair next to Sasuke's bed.

"Th-the Academy..." Sasuke clutched his sheets.

"I see. You're stressed about the Academy. Why?" Saiko asked.

"I-I don't..." Sasuke, in his previous life, was very introverted, thus why he was acting like a usual child would.

"You don't...?" Saiko egged.

"I don't want to...to go to the Academy" Sasuke locked eyes with Saiko then quickly looked back down. She had pretty, brown hair tucked into two cute buns near the base of her neck and hazel eyes.

Saiko also studied Child Psychology and was asked by one of her higher-ups to interview the boy since he did faint from stress or some other form of emotions that was damaging his health.

"You don't?" Sasuke shook his head, "But I had heard that because your brother—" Saiko stopped herself, looking down to her pad of paper and fidgeting with her pen.

"No, it's okay. Continue" Sasuke brushed the matter off. He wasn't emotional about this because he knew what really happened and didn't want to seek any sort of revenge.

"You wanted to join the Academy because you want to defeat your brother," Saiko said slowly.

"I...don't think I want to anymore" Saiko's eyebrows shot up.

"You don't?" Saiko scribbled this down.

"Revenge is...Revenge..." Sasuke grappled at the words, "Revenge isn't...good" he settled on.

"Isn't good?"

"You...you go down this road that you can't stray from and it just t-tears you apart. I guess. I wouldn't exactly know, I'm eight...! I think. I'm eight right?" Sasuke rambled on a bit.

"Yes, you're eight," Saiko wrote this down, "You forgot?"

"Ehehe" Sasuke laughed sheepishly and smiled at Saiko, "I guess I was just stressed about the Academy"

"Understandable" Saiko wrote more down.

"Do...do you think you could get me out somehow?" Sasuke's voice grew desperate. Saiko's face showed surprise and she stopped writing.

"What?"She asked with an incredulous tone.

"I don't..." Sasuke looked into his lap at his hands, "I feel like I have something better to do than go after my..." Sasuke was hesitant to say, "...brother"

"What do you want to do?" Saiko gently smiled.

"I wanna be..." Sasuke looked up to Saiko's eyes, "...an artist. Draw comics for people and inspire people to draw" Sasuke's eyes sparkled with hope and delight and happiness that Saiko smiled and noted in her...well, notes.

"That's wonderful! But I wonder, how are you going to do this?" Sasuke's bright eyes dulled.

"I don't know. I thought about debuting with a short comic about a girl who doesn't know how to love and is shown how in a new school with new friends to help her. Everyone loves romance. I hope" Sasuke said quickly.

"That's a wonderful idea, to hook readers in, but who would publish that for you?" Saiko had stopped writing but she could write more from memory later.

"I was thinking if I could somehow get the newspaper's attention with some of my art that'd be my take off," Sasuke said.

"You're a smart boy for your age" Saiko started writing the things she missed.

"So, when can I be discharged?"

"When Kakashi-san gets back with the paperwork or the Hokage comes and signs you out—" as if on cue the door opened to reveal the Third Hokage and Kakashi.

"Hokage-sama! I-I'll leave!" Saiko stood and scurried out the door.

"Miss Kizama," the Hokage spoke Saiko's last name, "I would like to speak with you outside. Kakashi will stay here"

~~~

"Hokage-sama, Sasuke-san... Sasuke-san doesn't want to go to the Academy" Saiko blurted as the Hokage closed the door to Sasuke's room.

"Pardon?" the Hokage blinked.

"He...um, he told me that he doesn't want to go to the Academy an-and that he rather be an artist" Saiko was a mother hen but this was the Hokage she was talking to, she had every right to stutter.

"He did?" Saiko nodded.

"He doesn't want to go after his brother either," Saiko said.

The Hokage blinked at this, "Really?"

"Yes! You can ask him yourself, if, if you want" Saiko was trying to help Sasuke.

The Hokage trusted Saiko's judgment. She was a senior in nursing and child psychology.

"The council will not allow this" the Hokage sighed.

"Yes, I am well aware, but the boy, he doesn't seem...okay. I'm not sure but he used to be very withdrawn and cocky but he seems very different now"

"Perhaps a change of heart"

~~~

1425 words 

Or a change of soul. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
535K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.