Shoto Todoroki x Reader

By Silverpoint01

You are a person who has a mysterious personality. In short you can't be described easily, but that is what a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

8.6K 273 179
By Silverpoint01

A/n: Disclaimer: characters are not mine, credit to owners.

Y/n= your name

Italics= your thoughts

It is now the third day of our stay here and we are practicing like hell again, today I did the same as yesterday but was able to keep it up without passing out. To subside it all I begin to talk to anyone that can speak back to me mostly being of Slendy's I talk to them while I summon another set of creatures to ignore the pain.

"Hey do you know of anything special about my quirk that I didn't know of?"

"Well actually there is something that you have but it would be very hard for you to control. Remember the one thing you changed into but you sneezed and broke the stage in the U.A. Festival."-S

"Oh right."

"Well that seems to be the only thing you struggle to control."-S

"Should I try it?"

"If you must."-S

I stopped summoning and focused on what I changed myself into during the sports festival. I had my hands and feet turn into it and when I opened my eyes I felt a sneeze coming on and being to weak I couldn't hold it back. I look down and sneezed but also transformed back into human in the process. It became silent for a moment as I stared at the ledge I stood on that was going to fall at any moment.

"Slendy?" My voice quivered and seemed to echo. "What did I do?"

"I think it is now confirmed that you are allergic to lightning."-S

"Slendy that's all?!"

I unconsciously bowed my head at them as I tried to look down and when I realized what I did I jerked up and the sound of something cracking and falling was what I heard next but Slendy wasn't going to save me. So I was really scared right then but I didn't scream, probably from a shock moment. Time slowed for me or so it seemed but time quickened once again when I began to roll down a slide of ice towards Shoto's arms. It was definitely going to leave a scar after rolling down the ice slide. I still was in shock probably that I was alive now but after that I soon realized how funny it all looked like and just laughed. Shoto looked mad at me and people went back to business while my brother, Aizawa-sensei and Ragdoll came over to me to check on me while Shoto still had me in my arms as my body quivered but emotionally I was fine because I still laughed a little.

"Are you ok Y/n? There was a loud boom and then clouds of dust and then you said something to someone and then you began to fall and now you are laughing yet quivering."-I

"I am sorry there was a little problem with my quirk but I am fine." My voice sounded a bit shaky and dry so hearing this Aizawa and Ragdoll took me to an infirmary yet asked questions on the way.

"Are you really alright?"-A

"No I'm in a state of shock."

"What happened your voice sounds so dry?"-Rd

"I found out that I am allergic to lightning that's it and the person I was talking to was one of my creatures I had summoned but I should be fine just I need a moment."

"Do you need anything?"-A

"Could you bring Shoto to me whenever possible?"

They set me down on a couch and Aizawa-sensei nodded and turned to leave and soon Ragdoll left as well after giving me water and some allergy medicine although she didn't know if it would actually help my cause but I just hoped that it would. I became tired all of sudden and drowsy and lay down a little bit only to fall asleep. I saw things, bad things and I believe that this dreams were foretelling what was happening and what was going to happen as I slept because they were so lucid that it seemed so true but the only way to know for sure would be to wake up. I open my eyes so suddenly that it would have scared someone especially how wide my eyes were

"Shoto, Kouta, Izuku! Bakugo! I need to find Bakugo."

I stood up in a quick jump and was going to run outside when through a window I saw a villain fighting the pros. It would be stupid to just run out so I summoned Slendy. I opened my eyes and there he was.

"Slendy take me to Bakugo."

He put me on his back and we teleported somewhere into the forest. There was a bright light where we stood which was right in front of Todoroki and Bakugo as they dimmed Tokoyami's shadow. Slendy's legs had gotten burned and I felt bad because Slendy put me on his back so I wouldn't get burned, he is so nice. When they saw me though they jumped in fright and I hurriedly got down.

"Bakugo come over here Slendy is going to teleport you somewhere safe."

"I am not going to go with that creepy thing."-B

"Slendy is actually a really nice person so don't be an idiot and go with him."

"He looks like he would kill me though so no and I don't listen to you."-B

"Are you an idiot if you don't go with him something bad is going to happen to you!"

Everyone looked taken aback by my yelling. I realized what I did and sighed I went up to Slendy who was now sitting on the ground. I turned my legs into a water dragon's and water came to me.

"Slendy you know you didn't have to do that." I placed the water on the burns and it of course stung but Slendy doesn't have a face so no one would now that he is in pain but I knew because I care.

"I know but you are more important than something that can't even be considered as alive."-S

"You are a big softy aren't you."

"Yes and if I go back I will be fine the next time you summon me."-S

"Okay." I bowed my head and he disappeared and I looked at Bakugo with a sad expression. "Let's hurry back then."

They didn't say anything and we walked onwards towards the lodge. I continuously looked around as I knew that it was around this time when Bakugo would be kidnapped but I don't remember how or who did it which is why I am being aware. I stood right next to Bakugo the whole time even though he wasn't that happy about it.

"Can you not stand next to me and go over to your boyfriend or something?"

I stared at him with a sad expression but didn't tell of my plans although we then came to to meet up with Uraraka and Asui. Then I remembered I turned around to see the villain take Tokoyami and was aiming for Bakugo but I intercepted and instead I got taken in instead of Bakugo. I opened my eyes and see Bakugo on the floor but he quickly gets up and turns around only to jump back hitting Shoto because the villain tried to get Bakugo. Everyone then looked at the villain who took me and Tokoyami.

"Oh darn that girl got in the way but she she could still be useful."

Shoto and Bakugo were pissed while Izuku was worried.

"Y/n?"-I

"Izuku, Shoto, Bakugo I am so sorry."

I got on my knees and tears fell from my eyes I was shocked at my tears, I do not usually cry and I have been through more worse situations The villain then showed us to them and they saw me crying with a shocked face and I had my hands in front of me as I looked at the tears on my hands.

"Give her back!!!"-I

"That's a strange choice of words, she doesn't belong to anyone you egotist."-Villain

"Give her back!!"

"Move."-S

Shoto forms ice with his foot but the villain got away and I ignored the conversation going into my own thoughts.

I know why I am crying now, because I am not going to make it out but Tokoyami will and that will be enough for me.

"Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation, but the girl I now remember where I have heard of her before. She is the daughter of one of the greatest villains well former villains, I wonder how many of you knew that?"

"You Bastard You Can't Just Take Them!"-I

"Calm down Midoriya."-Shoji

"Uraraka take care of him for me."-S

Shoto shot out a large iceberg of ice and I knew that if I wanted to say anything to them then I should do it now before anything else. As everyone was yelling and fighting I told Slendy my message I want him to give to Uraraka, Shoto, Izuku and Bakugo. I took my time thinking of each message I wanted to say and Uraraka got hers first.

"Uraraka it's me Y/n. I just want to say please take care of my brother for I don't know how long. I also want to say I appreciate everything you have done for me and if being the daughter of a villain changes your perspective of me I will accept that but I just want to say my dad and me are not villains. I hope you believe that."

I sighed and moved on to Bakugo.

"Bakugo it's me Y/n. I want to say that you are such an idiot but I did this not for any selfish reason or at least I don't think so I just wanted you to live no matter what even if you perhaps hate me. If I make it through let's stop having petty arguments and fights and be the friends we were once before."

I had a few tears running down my face but I still continued to Izuku.

"Izuku, I am so sorry to leave you. If anything let me just say you are the best brother I could ever ask for and I am so glad you accepted me when you found out of my background and even though I could be overprotective I still love you a lot. Remember that, and don't do anything irrational please. I am still your sister and always will be."

I was bawling now but Shoto was more important and I needed to continue.

"Shoto, I love you and always will, even if you hate me now for my background I shall accept it but please, please, DON'T HATE ME!"

I cried but suddenly stopped when I heard Shoto's voice on my head.

"That idiot does she really think that I will hate her, how can I hate someone I love so much. She better not die."-S

I look up at Slendy and I ask him.

"Can you get us out?"

"No I can't teleport out of here I can just speak telepathically."-S

"Thank you Slendy that was more than enough."

I bowed at him and before he left I felt his arm on my shoulder. I looked up to only see dust scatter off. I then look out of the ball like area to see Shoto last as we exit through some sort of teleporting hole. He looked so sad and I remembered a promise I mad to him.

"I am going to make him smile if it is the last thing I do."

I had determination filled me and was ready to face anything coming at me and my only goal was to not die.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 49 46
COMPLETED! When (L/N) (Y/N) decides she wants to be a hero, she doesn't realize who in fact she is going to encounter. Shoto Todoroki, a guy who kee...
624 43 29
"𝙍ð™Ī𝙗ð™Īð™Đð™Ļ ð™Ģ𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖ð™Đð™Đ𝙚𝙧ð™Ū 𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙧ð™Ļ. 𝙃𝙊ð™Ē𝙖ð™Ģð™Ļ ð™Ģ𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙛ð™Īð™Ī𝙙 𝙖ð™Ģ𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙞ð™Ģ𝙠ð™Ļ, 𝙗𝙊ð™Đ ð™–ð™Ąð™Ą 𝙄 ð™Ģ𝙚𝙚𝙙, 𝙞ð™Ļ ð™Ū...
8.9K 425 20
Izuku Midoriya hides his depression and anxiety and acts like he's happy.But in reality that's all an act.He's the odd ball in his high school.He on...
10.2K 868 40
Set in an urban fantasy city, Y/n and Shoto were the best of friends. Nothing could separate them. That is until a war broke out and he was drafted i...