Mr. Player is my mate, but I'...

By Chemara_1

17 Year old Katherine Evans, finds out that she's mates with the most popular player in school. She's doesn't... More

Mr. Player is my mate, but I'm a nerd
Heart Broken
A new start
Chap. 4
Blakes POV
Your rejecting me?
Chap. 7
The party
A new friendship
Unexpected Feelings
Trouble on the mountain
Chap 12
You Marked Me?
Chap. 14
Chap. 16
chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 23 Pt 2
Chap. 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 26 Pt 2
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Not a chapter.
Chap 30
chap 31
Sequal info

Date Night

95.5K 1.9K 387
By Chemara_1

HEY EVERYONE!!

 I am keeping my promise since we got to 70 votes.

I hope you like this chapter.

PLEASE Vote && Comment at the end.

And if you Fan, that will be nice too !!

Warning: There is sexual content in this chapter so if you are not 18 or is not into it.. Dont Read It

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine POV

I was woken up by a loud banging on the door. I looked around the room and saw that Blake was no where in the room.

I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole. I sighed when I saw that it was Chris. I opened the door slowly and looked at her.

"and why are you banging on the door" I asked her crossing my arms.

"oh just shut up and come with me" she pulled me out of my room and across the hall to hers.

"Okay so I heard you have a date tonight and being your best friend, I went out and did a little shopping. I bought you the perfect outfit for you to wear" she walked over to her closet and brought out a black dress bag.

I went to sit on the bed when she stopped me in my tracks.

"no no no no honey. Blake will be here in one hour to pick you up so you need to get a move on it. Oh and put these on." she gave me a Victoria secret bag then shoved the black farmer bag to me and pushed me in the bathroom.

I was thinking 'what have I gotten myself into' when I unzipped the bag. I gasped as I looked at the most amazing dress I have ever seen. It was a beautiful dark blue color.

I lifted the dress up and admired it. it was short but not slutty short. it was the perfect length.

"I know you love the dress but you have to hustle Kat." Chris said banging loudly on the door.

I took the fastest shower that should have.been in a world's record book because according to Chris, I was running low on time. I looked in the Victoria secret bag and saw a lacey blue bra and a matching thong. Typical Christina. I slipped on the items and walked out.

"okay, now what" I asked stupidly.

"now you sit down and shut up while I work my magic" she grabbed her flat irons and curlers and started curling my hair.

"you are so rude" I said blowing my hair out of my face.

"But you still love me" I rolled my eyes at her remark.

39 minutes later Chris finished my hair and was in to my makeup. I didn't get a chance to look at my hair because she wouldn't let me so I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time.

"Done"she exclaimed excited. u really didn't understand why she was so happy, I mean she saw me with makeup and curly hair before so I didn't get it.

"put these on" she handed me strappy black high heels. After I was done fixing them, I stood up and made my way to the mirror.

What I saw completely shocked me. The girl that was wearing sweatpants, an oversized shirt and a bun was no wearing a beautiful blue silk dress that came almost to my knees, black studded heels, red lipstick, curly hair and let's not forget the lace lingerie.

I turned to Chris and saw that she was watching me for my expression. I walked towards her and gave her a huge hug.

"thank you so much. You are the best person ever and I'm really happy to call you my best friend after all off these years. I love you Christina and I consider you as an older sister."

"awe I love you too Kat and I'm glad that I get to call someone as awesome as you my best friend, partner in crime and my little sister" she replied hugging me back.

all of a sudden we just started laughing when someone knocked on the door.

"the door is for you" Chris said nudging me toward it.

I walked over to it and opened it. I saw the most beautiful guy standing on the other side with a red rose in his hand.

"Katherine, you look gorgeous" Blake said smiling nervously at me.

"Thanks" I looked down at the floor.

"um this is for you" He held the rose out for me to take. I reached out and took it from his hand, our fingers touching softly. I instantly felt the sparks between us.

"Thanks" I brought the rose up to my face to smell it.

"we should probaly get going" Blake held his hand out for ne to take, which I did. This is most I've ever seen Blake nervous and to be honest it was cute.

When we got into the elevator, it was really quite. I took a chance and looked up at Blake to see him looking at me. He smiled at me which I returned. I felt like one of those girls who are going out on there very first date.

We walked outside into the freezing night. The truck was close so we didn't have to walk far. It was completely unexpected when Blake walked on my side of the car and opened the door for me. I got in and looked at him, smiling.

"Thanks" It seemed that that was the only thing i was saying tonight. I watched as he walked over to the other side and got in. For the whole drive, we were in silence. It wasn't a awkward silence, it was comfortable. After 20 minutes, we arrived at a really nice restaurant. It was better and more romantic then the one we went to the other day.

When we got to the hostess table, she smiled at Blake and led us to te back to a more secluded part of the restaurant. She eyed Blake seductively then turned and glared at me before she walked off. I rolled my eyes and looked at Blake.

"You really do look beautiful today Katherine" He smiled at me causing me to once again, blush and look down.

"Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself." We started laughing and jokind around when the waitress came.

"Hi. My name is Sophie and i will be your waitress for today. Can i start you off with a drink?" She looked over at Blake, completely ignoring me.

"two Sprites" He gave her a tiny smile before looking down at his menu.

"I think we should get together and talk sometime. What do you think"

"I'm not interested" he didn't even look at her.Just continued to look at his menu.

"We can have a fun time" Now i was just getting aggravated because she didn't seem to get the picture that Blake didn't want he slutty ass.

"What part of he's not interesed don't you understand. What, are you hard of hearing?" I snapped looking up at her.

She gave me a death glare. "And you are?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Something that you are not. His girlfriend. So i suggest that you back the hell off if you don't want me to rip your pretty little face to shreads." I smiled innocently at her as her mouth opened and closed like a fish. I waved bye at her as she walked off.

"girlfriend huh?" Blake looked at me smirking.

"I don't know what your talking about"

"Well, I think it was sexy"

"I only did it to help you" I spoke softly.

"Thank you because that was fun" That caused me to laugh.

After we were finish eating our food, we sat in silence. Blake looked really nervous and I was kind of worried.

I reached over and touched his hand. "Are you okay" I asked. He looked at me and nodded his head.

"yea why wouldn't I be okay." He snapped at me.

"I just asked." Now I was really uncomfortable. It was like Blake was another person. One minute he's perfectly fine and the next he's snapping at me. Whatever Blake had going on, I didn't like it. The only thing I wanted to do right now is go back to the hotel room and be as far away from him as possible. I turned my attention to look the window until he spoke.

"Katherine, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you" He talked but I didn't really listen. I was tired of Blake attitude changes. It was really annoying and it pissed me off.

"whatever" I mumbled still not looking at him.

"Katherine please look at me" He pleaded. No matter how annoyed I was right now but I still looked.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be so cold towards you but I have a lot on my mind" He grabbed my hand and started rubbing circles with his thumb.

"I really want this date to be perfect" It looked like he was about to say something elsevso I didn't mutter a world. I watched as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. I wonder what it is that got him so nervous. Seconds later he opened his eyes.

"I love you" It seemed as if I was having a hard time hearing because I was pretty sure Blake just said he loved me but I couldn't be sure. Maybe I was just hearing things.

"what" I whispered with wide eyes.

"I love you Katherine. I love everything about you. Your laugh, Your beautiful eyes, your smile, your personality." He continued on with the list. I was damn near close to tears. Hell they were about to spill at any given moment.

"Katherine, say something"

"I love you too Blake." I whispered. "I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. You changed me Blake. You helped me be the person I am sitting right here in front if you. Confident and brave. If it weren't for you, I would be that girl that wouldn't even dare looking in the direction of a guy. And for that, I love you." the tears were falling now. I was kind of embarrassed because I knew my makeup was all over the place.

"I'm happy you feel the same way so that way this can be easier" He got up from his seat and stood beside me. I was really confused until he got down on one knee and took out a little blue velvet box. I gasped and started crying again.

"Katherine Evans, I promise to love and care for you the rest if my life. So to show my love for you, will you accept this promise ring." I covered my mouth with my hand and nodded my head.

He smiled up at me and placed the ring on my finger. I admired the ring then turned.back to look at Blake.

"Thank you. It's beautiful. But how did you.know what size to get?" I asked wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Christina. Since you two go shopping all the time, I figured that she would know" He reached over and stroked my hand.

Now everything seemed to fall in place. Now I got why Chris wanted me to wear the lingerie.

"Is this why you've been acting so distant"

"yes and im still sorry for that. I knew I would have cracked and told you earlier so I had to distance myself so I wouldn't tell" I shook my head, understanding where he was coming from. I never wanted this date to end. It was truly perfect. I felt as though since Blake gave me a gift of love I would do the same.

"let's go home" I said getting up and grabbing his hands.

**

Inside the elevator, we couldnt keep our hands and our mouths for that matter, off of each other. At this moment, I had Blake pushed up on the wall of the elevator. It was a good thing our room wasn't to far from the elevator because it would have been extremely embarrassing if someone caught us in this position.

Blake closed the door of the hotel room and pushed me against it. I was expecting him to kiss me again but he didn't. He sat his forhead on mine and looked at me.

"what. what's wrong." I asked, wondering why he stopped.

"If I continue like this, I don't know if I'm going to be able to stop" He caressed me cheek with his palm.

"Then don't. I love you and I want you." I exclaimed kissing him. He kissed me back buy pulled away. I pouted up at him.

"I love you too" He moved out of the way so I can get a look at the room. It was the most amazing and romantic sight I've ever seen. There were red rose petals on the ped and candles lit everywhere.

I walked over to the bed and touched the flower petals. I noticed something underneath a few of the petals so I moved them out of the way to get a good look at it.

underneath the petals were chocolate Hershey kiss that spelled out ' I love you Kat'. I felt like I was going to cry again but I held it together. I stood there staring at the words when Blake wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I wanted to continue our date here." He said against my neck.

"Then let's continue" I said turning around in his arms. I slipped the dress of one shoulder slowly, then did the same thing until it became a pool of silk around my ankles. I looked up at Blake. He was looking at me from head to toe. Im actuay glad that Chris bought me that lingerie because what I had on before wouldnt have been good at a time like this.

"beautiful" he whispered as his lips attacked mine. His hands were roaming on the side of my body until they came to my butt. His hands went over my ass slowly until they were underneath it.

He lifted me up and slowly started walking to the bed, our lips never breaking apart. He dropped me down on the bed causing me to bounce a little. He took his shirt off before he climbed in between my legs. He supported his upper body weight with his arms while his lower body was pressed against mine.

His hand traveled behind me until they found the clasp on bra, but he didn't unhook it. He looked at me like he wasnt sure if he should go on. I nodded my head in encouragement. He unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. He rubbed one my breast gently in his hand. Then he stuck the tip.in his mouth. I could feel his tongue flicking my nipple as he sucked on it. I couldn't help but moan as he did the same thing to the other.

I brought his head back up to mine as I let my hands travel down to his pants.I felt how excited he was through his jeans, and let me tell you. He was freaking huge. I tried to undo the button on his jeans but it wouldn't budge. It was like deja vu. The last time it was getting hot and steamy, I couldn't get his stupid button loose.

"someone's eager" he chuckled. He stood up and took his jeans of with ease. I licked my lips as jeans slid down slowly , bringing his boxers into view.

He layed back down on me and continued our kissathon. His hand slid into the waist band of my thong before he slowly slid them off, his fingers leaving a hot trail down my thighs causing me to be even more turned on.

He then took his boxers off and threw them to the side. My eyes widened as I took him in. There was no way in hell he was going to fit inside of me. I began to feel uncomfortable. Blake sensed it because he looked at me.

"We don't have to go any further" He said softly. I didn't want to come this far and then turn around.

"No I want to. I'm just scared" I replied in the same tone.

"take deep breaths. Okay" I nodded my head for him to continue.

I could feel his er*ction pressing at my entrance. 'deep breaths, deep breaths, deep breaths' I chanted in my head.

"It might hurt a little" he whispered against my neck. I nodded my head once again. I felt him pushing slowly into my entrance. I didn't feel anything. 'maybe that's a good thing' I said in my head.

It wasnt until he pushed in a little more when I felt the pain.

"Ahh" I screamed. Blake stopped and started kissing my neck to relax me.

"shh baby the pain is going to be over soon, I promise. It's gonna feel good soon." he whispered as he left soft kisses on my neck. He pushed all the way and stayed there. He didn't move, he didn't do nothing and for that, I was thankful.

"Is the pain gone" he asked looking at me.

"It's not as bad now" He leaned on one arm and wiped away the leftover tears that was on my face. After a few seconds, he started moving slowly. With every thrust he did, there was a moaning coming from me.

"Blake, faster" I said inbetween moans. I didn't even think he could understand me because it was sort of jumbled together, but he started moving faster. He was going faster and harder and I liked it.

I arched my back and wrapped my legs around his waist so he can go deeper.

"Blake" I moaned over and over. When he groaned, it was so sexy. I watched his face as he did thrust after thrust. He seemed to be concentrating on the rhythm because he had slight wrinkles in his forhead. His beautiful eyes were staring back at me.

He brought his head down to mine and kissed me. He continued thrusting faster when I felt as if something was about to explode inside of me.

"Katherine" he groaned as he pushed himself deeper and picked up the past. With a few more powerful thrust, he had my crying his name When he was done, he groaned kissed me again before pulling out and laying beside me.

"that was.." he seemed to be thinking of the right word so I answered for him.

"magical. It was the best thing I've ever felt" I said yawning. He chuckled and pulled my body closer to his so every possible inch of our skin was touching.

"I love you" He whispered against my forhead.

"I love you too" I closed my eyes and fell asleep. As for the rest of the night, we were up making love and taking naps so we could have energy for more rounds of fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo how was it. Comment and tell me.

Until next time guys :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
6.1M 146K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
2.7M 72.4K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
46.2M 1.2M 37
Zoe is a rogue who is forced to attend a school for werewolves for a year thanks to a new law. There she meets her mate, a certain Alpha who holds a...