Meet the Queen || Complete

By scardy_lol

Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END in short and also known as the King. He gets anything he wanted, name it and he... More

Beginning
New girl
Kings Rule
Memories
An Old Friend
Attempt
Bittersweet Encounter
Fun of having a friend
She's Back!
Exchange Student
Date Night
Day after yesterday
Lucia Heart
Feeling Concerned
Mission Complete
Intention
Change of Heart
Plan of Action
Plan B
Revelation
Truth and Lies
Escapade
Girl's Out
Victory!
Catch me I'm falling.
Chasing
Discussion
Distracted
Attack
Bloody Moon
Stay With Me
Awaken
Back to Normal
Queen meets Queen
Chances
Cold as Ice
J-e-l-o
Party's On Fire!
Aftermath
Sealed With A ...
Calm before the Storm
Date?
Surprise! Surprise!
Meet the Brother
Suspicion
Preparation
Masquerade Ball
Knight in a Suit
Missing You
Experience Hell
Ugly Reality
Betrayal
Trapped
Phone Call
Galluna Island
King's War
Until
Worst Nightmare
Final Words
After
1 Year Later
His Queen

With You

1.9K 70 13
By scardy_lol

Riding with her bicycle, Lucy are on her way to the academy when the wheel of her bike deflated. She stopped to check if she can fix it but no use. Lucy goes to the nearest bike parking station and temporarily parked her bike and started walking her way to school.

"Just how ironic my day started"

She's walking along the road when a sound of a new expensive car's honk startled her. The car opened it's front window to be greeted by Natsu's smug looks.

"Wanna ride?" Natsu offered following Lucy with his car.

"No thanks"

Natsu grinned in amusement.

"It's still a long way to school. I'm offering you a once of a lifetime convenience" he cockily said.

"I'm totally fine. Thank you for your once of a lifetime convenience..." she said in sarcasm.

"Okay, if you say so. I'll just have to follow you around until you'll get annoyed by me and willingly  get inside my car"

"You're so annoying. I want to kill you"

"Many tried but still, here I am. Alive. But for you, your most welcome to kill me"

Lucy rolled her eyes and at the end, Lucy get inside Natsu's car just like how he predicted. Natsu are humming happily while driving. Lucy noticed his action and couldn't stop herself but to stare at him. She hate to admit it but she'll probably going to miss his annoying face.

"Are you falling in love with me?" Natsu announced as he noticed her stare. Lucy hissed in respond.

"You wish"

"I'm just joking. Relax"

There's a moment of silence when Lucy asked an unexpected question.

"Y-you want to go out with m-me?"

Natsu instantly pushed the brake engine with wide eyes.

"Are you insane Dragneel?!" Lucy shrieked in freak out. Natsu faced her in hopes.

"Are you asking me on a date?.."

"It's not a d-date idiot! It's j-just a friendly o-out!" Lucy defensively explained.

"..Then, I'd love to go to a friendly out with you.."

Not long after, Natsu and Lucy changed into a different clothes thanks to Natsu's extra shirts at the back of his car.

"My shirt fits you well.." Natsu commented. Lucy smiled gently and taken it back before Natsu can see her.

"Where going to a place I know.." Lucy said changing the topic. Natsu looked at her with no idea.

They stroll together in the city and ended up on a firing station. Natsu were surprised that Lucy brought him here and that she actually know places like this. 
They entered the establishment and wear the necessary things before doing the shots. They separately entered their station as they prepared themselves for the count down.

"I'll beat you this time Luce!" Natsu confidently announced. Lucy smiled slightly in amuse.

"Beat me if you can..."

The firing alarm beamed signalling the start of the shooting. Targets from fair distance showed up in different corner of the station. Bullets escaping from their gun every shots they made are scattered around the floor. They can't help themselves but to feel the enjoyment and adrenaline penetrating towards their body. The signal once again alarmed meaning that the shooting range has been ended. They take off their goggles as targets moved forward, enough to see their shots. 

Lucy hit every bullets in the bullseye area while Natsu didn't able to latch even a sigle shot on the target.

"W-what?!" Natsu shouted in disbelief. Lucy proudly smiled at her work. She goes to Natsu's place and adjusted his posture, guiding him closely. 

"...Don't slouch, make your stance strong not stiff and don't bend your arms, you won't hit your target with that position..." Lucy softly instructed as she assisted Natsu on every position of his body should act with their skin touches each others and hearing each others heartbeat. "...aim for your target..." she said leaning forward to Natsu while assisting his hands. Natsu aim for his target and was out of his focus. He stare at Lucy's features with the fact that their faces are only an inch away.

"You're eyes are so beautiful..." he murmured and pulled the trigger.

Hearing the words the second time around still makes her frozen at her place and couldn't help herself but to be spaced out a bit remembering the first time he said it. But faith must not be on her side because bad things will always happen no matter how hard she tries fixing it.

"...Luce! Luce!!" Natsu burst getting her attention. "...I hit the bullseye! See?..." he actively  announced. Lucy watched him gently how childishly sometimes he can be.

"Come on, I know you'll gonna love the next place where going"

They entered a not well-known ramen restaurant and was greeted by an alluring aroma.

"...Hello, Jura-san!..." Lucy greeted. The man showcased his mastery in cooking and fastly offered two plates of ramen in an instant.

"It's been awhile Lucy..."

Natsu flashed a delightful face as he dashed towards the food and eat them without any second thought. Lucy smiled at his action. Natsu continued eating and noticed that the man named Jura are somewhat a close friend of Lucy because they talked it seems that they talked an important matter. Lucy sat beside Natsu and ate her food.

"This is really a delicious ramen Luce! How did you know this place?" He asked.

"Jura-san is a friend of mine and only a few people knows this place because he's kinda... antisocial person" Lucy murmured especially the last  part.

"His face explains everything" he said. They both chuckled in unison.

The food was offered for a free and they said thank you before leaving the place with full stomach.

They walked through the city and ended up in a riverside where they can see children that are having a paper boat floating.

"I remember, the Kings were used to play boat floating before..."

"That must be really fun, I guess" Little does she know Natsu goes to the river and splash some water at her. Lucy cringe in surprise.

"It is fun indeed hahaha..." he stated laughing.

Splash.

He startled. Lucy burst laughing this time. "...that's what you get messing with me Dragneel.."

"Are you challenging me Luce!?"

"Don't call me Luce!" She protested.

"I've been calling you that for the fifth time now..."Natsu reminded. Lucy widen her eyes in realization. Natsu once again splashed some water at Lucy that made her awaken from her realization. They splashed water from each others making the moment together a memory to remember.

XOXOX

The next morning, Natsu came at school earlier than usual but a shocking news was about to deliver on him.

"Natsu!"

"What's up stripper"

"How are you so calm about this?! Did you hear about the news?" Gray alerted. Natsu gave him a puzzled look.

"Should I care about the news?"

"...You should be! Because Lucy dropped out of school!.."

I will be glad if you VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE MTQ pumpkins!

~Sayounara
Scardy_lol.out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
62.8K 2.9K 24
"Hey, sorry about what Gajeel did to you. I'm Lucy-" "Heartfilia. Yes, I know. You're the popular girl around here. You and Lisanna are nemesis." I...
408K 12.3K 25
"You're so foolish! Realize there is no future for her! Thinking no one dies in a war..." Natsu's eyes shook as he stared down at Lucy's face, whic...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...