Abhi Na Jao Chod Kar!!✔️

ib_rikara tarafından

What happens when Gauri who is a rude businesswoman met Om who is a fun loving person?? To know more read my... Daha Fazla

Character sketch
Part 1
Part:2
Part:3
😍😍 Oh My Mata!!!!😍😍
Part:4
Part:5
New Cover.
Part:6
Part:7
PROMO 1
Part:8
Part:9
Part:10
A big thanks...
Part:11
Promo:2
Part 12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
The Trip!!
Part:19
Part:20
Promo:3
Part:21
Part:22
Part: 23
Part:24
Part:25
Part:26
GOOD NEWS v/s BAD NEWS
I will try...
Part:27
Part: 28
Part:29
Part:30
I STILL LOVE YOU!
Part 31
Part:32
Part:33
Part:34
Promo:4
Part:36
Part:37
Part:38
Stay with me-Forever!
New One!
Part: 39
Part:40
Part:41
Part:42
Part:43
Part:44
Part:45
Part:46
Part:47
Part:49
Part-50 (EPILOGUE)
Part:48

Part:35

1K 150 94
ib_rikara tarafından

Ruvya, Om and Arnav were still in the garden. They were talking and teasing each other. After sometime Gauri came outside to call them for dinner. She came to them and looked at Om who was looking happier than before. She also noticed that he was talking and laughing with Arnav and she felt relax after that.

Gauri: yaha kya kar rahe ho tum sab? dinner nahi karna?

Bhavya: tu hame dinner k liye bulane aayi hai?

Gauri(confusingly): han...

Rudra: hum sab ko ya phir sirf...

He intentionally took a pause and looked at Om. While Om understood what he was going to say and glared at him.

Gauri(confusingly): ya phir?

Om(hurriedly): kuch bhi to nahi,, ye to aise hi bol raha hai...(this time she looked at Om confusingly)

Arnav(looking at Om): by the way Gori, what are your plans about marriage? (this time Om glared at Arnav.) mere dhayan main ek acha sa dulha hai...

Gauri: marriage? what are you guys talking about? (then she noticed Arnav's wound)(pointing at his wound) ye kya hua?

Arnav: ye....(again looked at Om mischievously) mosquitoes...

Gauri: huh?? macchar?

Rudra: han, tumhe pata nahi hai Arnav yaha k macchar ko love bite dena bhi aata hai(looked at Om), next time se sambhal k...

Bhavya: han, dekho na bichare ko kitni bhayankar love bite mili hai (she giggled)

They were teasing Om for that and Om was hell embarrassed and was looking down. While Gauri was confuse about their talks.

Arnav: Gauri jara dhayan rakhna, you only have to deal with these mosquitoes...

Gauri: I think tum sab pagal ho gaye ho, mujhe bhukh lagi hai...main ja rahi hoon. agar dinner karna hai to chalo.

Saying that she left the place while all three burst out in laughter. After that they went inside for dinner. Before Om could seat all three settled there leaving only one space for Om beside Gauri. Om looked rather glared at them while they all grinned.

Tej: Om khade kyun ho? Baith jao...

The three again started teasing him...

Rudra: han Om baitho na...

Bhavya: sharmao mat Om, baith bhi jao...

Arnav: han dekho, Gori is waiting...

Om: shut up guys...

He went to Gauri and sat beside her. They both were still feeling embarrassed due to the morning incident. They didn't looked at each other. They were eating silently while everyone were chitchatting. Om was going to take sabzi and at the same time Gauri also took the bowl. Their hands touched and they looked at each other. They shared a small eye lock but came into reality after hearing everyone's voice. Gauri immediately took her hand back. Om took the bowl and served her some sabzi.

On the other side Ruvya were chitchatting with everyone while suddenly Bhavya felt someone's leg on hers. She looked down and found that it was Rudra. Her face turned pink after feeling his touch. At the same time Rudra also felt that accidentally his leg touched hers and he was going to take it off. But then he looked at her and her face was pink, while she was playing with her food instead of eating it. He looked at everyone and finding them busy decided to tease her little. One corner of his heart was happy and filled with pride after realizing his effect on her. He slowly started caressing her foot. She gulped hard and looked at him surprisingly while he was eating his food casually. She again looked at their legs to confirm that it's true and her cheek turned red. He continued his torture for some time and then started to move his leg upward thanks to her saree. His leg was now near her ankle. She swallowed the lump in her throat and became nervous. She took the water and gulped it down. Due to this she started coughing and Rudra took his leg back. He gave her the glass of water while caressing her back.

Guari: are you okay?

Rudra: han, thik ho na tum?

Bhavya(looking at Rudra): han...(while he smiled mischievously at her and she immediately turned her face.)

They completed the dinner and settled in living room. As it was not so late in night they decided to chitchat for sometime. Here Gauri and Om were silent from long time. They both wanted to talk with each other but finding right time for starting a conversation. Moreover Om was already embarrassed from everyone's teasing, so he didn't wanted to do something which will give everyone another chance to tease him. He silently prayed to God for helping him. And the next instant Arnav's phone rang and as he was seating beside him he could clearly see the caller ID. It was Khushi and he went to his room to talk with her. After 5 minute Bhavya spoke.

Bhavya: maa, main ghar jakr aati hoon, meri kuch chizein leni hai...kuch der main aa jaungi.

Sunita: acha thik hai, par jaldi aana...

Bhavya: ji...(she started to go but Pinky stopped her)

Pinky: ruko Bhavya, (to Rudra) tu kya yaha baitha hai, ja uske saath...

Bhavya(remembering incident at dinner table): nahi ma main chali jaungi, yahi to jana hai...

Pinky: vaise bhi ye yaha baithe baithe koi zande nahi gadne vala hai,(to Rudra) khada ho, baitha kya hai?

And Rudra also left with Bhavya. He was going to take his car but Bhavya stopped him.

Bhavya: car ki jarurat nahi hai...hum chal karr hi jayenge...sirf 10 minute ka rasta to hai...

Rudra: thik hai...

They both started walking on the road silently. While walking Rudra's hand touched her hand twice. But before it can happen again she slowly moved away from him. He noticed that she was going an inch away from him.

Rudra: vaise tum itna sharma kyun rahi thi?

Bhavya(looked at him shockingly): main? kab? (she was well aware that he was talking about the 'dinner table incident' still she asked)

Rudra: ohh Bhavya, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about...

Bhavya: nahi, mujhe nahi pata...

Rudra(sighed): main dinner table pe jo hua uski baat kar raha hoon...(she didn't replied anything so he continued) vaise tum sharmate hue cute lag rahi thi...

She looked other side feeling her face warm up but a smile appeared on her face after hearing his compliment. He was talking openly about 'it' while she was feeling shy. By then they reached at her home. She went to her room and started packing some things which she needed while he was keenly observing her.

Bhavya: chalo...ho gaya.

Rudra(came into reality): ek minute...mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

Bhavya: han bolo na...

Rudra: abhi jo dinner table pe maine kiya...I hope tumhe bura nahi laga...

Bhavya: nahi Rudra aisi koi baat nahi hai...

Rudra(holding her hands)(softly): dekho, mujhe pata hai ki ab hamari shadi ho gayi hai, lekin isse hamara rishta to nahi badalta na? main bas majak kar raha tha...aur vo to main pehle bhi karta tha...hum pehle bhi dost the aur abhi bhi hai...rather we are BEST FRIENDS, to please tum jyada sharmaya mat karo mujse...

They both chuckled at that. But after hearing the word 'friends' her heart ached. She realized that he consider her as his friend only and whatever he is doing is out of friendship and was not romancing with her. So she should not expect anything from him or not make false illusion about their relationship. While Rudra told her all that because he thought that if he told her that he was romancing with her then she might feel uncomfortable and being his friend she'll be able to adjust with him easily.

Bhavya(trying to smile at him): yes, we are friends...best friends.

Rudra opened his arms for a hug. She looked at him and realizing he wanted to hug her she hugged him. It was a hesitant hug more than friendly one. They stayed in that position for a minute and then get parted.

Meanwhile in Sharma mansion, after Rudra and Bhavya left the way was clear for Om and Gauri. But Gauri was not initiating any movement and was busy talking with everyone. So Om decided to make the first move. He stood up from his place and looked at Gauri who was still busy in talking with everyone. Slowly he started going upstairs towards her room, but still she didn't realized that. After reaching in her room he messaged her to come to her room.

'Come to your room' - she got the message from Om and looked around to find he was not there. She excused herself and went upstairs. Before entering her room she took a deep breath and opened the door. As soon as she opened it he pulled her inside and the next moment she felt herself caged between him and the door of her room. She looked at him who was looking at her already.

Om(in a mere whisper): baaton mein itni kho gayi thi ki tum mujhe tak bhul gayi...

Gauri(trying to calm her heart beat): na..nahi Om...

Looking at her state he immediately stepped back while she stood comfortably.

Om(taking a deep breath): I'm sorry Gauri jo subah hua uske liye, I'm really very sorry...(looking in her eyes) mujhe bhi nahi pata vo sab kaise ho gaya,, I just went with flow and...I didn't knew...sorry yaarr...I didn't realized that you might be feeling uncomfortable...par...par tumhe mujhe jo saja deni hai de sakti ho...but please mujse baat karo...

Gauri(putting a finger on his lips): it's okay...galti meri bhi thi but...but let just...just not think about that. jo bhi subah hua use bhul jate hai..

Om: to tumne mujhe maaf kr diya?

Gauri: hmm...

He smiled brightly and hugged her forgetting all his worries. While she also had a smile on her face.

Om: you know what I'm feeling so relaxed right now...subah se mere dimag mein yahi chal raha tha aur phir tumse baat bhi nahi ki thi to...

Gauri: to??

Om: to ek ajeeb becheni si lag rahi thi lekin ab sab thik hai...(breaking the hug) acha mujhe ek baat batao...(she raised her brow) agar meri jagah koi aur hota to tum use bhi maaf kar deti?

She became surprised after hearing his question. She looked at him who was looking at her with questioning face.

Gauri (whispered not looking in his eyes) : main kisi aur ko apne itne kareeb aane hi nahi deti...
(I wouldn't let anyone to come so close to me)

Om(smiling): to phir mujhe hi kyun?

Gauri: because you are special...

Om(smirking): and why that so?

Gauri: kyunki main tumse...

Om(mischievously): tum mujse kya?

After thinking for a minute.

Gauri: kyunki tum mere best friend ho isiliye...

Om: bas sirf isiliye?

Gauri: han....(hurriedly) ab chalo niche...

Saying so she left the place instantly while he smiled remembering their conversation. They came downstairs and after sometime Rudra and Bhavya also came there. Bhavya wanted to talk to Gauri so she took him outside.

Gauri: bol kya baat hai?

Bhavya: main notice kar rahi hoon aaj kal tu mujse sab chupane lagi hai.

Gauri: chupane lagi hoon? maine kya chupaya tumse?

Bhavya: ye tere aur Om k bich kya chal raha hai?

Gauri(stammering): mere aur Om k bich?...kya chal ra..ha hai? ku..kuch bhi to..nahi..chal raha...

Bhavya: aur isiliye tu stammer kar rahi hai..

Gauri: nahi Bhavya aisi koi baat nahi hai...

Bhavya: ya phir maine tujhe ye nahi bataya ki main Rudra se pyaar karti hoon, uss baat ka badla le rahi hai?

Gauri(seriously)(holding her hand): aisa kuch nahi hai, aur tu aisa soach bhi kaise sakti hai?

Bhavya: tu ab mujse kuch share nahi karti isiliye mujhe laga tu mujse naaraj hogi...ya mujse achi koi aur friend mil gayi hogi...

Gauri: I swear aisa kuch nahi hai...

Bhavya: to phir bata Om aur tere bich ky chal raha hai?

Guari (looking down): tu jaisa soach rahi hai vaisa kuch nahi hai...hum bas ache friends hai...

Bhavya: juth na tu kisi aur se bolna, bachpan se janti hoon tujhe,,, (strictly) sach sach bata...

Gauri(blushing): Bhavya yaar...tujhe pata to hai,,, phir bhi kyun puch rahi hai..

Bhavya(smiled): han mujhe pata hai lekin phir bhi main tere muh se sunna chahti hoon...ab jaldi bol...

Gauri(blushing and looking down): main...main aur Om...I mean main....main Om se pyaar karti hoon(she said it in one go while Bhavya literally jumped with joy)

Bhavya: I knew it...mujhe pata tha (hugged her tightly) I'm so so so soooo happy for you...

Gauri: ab tu kisi ko batana mat thik hai...

Bhavya: to propose karne k bare main kya khayal hai?

Gauri: nahi abhi nahi...don't be enthusiastic, agar aisa kuch hoga to main tujhe pakka bataungi...(Bhavya was going to speak something but Gauri stopped her) aur han aaj teri suhagraat hai...tu uske bare main soach, mere bare main hum baad main baat karenge...

After hearing the word suhagraat Bhavya remembered Rudra's word that they are just friend and she became sad which didn't go unnoticed by Gauri.

Gauri: kya hua Bhavya? (she immediately plastered a smile on her face) sab thik hai na tere aur Rudra k bich??

Bhavya(smiling): han Gauri, sab thik hai...vo bas thak gayi hoon, aur ye saree bhi thodi heavy hai...

Gauri: you want something to change?

Bhavya: nahi, abhi ghar hi to jana hai...subah tak thik ho jaungi...tu tention mat le.

Gauri shrugged her thoughts and they went inside to join everyone. After sometime everyone decided to call it a night and went to home. Bhavya went with Rudra while Arnav and his parents stayed at Gauri's place.

_______________________________________

Hii guys, how was the chapter? I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment if you like it. It means a lot. Silent readers vote and comment for a faster update otherwise the next update will be after a week. It motivates me to update regularly.

One more thing, do you want a small 'jhalak' of jealous Gauri in next chappy? Don't worry, I'll not drag that track! Share your views through comments!

Thank you

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 11.3K 97
it's a painful love story of Rikara .....my favt couple ever ..... in this story ommkara is an artist.... whose marriage fix with ridhima since child...
25.9K 1.9K 11
it's a rikara short story... how a devil turn to a good man after meet love... I know you all read this type of story before... but it's little diffe...
1.3K 68 1
Gauri and Omkara met in College. The adolescent crush followed by a hot passionate night. But then... not everyone get united na.... ❤
866 80 8
Inspired by a urdu novel "Tujhe aaine mai utar lon" This time get ready to see Omkara as middle class guy and Gauri as boss lady ! How fate will mak...