Ryuko x Male Reader Insert |...

By Plumthumb

I had been writing this story in my mind for a while, so I thought I might as well share it with some other p... More

Chapter 1: Remastered
Chapter 3: Rest & Relaxation
Chapter 4: To be Tardy is Unacceptable!
Chapter 5: 1/3 of Rufio
Chapter 6: The Kendo Master
Chapter 7: Rule one of fight club...
Chapter 8: Election Time
Chapter 9: And now it begins...
Chapter 10: Nui Harime
Chapter 11: A Grim Reminder
Chapter 12: A Little More Like You
Chapter 13: Private Military Company
Chapter 14: Kinslayer
Chapter 15: Father vs Son
Chapter 16: Not Even 1,000 Stabs...
Chapter 17: Kids Are Cruel
Chapter 18: Second Look (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Cold Wind
Chapter 20: The Monsoon of Destruction
Chapter 21: Don't lose your way
Chapter 22: The Long Night (Lemon)
Chapter 24: Time With You (Finale)

Chapter 2: Return to Form

8.5K 86 93
By Plumthumb

Y/N P.O.V.

"You need to calculate your attacks," Y/N instructed. "Don't just swing wildly hoping to hit your opponent." Ryuko growled. 

"Who needs technique when you're pissed off!?" Ryuko yelled. Y/N parried her attack and knocked her off balance, but regained her balance and dodged his strike.

"I think it'd be best if we took a short break" Y/N said. They both sat against the walls of the sewer. Y/N tossed Ryuko a water bottle."You seem stressed. Something wrong?" 

"Senketsu was being kinda ominous last night." Ryuko responded. "He felt like he had goosebumps."

 "Huh, that's weird." Y/N said. "Did he say anything about it?"

"No, he didn't." Ryuko responded. "He seemed scared thought." 'That's odd. He doesn't seem like he would be scared... unless he knows something. Maybe Ryuko's in danger?'  Y/N wondered. 'There's always the Elite 4, not to mention Satsuki and Minuado.'  Ryuko frowned. "You seem oddly okay with the concept of my uniform talking."

"Yeah, that's because I have my own Kamui." Y/N explained. "His name is Zandatsu."

"That explains the eyes on your chest." Ryuko said. "Does your Kamui talk to you too?"

"It did, back when I used to use it." Y/N responded. "I haven't activated him in years though..."

"Why not?" Ryuko asked.

"It give me bad memories." Y/N said. "This Kamui is what I wore back when I was a killer, back when..." Y/N began to tear up.

"You don't need to say it, I get it." Ryuko reassured him. "I should probably head home."

"Ok, see you tomorrow." Y/N said.

As night fell, Y/N lay there thinking about the voice of Zandatsu. The piece of clothing that his father had given him to subdue him and control him. Zandatsu was a constant reminder that he was a killer. Even if he'd abandoned that life, it was still a part of him. He stared at his Seki Tekko glove, pondering whether or not he should try activating Zandatsu for a moment. 'Nah, there's no point.'  Y/N thought.

He woke up the following morning and walked into the school courtyard. He waited next to the gates for Ryuko to arrive. "Hey Y/N!" Ryuko and Mako walked into the courtyard. 

"Hey girls," Y/N said, waving. 

"I heard you 2 were hanging out yesterday after school by yourselves!" Mako exclaimed. "Are you guys in love or something?!" Y/N wasn't sure how to respond. He hadn't thought about it that much, but...

"What, no!" Ryuko yelled. "We were just training!"

"Oh, ok!" Mako said. "What's in that case, Y/N?"

"Oh, my sword," Y/N responded.

"You have a sword?!" Mako asked. "Cool!"

"Yeah... anyways, we should get to class," Y/N said.

"Wait!" Ryuko said. "Something's not right... it's too quiet."

"Look!" Senketsu yelled. Ryuko and Y/N looked and saw a large staircase. Satsuki was walking down it, with Minuado at her side. 'Huh, this is the 1st time I've gotten a good look at this guy.'  Y/N thought. He had long black hair that he kept in a man bun, he had a 3 star Goku Uniform on, and he had his katana's sheath strapped to his right hip. He was about the same height as Satsuki.

"Satsuki Kiryuin!" Ryuko yelled running towards her. Y/N held out a hand out in front of Ryuko.

"Wait!" Y/N whisper-shouted. "This might be what Senketsu was worried about."

"What do you mean?" Ryuko asked. 

"She's wearing a new uniform." Y/N pointed out. "Look at the eyes on the shoulder pads."

"You think she's got a Kamui?" Ryuko asked. Y/N didn't respond. 'Satsuki in a Kamui? I can't tell if that's sexy or scary.'  Y/N thought.'She's already so strong, how can we beat her if she's got a Kamui?'  "I don't care if she's got a Kamui, she's going down!" Ryuko ran at Satsuki with her scissor.

"Wait! Ryuko!" Y/N yelled. 

"Gotta hand it to ya, this is quite a welcome!" Ryuko yelled. "You got something on your mind, or are you just gonna stand there lookin' tough?!"

"The last time I saw you, you said that we would 'finish this,'" Satsuki reminded her.

"Well, aren't you the conscientious type?" Ryuko spat. "Mako, Y/N, you might want to step back."

"No need to tell me twice!" Mako said, zooming away.

"You can't be serious." Y/N said. "You can't fight Satsuki now, she's too strong!"

"Stay out of this!" Satsuki yelled. Y/N glared at her, but he stepped back. "I must congratulate you, Matoi, on being my first offering to Junketsu."

"Junketsu?" Ryuko asked. "Didn't know there was anything pure about ya." 

"Allow me to show you." Satsuki responded. Satsuki flipped a few switches on her suit and activated her Kamui. Y/N was almost mesmerized by her as she transformed. 'Damn it Y/N, don't let her distract you'  he reminded himself. Ryuko pulled her Seki Tekko and transformed. Y/N blushed at her transformed state.

"Quit starin'!" Ryuko yelled at Y/N. 

"Right, sorry," Y/N apologized. He looked in a different direction, but he went back to staring as Ryuko walked forward. 'Damn, they both look so hot in those... I can't let them distract me though.'  Y/N thought. Y/N was blushing furiously as they charged at each other.

Ryuko and Satsuki began to battle. "Yeah! Let's go Ryuko!" Mako yelled. "You've got this!"

"Dammit, Satsuki's winning," Y/N muttered.

"What are you talking about?!" Mako asked.

"Satsuki's attacks are much more calculated." Y/N explained. "None of Ryuko's attacks are landing. Satsuki isn't dealing too much damage, but she's still doing better." Ryuko slashed at Satsuki recklessly, while Satsuki parried all of her strikes. Their fight was causing destruction all around the courtyard. 

"But, Ryuko can win, right?" Mako asked.

"I... I'm not sure." Y/N confessed. "Ryuko's only getting more hurt. Soon, her Kamui's gonna time out." Satsuki knocked Ryuko into the air, then smashed her into the side of the academy. Ryuko fell to the ground. "Ryuko!" Y/N ran over to where she landed. Senketsu had transformed back into his normal form. 'Shit, this isn't good.'  Y/N thought, panicking. Satsuki landed next to Ryuko and picked her up by her hair.

"Your Kamui may have spared you from passing out, but in a dormant kamui, you may as well be naked," Satsuki taunted. Y/N gritted his teeth. 'Dammit, I want to help, and yet... I can't move! Why? Why can't I help?'  Y/N thought. 

"Heh, not sure how I feel about you laughin' at me in your exhibitionist getup," Ryuko spat.

"Exhibitionist?! Nonsense!" Satsuki yelled, throwing Ryuko to the ground. 'Dammit, she's gonna kill her...'  Y/N thought. 'I need to help!'  "To unleash the most power, this is the form a Kamui must take! You cling to the puritanical views of the masses, proving just how inferior you are! I refuse to be ashamed! If it means achieving my ambition, I will bare my breasts for all the world to see! I'll do whatever it takes, for I know that my actions are utterly pure!" Satsuki raised her sword, ready to strike. 

"Get the hell away from her you hateful bitch!" Y/N yelled, charging in. He parried her sword, but he was barely able to hold it back. He had to brace his sword with his other hand. 'What the hell am I doing?! It doesn't matter if I save her, she's just gonna kill her anyway.'  Y/N thought. 'Shit, now she's gonna kill me too!' 

"I believe I told you to stay out of this!" Satsuki yelled. She backhanded Y/N back a few feet, then walked back towards Ryuko. Y/N jumped to his feet. "If you know what's good for you, you'll lie down and stay out of my way!" 'Seriously, what am I doing! If I try to fight her, she'll kill me! But if I don't... screw it!'  Y/N pulled the Seki Tekko's knife.

"Aaaaargh!" Y/N yelled as he transformed. His wrist was burning. Satsuki and Minuado turned towards him. 

"Hey man, what's up?" Zandatsu asked. "Been a while since you activated me."

"Shut up," Y/N said. All eyes were on Y/N now. His transformed state was a pair of black swimming shorts that went 3/4 of the way down his thighs, he had heels that went up to his knees (similar to what Ryuko has on her legs), and he had a black glove on his right hand that had a special metal grip to help him keep a good grip on his sword. Satsuki stared at Y/N wide eyed. 

"A Kamui? How's that possible?" Satsuki muttered. Minuado laughed and clapped. 

Y/N's slim, toned physique was on display for the entire school. He blushed and looked down as the girls in the audience all got nosebleeds. 'Dammit, guess I'm doing this.'  Y/N thought. 'Here goes nothing.'  Y/N charged at Satsuki.

Y/N ran at Satsuki and tried to surprise her with a volley of offensive strikes. He swung up at her from the left, he followed up with a horizontal swing from the left, a swing from from above, then a stab. Satsuki parried the first 3, then dodged the stab and began her offensive. Y/N dodged backwards and parried her second attack. Upon contact, they locked blades. "You're more impressive than I thought, boy." Satsuki admitted. "Still, your use of your Kamui is sloppy! You can't expect to beat me!" Satsuki overpowered Y/N and sliced at his leg, but Y/N backflipped away from her. As Y/N was about to land, Satsuki sliced at him, sending him flying backwards. Y/N slid backwards across the courtyard. Satsuki sprinted towards Y/N as he jumped to his feet. Y/N dropped his sword to his feet and leaned back as Satsuki stabbed at him. He caught his sword with his high-heel, then sliced at Satsuki, who went wide-eyed and jumped back. Y/N jumped forward and swung his foot-blade at her again, and this time she parried him. He followed it up with a series of super quick swings that she parried, before he kicked his sword back up to his hands. Satsuki locked blades with him again, then kicked his feet out from under him. As he landed on his back, Y/N caught the sword with his heel again and kicked a slice at Satsuki. He jumped to his feet and caught his sword again, then charged back at Satsuki. He rushed forward as quickly as he could, then tried to stab Satsuki. Satsuki knocked his sword down, but he sliced to the side and sent her sliding back a few yards. He jumped over and tried to knock her into the air, but she dodged his attack and sliced into his side. (Cut the music)

"Rrrrrrgh!" Y/N growled in pain. Satsuki sliced at him again, but he parried her strike and knocked her off balance. He sliced at her, but she swung down and knocked his sword away, then cut across his chest. Y/N's left hand instantly flew to the wound. He tried to slice at her again, but she easily knocked his sword away and stabbed into his side. "Furrargh!" Y/N yelled as Satsuki slowly pulled her sword out. 

"If you had just listened to me, you wouldn't be suffering," Satsuki said. 

"Rraaghagh!" Y/N cried out. 

"But now... now you get to die with your friend," Satsuki said. She finished pulling out and kicked him halfway across the courtyard. He landed a few yards away from Ryuko. He pulled at the ground with his scraped hand and tried to pull himself over to Ryuko. While he pulled himself across the courtyard, Zandatsu transformed back to normal. "Can you transform again?" Y/N asked.

"No." Ryuko muttered. "Even if I did, she'd just beat me again."

"What about your father?" Y/N asked. "Don't you want to find out who killed him?"

"Of course I do!" Ryuko yelled. "But I can't beat her!" Satsuki approached the 2 of them.

"It's as I said, Matoi." Satsuki taunted. "You're inferior to me."

"Wait!" someone yelled. Y/N looked up and saw Mako standing between them and Satsuki. A spotlight had appeared over her. "Come on, Ryuko! Get naked! I know that you, yes you, are not inferior to Lady Satsuki! Your boobs are way bigger than hers! Way bigger! I know because I saw 'em. 'That Ryuko,' my family said, 'she's got a great rack!' We were all talking about what a slamming body you have! Even Y/N thinks so, right?!" Y/N blinked.

"Uh, wha-"

"Exactly! He's speechless!" Y/N said. "He couldn't even take his eyes off you when you went to go fight Satsuki, so perk up, Ryuko! Stop being embarrassed! Rip your clothes off and get nakeeeeeeee..." Mako trailed off as the spotlight disappeared.

"Get... naked?" Ryuko asked. 'If that's how it is, at least I'll die happy.'  Y/N thought. 

"What is this nonsense!?" Satsuki yelled. "Nothing about you is remotely mature. I'm done with you Matoi!" Satsuki sliced down to kill Ryuko, but Ryuko got up and parried her strike.

"What she said ain't nonsense." Ryuko said. "It ain't nonsense at all!" Ryuko held her hand out to Y/N. "C'mon, we've got this!" Y/N took her hand and transformed with her. 

They both immediately charged towards Satsuki. Ryuko kept up a steady offense from the front, while Y/N stayed to Ryuko's side and tried to parry Satsuki's strikes. Y/N swung at Satsuki's side, but she locked blades with Ryuko and kicked Y/N in the chest. She kicked at Ryuko's legs as she sliced at Y/N, but Y/N stepped to the side and thrust his sword at her stomach. She dodged, but it grazed her side. She thrust her sword at Ryuko while she gave Y/N a closed-fisted backhand strike to the face. Y/N stumbled back and spun around, trying to slice at Satsuki from the back. Satsuki turned her head and saw his strike in her peripheral vision, so she ducked under his strike. She tried to stab him, but Ryuko rushed her. She knocked away Ryuko's strike and parried a follow-up strike from Y/N. Ryuko swung at her from the left while Y/N swung from the right. She ducked Y/N's strike and parried Ryuko's, but Y/N swept her knee and punched her in the face. Satsuki stumbled back. Minuado started to walk towards them. "I'll take this dance," Minuado said.

"No, I can handle them on my own!" Satsuki declared.

"You're the boss," Minuado said, backing off. Y/N charged Satsuki again, but she ducked under his strike and swept his feet out from under him. She parried Ryuko's strike an kicked her away, then stabbed Y/N again.

"Get away from him, bitch!" Ryuko yelled, charging at Satsuki again. Satsuki pulled her sword out and parried Ryuko's strikes. Y/N tried to get up, but he was losing too much blood. His kamui transformed back to normal. As Ryuko and Satsuki clashed, their strikes caused the ground to break. "Alright, here we are, Satsuki Kiryuin! Did you or didn't you kill my father?!"

"And what good would knowing do?!" Satsuki shot back.

"I dunno, but the more you hold out on me, the more pissed off I'm gonna get!" Ryuko yelled.

"You have no ambition! No aspiration!" Satsuki declared. "I have nothing to say to you!"

They charged at each other and their blades connected with a strike that shook the entire courtyard. Y/N grunted in pain as he flew back several yards and landed on his stomach. He dug his fingers into the dirt as he struggled to look up at them. Satsuki was walking away from Ryuko. 'Oh good, it's over... what the hell's she doing?'  Y/N wondered. She walked up the stairs a little bit, then turned around. "Honnoji Academy is my kingdom!" Satsuki declared. "And if you think you can topple it alone, then I accept your challenge! Starting tomorrow, every club will be after your head! Still think you can win?"

"You bet your ass I do." Ryuko said.

"As you wish. Defeat each and every student who challenges you." Satsuki instructed. "Do that, and Junketsu and I will challenge you again."

"And if I win, you'll tell me everything I want to know?" Ryuko asked. 

"You have my word," Satsuki said.

"Then you're on," Ryuko said.

"You may want to get your friend some medical attention," Satsuki suggested. 

"Oh crap, Y/N!" Ryuko yelled, running over to him. "You alright?"

"I have, a fucking hole in my stomach..." Y/N muttered. "How are you?"

"C'mon, let's getcha patched up," Ryuko said. She picked him up and began to walk away from the school. 

"Is this always gonna end with you carrying me back to Mako's house to get patched up?" Y/N joked.

"Not if you start winning." Ryuko teased. Y/N chuckled a little. "Can you walk?"

"I think so," Y/N said. She let him down and helped him start walking back to Mako's house. 

A/N: So, this is the remastered version of chapter 2. Much like with chapter 1, I'm much more pleased with how this turned out than the original, and I hope you enjoy this more. Anyways, feel free to leave your comments down below, and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1K 54
Waking up surrounded by an unfamiliar place was a new one even for you, but the most unsettling thing about waking up is seeing a wide eyed black and...
20.2K 923 22
- Being drowned on your way to work wasn't what you thought you'd start out your day with, you also didn't expect to meet the first man and his sto...
188K 2.3K 21
This is the second story that I was planning to write about. I really hope y'all like Kingdom hearts/Kill la Kill coz with the way I'm doing it, thin...