His Unknown Daughter

By Queen_Bree_2020

Brianna's mother just died from an overdose and now she has to go live with her dad. Her mom never told her d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Jaylen
Chapter 3
Amir
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N Please Read
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Brianna & Arman's House
Chapter 18
Aye Y'all
Next Chapter--Time Skip
Chapter 19
Vent
A/N VERY IMPORTANT
It's Prom Season!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

2.9K 74 4
By Queen_Bree_2020

Arman POV

I walk with Bri's dad back to his office and we go in to talk.

Mr. King: So what are your intentions with Bri?

Me: To treat her like the queen she is. I love her and I wanted to ask if you would give me your blessing to ask her to marry me.

I love Brianna and I want to make her my wife. She is the most amazing woman you could ever meet. She is sweet, beautiful, and hardworking. She is a wonderful mother to Jalen and she has always treated my son as if he was hers and I've done the same with Jalen. I know that she's been hurt before but she deserves the world and that's what I want to give her.

Mr. King: I actually like you Arman. You have my blessing to marry Bri but don't fuck up cause she always got an army standing behind her and we go to war for ours.

Me: I won't. Bri deserves the world and that's what I want to give to her.

Mr. King: When do you plan on proposing?

Me: On Thanksgiving. I want to do it with the whole family here. But I need y'all help putting together something.

He nods and then we talk about what I want to do for the proposal.
____________________________________
Brianna POV

We sitting around the front room when I tell them that I'm goingto drive up to New Orleans tomorrow to see Jaylen and my mom and my grandma for Thanksgiving.

Amir: You shouldn't go up there by yourself.

Me: I know. I'm going to ask Arman to go with me.

Amir: OK.

Aria: Bri, I just saw your newest video. You killed it as always.

Me: Thanks boo.

Aniyah: Sis, how can you dance like that in them heels?

Me: I just practiced a lot.

Ariana: I wanna dance.

Jalen: Me too.

I look at Aria and the rest of the girls.

Me: Let's see what y'all got and then we can talk about getting y'all on aunties team.

They nod and we go back to the dance studio that's here in the house.

First girl in red/silver is Ariana and last girl in red/silver is Jalen.

They did that shit.

Tierra: Yesssss y'all.

Me: It's time for them to tryout for Auntie D's team.

I turn to Jalen and Ari.

Me: Y'all are the future of DD4L.

Armani: Bri we need you to teach us some of your dance moves.

Me: OK.

I turn back to Ari and Jalen.

Me: Why don't y'all go up to Mani's room and practice y'all dancing some more.

They both nod and run up the stairs.

Me: One of y'all close the door.

Deja closes it.

Me: So I would love to teach y'all some of my dance moves but I can't.

Amaria: Is it a secret?

Me: No the moves are not a secret. But I have a secret to tell y'all.

Deja: What is it?

I lift my shirt just enough to show them my stomach.

Their eyes go wide.

Aniyah: Oh my god! You're.....

I cut her off.

Me: Shhhh.... Yes I'm pregnant but i don't want anyone else to know yet.

Armani: How far along are you?

Me: 4 months.

Aria: Does Arman know?

Me: Not yet. I want to tell him on Thanksgiving but I need y'all help. I want to put together a special surprise for him.

Aniyah: Ok what do you need us to do?

Me: Ok so I need you, Armani, and Amaria to take my ultrasound picture and get it put on a t-shirt for me.

Armani: Ok, what color shirt?

Me: Orange.

Amaria: Ok.

Me: Aria, Tierra, and Deja, I need for y'all to go with me to the baby store to get three a couple onesies. I have one coming in the mail already.

Aria: What does the one coming in the mail say?

Me: Hey Daddy x3.

Aniyah: Times 3?

Me: Did I forget to mention that it's triplets?

Tierra: Uhh yeah, you did.

Me: Oh well yeah. I'm having triplets.

Deja: Y'all babies are gon be so cute.

Tierra: OK so do he have any brothers?

Deja: Or cousins?

Me: He does have a brother but he's married.

Aria: Have you met him and his wife?

Me: Yeah.

Amaria: What is she like?

Me: Snobby as hell. I don't like the bitch and Arman doesn't either but he puts up with her for the sake of his brother.

Armani: He's good cause if my brothers or sisters brought home somebody that is snobby, I'm gon let em know right then and there I don't like them.

Me: I will too. Y'all already know how I am and I'm only putting up with her because Arman is and I don't want to be that bitch who is seen as mean or nothing because I don't like that bitch.

Aniyah: OK so we bout to go to the mall richer this shirt for you.

Me: OK.

I pull out the ultrasound and hand it to them.

Me: Aria, TiTi, Deja, we should head out the the store to get the onesies.

They nod and we all start heading out to the store.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We just got back from the store and Jalen runs downstairs as we come in the door.

Jalen: Mommy, can I go to spend the night at daddy's house?

Me: Yeah baby girl. Did you already ask your dad?

Jalen: Yes ma'am. He said to ask you to make sure it was okay.

I nod.

I walk into the kitchen and go in the fridge to find me something to eat. I am starving.

It's some leftover pizza in here so I take it out and put it in the microwave.

As soon as I take it out so that I can eat, Arman walks in the kitchen.

Me: How did your talk with my dad go?

Arman: It went good.

Me: Did he threaten you?

Arman: No not really.

Me: OK.

Arman: So Bri, I been thinking about moving me and Tyree down here to Jackson and I want to go look at some houses while I'm down here.

Me: We can probably check out some tomorrow but I want you to go with me up to New Orleans tomorrow morning to visit my brother, mom, and grandma.

Arman: OK. What time do you want to leave?

Me: Around 7. I want to go early.

Arman: OK. So where will I be sleeping?

Me: You can stay in my room tonight.

Arman: Nope cause I already know how you get and it's not happening in your parents house.

Me: The walls are sound proof and they won't never know.

Arman: Nope.

Me: Pleaseeeeee.

Arman: No Bri.

Me: Fine then.

I sit down at the table and eat my pizza.

Arman comes and sits next to me.

Arman: Aww, you mad at me?

Me: No.

Arman: Yes you are.

Me: No I'm not. I'm fine.

Arman: Baby grab your jacket and let's go somewhere.

Me: Where?

Arman: Just get your jacket and come on.

Me: Ok.

I grab my jacket from the living room and then we leave.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
We just got back to my parents house and it's like 10 at night.

He knew what I wanted so we left my parents house and went to a hotel.

All I know now is that I need to get some sleep cause I'm tired asf and I'm sore. Plus we have to get up at like 5 in the morning.
______________________________________
Next Day

Brianna POV

I just woke up and I went to the guest room next door to one to make sure Arman was up. He was so I went back to my room and got ready for the day.

I showered and did all my hygiene before I got dressed.

It was about 6:45 by the time I was completely done getting ready.

I went downstairs and Arman, and my parents are in the kitchen.

Me: Good morning.

Everyone speaks and I grab a lemonade out of the refrigerator before me and Arman leave.

After about a 2 hour drive, we finally made it to the cemetery where they are all buried.

I go to Jaylen's grave first.

Me: Hey JayJay. I miss you big brother.  I want you to meet my boyfriend Arman. I know that if you were here to meet him, you both would get along great. I miss you so much Jaylen. It's gotten better over all these years but there is still this void that I have in my heart. I know that you are always with me but I would give anything to just hear your voice one more time. To see you and give you a hug. To just have you here with me even if it were only for a day. I know that we'll see each other again one day. I know I haven't been here to see you in a while but I've just been busy trying to keep up with everything going on. Your niece is growing up so fast. She's already 6 years old and she knows all about you. She's been making Christmas ornaments with your name on it for the last 3 years.

I stop talking and wipe my tears.

Arman is holding onto me while I cry.

Me: I love you so much Jaylen.

"I love you too Bri. "

I look around to see if I really just heard him say that or if I'm imagining it.

My eyes stop when I see this man standing a few feet away from us and he looks exactly like Jaylen.

Me: Jay-Jaylen?
_____________________________________
Chapter 15 coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
679K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
41.7K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
53.5K 131 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...