❄️⚡️Darkness In Us All

By Ultima323

When Caitlin turns into killer frost and Team Flash leaves him Barry does everything he can to get Caitlin ba... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Update
Ch.5
Ch.6
Update
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
NEW STORY!
Ch.12
Ch.13

Update

2.1K 20 0
By Ultima323

This is insane, can't believe it. This story has hit a 500 reads. You guys are awesome, and I'm so happy you love the story. Can't wait to post new chapter this Saturday so get ready. I left you guys this really sweet Snowbarry tribute video up top for you guys to check out by Charlie Puth, which is one of my favorite music artist. Hope you all have a great thanksgiving and make sure to spend time with family or that special person in your life. I Can't wait to spend time with my grandparents which are flying up tonight from Indiana so I'm so excited. With all this said, I hope I'll see ya in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
134K 3.7K 26
Caitlin left Central City when she found out Barry was planning to get back with Iris who happened to be pregnant. She didn't want to burden Barry s...
30.9K 670 30
Barry came back from speed force to feel everything he thought he love like iris he sees every thing clearly and Caitlin comes back to help because...
31.8K 1.1K 26
Based on the recent events which have occurred, like Barry Allen seeing in the speed force, Caitlin and Ronnie's baby and wanting to be his. Moreover...