Arc of Humanity ( HaloxRWBY)...

Por XwarCommander1230

He was being torn apart by the most of the academy students when Cardin expose his fake transcipt. He still... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: part 1
Chapter 20: part 2
Chapter 20: Part 3
Chapter 20: part 4
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
10K and the vote
Vote closed
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Christmas special ( Not a part of chapter)

Chapter 23

2.8K 38 10
Por XwarCommander1230

A lot of UNSC and SA ships came into the fight, Longswords & SA banshees firing at covenant ships in sights. The pelicans and SA phantoms landed as the troops deployed to fight against covenant forces in streets. Atlas soldiers was stuck in their position in the battlefield when they saw them coming as they firing at covenant forces in the streets. A bunny faunus marine shoots at covenant grunts and jackals with his battle rifle. SA major grunt order his minor grunts to shoot at jackals, grunts & elites. SA hunters shoots a fuel rod cannon at wraith multiple times as it explodes. A covenant grunt riding a ghost to open fired at them. They take cover as human marine fired a rocket launcher at it. Three covenant banshees came to shoot them but they shot down by UNSC wasps & SA banshees. 2 covenant spirit came down to deploy troops and they fired at UNSC, SA & Atlas soldiers. A brute is going shoot them with his grenade gun but he got run over by a warthog that appeared out of nowhere. 2 covenant spirits were going to escape when they got shot down by UNSC frigate. Seeing their ships, weapons & technology, the atlas soldiers are shocked they took down enemy forces and they thinking that UNSC & SA are much better than Atlas military. A UNSC captain came to them and said.

UNSC captain:" Which one of you charge here?"

One of Atlas soldier is a sergeant stepped forward and said to him.

Atlas sergeant:" Here."

UNSC captain:" Where are a rest of your troops? Shouldn't they come here to help you guys to evacuate the civilians?"

Atlas sergeant:" They left. We have orders to retreat to Atlas capital to defend it."

UNSC captain:" And you just abandon your people to die, sergeant!

Atlas sergeant:" W-What?"

UNSC captain:" You hear me! You have a lack of discipline that no soldiers can't handle this situation. Where we come from, we soldiers fight to the end to protect our humanity from enemies like insurrectionist,  covenant & the flood. We will never turn our backs and run away from the battle and leaving anyone to die by those damn genocide religious aliens! We have a fighting spirit within us while you guys just do nothing but being a cowards when you see one of your comrade dies. Also, follow that order will only defend the councilors and not for the civilians!

Atlas sergeant:" B-But we have to follow orders from our higher-ranking officers to protect the counselors at all costs."

UNSC captain:" Fuck the orders! They don't care about innocent lives anyway! You want to be a soldier to do what is right. Well, do it!  Your government didn't do shit to push on against the grimms & the White fangs. Now tell me, are you going to follow that such an order, sergeant?"

Atlas sergeant:" I..."

Then, an explosion came out as the building is caught on fire. He was going to say something but in his mind, he was right, Atlas government are nothing more but imaginary vision  thinking they are most powerful military in Remnant and suppose to protect people of other kingdoms. He brings up his courage and turn around his men to said.

Atlas sergeant:" You know what? Fuck the order! We have to save our people! Who's with me!"

His men agreed to him as they bring up their courage and ready themselves to defend their kingdom. A sergeant look at UNSC captain as he holding his gun.

UNSC captain:" Then, be a soldier of who you are."

He grabbed his gun from his hand as he ready to fight the invader and save his people.

Atlas sergeant:" We'll round up our remaining troops to evacuate our people. You get those bastards out of our kingdom."

UNSC captain:" That's all I hear. Good luck!"

He nodded as he & his men went to other direction. A captain and a rest of his men move forward to attack them.
Meanwhile, Johnson, Sakoe and their men are fighting the covenant forces while getting the people safety. A marauder gunner killed 8 UNSC soldiers & 2 SA grunts and then, a marine fired a rocket launcher at it, killing both brutes in it. Few of ODST hev pods came down from the sky and went out as they fired at the enemy. A jackals sniper fired at Aks when he got shot by a spartan holding a sniper rifle. A scorpion tank came and fired at covenant infantries and vehicles. SA elite take an aim with his weapon at a jackal and fired at it. A pelican came to drop out another scorpion tank to aid them. A covenant phantom came down to deploy troops but it got shot down by scorpion tank, killing covenant forces in it.
3 kodiaks take an aim at their targets and fired at them. Johnson saw an elite going to kill his fellow men so he rushed to him and shoot at him in multiple times. SA grunt operate a turret and fired at them in sights. 4 covenant locust came appeared as they fired at their enemies. A UNSC major order to sent out the grizzly tank to take care of Locusts as a tank destroys them. Then, 3 Atlas dropships came as they deployed AKs from the sky and landed it as they fired their rifles at them. A covenant major elite see AKs appeared in battle so he order the banshees to fired at them but they got shot down by UNSC wolverine. In his state of shock, he has no point to pushing forward and his men have a lot of casualties so he order to retreat.

Johnson:" Hey Sakor! Those covvies are retreating!"

Sakor:" We must not let them escape. Men, fired at those followers lies!"

He ordered as his men are pushing forward to attack them. A frigate appeared above them and fired at covenant ships in sights. At the other side of the city, SA major grunt and a few of spec-ops grunts open fired at elites & jackals until their reinforcement came to aid them as they push forward to attack. 4 seraphs are fly through the city and see UNSC fleet there to bomb it. They went there to attack a frigate when Longswords & Shortwords came to surprised to attack them. As the battle continues on, at the Schnee mansion, Willow saw horrify to see the city is burning and see UNSC ships are attacking CSS cruisers on air.

Willow POV

I see a lot of screams coming from the city. It scares me that those invaders known as covenant are targeting here. I can't bear to see a lot of people were killed by those genocide-aliens with my own eyes. Then, my butler, Klein came to my door and said.

Klein:" Miss Schnee, what shall we do?"

I turn around with my serious face and said to him.

Willow:" Get ready for our ship. We're leaving this place. Call Whitley to come with us."

Klein:" Yes, ma'am."

He said as he went out to find my son. I went to my bedroom to packing up my things to escape this situation. When I'm done, I was going out until my husband standing there at outside and he asked me.

Jacque:" And where did you think your going?"

Willow:" We have to get out of here! Those genocide-aliens will barge in here and kill us in sight!"

Jacque:" Don't talk back to me! We have a security that prevents them to enter here so we're safe here."

Willow:" And what if it isn't work?"

Jacque:" It will work! So, put your luggage down and remain calm. No one will enter in our place."

Then suddenly, we heard an explosion as I feared that they're here. I also hear a gunshots & screams that were killed so I'm going to escape but he blocked my way.

Jacque:" Don't you ever think about running away! We schnee never to run away from the enemy! And what about our reputation! My reputation!"

I have enough of his complainants for what he has done before. So I decided to I hit at his head with my luggage and he fell unconscious. I look at him and said with my deep voice.

Willow:" You're no schnee. You're just a suitor wanted to put our family name for your ungrateful company."

After that, I carry my luggage and run as fast as I can to find Klein and my son. As I keep running through the library, I see Klein & Whitley waiting for me. Then, Klein said.

Klein:" Oh, goodness. Miss Schnee you're safe. I hope those aliens didn't get to you."

Whitley:" Mother, where is father?"

Willow:" He won't come with us. Now, let's go."

I said. Klein open a secret door and we went downstairs. Once we reach to exit, we see the course is clear and we have to run because they're already here and I'm sure they're wanted all of us dead. We reach a hanger to see a bullhead waiting for us and there's a pilot standing there.

Willow:" Oh, thank oum.
* Turn to Klein & Whitley* Come on, let's go."

Klein:" Uhh... Mrs. Schnee..."

He said pointing at a pilot as I see a blood hole at his middle chest. Then, it came a suprise when his body just  throw at the ground as it uninvisible to reveal an alien holding his sword. We are afraid of him as other aliens revealed themselves from their invisibility. We are surrounded as they pointing their guns at us. I begged them to say.

Willow:" Please! Don't kill us!"

Covenant stealth elite:" *laugh* Sorry, humans. But you lives ends here."

I was terrified as he and his others are going to shoot us. We hold tight each other and close our eyes as we're about to die when suddenly...

???:" Hey! Leave them alone!"

We open our eyes to see a female Atlas specialist standing there at the door. I recognize her, it was my daughter, Winter. As I was about to say, they open fire at her but she manage to dodge it and use her semblance to summon the images of grimm to attack them. 3 of them killed by grimm images while 2 of them killed by my daughter. One of them going to charge at her but she jump backward and then, she stabbed right through his chest. Lastly, their leader going to attack her with his sword, unfortunately, he was dead when my daughter cut off his head. Once it's over, she came to me and said.

Winter:" Are you alright, mother?"

Willow:" Yes. We're alright."
I said as me and my daughter hugged each other for a bit and let go. Then, I said.

Willow:" Okay, we should go then."

Whitley:" But where? There's no place to go."

Winter:" Wait, what about Reach city."

Klein:" Your pardon?"

Winter:" Reach city. They have a heavy defenses to protect people and their weapons can outstand against them. It should be safe there."

Whitley:" In that case, we should go there."

Klein:" But how? Mr. Whitley. Our pilot is dead."

Winter:" I'll do it. I know how to ride a bullhead."

Willow:" Really? But what about a orders from your general."

Winter:" My family is more important than an order, mom. I'm not letting my father do to you for what he's done."

She said as I smiled that she cares about us. We went in the bullhead as my daughter is piloting a bullhead and went to Reach city for our safety. We avoided getting shot down in air and we did manage to escape the warzone as we were exit the Atlas. We relieved that we're able to get out of Atlas. I hope that UNSC and their allies will able to fight off against those invaders.

Narrator POV

As the battle continues on, Atlas soldiers evacuate the civilians to the airships to escape the warzone. Some UNSC troops & vehicles stays there as well to protect the civilians from the covenant. The covenant forces are begun to retreat as more troops came to kill them. At the air, Miranda keyes looking at CSS battlecruiser as it was damage enough thanks for upgrades of MAC cannon. She kept looking at it and thinking about the plan of how to take down a covenant ship. Then, she got an idea.

Miranda:" Alright, I want to sent Spartans and spec-ops to get in there. I want each their ships to be destroyed."

The covenant troops are guarding the hanger when suddenly, a pelican & phantom came in & landed on it. They raised their weapons as they waiting to fire at them. A major brute look at enemy aircrafts and said to his men.

Major brute:" Wait for my signal!"

He said as the hatches opened to see 3 spartans & 4 spec-ops elites came out of their ships and fired at them by surprised. A major brute saw that coming as he order them to fire. One of spartan jump onto the wraith to climb up the second level and eliminate them. A major brute going to shoot him but it's too late that he got shot in the head. As it's clear, they went to the generate room to destroy it. As they kill so many enemies in their path, they reach to the room and see a generator there.

Spartan 1:" Alright, let's get to work. Put the bombs there."

Spartan 2&3:" Yes sir."

Spec-ops elite 1:" We'll hold them here, demon."

He nodded as his team place a bomb on it. For spec-ops elites, they saw grunts, elites & jackals came to fire at them. They take cover as they fire back at them. One of them throw a plasma grenade at them as it explodes them into a pieces. Some of them survive as they keep shooting them but they got shot easily. A spartan and his team finish to set-up the bombs onto the generator and they ran towards the hangar. They reach there as they fired at enemy forces that tries to stop them. They got onboard their aircrafts and escape a ship. Once it's out of reach, A spartan holding a detonator and said in his last words.

Spartan:" See you in hell, covvies."

He pressed a button as the bombs went off to explode the generator. A CSS battlecruiser got blow up as it went down. He then pit his comms on and said.

Spartan:" Captain Miranda, we destroy the enemy ship."

Miranda:" Good. The other team should be-"

Suddenly, another CSS battlecruiser blow up as it went down as well. Then, she said.

Miranda:" They did it! Now, go and join our forces down there. They need them your support."

Spartan:" Understood, ma'am."

He said. Their ships went to direction to the streets to join their forces. After so long of battle in the streets, the covenant are having a difficult time to hold off the enemy. Their resources are low, their vehicles and aircrafts are destroyed ( including the CSS battlecruiser), & their numbers have a lot of casualties. They can't handle it any longer so they decided to surrender to them as they put them into the custody. The troops and vehicle went to find other survivors who are still fighting against them.

Atlas facility POV

Meanwhile, an atlas guard lay down dead as Gork'Laok and his men finish off other atlas guards and AKs. They keep forward to find something important for their mission. They keep walking in the hallway and killing the guards and AKs until they reach the laboratory room where the scientists are making more AKs and Paladins of their studying when they notice they're here. They going to run but they were both shot at their backs. They keep searching when they open the door to see an old man with his beard on his face and he wears a scientist. He was afraid of them that they killed his fellow scientist and then, one of his men going to raised his plasma rifle at him when he order him to stand down and walks towards him as he grabbed his neck and said.

Gork'Laok:" You! You're coming with us."

Penny father:" W-What? But why?"

Gork'Laok:" Oh... My noble prophet wanted you a favor for us."

He said as he laughed. Then, a scene turned black, showing his red visor in the dark until it faded and his laughs went stopped.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

143K 2.8K 29
Jaune's Transcripts we're revealed by Cardin. The Academy turned on him and due to that he was expelled. His team joined him as they left. During the...
29.6K 640 55
Jaune Arc was the former leader of Team JNPR, and former student/huntsmen at beacon academy and now a space commander of the Infinity Guard and an ad...
52.1K 713 27
juane arc is a student of beacon academy he was a friend of team rwby and npr. and one day juane saw cardin was about to get stab by a grim and he d...
19.2K 290 14
Jaune Arc was a boy who was born with a difficult life. His mother and Sisters neglected him due to being mind controlled by his father and his sperm...