The Nerd's Secret Life

By CandySweat_13

Ashleyah Fox is that quite nerdy girl none notices. The one who's always wearing the long sleeved shirts and... More

Nerd at Day Badass by Night
Intro to my life
Daytime
Nightfall calls for Badass
My Fucked up drunk self
Im like Klark Kent who's secretly Superman
Good news? Or bad news?
It's not fucking funny
I'm the new student
1Kailem?
Fuck, this is going to be a long day
How's Kasey?
Stunned
He fucking threw the cheese at me.
I know the nerd's secret
I didn't notice
cuore infronto (broken heart)
Minney? Like Minney Mouse?
Depends
Fuck you.
Kiss my chest, and jaw, and everything else.
Wow, the nerd's late
I hate school.
And you're apart of me.
We didn't have conversations
Jules?
Then they get a show

Wrong move, Sweetheart.

68.6K 1.5K 428
By CandySweat_13

Luis' P.O.V

I stop in front of the store, getting more and more nervous. The beat of my heart was getting harder and faster by the minute and adrenaline getting higher and higher by the second. I take a breath and swung my leg over my bike to get of and kick the stand to prop it up.

I shove my keys in my pocket, taking another breath, tugging at my air bringing down my face. "Okay, just, go in there." I whisper to myself. I take a step, hesitantly.

This is worse than my very first football game. which I won, by the way.

Mikey's blue Camaro was pulled up by my bike, the driver side faced towards me. As he got out he sent a smirk towards me, taking off his ray bans, hanging them on the collar of his shirt and leaning against his door.

"Well, go on," Mikey nudges his head to the side, toward the the sports store. "ladies first."

I groan and flip him off, finally heading in the store. Mumbling a "Whatever."

"I'll be there in a minute, I'm taking a smoke!" I hear him call, I still doing look back, just give him a thumbs up.

I walk into the store, the doorbell jingles and I immediately see and her snaps up with a smile.

God, that smile.

But her smile drops as she its me, turning into a scowl.

Ouch, sweetheart. You don't want to see me?

I walk toward the register counter, as she quickly hides under. I chuckle under my breath. Putting my hand leaning so I can see her under the counter, zipping open her book bag.

"Hello?" I smirk, pretending. "I need some help." I say as I see her put on glasses.

She's squatted down, her hair is different with the ends blue and purple like fire. It flows down her back just above her ass which looks curved to perfection in this purple shorts.

"Uh, j-just a minute! I dropped my glasses!" She says, taking her hair, braiding and twisting into a bun.

She jumps up and I lean back quickly so I wouldn't get caught. She huffs a breath, with a small smile towards me, not as genuine as before.

Her eyes are a bit red and puffy, with redness and moisture around her cheeks.

Has she been crying?

The thought makes my chest heavy and my stomach in knots. What the fuck?

I quickly snap back into reality, "Uh,hi." I look into her as, I still can't see through those fucking magnifying glasses.

"Uh, hi." She mutters clearing her throat. "Wha-what can I um, do you for?" She says in that innocent stutter voice that had me fooled all these years. Hmm? What am I here for? I mentally smirk.

"Do for you, I mean. Well its the same but grammar correct it's-"

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I say, cutting her off on her bullshit.

"Sure you do." I hear her whisper. I smirk.

Wrong move, sweetheart.

"What did you say?" I ask amused.

"I said 'sure you know about the new jerseys'." She says with a fake smile, playing with that lip ring.

God, that lip ring. And those tattoos peeking out her clothing, especially that one on her tits.

He hand flies to cover her lip ring and I smirk, playing with her. "Lip ring, nerd? I'm surprised, speechless, actually." I say, biting my lip to keep me from smiling.

She giggles, so fake, like Cecilia. "Uh, well... I wanted my first piercing to be special, but I think it's t-too much. D- don't you think?" She stutters in that innocent voice. Looking at me with those innocent eyes. Fuck.

I gulp and blink, sobering up, plastering a smirk. "Yeah," I nod. "you're not hot enough- but then again you're not hot at all. Not even cute." I lie. I am so fucking lying. I'm such a fucking liar.

Yes. Yes you are.

I almost snicker as I see her jaw tighten and her momentarily close her eyes with a huff of air. She straightens her posture looking at me with those eyes, still a little red and puffy.

Who did that to her. Who?

"Oh, well," She brushes the insult off. "Do you need help finding anything?"

I think it's time to stop playing with her, don't ya think?

Yeah, I smirk. This is gonna be fun.

"Yeah, just one thing."

"Y- yeah. With what?" She says, which makes me smirk more.

"How long are you going to be pretending?"

Shock is written across her features. Eyes widen and mouth slightly opening and closing trying to say something, but I talk before she does.

"I know it's you, sweetheart." I clarify with a smug smile. "Or should I say, Ash."

It feels nice saying her name out loud.

I reach for her glasses taking them off, see in those unique yet sexy eyes that could put spells on anyone, but not me. Never. Then I take the elastic out and untangling those long, brunette curls with the dyes at the end.

Dropping them on the counter I stand back, looking at her momentarily, before Mikey comes up from behind me.

"Hey, Luis," He glances at me then at her and back. "I thought you said some nerd, "he looks at her with eyebrows furrowed. "not some really hot- Ash?!"

"Mikey!?"

They know each other? Of course they know each other. I mumble under my breath. "Just great."

The look at each other with shock for a sec and then she jumps over the counter, ignoring that her glasses and papers and pens falling along with it as she wraps her legs around his waist and arms around her neck. He responds quickly too, wrapping his arms around the bottom of her back just above her back.

Seriously!? Really? What's wrong with you guys and not touching her ass?! I mean look at that!

They look like they're in love. That makes my chest heavy for some reason making my head feeling a like light headed. It's not that I like her, hell I don't even know her. For the past three fucking years I didn't even know that this is actually who the fuck she is.

"I miss you." She says, picking her head up from his shoulder. My fist tighten for some reason.

He looks at he with that gushy mushy love shit. "I missed you too," He says adding. "especially how tits feel pressed against my chest." My jaw goes rig, gritting my teeth together. Did the fuck before? Were they fuck buddies? I try not to growl.

She rolls her eyes, slapping the side if his head. I calm down a bit, knowing he's probably playing with her. She leans back a bit so her tits- perfect tits don't press against his chest anymore, squeezing her leaves to get a good grip.

"Yeah, squeeze your legs tighter, I missed that too." He grins. So they did fuck? Or nah?

She rolls her eyes. "Go fuck yourself." I smirk. My arms crossed.

"I would but the ladies like doing it for me." He says, wiggling his eyebrows.

How come her legs are still wrapped around him?

I shiver in disgust on how that sounded.

"Ha ha, very funny. Bet they were laughing as much as me when they saw that French fry of yours." She says.

I don't know whether to laugh or scowl, knowing they probably fucked.

"Now we both know you weren't screaming of laughter." He says, And it clicks. They've. Fucked. And her legs are still. Wrapped. Around. Him.

Okay that's it.

It was it after I heard say 'touché'.

I don't even remember what I did until her voice was right in my ear.

"Get your, filthy, fucking, disease ridden hands, off me. Now."

I blink and I see her in an angry scowl, looking at me with narrowed eyes. I look at her sexy eyes and then her plump pinkish red lips. I see that good cleavage leaving me to wonder what her tits look like. Then I see my hands just under the curve of her breasts, making it hard not to let my hands wonder. electricity shocking through me.

"NOW!" She growls and I snap out of hat lust full trance, shooting a few feet away shooting my hand in my pocket and scratching my neck with the other avoiding contact with either Mike or her.

"Why'd you do that" I hear her ask. I stumble over my words but Mikey beats me to it.

"Obviously he was jealous."

"Jealous?" I scoff, my ears must be deceiving me. I am not jealous nor will I ever be. I can have her anytime I want to. I just wanted to reveal her dirty little fucking secret.

"The why'd you rip her off me like a bandaid?" He ask, cocking and eyebrow.

I shift d\side to side no actually knowing he answer, "I, I just... people were staring." I say- well make up.

I can't believe I'm fucking stuttering.

"Sure... " Mikey rolls his eyes, not believing me.

"Besides... she's just some nerd." I say, blowing her secret.

Obviously he doesn't believe it because he laughs. "Ash? A nerd." He scoffs. "Minney, explain this to me." he says to her.

Minney? The fuck?

"Minney? Like Minney Mouse? I say to her.

She sighs like if she doesn't want my present here ouch. "If you must know, when we were younger I couldn't pronounce Mikey, so I called him Mickey." She explains,. So they've known each other for years? How come I'e never me her before? "And since we were always together,I was like the Minney to his Mickey."

"oh." I say. Helplessly. Ackward.

"Yeah, oh." She mocks me and puts her attention towards Mikey and I pout. "Whatever, um... since I left I  kind of went under the radar, after everything happened. So they wouldn't find me." She says.

Wait, left? She left? From where? Who's she talking about.

"Oh. But you forgot one thing." Mikey says.

"What?" She wonders and so do I'

"Me! We were suppose to leave together. Then I hear the fox's daughter ran away." He frowns. "you didn't even say goodbye."

Wait? I remember that. My mom and dad before the accident, were suppose dinner with the and they cancelled because they were too busy finding there daughter that ran away. And when I went over Mikey's house he had a couple bags pack and I tried to ask what they were for, but he just shrugged it off saying that he was going on a school trip. I shrugged it off too because I was too young to be suspicious and too excited knowing you can can go to trips like that in high school.

"That's what Kailem said." She says with a smile.

"You heard from Kailem? Last time I saw him was at the Jenkins party a year ago." I smirk, so they couldn't of be together.

"So, wait." I interject, and they look at me. "You guy know each other." They nod. "And he's not your boyfriend.?" I just have to make sure.

She jerks her head like she's been slapped. No, I mean we've made out on a dare," My fist clench. "But that's it. Besides... she has his eyes on Kasey." She smirks

"Kasey? Kasey Main?" He smiles and she nods. "I fucking knew it."

Wait. Does she mean the senior last year? That I was with for a bit? The one I dumped because of what Cecelia told me?

"You mean the one that went to our school?" I ask to make sure. She frowns, her fist clenching. Why is she so mad. Does she live with the girl or some shit?

"Yes. What? Is she too damaged to be with him?" She rhetorically ask- more like seethes and jump off the counter walking towards me that she's right in front of me. "I mean what you did to her was just fucking cruel." I tower at her and she has to look up a bit to see my face. Her golden and emerald swirled eyes blazing. She looks so fucking hot mad. She looks so fucking hot period.

So I pushed her flushed against me by her hips, lowering my head a bit and I kiss her. She responds grabbing my arms and kissing me back with force. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling closer and her nails digging into my biceps but I was in too much bliss to care. I take one of my arms off her, gripping her tightly with the other, and grab her chin as I slip my tongue into her mouth, our lips moving perfectly in sync.

"No. I should fucking crack your jaw because of what you did to her." She snarls and I blink out of confusion.

"I didn't do anything." I say, except just daydreamed about kissing the fuck out of you a second ago.

And then I stumble back, gripping the counter to steady myself as a throbbing pains forms in my lower jaw. I could start to taste the metallic of blood inside my lip, feeling of trickle down to my chin.

I look at her struggling against Mikey who's has his arm around her waist and face in the crook of her shoulder.

He whispers something to her which make her calm down completely.

She stares at me with wide eyes, whispering under her breath. I tried to understand but I think she was speaking, Spanish? I could only understand Italian, Mikey could understand Spanish because my aunt- his mum, is Spanish.

I stand up straight, leaning off the counter and trying to lighten the mood.

"For a girl that fucking hurt. Shit." I wipe the blood off my chin with my thumb, hissing in pain. That fucking hurt, she punches like a pro boxer or some shit.

"Llèvame  Kasey por favor. No puedo esta aquì con èl." She says, frantically tapping Mikey's arm around her waist.

So she can speak Spanish, huh? So fucking hot. I can't wai-

Nows not the time.

I look at her with tears pooling in her eyes and my chest feels weird, heavy almost. I can see her standing up straight a bit, looking at me too, trying to seem unaffected. Her hair is a bit ruffled up and her eyes are redder, so are her cheeks. But she's still hot. I think I went too far, right? I almost made her cry. You should never make a girl cry. That's like one of the biggest rules. 1, don't make her cry. 2, don't hit her. 3, don't hurt her. And 4, don't break her heart.

"Venga, yo no quiero en la misma lugar con el." Mikey says, snapping both of us out of our starring. Mikey puts his hand on her lower back guiding her towards the door, givinme a glare that meant, 'we'll talk about this later.' and, 'don't come home 'til I tell you.'

I purse my lips and nod glancing at my feet, turning my attention back to her. I just couldn't help myself looking at how long her hair down her back then towards her wonderful ass and long, long legs and back up. And her eyes meet mine. And in that moment I knew. I fucking knew.

I like her. The nerd. I like the nerd.

I give out a frustrated sigh, running my hand down my face thinking what I should do 'til Mikey gives me the thumbs up. I need a distraction, from her. From this fucking mess. I mean what the hell am I suppose to do about this? What happens when we go to school? Should I just tell everybody that the nerd is a fucking, sexy, bad ass with tattoos and piercings? They wouldn't believe me.

I sit down on my bike, holding up the phone to my ear. I need a distraction. Something to do.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Cecelia. Wanna do something babe?"

She giggles, fake, trying to be innocent. It's not the same. "What did you have in mind?"

"I think you know." I say, rolling my eyes.

"My house, five minutes?" She says.

"Okay, bye." And I sped off to get distracted.

( Okay, sorry about the filler but if you guys are wonder about Cecelia its in the first few chapters of the book. Next will be more interesting. On the side is Luis' signature smirk that could make any girl melt except Ash, she just wanted to punch the shit out of him- What you guys you think of her punching Luis? Comment, Vote, Follow, Stay lovely. <3<3 my peeps. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 0 12
Dianna and Ricardo have been best friends for over, she's never felt as comfortable with anyone as she does with him. They don't like all the same th...
41 3 11
This is not a story of two best friends falling in love. This is about the girlfriend, the one everyone thinks is so mean but so pretty, so cool but...
27.4K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...
115K 2.8K 31
Ariana is well.......a nerd. With her big nerdy glasses, zits, ashy ankles and lips, oversized Walmart clothes, and always tangled pigtails. Due to h...